College Lineup

Story Info
Interesting things can happen when a friend visits.
3.7k words
4.46
13.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a men's dorm while I was in college and met some interesting guys and girls. Girls weren't allowed in the men's dorms and it was an expulsion penalty if one was caught in your room. I was returning for my junior year after some great adventures during my sophomore year. My buddy Rick had graduated the year before and he and I enjoyed providing shaving services to lots of guys. Since Rick was the one who made all the contacts with our customers, I could only hope that some of them would look me up for shaves in the future.

When I got to the dorm for the new semester, I found I had a new roommate. I retrieved my room key from the hall monitor and when I arrived at the room, found that he wasn't in the room. I checked out the dresser and closet space and unloaded my car and put my things away. I was relaxing when my roommate arrived. He introduced himself as Larry. He was a nice-looking friendly guy and after we said hello, we both headed out to register for our new classes.

In the first few days we didn't see much of each other because of beginning classes. On Saturday of the first weekend, we both slept late and decided to have breakfast at the cafeteria in another dorm. Fortunately for me he was into keeping his body clean so we both headed for the common showers. As we took our shower I glanced over and saw that he had a really nice cock. I tried not to stare, but when he soaped up and stroked his cock, I could see that it was about 7" when it was soft. He also had shaved his pubic area so I thought he might want to use my shaving services.

We dried off and got dressed after the shower and went to the cafeteria. Along the way we chatted and really introduced ourselves since we hadn't had much opportunity during the week. We ate breakfast and continued our chat. He was an interesting guy and considered himself to be lucky to have a roommate that had similar values. We finished eating and went back to our dorm room. I told him that I would like to have a few of my friends over so we could play some penny poker. He said he would join in, but thought strip poker would be even more fun. I agreed but didn't take it any further.

Three of my buddies arrived at seven and Larry introduced himself and said he would be interested in playing whenever we got together. I delt the cards and we played several hands. No one was winning much but it was fun to talk and socialize. Even though it was Saturday night we decided to break up at around ten. My three friends left and Larry and I talked for a few more minutes before we turned in for the night.

When we got up the next morning, I followed Larry into the showers to get cleaned up. We hadn't talked about getting laid, but when I saw his 7" circumcised fat cock again, I asked him if he was getting much. He said he got his share and thought he might get lucky tonight. With that he soaped up his cock and began to stroke it until it began to get hard. I watched and asked him if the girls enjoyed sucking or fucking the most. He smiled and said that they enjoyed both, but when they were sucking him that they liked his shaved pubic area. I asked if he shaved himself and he said he did, but would really like to find someone to shave him so they could really clean up the spots he had a hard time getting to.

Without beating around the bush, I told him that I was pretty good at trimming and shaving. He seemed a little surprised but asked if I charged for my services. I told him it depended on the circumstances, but since he was my new roommate that it would be nominal if at all. I noticed that he was now getting harder, but decided to stop stroking and we both rinsed off and went back to the room. We dropped the subject and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. During breakfast we talked more about sex and discussed what we enjoyed doing. We both agreed that getting sucked off was at the top of our lists and was the main reason we shaved.

As we walked back to the dorm, I suggested that since he had a hot date, he might want to get a shave. I said I could give him a shave when we got back to the dorm and he agreed that it would be nice to get a shave before his date. As I was thinking about giving him a shave, I was beginning to feel my cock starting to stiffen. When we got back to the room, I told him I would set everything up and we could take care of his shave. I plugged in my clippers and laid out all the things I would need for the shave. I told him I needed to fill my bowl with warm water and he should take off his pants and relax on the bed. When I returned to the room he was sitting on the edge of the bed and was completely naked.

I told him that he should spread his legs to give me better access and then I massaged his whole package. I looked up and saw that he was staring at his crotch. He didn't stop staring during the entire session. I saw that his ball sack was not trimmed very well and that the underside base of his cock was pretty hairy. I told him that I needed to use the clippers to remove as much of the hair as I could and that I would then shave him. I held his ball sack with one hand while I clipped off the hair. He said that he was enjoying the attention and I could tell because his cock was now hard. I massaged his balls a little more to provide even better sensations. I then wiped him off with the washcloth and covered the area with shaving cream.

I rinsed my hands before I put my fingers around his stiff cock. I told him I needed to keep his cock stiff so I could shave the whole area. As I began to shave, I stroked his cock and held it still as I shaved him. By the time I had finished shaving him his cock head was covered with precum and it was beginning to drip on my fingers. I cleaned off the remaining shaving cream with the washcloth and inspected the job I had done. I rubbed some lotion on his shaved area but didn't want to lose any of his precum so I continued to stroke his cock.

I told him I was finished and that it was time for a happy ending. He didn't object when I moved my tongue to his cock head and began to lick the precum. I was still gripping his shaft with my hand and began to move the head around my lips. I moved my mouth down on his cock head and began to lightly suck. I could feel him tense up so I stopped sucking his cock head to give him time to recover and not climax. He told me not to stop so I again wrapped my lips around his sensitive cock head. I decided that I needed to work my way down his shaft if he was going to last.

I moved my mouth down his cock shaft until I buried my nose and lips on his newly shaved area. I began to move my head up and down his shaft and could feel him tense up again. This time I continued sucking as I massaged his balls and felt him beginning to cum. His cum tasted really good as he continued to fill my mouth with it. I swallowed all of his cum and kept sucking until he began to get soft. As I looked up, I saw he had a dazed look on his face and I knew he had enjoyed the shave and happy ending. I was enjoying looking at his beautiful cock head and was able to get one more drop of cum when I licked it off. I was already looking forward to the next shave.

I got up and put my shave gear away and emptied the bowl in the shower. When I came back in the room Larry had gotten dressed and thanked me for the shave with the happy ending. I told him that I really needed a helper and told him that if he was interested, I would take him under my wing and we could have a lot of fun providing shaves. He said he would think about it and we left it at that. I needed to go across campus so said good bye and that I would probably be back to the room before he left on his date.

Larry had already left on his date by the time I came back to the dorm so I studied for a while and was sound asleep when he returned. I had early classes and didn't see Larry until Monday afternoon. I asked how his date went and he said he got a nice blow job but that it wasn't as good as the happy ending. I asked if he thought about my offer and he said he was still thinking but wasn't sure he could provide a happy ending since he had never sucked a cock. I told him that since he enjoyed eating pussy, I thought he would enjoy sucking a nice hard cock. I told him that since I was going to be his first practice session, he should think about it some more.

During the week we had a few chats but neither he nor I brought up the subject of him deciding if he wanted to help me out with my shaving proposal. On Friday I told him that I had seen one of the guys I had shaved last year and that I told him to come over on Saturday at 10:00 in the morning and I'd take care of him. Larry asked if he could watch and I said I'd have to clear it with the guy I was going to shave but that I was sure it would be OK.

At ten the guy showed up for his shave and I asked if he would mind if Larry watched. He said it would be a turn on to have someone watch so I told him to take his clothes off and sit on the bed. Larry sat in a chair that gave him a good view of the guy's cock as I was shaving. As I began to go through my routine of shaving, I remembered that not only did he have a nice big cut cock but that he really enjoyed the happy ending and provided lots of cum. After a few strokes he was fully erect and his precum began to flow. I looked around at Larry and saw him rubbing his cock through his pants. The guy I was shaving looked over and told Larry to take his pants off and beat off.

I finished the shave by covering the area with lotion and asked the guy if he was ready for a happy ending. He nodded and I began to lick the precum off his nice fat cock head and then worked my way down his shaft and began to stroke his cock with my mouth. I looked up to see the guy glancing over at Larry as he told him to show how much cum he had. Larry began to cum and caught it in his free hand. I felt the guy I was sucking begin to cum and knew I had to start swallowing because he would have a big load. He didn't disappoint me as he put his big load in my mouth.

As I took my mouth off his cock, I saw that Larry still had a hand full of cum. I told him that if he wasn't going to eat it I would. He hesitated for a few seconds and raised his hand to his mouth and began licking. I turned my attention back to the guy's soft cock and licked the last few drops of cum off the head. The guy got dressed and thanked us both for the show. As he left, I turned to Larry and asked if he had decided what to do about my proposal of having him help me with the shaves. He said he was looking forward to our practice session. I told him to lock the door and we would get started. My cock had been hard several times over the last hour and I really needed to drop my load somewhere.

Since I had left the shaving gear on the table, I told Larry I would take off my clothes and relax for my shave. I had some stubble but didn't need the clippers. It felt good to feel Larry's hands massaging my balls before he started gently stroking my cock. I was impressed that he seemed to go through every step of shaving I had shown him. As he rubbed the lotion on, I told him it looked great and was looking forward to having a happy ending. He continued to stroke my cock with one hand while again massaging my balls. I was beginning to think I was going to settle for a hand job when I saw him move his head to my cock head.

I told him to lick the head before he put it into his mouth and to keep massaging my balls. He was a little tentative but began to lick and suck my aching cut cock. After less than a minute I felt like I was on the edge and told him to suck the shaft into his mouth. As he moved his mouth up and down on my cock, I could feel my balls beginning to contract and told him to keep sucking and to swallow my cum. He was doing a great job of following my directions as I began to cum. He kept sucking my cock until I began to get soft. He looked up and said I was right about sucking a cock. He said this may have been his first but wouldn't be his last.

We got dressed and walked over to the cafeteria for lunch. I told him I thought he did a great job and was really happy he had decided to join me in my shaving adventures. He asked if anyone else was coming over and I told him I was still trying to revive old customers or find some new ones. He said he had a few friends that may want a shave but that he would rather I took care of them. I told him we would spread the wealth around and was sure that he could take care of my friends. Over the next few weeks Larry and I shaved several guys and of course provided happy endings.

One night during our weekly card game the conversation drifted to sex and we were all enjoying talking about our exploits with the girls we dated. Bill was one of the players and was hanging around chatting after the game broke up and all the other players had left. Bill said he had a friend coming to town next week and wanted to invite Larry and myself over to watch some porno and have a few drinks. Free always sounded great to me and I hadn't seen any porno in a while so we agreed to offer. Since neither Bill nor I had a spare bed or a tv it seemed natural that his friend would be staying at one of the local motels.

During the week Bill told us to be at the motel room at four on Friday. Larry said he was going to have to drive himself since he would be across campus until three thirty. Bill was nowhere to be found so I drove myself. When I knocked on the room door it was opened by a guy about 50 years old. He said to come in and grab a seat. To my surprise there were four other guys including Bill and Larry already seated on the couch but I wedged myself in. Our host introduced himself as Tony. There was beer and snacks on the table and the tv had some really good porno playing. Tony thanked us for coming and told us he was going to suck all of our dicks while we ate, drank, and watched porno. He said if anyone wasn't comfortable with that they should leave now.

No one made a move so he told us to take our clothes off and sit down again. Tony stripped down to his boxer shorts and didn't waste any time as he sat on the floor in front of Bill who was at the other end of the couch. He began to massage Bill's balls and stroke his cock. It didn't take but a few seconds before Bill was hard. I had never seen Bill's cock before, but was impressed with his beautiful cock head and fat shaft. Bill's cock was about 9" and cut. After Tony got Bill hard, he replaced his hand with his mouth and began to feed the cock into his mouth until he had buried the entire shaft in his mouth and throat. As he was sucking Bill, he moved his hand over to Larry who was next in line and began to fondle his nice cock. I could tell Larry was enjoying the attention because he was hard.

The porno on the tv was great, but the show on the couch was even better. After a few minutes I heard Bill yell out as he began to cum. After Tony swallowed Bill's cum he turned his attention to Larry. He moved over to Larry's cock and began to lick and suck it. Tony moved his hand to the next guy's cock and began his fondling. Tony was apparently a real expert because Larry began to cum and this time both he and Tony were making noises. I had been taking in the whole show and saw that the next two guys in line before me had nice sized cocks and both were stiff as they watched the porno and Tony sucking Larry. Tony moved to the next guy and began sucking and fondling the next guy.

It was obvious that Tony was enjoying the young guy's cocks and I'm sure he had done this while visiting other friends on his travels. As Tony moved his mouth to the guy beside me, he moved his hand to my cock and balls and began to gently massage. I was already hard and this just made my juices flow with anticipation. As Tony finished sucking the guy next to me, he moved his mouth to my cock and began to work his magic. He really knew how to suck a cock and I was enjoying every stroke. As Tony sucked my cock all the other guys had left. Tony had offered seconds, but it seemed like no one took advantage of the offer. As he started to suck my cock and fondle my balls, he said he would really enjoy sucking my shaved cock. I just leaned back on the couch and enjoyed the feeling.

Even though I was really enjoying the feel of Tony's mouth and tongue I couldn't bring myself to a climax. Tony looked up at me and took my cock out of his mouth and told me he wanted to fuck me on the bed. I was game because I really wanted to cum. He laid on his back and told me to crawl on top and fuck his mouth. I think Tony wanted me to do some of the work and I was happy to do it. As I fucked his mouth, he worked his magic with his tongue lips and mouth. After a few minutes of fucking, I began to cum and cum and cum. When I had fed Tony my whole load I rolled off and relaxed. He said he almost choked on all the cum I had given him but that it was worth the wait.

As we talked, I noticed that his boxer shorts were soaking wet and even though I hadn't seen his cock it looked sizable. I reached down and began to massage his cock and asked if I could return the favor. He said I didn't have to but he wasn't going to object. I told him to take off his shorts so I could get a closer look. As he removed his shorts, I saw a really nice 9" cut cock with a nice fat shaft that was covered with precum. He was shaved too. I leaned over and began to lick his big cock head and slipped my mouth up and down his shaft. I relaxed my throat so I could take all of his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking, I told him to fuck my mouth like I had done to him.

I rolled over on my back as he crawled up and put his cock in my mouth. As Tony got into a rhythm, I could feel his cock getting harder as he released his cum in my mouth. He really shot a lot of cum because he had probably stayed hard while he was sucking all of us. I swallowed his cum as he rolled off. He saw that I was hard again and without asking moved his lips to my cock and sucked until I began to cum again. I told him I really enjoyed the afternoon and hoped he could come back soon. I told him that I intended to thank Bill in a special way by shaving him and providing a happy ending.