College Girl Masturbates

Story Info
Handyman watches masturbation with excitement.
1.5k words
4.44
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Brown was a lovely lady. I did odd jobs for her around her house, as her husband had died a few years back. It was good money for me. Sometimes I cleaned her swimming pool and she said I could use it at any time. I took her up on the offer a few times arranging with her to use it when she and her daughter were not at home. It was slightly different that particular day. I finished the job I had been doing for her and she asked me if I wanted to stay for something to eat. I could use the pool and sunbathe while she got the food ready. I had only been sunning myself for a few minutes when her daughter (Bron) arrived back early from her day at university. I had not seen her for a couple of years, as I was not normally at the house this late. She was now a vision, pretty, stunning with a figure to die for.

It was not the shy girl, who I had met a few times in the past that sat herself down on the lounger I was on. She faced me straddling the lounger with a wicked smile on her face and her legs stretched wide apart. The very first thing she said to me shocked me to the core.

"Are you and mum having sex?"

I nearly choked on the water I was sipping before spitting it out.

"No we certainly are not."

"Why not do you not fancy her, or is she too old for you?"

"Your mum is a very attractive and lovely woman. She is older than me but..... "

I didn't finish the answer as I was not sure how to. She was instantly in with her next outrageous question as if spotting a weakness.

"Do you have a girl friend or do you masturbate a lot?"

"I don't think those are questions you should ever ask. Now stop asking me such silly and childish questions."

"Well if you won't tell me I will tell you. I masturbate at least once a day. We were told that it is natural to masturbate and we should not be ashamed of it. My friend says that males masturbate much more than females. It sounds like that could be quite a lot."

"I think we should stop talking about sex. Can you not think about something else to talk about?"

Clearly this request fell on stony ground.

"I always masturbate as soon as I get home from uni and sometimes just before going to sleep or after waking up in the morning. I need to do so right now or I will burst."

Before I had time to say anything Bron lifted her short skirt up to reveal that she had no knickers on. I thought she was going to close her legs as she brought her feet up onto the lounger. Instead she opened them wide again giving me an even better view. She looked towards the house and with a huge grin waved towards the kitchen window. I could not see whether Mrs. Brown was there. What I could see was the most beautiful pussy right in front of me. It was very neat with labia only opening up near the very top of her pussy. Where it did it framed her clit like a flower. The rest of her pussy looked like it had never been fully opened and certainly never by a cock.

"Bron stop immediately you cannot do that, you must not do that, your mum will see. Stop now."

"My mum thinks we are having a nice conversation about the swimming pool or dinner or something else boring. I am going to stay here and masturbate. I would find it very exciting if you stayed. My friend Pat says that she has the best orgasms when her stepfather watches her. If you get up and make a scene I cannot see how anyone benefits."

She was not waiting for me to answer as her hand found her pussy and opened it to give me an even clearer view of her clit. It wasn't the biggest clit I had seen but it was perfectly presented as the tight hood held it proud. She seemed in no hurry and stopped and started using a circular action just avoiding touching her clit. She now started to give me a commentary saying how wonderful it felt but she liked to delay her orgasm as they were always much stronger after a long build up. She commented that she was pleased that my cock was excited about her masturbating even if I was being boring about it. She rubbed herself for shorter and shorter times before announcing each time that she had to stop or she would cum.

For the first time I could see that her pussy lips had just opened enough for me to see that she was moist and slightly swollen. This moisture was gathering at the bottom of her pussy and just oozing round towards her bottom. She saw me looking and lent so far back that I could see her tiny anus. There was not a hair in sight and although the tiny entrance was crinkled this skin was as pale as the rest of her. By now my prick was painfully erect. I am not the biggest of men but this last view made me reflect that it looked like my modest cock would be totally incapable of opening this minute orifice enough to enter. The very thought was frighteningly exciting. Somehow I managed to banish the image of the head of my prick being offered up to her tight bottom and pulled myself back to reality.

I was getting even more nervous that Mrs. Brown would discover what was happening as her daughter's expressions were getting more and more concentrated and less and less focused.

"You cannot carry on doing this your mum will see what is happening. Please stop."

Ignoring me again she asked,

"Were you imagining what it would be like to fuck me just then? If so were you thinking about my pussy or my bottom? Either would be a first time but you did seem fascinated by my bottom. Have you ever had anal sex?"

I don't know why I answered her final question but I did admit that I had enjoyed anal sex on a number of occasions. I thought it better not to make any attempt at answering about what I had been imagining. She had however reintroduced the fantasy I had been enjoying. Now I was imagining what she would look like if I took her virginity. Would she be as excited and confident as she appeared now, as she carried on masturbating? In the fantasy she looked even more aroused than she was right now. Right now she was clearly very close to orgasm.

"I am not going to stop until I cum. If you tell me I can cum I will do so immediately. All you have to do is to order me to orgasm. When you do I will imagine your cock pushing so far into me that I will barely be able to breath. I am sure it will be a lovely strong cum."

"I am not telling you to cum. If you want to cum that is your choice."

"Oh great I love it. You are going to tease me for even longer."

It was at this point that my own excitement hit me and I realized that it would not take much for me to orgasm. I could not think of anything more inappropriate and panicked slightly.

"Okay, okay if you want to cum, cum."

"Do you want to see me cum?"

"Yes, yes cum."

"Oh, I can feel you stretching me wide open. You are so big, so big, much too much for my little pussy. I am going to cum, I am cumming, cumming, cumminggggg, aaahhhhh.

I have seen a number of females' orgasm, but this was spectacular. She looked in agony as her body shook with a violence that she seemed to be trying to control. On and on it went with her swearing, cursing, blaspheming and telling me how wonderful it felt. This was all done in hushed, but urgent tones, as she tried not to raise the suspicion of her mum. If her mother had been looking out of the window she would have been in no doubt about what her daughter was enjoying.

Eventually Bron snapped out of her sexual coma and said,

"Fuck my friend is so right, that was the best cum ever. Next time you get to masturbate as well as me. I can see that your prick is hard but mum has just waved us in for dinner. Can you make it go down without cumming or will you have to wait a while?"

I assured her that I would be fine. I did struggle a bit as I saw her walk away from me, her bottom bouncing beautifully, knowing, only her short skirt covered it.

Would I really see her masturbate again? If so would I masturbate with her?