All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 10'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
robisj089robisj089over 3 years ago
Great Story

I've really enjoyed this story and am excited to see where it goes. I've seen some of the negative comments in past chapters, but dont listen to those people. You have been telling an amazing, erotic story and encourage you to keep going!

JoeElfJoeElfover 3 years ago

I am really enjoying this series. I found it in the Library on OurHotwives, and I think the format is even better here on Literotica. I do love the interactions with all the players. Keep up the exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this series

Just wanted to say that I LOVE this series and really excited to have it keep progressing!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sensational series

congrats on an amazing and continuing story...developing into an epic...hopefully you have lots more for us, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor niceguy

I can imagine you, typing away in your basement/parents bedroom/lonely apartment. Cock in hand, leaking as you type the words that clearly turn you on, beta, cuck, realman, pathetic.

But why? Why circle this humiliation stuff around and around in your head. If you broke your arm, I presume you'd get help, go to hospital. Why don't you get your broken head looked into? Why? However much you try to convince yourself "it's just fantasy" No it's really not a healthy condition to be in.

cuckbetacuckbetaover 3 years ago

fantastic series. Please continue and get more stories out. Loving the beta/alpha dynamic so well played out here

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

training is so erotic, good job explaining it to the non-believers

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I also sucked my wife's feet, she took that away. I hope b r it is a transgender and the fall in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone dislikes a story enough to post a mocking question about the author needing psychological help. The same person read ten chapters of a story whose theme is obviously unsettling and repugnant before launching into a personal attack. Why keep reading. Perhaps the person who is in the greatest need of psychological help is our disturbed poster who seems unable to stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...