All Comments on 'College isn't Everything'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

best story ive read

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I don't quite know how to write this after such non-stop......

sex. It is almost enough to make one tired, more like exhausted after fucking all night. Actually, that's what happened here except it went on for days. Much is hard to believe, but of course it is a story, so why try to believe it? Just go with it and enjoy it! And, that's what I did. I said after the last two of Ron's stories that I read that each was the hottest ever, but this one set a new mark. I'm not sure that it can be exceeded for pure sex, but then that's what I thought before. Ron sets up a sexual premise, and then lets the good times roll. I'm looking forward to another now. Thanks, Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worthless whore

That's all Carrie is or will ever be. Joe is one stupid twat for putting his dick in a woman that has more value as tree mulch than she does as a person.

Skyink

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any writer who pens a 39K word story without tags is an arrogant fool whose work doesn't deserve the time one spends to read it.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

A very deep psychological, sensual and sexual tale. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...