All Comments on 'College Girlfriend Claimed by Boss'

by Photuris

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
RonhaldRonhald12 months ago

i would love to see the story contiue as Micheal cuckold cleans up Alex and Richard, and sherri joining in. withAlex going off birth control having Richard baby and having Micheal and her raising his baby

richard_frichard_f12 months ago

Great story, please continue. One errata - you referred to Alyx as Katie at one point in the story.

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

The boss is a pretty evil guy preying on the youngsters. Can't see that relationship lasting.

LIDiverLIDiver12 months ago

Well, that was a hot one! Welcome to the first-time writers club. Keep writing.

pfeelthypfeelthy12 months ago

More please! ;)

BigfundrewBigfundrew12 months ago

I was expecting a lot of angry comments, as folks here typically get worked up over cuck stories. I'm not sure why you put this in loving wives, either.

Another thing I'm intrigued about is how often writers here get the names of their own characters wrong.

Another fascination of mine is the mindset of the clueless cuck. It's always helpless and incapable of action.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

just another cuck story told a diffrent way

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well it's kind of a sad story to start with.. but your writing is good and kept me reading all the way to the end. That's what a writer is looking for. But I do want to say, that it really going to be sad and hurtful for Mikey. Its leading Mike and Atyx to a bad ending of their relationship. Or Mikey is going Togo way to deep into the cuckold and submissive lift. Either way it will destroy Mike and Alex's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sissy wimp Michael is an idiot if he thinks cheating skank slut Alyx is going to stay with him or love him now that she sees he has no backbone or strength. Hopefully she'll dump him quickly and go find a real man who would kick the shit out of dick Richard if he tried something like that. No self-respecting woman wants a cuck for a boyfriend or husband. Loose the boi and move on!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I quit after page one. There's not a chance in hell a guy, even a dumb one like this guy, isn't going to be pissed at being disrespected by his nasty old boss and his skank old wife. Whether he comes back around or not, the shock of their betrayal would have him, at the least, bolting out the door.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly12 months ago

piss that girl off

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How shocking yet another unrealistic and sad little tale. This one has to come right from the shelves in the Cuck Town library. The characters are unlikeable and it is clearly just another to help the cucks get all giddy. Just lame and unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Having another man not only take ownership of your gf/wife and her willingly giving herself to

him would be such a powerful rush. Then him also owning you, especially your mouth. I'd rim his ass, tongue bath his balls, suck his cock and cleanup all the yummy messes they make together. My dream!!!!!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture12 months ago

G/F in a L/W cat no stars from me, stick it next time in the correct Category maybe more stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A part of me finds this very hot and sexy, and another part screams “these two are likely the age of your own kids, or younger.”

Richard is a bit of a predator in this setting, but as erotic fiction your character development is awesome, there are four distinct personalities here, which I appreciate.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stop it... go back to posting this crap on Reddit. Nobody starts a serious story with that 31M, 28F crap. That's Internet expediency, not bloody creative writing.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Well. You are gay. Try the gay male category.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliese12 months ago

Cuckold fetishism simply is nothing more than vicarious homosexuality.

TheStorkTheStork12 months ago

The comments from people who deliberately seek out a cuckold story and then act all upset that it's a cuckold story are always hilarious to me.

Anyway, this was very well written and very hot. Keep the stories coming!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester12 months ago

I don't know how to score this story. First it is well written IMHO, however the plot makes mant to screen at the boyfriend WAKE UP!

I would agree with others that the Richard is a predator. Taking advantage of a very young couple.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5912 months ago

I prefer a stories where the boy friend drugsr the rat bastards wife while door closed. Then opens door and double taps boss with his browning .380 mini 1911 black. He drags the drugged wife onto bed and pops her close up with her hand on the pistol leaving her hand on pistol. He drags the crying whore girlfriend to her feet. He takes her clothes and puts them in black bag. He covers her with his jacket. Makes her lick his cum off floor next to bed. Then they leave and go home where he tells her she belongs to him now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. What a shitshow!

Things that lose stars:

1 being submitted to the wrong category,

2 overused memes and plot devices,

3 nonambiguous homosexual themes,

4 characters as emotionally and mentally pliable as boiled pasta.

There is so much more but I only have five stars to work with and one is required because the biased rating system disallows zero star ratings. Every character is reprehensible and void of redeeming qualities. I was unsure which character most closely represented the writer. Each had some sick potential to do so I suppose.

Mike needs to do two very important things to save himself. One, dump Alyx. Second, don't return to work. Richard is a predatory, sadistic, domineering bastard. He needs to be outed at his work place because he does not have the company's interests in mind, but rather his own. Obviously Mike was not hired for his intelligence or abilities, but rather for his submissiveness to Richard's authority. This means better and more qualified applicants were possibly passed over. A loss for the company. Alyx, a write off. Forget about her. To say she is spoiled goods is to be unkind to spoiled goods. She so easily and quickly fell under Richard's spell that her mental well being is highly suspect. Not being yoked to her by marriage is a positive for Mike and he needs to take advantage of that. And Sherri, the enabling wicked witch of the east. She did the scum run on her first marriage and hooked up with ass who wrecked her first husband. She won't see the lack of humanity in Richard because she must be blind to his faults or she'll recognize her own. So bottom line. This story is about four people who made the choice for wrong over right and decided to be evil.

louiseacdlouiseacd12 months ago

so hot , wish i was Michael

Bargyn1Bargyn112 months ago

This was very well written and very hot. Keep the stories coming!

Ignore the cheap skate remarks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Poorly written crap by an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between a wife and a girlfriend posted in the wrong category, all to make it very clear they aren't old enough to be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another blatant infantile pile of stupid wanna-scribble-a masterpiece-on latrine walls.

Yah succeed but keep yo McJob.

Captcha

JensensloverJensenslover12 months ago

"So this is a story of how in 1999, my girlfriend (F20) agreed to be "claimed" by my boss (M50) and his wife (F51), and how I (M20) learned something new about myself in the process."

That's as far as I got, not sure if all the numbers continued like that, but I'm not going to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is how 26thNC lost his wife. His black boss owns them but she now lives with the boss. The closest he gets to her pussy these days is when he licks her pussy juice off that big black cock.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

What a load of crap

will2112001will211200112 months ago

I hope You will expand this story with more parts.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Buster, you little cuck pussy, posting as anonymous again trying to hurt my feelings instead of posting about this piece of shit cuck story that you didn’t even read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And people wonder why marriages don't lost. Truly comical pile of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The kid is a "punk" who nods and says "yes sir" to everything. What the hell?

Eze325Eze32511 months ago

Love it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A total act of confusion on the part of new college kids who just want sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

do you plan to continue writing for this?

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

Who the fuck is Katie?

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200811 months ago

OMG. My wife made me a cuckold after we went steady. she and i both knew it was what i deserved.

pegmesuzpegmesuz9 months ago

Great first story. The negative comments from anonymous and company are just the rantings of insecure men that can't admit that there are better lovers than they are. Wah, wah for them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. 🍆🍆🍆 Well written. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous