College Cuddles Ch. 03

Story Info
Sean takes Katya on a date.
3.4k words
4.63
6.7k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
125 Followers

The question hung in the air. My insides churned as the silence stretched. I looked at Katya's smiling, pretty face. I had just cum, and yet the humiliation was already stirring my cock. She was so sexy there, with perky breasts and blue eyes waiting for my answer. The question reverberated in my mind, "Not as good as Jake's, was it?"

She leaned close, and I could feel her breath, "It's ok. Your dick already told me, but I still want to hear it from your mouth."

"His cum tastes better."

"Who's cum?"

"Jakes cum."

"How did you taste it? Come on now, you can do better, sweety."

"I licked it off your face."

"Your girlfriend's face?"

"My girlfriend's face."

"Come on, say it all together ... Be a good boy and tell me you liked tasting Jake's cum on your girlfriend's face."

"I liked tasting Jake's cum on my girlfriend's face ... it tasted better than mine."

"Good boy, now you know what I expect." She rewarded me with a deep kiss, and our tongues swirled as we clutched one another tight.

The knock at the door broke our escalating embrace. "Come in," Katya chimed.

Kira eased the door open and let out a surprised "Oh, he's here?"

"Kira! Morning! This is my boyfriend, Sean, and I think you bumped into him in the hall a couple of times?"

"Uhm, yeah, I have bumped into him. I'm just surprised he's your boyfriend now?"

I could tell Kira wanted to ask about Jake. Feeling exposed, naked with petite Katya, I waited in silence.

"You're surprised because I fucked Jake last night? Sean knows about that, and he likes it. See, look how his dick is responding already?" Her eyes motioned to my hardening cock, drawing Kira's attention. "He even liked licking my face clean."

"He .. licked Jake's cum off your face? Are you kidding?"

"Go on, Sean, tell her what you told me earlier." She gave my dick a seductive caress of encouragement.

I paused, horrified. My face burned with humiliation, and it lifted me to another plane of arousal. "I liked tasting Jake's cum on my girlfriend's face," I said meekly.

"That's a good boy, Sean," Katya gushed, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. "You're so cute when you blush."

"So, you found a cute, sweet boyfriend that enjoys you getting pounded by a cocky asshole with a big cock?! I'm jealous ... Don't you feel embarrassed, Sean?"

"Uhm ... yeah ..." I replied, voicing my shame.

"It's ok, baby. You're so good to me and it turns you on. There's nothing wrong with that, even if everyone will think it's pathetic." I could see a shiny dribble of precum leaving the opening of my dick.

"I was popping in to see if you wanted to get breakfast ... and tell me about last night, but if you two are busy .."

"That's a great idea. I'm hungry, and I want to tell you how good Jake fucked me last night."

"I guess I'll leave you two to enjoy breakfast," I said.

"Sean, don't be silly, you're my boyfriend now. Don't you want to be seen out with your girlfriend at breakfast? You did spend the night." I felt warm hearing Katya's words.

We got dressed. Katya looked so sexy in tight-fitting, soft white sweats and a white crop top. It displayed her perky tits perfectly. I wore my jeans and blue t-shirt from the night before while Kira's delicious body looked cozy and sexy in pajama bottoms and a tee that gripped her curves.

Their girl talk continued in vivid detail over breakfast. It hurt hearing Katya's excitement over Jake and Kira's validation. How broad his shoulders were, how muscular, how it felt to be manhandled by his strong hands and feel his huge cock shoved into her mouth and pussy. She loved how he used her so roughly.

What surprised me, though, was the sensual gratification of hearing about her pleasure and excitement. It was delicious and filled me with excitement in a way that my physical satisfaction never had. Her smile was radiant as she told Kira the details of last night.

"Are you enjoying hearing how well Jake satisfied me last night, baby?" I felt the heat of their attention on me.

I nodded, and Katya slid her hand along my thigh, "I can feel how turned on you're getting."

"So, are you giving that up to have him as your boyfriend?"

Katya cackled with laughter, "Oh, no, Kira, my boyfriend is the best. He wants me to get what I need, and I need Jake's big cock. Go on honey, tell Kira ..."

"I want my girlfriend to get what she needs, and I know she needs Jake's big cock," I said, looking down meekly.

"Oh my God! So do you two even fuck?"

"Well," Katya's eyes caress me seductively, "He hasn't lasted that long yet ..."

"Damn, Sean, that is pathetic! Don't you want to be the one to fuck your girlfriend?"

"I do want to."

"Aww, that's sweet honey. It would be best if you didn't get your hopes up. You know you'll never be able to fuck me the way Jake can."

"I know ..." my face couldn't have been a brighter red. My heart sank, hearing Katya shoot down my hope that now that she was my girlfriend, I might get to fuck her too.

"That's cute. Are you disappointed, Sean? Don't worry if you can keep from cumming too quickly, I'll let you fuck me too ..."

"You two are turning me on. It's so cute how adoring Sean is, how much he cares about your pleasure and takes gratification from you getting fucked so good by some other stud. I'm jealous, Katya!"

"I didn't even tell you how good he licked my swollen pussy last night. You know how much guys dive in briefly, if at all?"

"Ugh .. yeah,"

"Well, Sean here was so eager to please and attentive ...He's such a good boyfriend." She kissed me hard and deep. I felt so warm and happy.

We finished eating, and Katya turned to me, "You're going to take me out on a date tonight, aren't you, Sean?"

I nodded. There was no such thought in my mind. What should we do? I felt the pressure rising as we parted and hurried back to my room. Aaron had his door open.

"Damn, just getting back? Guess you had fun with Katya."

I blushed, knowing it wasn't what he thought. "She's my girlfriend now," I said, smiling.

"You lucky bastard," he bellowed.

"She wants me to take her on a proper date tonight, but I don't even know where to start ..."

"Dude, I got you. He pulls up the schedule for the Performing Arts Center on campus. Look at this: some modern dance company is performing tonight. You're going to blow her away."

When the time came to get her for our date, I put on the best I had at school: a nice pair of dark blue slacks and a patterned blue button-down shirt. Katya looked beautiful in sparkling earrings in a little black dress and topped off with a sensual scent.

"Sean, I'm impressed you're taking me to the ballet. I expected maybe a movie or dinner. You're the best boyfriend. My girlfriends are so jealous I have a sweet guy to do classy things like this with."

We watched the performance, her hands clutching my arm as we sat close, taking in the choreographed movements of their beautiful human forms. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, and I told her so as we returned to her room.

The air was crisp as we strolled, recounting our favorite parts. I stopped, lifted Katya's chin with my thumb and forefinger, said, "You look beautiful," and kissed her red-painted lips. Our kiss lingered as my excitement grew at having her to myself tonight, and I pulled her close.

Back in her room, our groping and kissing escalated. She moaned into my mouth, and my cock pressed against my pants. "Sean," she gasped, "you have me so worked up! Are you excited because you know I'm going to fuck Jake tonight, or did you think I would fuck you?"

"I .." sputtering, losing the momentum of the moment.

"Aww, sweetheart, don't you want your girlfriend to have the best end to our date night?"

I looked at her knowing the end of our date night wouldn't be finally getting to have sex, and it was going to be Jake fucking her. My face flushed red, and my cock twitched, "I want you to have the best end to our date."

"Do you know what I want? A good boyfriend doesn't need to ask."

"You want to fuck Jake."

"That's a good boy. Call him from my phone," she said, handing me her flip phone.

"Hey sexy," I heard Jake's voice on the other end.

"Uhm, this is Sean. Can you come over and fuck my girlfriend?"

The laughing went on for a long time. I waited patiently. "Wait, you're not joking, are you? So that slut made you her boyfriend, but she still needs me to fuck her huh?"

"Yes, she really loves your cock, and I want to make her happy."

"Dude, that is pathetic as fuck - but I'm not going to turn down that slut's tight pussy."

The call ended, and I felt ashamed. I was crazy about Katya and so happy she was my girlfriend. We had a fantastic date, and instead of fucking her, I called another guy and asked him to fuck her, practically begging so that I could make her happy.

Katya leaned close, grabbing my erect dick, "I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did. You're such a good boyfriend." An erotically charged pain pulsed from my insides, and my cock twitched with each beat. I couldn't tell if I felt terrible or amazing. Jealousy gripped my stomach, so I almost felt sick. Embarrassment burned along the surface of my skin and twisted into arousal more intense than any I had experienced.

We kept kissing passionately. Katya's moans encouraged me. The knock on the door interrupted us. "Honey," Katya said sweetly, "Go let Jake in." I followed her direction in a daze, uncomfortably aware of my erection tenting my pants.

"Hey," Jake said, eyeing me up and down with a condescending smile.

"Hey," I said timidly.

"Sean, come here and undress me for our guest,"

I walked across the cold concrete floor, burning with embarrassment. Unzipping her tight-fitting black dress, I could see Jake's eyes hungrily eyeing her sexy body in red lacey lingerie. I felt pride knowing this was my girlfriend.

"Ask Jake if he likes how your girlfriend looks for him."

"Do you like how my girlfriend looks for you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Now, take off my bra."

I released her pert tits, enjoying how stunning my girlfriend looked standing there.

"And my panties."

I slid her panties down, dropping to my knees.

"Tell Jake what you notice. Tell him what condition they're in because I want his cock."

"Her panties are soaked because she wants your cock."

"Go on, Sean, taste how wet I am for him."

I dipped my tongue past her soft lips, and her arousal flooded around my tongue. "You're so wet for him," my words muffled.

"Tell him I'm ready for his cock."

"Jake, can you come give her your cock?" My face pulsed with shame.

He stepped towards my girlfriend and she pounced him. Her lips pressed to his while he held her petite body in his arms. My heart pumped ice, and I felt jealousy gripping my stomach. Their passionate kiss extended endlessly. He lifted his shirt off his body, revealing his muscular chest, arms, and abs.

Of course, my girlfriend would want Jake. He was the kind of guy they feature on a magazine cover shirtless. Katya dropped to her knees. Her hands reached for Jake's belt and dropped his jeans and boxers, revealing his huge cock. It didn't appear fully hard yet, and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Sean, isn't it fantastic? It's not even fully hard yet, and look how much bigger he is than you! You're such a good boyfriend for wanting me to enjoy him."

Her hand cupped his balls, and her sweet mouth licked along the shaft. She swirled the tip. He moaned as his cock grew to full size with her attention. I was mesmerized by watching my sweet girlfriend worshipping Jake's dick.

She took him into her mouth, and he grabbed the back of her head, pushing until he reached the back of her throat. Her pretty eyes looked at mine, and he held her there. I watched her eyes water.

"I love fucking your throat slut. Does your boyfriend like watching what an eager cocksucking whore you are for me?"

"I love seeing what a whore she is for you."

"You've never seen her like this before, have you?"

"No, she only turns into an eager slut for your cock."

I heard my girlfriend moan at that as Jake continued fucking her face deep and hard. He stood her up, manhandling her petite body easily. Positioning Katya on her back, legs in the air, he called to me, "Come get a good look at the expression on her face. You'll never be able to make her feel this way."

Standing near the bed, I complied and looked at my girlfriend's pretty face, saliva dripping down her chin. Jake pushed inside her glistening pussy, and I watched the expression of bliss mixed with pain on her face.

His thrusts were excruciatingly slow, and I witnessed my girlfriend wholly lost to the pleasure of his cock. Each time he buried himself to the hilt, I could see the whites of her eyes.

"That's a good slut, worship my cock with my pussy," he growled as his thrusts increased. His hand gripped Katya's throat, and he pounded her mercilessly. Their animalistic sounds of pleasure filled the room. My cock throbbed and dripped precum. I didn't dare touch myself.

"Do you like making your boyfriend watch you become a needy slut for my cock?"

"Yes," Katya moaned. "I love being a needy slut for your cock!"

"How do you like seeing me use your girlfriend for my pleasure?"

I felt my face heat again, and my knees weakened before I could answer, "Yes, she looks so happy being used for your pleasure."

Katya moaned louder, "That's right slut, I want to feel you cum on my cock." I knew my girlfriend was orgasming. She looked beautiful swept away in gratification. Jake groaned, "That feels so good when you cum on my cock! Now, get on all fours for me."

I watched my girlfriend eagerly get on all fours facing me and offering her dripping fuckhole to Jake. "Look at the pleasure on her face when I give your girlfriend my cock."

I was mesmerized, her eyes smokey and expression lost in bliss. "Baby, you're the best boyfriend. Kiss me."

I leaned forward, our tongues swirling as we kissed. Jake slapped her ass, and the sound of his body impacting hers while he penetrated her filled the room. She moaned into my mouth, feeling his full-force thrusts. When I pulled away and looked at her face, the pleasure I witnessed swept me away.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. He's fucking me so good and deep. Baby, do you like watching your girlfriend cum on his big cock?"

My dick answered for me, twitching and leaking precum.

"Aww, that's cute," she said and leaned forward, licking the dribble listening on the tip. I shuttered, nearly orgasming. "I want his cum, go on and beg him to make me pretty again."

"Please, Jake, make my girlfriend pretty with your cum." I heard him laugh.

"Damn, you two are freaks. I love covering her slut face. Now get on your knees for me. Both of you!" Katya was quick, getting under his huge cock slick with her juices while I moved timidly to her side. From this angle, his size was even more impressive. My girlfriend's smile was wide with exuberance and excitement.

He grabbed her dirty blonde hair and thrust into her open mouth. I could hear him hitting the soft, wet tissue of her throat. Tears trickled down her face. Jake had utterly ruined her makeup, and she looked beautiful with his thick cock filling her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you're such a good slut! Keep begging!"

I could hear my girlfriend's gurgling as I begged her.

"Yesss! I'm gooooiiiiing toooo cummm!" Jake bellowed as he pulled out and sprayed Katya's pretty face. Thick ropes spurted from the opening and splashed against her smooth, fair skin. Over and over. I couldn't believe how much there was. She looked radiant with a thick film of clear white semen coating her.

Jake was already dressed and moving toward the door, "You're the best boyfriend a girl could have. Now, don't forget to thank Jake for fucking me so good."

"J-Jake," I stammered, "thank you for fucking my girlfriend so good." I could hear his laughter even as the door closed and he walked down the hall.

Katya leaned in for a kiss. The heat and scent of it radiated. Our tongues swirled. I was dizzy with arousal. "You've been so good. I want you inside of me," she whispered sweetly.

I was eager, happy I was finally getting my chance to fuck my girlfriend. Helping her up on the bed, she clutched me close while I slid inside her freshly fucked pussy.

"It's a good thing you're not big like him, and I'm so sore from how good he fucked me. Don't worry, and I know you can't last like him; I wouldn't be able to handle even your cock after how hard Jake just pounded me."

The embarrassment washed over me, her sweet voice reminding me why I had needed to call another guy to fuck my girlfriend. She felt amazing, gripping me tightly even after taking his substantial dick moments before. She was wet with arousal for him.

I buried my entire length inside her. "Is that all the way in? You'll never reach the parts of me Jake does. Now be a good boy and cum for me. Show me how much you enjoyed getting to see your girlfriend fucked the way you'll never be able to."

Katya kissed me as I spurted and spasmed. I came harder than I ever had before. I hadn't even made it more than one thrust, and I orgasmed.

"Go on and lick me clean."

I wasn't so eager now that my arousal had subsided, yet Katya's encouragement began to stroke my desire. Between her legs, I licked around her lips slowly and then probed with my tongue, gentle and slow. My semen oozed out of her and into my mouth.

"That's a good boy," she said, running her hands through my curly brown hair. "Are you thinking about how hard I came on Jake's cock? I am." Katya moaned, "Yesss, a little faster, make me cum with your mouth."

I licked faster, encouraged by her moans, while visions of Jake pounding my girlfriend filled my head. The sounds she made for him, how her face looked taking his hard thrusts, and how his colossal dick pistoned inside her. I lost myself in her pleasure.

"Ohhh, right there ... yesss ... I'm cumming!" Katya moaned. I reveled in the sound and the feeling of her body's release. Her back arched, and her legs squeezed my head before relaxing. "Fuck you're good at that," she said in between deep breaths.

"Now come here and lick his cum off my face."

I was eager to comply. The scent filled my head. Up close, I could see the thick glaze. She looked so sexy. I licked up her neck and cheek. His cum slid into my mouth. Katya moaned with delight. "You're so dirty, and I love it."

There was so much cum. I kept swallowing it down, savoring the texture and taste.

"Tell me how much you love the taste of his cum."

"I love it, thank you."

"Grateful, too! What more could a girl ask for?"

We kissed tenderly and drifted to sleep in one another's arms.

minoda
minoda
125 Followers