College Girl Enslaved Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashley makes a break for it, but fails.
1.7k words
4.22
13.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Summons had no idea how much time of the 24 hours had passed. She had no idea when he was going to come back and start her training. She had no idea how long she had been held captive. All she did know was that she was exceptionally horny and sexually frustrated. This dam feather teased her so much it was all she could think about and the dildo in her pussy. She humped like crazy, but no relief because of the dam drug that blocked her orgasms.

One thing Ashley noticed was that she heard distant moaning noises. They also sounded like female voices. She must not be the only one in this sex slave prison. She couldn't think too much about it, because her dripping, denied pussy kept her mind occupied.

Eventually, she felt a strong hand grip the back of her hair and yanked her head back. This took her by surprise. She saw her captor, her college ex-boyfriend. He was fully naked and cock erect. Not to mention he was muscular too.

"Hello, baby girl. Sleep well? In about 5 minutes, the feather and dildo in your pussy will disappear. I'm going to inject you with this antidote that will reverse the orgasm-blocking agent of the drug I gave you yesterday."

She suddenly became excited. She will FINALLY be allowed to cum! He was making her more moist when explaining this to her by fondling her breasts. She was so excited!

He gave her the injection and the feather and dildo disappeared. She looked at him in confusion and frustration. She was gyrating her hips with no stimulation and, essentially, humping air.

"Oh you stupid, slutty girl. I never said you would cum. Just that it reversed the blocking agent. See, this is what I felt like after we broke up. Now? Now, you're going to see me ejaculate right in front of you while you are helpless to do anything about your horniness!"

He stood in front her, stroking his cock as she squirmed in her metal restraints. She couldn't believe he got her hopes up. All she can do is watch him cum while she is cruelly denied her own pleasure. He stroked and grunted harder and harder. Finally, he had multiple powerful squirts. She watched him have his release while denied her own, which frustrated her more. Dam him! He knew how to make her sexual frustrations even worse!

"Thanks for making that sexy feminine body squirm. I really emptied my balls and I feel so satisfied. Now, I'm about to remove you from this chair and strap you to this table. I have two friends with me. They will help make sure you don't try anything funny."

She saw they were also very muscular and naked men. All three of them came over and undid her bonds. They still left the dildo gag in. Ashley put up a good fight. Somehow, she was able to escape their grasp by kicking them in their privates and she started running.

As she was running, she noticed those female moans from earlier were real. She saw other women her age kept in bondage in caged cells and used for sex. Some were not gagged and begging for orgasms. That's when she remembered she was still gagged and took the thing off.

She vowed to find rescue for them, but she needed to get help. She couldn't focus on the women who were trapped. She needed to find help first. This is when she realized he's been abducting college-age women and using them as sex slaves. And all were delerious from being denied orgasms. This guy was sick.

She found a little area to rest. She tried rubbing her pussy trying to get off. She was getting close, until she heard male voices. She decided to stop and keep running. She made it to what looked like a door that lead to the outside. She thought freedom was at hand. As she was running, something sharp in her ass cheek was shot. It was a tranquilizer dart and she instantly fell down paralyzed.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. This kidnapped college slut thought she could escape our little facility. She didn't realize I had a parameter set up fool of guards to shoot tranquilizers at escapees. Don't worry, paralysis is temporary. But it is mixed with more of that orgasm-blocking aphrodisiac as punishment for attempting to escape. Granted, I wouldn't have let you cum, but it's fun to punish a tease like you! Let's get you strapped to the table."

Your limp body was gently placed onto the table that had a dildo to go right into your sopping wet pussy that you feel the arousal growing in again. It frustrates you more as you're temporarily paralyzed. Your wrists and elbows are cuffed to metal restraints above your head, keeping them spread. The same with your ankles and knees putting you in a spread eagle position. They then sit the table up a little bit, because he wants you to see things.

"That paralysis should be wearing off in a few seconds. I'm sure you'll be pulling on those restraints in no time. I have the table tilted so you can see the tour we'll be going on. You can see what I am doing here. I'm sure you've noticed I kidnap women from college campuses. I train them to be sold as sex slaves to rich clients of mine overseas. The kind of men who like college girls like you, 18-24 years old, well-build, pretty face, BDSM slut, and a tease and denial slut. And I have fun with it too. If you would have just said 'yes' to me, you wouldn't be in this position. I sell girls like you, because college is expensive! But I also get to see pretty college girls like you in bondage 24/7."

The paralysis had weared off and just before you were about to speak, the dildo gag was put back in your mouth. Realizing you're going to be sold, you redouble your efforts to escape. And you start gyrating those hips on that dildo attatched to the table. You beg, but they don't listen.

You are taken down many different hallways with many different cells. All of them have these kidnapped college girls kept chained, horny, denied, and locked away. You wonder how he could keep doing this. You try to think of a way out, but that dam dildo just keeps your attention on your need for orgasm. They stop at a certain room. You see a pretty, skinny blonde who is chained to a sybian on her knees. She gyrates her hips and is begging to cum. Her perky c-cup tits are pushed out from her hands shackled behind her. You recognize her.

"You recognize her, don't you, baby girl? That's your roommate. She has also been abducted and being trained to be sold. You see, I know you. I know your friends. She's perfect for a sex slave. Not as perfect as you, but perfect. You do anything stupid, she will suffer greatly! Do you understand, slut?" You nod your head crying as you wish you could help her.

Now, you are brought into a new room. You went on a 2 hour tour of the whole facility. You saw some horrific stuff. You even saw the auction block and witnessed other college girls sold off. You couldn't believe what you saw. Yet, it made you incredibly horny.

You are coming to a complete stop now. This must be your cell. Well, sort of.

"I bet you noticed that this cell looks quite a bit different than the others. Well, my little sex toy, as you can see I really like you. I have changed my mind and I won't sell you. You will be my sex slave! So, here is your cell." You notice another chair, a bed, a stand up cage, a lay-down cage, a wall full of toys and restraints, and many other things. But, you also notice a big screen LCD TV.

You are quickly unstrapped from the table and put into the chair. Your hands are shackled behind you as well your elbows. It pushes those d-cup breasts out. Your legs are spread apart and locked in. You see some sort of stand being brought out. There's a hitatchi wand attached to it. A machine dildo is put under the seat just barley teasing the entrance of your pussy. Finally, your torso is shackled in place as well. You really can't move anything except your head. You're also placed in front of the big-screen TV.

"I have more punishments for you for your assault on my men and escape attempt, but we'll start with this. This TV will be playing a bunch of BDSM porn. This porn is of women in bondage a dominated by men. Now, here's where it gets interesting. While you are being vibed and fucked by the dildo and unable to cum, because of the drug, these wome have orgasms. This will frustrate you to no end. I'm going to remove this gag. First, I am going to give you some water and a sandwich to keep your strength up. You will not bite us or we will use electricity on that clit!"

"Oh please! I'm sorry for trying to escape! Please don't hurt the other girls here! Do whatever you want to me, just let them go!"

He feeds you the sandwich and water. "Well, what manners you have, but that's not up for negotiation. The rest of the day will be spent like this! Enjoy the porn. I'll be recording your reactions! It really gets me off! Beg all you want in here, it's sound proof."

As he leaves you start to plead with him, but the door is shut and the porn starts. So do the machines. After a few hours, you're only uttering "please let me cum, please let me cum, please let me cum." The fact these women get orgasms in bondage while you're denied yours has driven you insane. Your pussy is dripping in denial, but all you can do is hump away as the cameras in the room record your reactions! He is jerking off to this!