College Freshman Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pumped harder and harder, Annie and Rachel fingered and kissed more passionately.

"Ladies, just making sure you getting ready, Mario's not going to last much longer."

Annie broke away and turned towards him. This MAN deserves more than a self-provided handjob, she thought.

Annie looked at Rachel and motioned with her head. "His asshole, eat it."

As Rachel crawled over behind Mario, he slowed in anticipation.

"I'm taking Mario's load." said Annie.

Annie moved Mario's hand from his dick and balls to her head.

"Fuck my little white mouth until you fill it with your cum." Annie said as she looked up at this giant.

Annie proceeded to allow Mario to fuck her mouth while Rachel licked his asshole.

Rachel's hands were up and down his back, spreading his ass cheeks so she could get to his tight asshole.

Annie's hands held tightly to his thighs. One to massage them and provide additional stimulation for Mario and two to stop him from fucking her head off.

Mario, Rachel, and Annie worked in perfect unison. As he would thrust forward, Annie took all of his dick in her feeble mouth. As he pushed back, Rachel pushed her tongue forward and around to reach his now sloppy asshole.

Saliva was drenching Annie's mouth and dripping down her chin. The same sound that aroused her earlier was now coming from her mouth.

As Mario grunted and shook, she knew something else would be coming soon. She knew she couldn't swallow if she wanted to. As she was preparing for the inevitable, Mario broke.

"Damn you white bitches are bad ass. Here comes my jizz girl. You better be ready."

Ready she was. Mario's first stream basically filled her mouth. Pump after pump, Annie allowed it to go in her mouth but right back out and down her chin.

While he was still going, Annie removed his still pulsating dick from her mouth and jacked it all over her big tits.

"Fuck yeah, dirty girl. You cover those tits with my jizz." Mario moaned.

He gave every drop he could. Annie then squeezed each drip while she rubbed this shrinking dick around her nipples.

Without warning, Rachel crawled under Mario and started to lick the cum off her nipples and breasts. This fucking excited Annie as she just experienced the most ludicrous thing ever.

As Rachel licked her, she moved up to Annie's lips, where she went back to making out. Swapping Mario's cum back and forth.

Rachel and Annie up and started to rub each other's pussies while they came for a final time.

When they had embraced. Rachel and Annie found Mario gone.

They had a lot to talk about.

The end


12