College Girl Enslaved Pt. 04

Story Info
Final conclusion!
1k words
4.24
12.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley couldn't believe what she was watching. She couldn't believe that she was actually getting more and more aroused from watching her college roommate get edged out of her mind while she's on auction.

"Okay, baby girl, let's get you into that routine again. Except, I'm going to make it worse for you." Her captor sounded very confident Ashley will be miserable during her workout.

When they got to the gym, Ashley was still kept in chains and chastity, but this time, there was a TV in front of her as she walked the treadmill. She was forced to watch her roommate's torture as she walked. It was hard as the dildo in her pussy made her tremble with each step. Ashley was beyond frustrated. She started pleading with her captor to sell her instead of her roommate, but he already made up his mind.

"My dear, there's a reason you'll be my slave for life. You were mine, until you decided to dump me. Now, you'll be mine forever! And as such, your bondage and denial fantasies will be 24/7! No cumming, endless frustration, and always in chains and sexy outfits or naked."

She couldn't believe this was happening. She wanted to escape again, but was afraid of what they'd do to her roommate if she tried. She was helpless and could do nothing.

After 2 hours of exercise, they skipped the shower. Ashley was taken back to her cell where she was chained to the same chair just a couple of nights ago, being edged while watching porn. Her captor walked in naked and hard as a diamond.

"So, I'm going to take that chastity belt off and I'm going to tease and fuck you like crazy. I'm so fucking horny, I need release! Obviously, you won't get any, but that's not my problem. I'm going to inject you with this orgasm blocker to ensure there are no accidents."

She felt the pinch of the needle on her left shoulder and she was already thrashing in her bonds. As he unlocked the chastity belt, he slowly fucked her with the dildo inside of her. She was humping like crazy! She NEEDED to cum! This slow fucking was driving her insane. She felt every ridge of the dildo as she continued to watch her friend's torture on the TV in front of her.

Finally, he withdrew the dildo and her pussy was dripping of pussy juice. She was humping air from the lack of stimulation. He was pleased with her reaction. He went over to her and started rubbing the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!" She pleaded, but he was in control.

"I am the one giving orders here! I will fuck you when I dam well feel like it. But, I really need to ejaculate. You see these panties in my hand? They are what I cut off you the night I kidnapped you. I am going to ejaculate into these and then I will gag you with them so you can taste my semen." She watched as he continued to masturbate into her panties. After a few minutes, she saw a big dark spot appear on her panties. He finally came as he let out a big groaning sound.

He grabbed a panel gag and she resisted him putting the panties in her mouth, but he won. Now, she could taste his semen and she hated the taste. Now, the gag held the panties in place. "There we go! How does it taste? Doesn't matter! I'm still horny!" She wondered how after that big squirt.

He returned teasing her entrance. She grinded her hips, but to no avail. He even brought out a Hitachi vibrator to make it worse. Finally, he slipped his cock into her dripping wet pussy and started pounding her. She was moaning like crazy, she needed release so bad, but he prevented it. She was still watching her roommate's torture on TV.

He pulled out and ejaculated all over Ashley's sexy, helpless body. "You're probably wondering why I am so horny. Well, I have about one more big squirt in me and I'm going to watch your roommate as bidding closes soon and I'm going to enjoy watching her struggles."

She watched too in horror. About 10 minutes later, bidding was closed. Sold for $500,000! Wait! How long had today already lasted? She was told it has been 2 weeks they've been kidnapped. "Oh, it's been about 23 hours since she's been on the block. And since I have one more squirt after watching your friend squirm, I'm really going to make you squirm."

He placed a vibrating dildo in her and locked her back in the chastity belt. He controlled the vibrator with his phone as she humped away! He stroked his cock so hard, he ejaculated all over the floor and then kept the vibrator on a low pulsation. As he moved away from the TV, Ashley saw her roommate was no longer there. However, two men were knocked out on the floor. She wondered what was going on.

"Okay, well I'm going to bed. Enjoy some more porn as you sleep, or don't." Suddenly, Ashley heard a loud thud and her captor was on the floor. Her roommate was there free of her bonds with a needle as well.

"It's okay, Ashley! We're getting out of here! I have the antidote here to let you cum! Let me get that gag off."

Ashley felt the pinch and her roommate turned up the vibrator and Ashley came 10 times in a row. Her roommate also masturbated herself 10 times to orgasm. They hadn't felt release for so long they are so happy to have relief.

Her roommate found the keys and let Ashley out of the restraints and chastity. "I escaped as soon as they took of my restraints to transport me." I have already contacted the police and they should be outside soon. Ashley and her roommate came outside to see law enforcement everywhere. They also rescued all the other college girls abducted, who also had been given the antidote to cum. The men involved were arrested.

"I sure hope they find the girls they've already sold." Ashley was hoping. A police officer had told her they located the other missing girls and will be rescued.

Ashley had never felt so horny in her life and was so glad to be rescued. But, this didn't stop her BDSM denial kink.