Modern Sex 101 Pt. 01

Story Info
Charlee takes a sex class where she gets hands-on practice.
3.3k words
4.53
15k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to have everyone please remove their clothes, find a comfortable place to sit, and we will get going!"

It was definitely a request Charlee had never heard before, but she was well aware that this was what she signed up for this weekend.

Just twenty minutes ago, Charlee had stepped through the tall, wooden door and saw all the people already inside, talking and mingling. She tugged at her shoulder-length red hair, with a small thrill of either excitement or anxiety, she couldn't tell which, when she saw more than sixty people in the room. The large community center at the ski lodge appeared spacious yet comfortable, plenty of soft couches and armchairs around, a large stone fireplace, a wooden bar area, and floor to ceiling windows at the back of the room through which you could view the mountains and fir trees.

It was late afternoon and the September sun was making its way down in the West, casting long shadows on the hills outside. Thankfully, the windows faced North, so no one inside was blinded. She noticed that it was about the average mix of people you'd expect to see at a Colorado ski lodge, except that the ages of everyone were only about 20-40 years old, which was what the class signup sheet online had classified as "young adult."

Charlee had managed to get there 15 minutes late, missing a portion of the time set aside for signing in, getting a name tag, and chatting with other attendees of the Modern Sex 101 class, but still had a few minutes to check in and check out the scene before the instructor started speaking. She walked to the left of the room where a few groups had gathered to chat, sipping glasses of wine or beer, and looked around to see if she felt like saying hello or not.

"Hey!" A shorter guy with dark brown hair and a huge smile was walking up to her. He held out his hand. "I'm the coordinator of the event, Brett. Nice to meet you Charlee," he said, looking at the sticker she had placed below her right clavicle on her t-shirt. No need to dress up, she had thought, when the clothes probably won't last long.

"Nice to meet you, Brett," she said, returning the smile. "I wasn't sure what to expect, but it looks like this is a good turn out?"

"Definitely," Brett chuckled. "We have been increasing our reach though, with our blog and our previous events, more people are finding out about us and telling their friends and such. Let me introduce you to a few people before we get started in about ten minutes."

Charlee was introduced to Flynn, a slender, green-eyed woman with blonde hair; Troy, a lovely looking man of Indian descent with a British accent; and Robbie, a broad man with a bit of a belly, but very nice shoulders and a thick head of salt-and-pepper hair. They were all very welcoming and chatted with Charlee for a few minutes before they were interrupted by the coordinator. He had jumped up on the hearth of the fireplace to see over the group and to get everyone's attention.

"Hello, everyone! If I didn't get a chance to meet you personally yet, I'm Brett. You might know me from the blog or the community group we have online, but if you're new to this concept, our in-person classes promote sexual wellness on the personal or couple's level, better communication, and hands-on exploration. Sexploration, am I right?" Brett chuckled again. "The event tonight, of course, is called Modern Sex 101, which just means you get to try new things and the event is essentially non-partnered, as opposed to missionary sex or something! Are you guys ready to learn some fun stuff?"

Charlee could tell people were becoming giddy at the start of the event, because there was a lot more clapping and cheering from the small crowd than she might have otherwise expected at this basic introduction.

"Let me introduce our instructor, Dr. Flynn McElroy, sexologist and author of three award-winning books on 'sex-improvement'!"

The blonde woman Charlee had met earlier walked over to the same side of the room as Brett and gave the group a small wave. She gave another short introduction of her own, explaining that the mission of her career was to help people live their fullest lives by better understanding pleasure, and that part of this journey was to open one's mind to new possibilities. She outlined the goals of the class as: understanding that no two bodies are the same, being open to new experiences, and learning to both give and receive.

"So, are you all ready?" She asked the gathering with a grin.

She was met with another cheer and round of applause.

"Alright! I would like to have everyone please remove their clothes, find a comfortable place to sit, and we will get going!"

There was a commotion as people laughed and twittered, but everyone began doing as she said and dismantled their outfits. Some people in the crowd appeared a bit nervous, but most seemed excited, if not confident. It certainly took a particular type of person to sign up for one of these events. Charlee was always a little self-conscious about her pasty-white skin, but again, she had been prepared to put that aside for the event and joined in with the others and placed her folded clothes in a corner behind a chair.

They began with an icebreaker game for about ten minutes that got everyone laughing and comfortable. Then, the instructor had the group split off into small groups of about six each, with roughly equal numbers of men and women.

"Okay, time to heat things up in here!" This was, of course, met with whoops and clapping. "Remember that our goals are to see how every person responds differently to certain things, to be open to new experiences, and to learn to both give and receive. As such, each participant will have a chance to both be a giver and a receiver at different points in class, but if you decide you are not interested in participating in something, feel free to just observe if you like. We are going to start with manual stimulation as a first lesson. In each group, to be sure we all fairly get a chance to see and understand the lesson from both perspectives, I would like to have one person be the recipient of the lesson and the others will learn and observe."

Charlee's group consisted of three men and two other women, who all had some pleasant feature or another about them, whether it was a playful smile, nice hair, or, well, other body parts. Charlee didn't want to appear to stare at the other naked people around her, even though the general lack of clothes made it much harder for her not to do.

The groups were all now trying to decide on a person to be on the receiving end and were jokingly poking at the others, saying, "no, you go first!" In her group, Charlee ended up being chosen as the first to be learned upon. She thought maybe this was a decent way to work on the goal of learning to receive. It never really was one of her strong suits when it came to intimacy.

Dr. Flynn was now instructing the receiver to find a comfortable position on a pillow or blanket on the floor, while the others gathered around. They were to begin with experimenting with light touch. One at a time, the learners were asked to use their hands on the recipient's body in a light way, essentially to try to increase the person's sensitivity and arousal without being overly stimulating or tickling. Along with all others in her position, Charlee was provided with a blindfold to help her relax and increase her focus on the sensations she was receiving. She knew that any of the members in the group could be touching her, but did not know which ones. Having chosen to participate as the recipient, she could not refuse any particular person, but not all of them were required to perform the hands-on techniques if they preferred to watch instead.

Charlee settled into a relaxed position on her back with a blanket beneath her and a pillow under her head. The first learner had mustered up the courage to begin gently massaging her shoulders, then her neck, and then finally her chest, right below the clavicles, but lost the courage to go further and trailed off there.

The next person in the group to place hands on her began with lightly grazing her hips. Charlee flinched at this first touch, sensing colder hands in a ticklish area. She heard the instructor at her side, coaching the person on making sure their pressure was confident and steady, even while being soft and sensuous. They seemed to take note, pressing their hands in more firmly, in a desirous way, now giving a light squeeze at her sides and then sliding upward along her lean ribs toward her decently-sized breasts. This person was clearly bolder, and stroked her nipples with their thumbs for a few seconds until she felt them harden and become more sensitive.

Of the five others in the group, she was able to discern four pairs of hands during her time laying on the floor, and the last two must have become more brave after watching the first. The third participant had spent a few moments exploring her body in a gentle and curious way, which Charlee felt was highly erotic, and noticed a tingling begin between her thighs. This same person must have felt encouraged by some feedback Charlee was giving, and moved down to lightly squeeze her inner thighs and then moved up to brush her labia and clitoris twice with a fingertip or two before stopping to allow the next person a try. She was certainly noticing herself becoming aroused at this point. Charlee listened in on the room for the first time and heard some quiet chatter, a few giggles, and then a pleased sigh or two, likely coming from those on the receiving end of this experiment.

The last person to practice on Charlee also followed directions by being gentle, but almost crossed the line into being "overly stimulating" when they glided one warm digit from the opening of her vagina through her now definitely wet labia and up to the tip of her clitoris. And then they did that, slowly and gently of course, three more times. She almost felt that they were pushing to see how far they could go in this first round before they were told off.

Just then, the session was ended, and Charlee was left feeling halfway flustered and halfway relieved as she wasn't really ready for the excitement of the class to be over. She removed her blindfold and sat up slowly, facing her grinning classmates. They seemed to know that she had enjoyed her first round as the "class project," and no surprise, everyone was excited for the next one.

The same lesson in "light touch" went on for another fifteen to twenty minutes while the next few participants who wanted to experience this in each group were blindfolded, and the learners were given a chance to see how some were more easily tickled - or aroused - and how others remained pleasantly peaceful while being gently caressed. Charlee particularly enjoyed the way that stroking one man's lower abdomen elicited low, and seemingly unbidden, moans from him. Also being able to touch the others seemed to increase her confidence as well as her anticipation for the next events.

The instructor was now calling for a volunteer to help her demonstrate the next assignment. They were about to get into the good stuff, Charlee thought. Dr. Flynn welcomed a male volunteer to the center of the room, where all the others could view them and take note. Charlee thought this man, introduced as Tom, had a nice, boy-next-door look about him, just the kind that needed a little something naughty to happen to him.

He was instructed to lay on a massage table she had unfolded. The instructor explained that the next lesson would be to practice edging, first implementing the soft touch techniques they had previously learned, and then moving on to "heat-building," which meant stimulating erogenous zones to bring the recipient close, but never to, the state of orgasm. The goal of this lesson was, first, to learn to read someone and determine their sensitive areas, then, to play on that in such a way as to slowly increase their pleasure to a nearly breaking point, maintaining this for a period of time without allowing orgasm to occur. The instructor explained that to heighten the intensity of orgasm, the sensations needed to be layered upon one another, from the feathering touch to the direct and intense.

Dr. Flynn then stepped to the side of the young man, and with a smile, asked him to close his eyes and relax. She tenderly placed both of her hands on his chest, slid them up to his neck and down toward his shoulders, allowing him to gradually become accustomed to her touch. The instructor spent the next two minutes running her hands over his body, discovering which areas seemed to be most sensitive and gauging his response. She provided those watching with occasional comments to let them know what she was doing, but it was clear that she was not "lecturing" so as to preserve the experience for Tom and for the group.

As the instructor slid her palms over chest, abdomen, and inner thighs, the young man went from appearing serene, at least as serene as one could be when naked in front of sixty other people, to becoming increasingly aroused. Although the instructor had not yet directly touched any part of his genitals, the students could see that the man on the table had the beginnings of an erection and was now breathing more rapidly.

"If you are all watching closely, you can see how a little sensual touching can go a long way in building your partner's anticipation. What do you think, is it time for me to give him a little more?

The class clapped and cheered, excited to see what the teacher would do next.

Dr. Flynn had not taken her hands from Tom's thighs. She now ran them up toward his lower abdomen, down again to the inner part of his legs, and then, gently, came around with one hand to cup his balls. She gave them a soft squeeze and spent a minute cupping, squeezing, and lightly tugging. The man on the table gave a subtle moan. The instructor then began to slowly stroke his length from base to head, mainly using her fingers to play along the smooth skin of his uncut penis. He was becoming increasingly hard as she played with him, but she was in no rush, taking her time to perform every movement and assessing his response to each one. After several minutes, he was rock solid. She wrapped the full girth of his member in her hand and began to stroke in earnest.

After about sixty seconds of Dr. Flynn's skilled handiwork, Tom began to elicit a quiet whimpering sound along with his harder breathing, and Charlee wondered whether this would actually be a lesson in edging or a demonstration of how quick Tom could cum. The instructor was obviously also aware of her volunteer's state, because she was back to massaging his thighs, stomach, sides and chest, although this time with a bit more pressure and vigor.

Having given him a chance to recompose himself, she gently reached again for his taut member with one hand, and with the other, she pulled out what appeared to be a condom. A small twitter went through the room as the students noticed things were about to ramp up in the lesson. Dr. Flynn swiftly rolled the thin membrane over the stiff cock, leaned down, and licked it from bottom to top.

"Ah!" came a surprised sound from the man on the table, who was gripping the edges of it as if it was a roller-coaster. Apparently, the instructor could tell that he was not in danger of spilling over just yet, and took the entirety of the penis, shining in its sheath, into her mouth. The small crowd began to clap and whoop in a somewhat disbelieving, yet excited, manner. This is an even better show than expected, Charlee thought. Dr. Flynn took a moment to slide up and down on Tom's dick, then came off with a pop.

Still hovering an inch away, she said, "If you'll notice, I am still being rather gentle with my speed and pressure here. If you go full force all at once, you risk either putting them over the edge too quickly or just desensitizing them."

With that, she opened her mouth and once again gracefully inserted his rod between her lips, this time, with evidence of increased tongue use. Her hands, too, were now back at work, one sliding up and down the base, with the other working the shaven balls. Charlee felt that the instructor must have had more faith in Tom's fortitude than she did, because Dr. Flynn was settling into a rhythm on his cock that could have probably made one of the men in the crowd cum just by watching.

All the viewers sitting in the room, now visible only by the room's soft lighting as the sun had fully disappeared into the mountains, were undeniably very turned-on themselves. A fair number of the men and women sitting in the room were slowly touching themselves, in an almost unaware way. They were aroused but entranced by what they were watching. Not like my college classes at all, Charlee thought with a smirk.

The instructor continued to vary her technique between sucking and stroking and backing off to massage other areas of Tom's body. It was hard to tell how long the lesson had been going on, maybe ten, twenty minutes, it couldn't have been that much longer considering the total length of the class, but Dr. Flynn seemed ready to finish Tom off for the watching group. She no longer gave instructions and seemed absorbed in what she was doing. She paused a second to suck on her middle finger, encircled his hole a few times, and gradually inserted it while watching his face. She got it right - his face, eyes still closed, took on a look of utter salvation. His hands, which had relaxed earlier, were again white-knuckling the edges of the table in a very desirous way. His cock was so engorged it appeared that it might at any moment burst from its wrapping.

As her grand finale, her finger began massaging a very particular place inside him as she sucked, licked, and stroked his hardness. Tom was definitely now unaware of anything going on outside of himself. Dr. Flynn was bringing him right to heaven, it seemed. Was she just showing off, now? But Charlee found that she herself was beginning to drip on the carpet beneath her, and the finger that discovered this was now gliding up and down very tantalizingly.

Everyone must have held their breath, because it was silent except for the soft sounds of suction and Tom's quiet moaning. Finally, Tom began to cry out in total ecstasy as he began to cum hard into the instructor's mouth. It seemed to last a whole minute, based on how long the instructor continued to massage and suck, and how long Tom continued to convulse. The class was going completely wild, high on the whole event and its intense finish.

The teacher finally stood up, slid off the condom, and gently wiped his softening member with a towelette. She then placed her hands softly on his chest, as if she was a massage therapist ending a session, and said to Tom, "Thank you for volunteering for us. Please feel free to take your time getting up."