All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 06'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice writing.

Like your writing style but the gf is pretty infuriating. Takes skill to write a character ppl loath. Hope the story ends positively for the guy and escapes this situation. Hope he takes her "love" and shoves it up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely not my thing, but I’d assume in a real cuckold relationship, the wife/gf would be sensitive to the guys needs and be sure to show him gratitude, compassion, affection and tenderness - at least periodically if not routinely. But this story, just like so many others in this genre, seeks to outdo its previous efforts with each chapter, just multiplying the humiliation, pain, betrayal and degradation of the MC. Thus, it’s too difficult to read (certainly not with any enjoyment) and is so far out in the universe of constant perpetual cruelty that no one could or would tolerate either side of that relationship. Someone previously commented that humiliation stories aren’t for everyone. True, but this story is no mere humiliation story. This story discarded any positive traits for any of its characters on its voyage into sadistic and unrelenting cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please post the next installment soon!

I really love the series! From what I've read so far this family's really loaded so at least he might get to leech some money off them. I would really like to see him leave her or escape though, only for her to vigorously pursue him. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect cuck fantasy

Dont listen to the idiots that dont understand this fetish and just want to troll. This is a perfect story far, emasculation and humiliation is the whole point! Its not real you imbiciles, so if you are bothered by it then dont read it!

I cant wait for what further humiliations our cuck will endure. I hope he is spanked in front of everyone and then put on his knees sucking toes where he belongs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good stuff

I love the addition of the female bartender character. Hopefully she serves as an objective third party that helps the cuck further understand his inferior beta role.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 2 years ago

fuck why do I want this so badly.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I never had a man kick me away but my wife has kicked me and told me I was a distraction and not needed. Funny thing

When my penis.is inside me I like the feeling of having a vagina

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...