College Roommates Pt. 06 - The End

Story Info
A fantasy comes to a conclusion.
3.3k words
3
3.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a conclusion of a fantasy story that is based off of a real conversation. This one wont have any MM action but will involve pegging. All identities have been changed for protection*

I couldn't sleep all night. The thoughts of what Kelly had told me about Tyler and the photo of her wearing nothing but a strapon were coursing through my brain. And that we made plans for her to visit me the next weekend so she could use it! I woke up before Tyler and headed to the gym to work off some of my pent up energy. As I was working out, Kelly started to text me.

"Good morning :)"

"Hey! Good morning to you"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Getting a workout in."

"Getting your body all hard for me? ;)"

"Of course"

"Was my photo last night too much?"

"You kidding? I loved it!"

"Good :)"

"Actually I wanted to ask you...what exactly did Tyler tell you?"

"We don't need to get into that now. Can't we talk about how much I missed you?"

"Please Kelly..."

"Ok, so he texted me after you guys had that blowup a few nights ago. He told me about the concert and everything that happened after."

Before I could even ask, she sent me a screenshot of the conversation and she was telling the truth.

"I don't know what happened it just became something so much more than what I thought it would."

"You don't need to explain anything to me. We aren't dating...at the moment."

"So you'd still want to get back with me?"

"We can talk about all of that when I come down. How about I take the train on Friday, we grab dinner and we can see what happens?"

"That sounds great! I'm gonna go finish up but I will text you later."

"Ok bye :)"

I went back to my workout feeling a lot better about Kelly knowing what has happened. I still loved her after all. She was my first love, she was a great person and she had a banging body. I was excited to see her. What I wasn't excited for was confronting Tyler.

I got back to the room and Tyler was still sleeping. I grabbed my shower stuff and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and moved under the stream of hot water trying to figure out what I was going to say to him. I lost track of time in my own thoughts but one thing was for sure...seeing Kelly again and talking to her made me realize how much I missed her too.

I returned to my room and proceeded to

get dressed. I sat at my desk and began to work on a paper for my Western Civ class. Tyler awoke and tried to get my attention for what I assumed was a morning fuck but I didn't want to look at him let alone touch him or have him touching me. He called out again and I ignored him. I grabbed the headphones out of my bag and put them in as if to say "do not disturb." My heart was racing at this point with rage and sadness. I had been betrayed by my best friend whether he realized it or not. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he left with his shower stuff and towel. As the door closed, I became overwhelmed with emotion and started to cry. I tried my hardest to stop so I could clear my eyes so it wasn't obvious that I had been crying when my phone buzzed. As if by some cosmic force, it was Kelly telling me "don't worry about him. What matters right now is us." It was like she knew I needed that reassurance.

Tyler came back from his shower and again tried to initiate any sense of physical contact with me and I just brushed him off.

"Rob please talk to me what is wrong?"

I could hear the pain in his voice but I didn't care anymore. I took off my headphones and I opened up the screenshot.

"You want to know what's wrong? You know what you did!"

"I really don't, please tell me!"

"Don't lie to me!"

I showed him the photo on my phone and I could see his face go from one of confusion to one of regret.

"Rob, I...I...I don't know..."

"No, don't even try to come up with an explanation. You had no business telling her any of this! What did you hope was going to happen? Did you think she wouldn't tell me?!"

He started to get tears in his eyes.

"I thought maybe if she knew how we felt about each other she wouldn't want to get back together with you. Rob please I'm sorry! Your're my best friend!"

"No, not anymore! You are nothing to me! We will never have sex again, you will never touch me again, you will never speak to me again. We are not friends anymore!"

I went to leave and he reached out to try and stop me.

"Please can't we talk about this?!"

Then...wham! Before I realized what I had done, Tyler had fallen on the floor of the room. I had hit him with the hardest punch I had ever thrown. He was on the floor in tears but I didn't care. I left and headed out to walk around campus to try and cool off.

I found a bench in the middle of quad and just sat there. I pulled out my phone and called Kelly.

"Hey! Are you ok?"

"I hit him Kel, I fucking hit him."

"Ok tell me what happened?"

"I confronted him and I started yelling at him and before I knew it, I hit him!"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea my hand is a little sore but I am starting to calm down."

"Good. Only a few more days and I will help you feel better!"

"Thanks you always did know how to help me."

"You don't need to thank me. I'll always be there for you."

I spent the rest of the day at a bar watching football until the end of the night game. Part of me just didn't want to go back to my room but the owner wasn't going to let me sleep at the bar.

I went back to my room and found that Tyler was sleeping so I crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep. My phone buzzed getting my attention. I saw that it was a message from Kelly. I opened it and saw it was another picture message this time a selfie of her squeezing her beautiful D cup breasts together causing her pink nipples to pop out.

"Sweet dreams! I hope you have a better day tomorrow" the caption read.

I drifted off thinking about everything that was going to happen when she visits.

Tyler and I avoided each other for the rest of the week. I was still mad but getting different sexy photos from Kelly every night made it much easier to stop being mad.

Finally it was Friday morning and Kelly was going to be here by 7 that night. I went to my one class that morning and got back to my room so I could clean up. Tyler walked in and he had David in tow behind him.

"Hey Rob." David greeted me as he walked in.

"Hi David." I replied.

"Tyler..."

"Wow you're actually talking to me."

"Shut up, Kelly is coming in a few hours and I need the room for myself so I will need you to find somewhere else to stay tonight."

"But..." Tyler tried to get out a response.

"He can stay with us." David chimed in recognizing the building tension.

"Thank you David" I said.

"Yea thanks" Tyler said with an annoyed look on his face.

Tyler packed some stuff and headed out with David. I sat on my bed waiting for Kelly's train to arrive. I got a text from her that said she was about 10 mins away. I headed out and started walking to the train station by campus.

I got to the platform as she was getting off. She stood there trying to find me and I just took her in. She was 5'7, shoulder length brown hair, big D cup breasts, a little bit extra around her stomach but still sexy as hell. We found each other and she dropped her bags to run up and gave me a hug.

"Aaah, I missed you so much!" She said as she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I missed you too! I am so happy you're here!"

I picked up her bags and we started walking back to my room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better now that you are here."

I could see she was trying to hide her smile. We got to my room and as soon as I put her bags down she jumped into my arms causing us to fall onto the bed.

She was laying on top of me and I just stared at her taking it all in.

"What?" she asked.

"I missed you. You're as beautiful as ever."

"Aww I missed you too." She said with her cute smile.

I brushed her hair to the side and placed my hand on the back of her head. I pulled her in and kissed her. She kissed me back and allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. She slipped hers into mine and we started to really sink into the passion of it all.

"Mmmm someone missed me."

"Of course I did."

She ran her hand down my body towards my crotch before placing her hand over my hard cock and gripping it through the material of my shorts.

"Oh someone else missed me too I see."

"You have no idea how much."

She slipped her hand under the waistband of my shorts and started to rub my cock.

"Oh god that feels so good."

"You like that baby?"

"Fuck yea I do."

She let go of me and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head revealing a lacy see-thru bra that could barely contain her tits.

I lifted my shirt over my head and she bent down to kiss my chest. She kissed around my chest before taking a nipple into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over my nipple causing my dick to get harder. Kelly continued working her way down until she reached my shorts. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled my shorts and boxers off revealing my hard cock. She stood up and backed away from the bed and turned around. She bent over and slowly slipped off her pants revealing her tight ass in a pair of matching black lace crotchless panties. I could see her pussy poking out the back through her thighs and I just about died.

She climbed back on top of me and started to grind her pussy against my cock so her lips were wrapped around me.

I could feel her pussy getting wet and she knew I could feel it too. Kelly climbed off of me and knelt between my legs. She grabbed my dick with one hand and my balls with the other and began to stroke me.

"Shit baby your touch is still magic."

"I know. You want me to suck your cock now?"

"God yes!"

"Beg for it."

"Kelly please suck my cock."

"You can do better than that."

"Baby please I need that warm mouth around my cock. Please suck me."

"Ok you've had a rough week. Let me make you feel better."

She took the head of it into her mouth and licked around it. She still knew how to drive me wild. She slowly licked the shaft, lapping up all of the slick wetness that her pussy had left behind.

"God my pussy juice tastes so sweet. You going to have a taste baby?"

"After you suck my cock I will do whatever you want Kel."

"That's just what I wanted to hear."

She continued to suck my dick taking all of me in her mouth. Without stopping, she pushed my legs back so she had access to my hole.

"You want me to be a dirty girl?"

"God yes I do! I want you to lick my asshole!"

Kelly stuck out her tongue and probed my asshole making my dick so hard it hurt.

"Holy shit baby that feels so fucking good!"

"Good I like making you feel good."

She continued to tongue fuck me for a few minutes until I was getting close to cumming.

"Nope you're not cumming just yet."

She walked over to her bag and unzipped a pocket pulling out a flesh colored dildo that was about 8 inches. She licked the shaft of it before shoving the whole thing in her mouth. She gagged on it before taking it out covered in saliva.

"You're going to watch me fuck my pussy with this but you're going to be a good boy and not touch yourself. If you do then I put this away, I get dressed and I leave right now. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes. As much as I wanted to touch myself I didn't want her to leave me.

She stood in front of me and proceeded to spread her legs so I could see her wet pussy. She rubbed the head of it against her opening before sliding it in and out.

"You know I always pictured your dick when I fucked myself."

"You know you're making it extremely difficult for me not to touch myself."

"I got to get it wet baby."

She took it out of her pussy and brought it up to her lips and gave it a kiss.

"Close your eyes," she said to me in a seductive tone.

I did as I was told and shut my eyes. I could hear he rustling as she searched her bag.

"Can I open them yet?"

"Yes you can."

I opened my eyes to see that she had removed her bra and panties. But what caught my eye was the dildo she had just fucked herself with was attached to her strapon harness.

"You going to show me how you suck dick baby?"

I didn't say a word, I just scooted to the edge of the bed and held it in my hand while I wrapped my lips around her rubber cock.

"God this is so hot, I don't know why we never tried this before!" she said as I took all of it into my mouth.

She grabbed the back of my head and guided my pace.

"Now you know how I felt when you did it to me."

It was very arousing having her treat me like I treated her all those years.

"That's it baby get it nice and wet." I made sure to cover the whole thing in my saliva. She pushed me back onto the bed and had me pull my legs back. She grabbed the bottle of lube from my dresser and rubbed some onto her dick and my hole.

"You ready?"

"Yes Kelly I am. I want you to put it in my ass!"

She eased her strapon into my hole. It was bigger than both Tyler and David's cocks so it took a minute to adjust to its size. As I was getting used to it, Kelly reached down to rub my balls.

"God your hands feel so soft." I said while feeling a wave of pleasure wash over me.

She slowly worked her hands around them and giving a gentle squeeze.

"Oh god," I moaned while leaning my head back against my bed. "I'm good now, you can start to fuck me."

She started to pump at a slow pace in and out of my hole. She could see I was more and more comfortable with it so she started to speed up. I was mesmerized by the motion of her body. Each thrust cause her perfect tits to bounce.

"God you look so sexy Kel."

"So do you."

She reached down to grab my hard cock and started to jerk me.

"If you keep that up I will cum in seconds."

"Well we don't want that," she said as she released my cock and continued to pump into me.

"Harder!" I commanded.

She picked up the pace again and I could feel her hitting my prostate.

"Fuck me I am gonna cum!"

"Nope," and with that she pulled out of me.

"What are you doing?"

"You aren't cumming until you've fucked me first!"

She took off her strapon revealing her wet pussy topped by a thick, full bush.

"Wow you really grew it out."

"Yea it was too much work keeping it shaved. Why do you hate it?"

"Nope if anything it makes you even sexier."

Kelly swung her leg over my head so I was staring at her hairy pussy. I licked my lips as she lowered herself onto my mouth. I licked and sucked on her clit feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh fuck I missed your tongue. Keep licking my pussy baby."

I shifted her hips up so I could stick my tongue into her pussy. She pushed down on me causing me to be unable to breathe. I think she could pick up on that because she lifted her hips so I could catch my breath.

"Don't die on me" Kelly chuckled.

"If I do I don't know a better way to go."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down so I could continue. Kelly bucked her hips forward so I could gain access to her asshole.

"Lick my hole baby."

As I started to rim her, she placed her fingers on her clit and started to furiously rub herself. I continued to shove my tongue as far as I could into her hole while she inched closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck, baby you're going to make me cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...aaaaahhhh!"

A flood of clearish liquid came shooting out of her soaking my face. I gave her one last lick before wiping my eyes so I could see her breasts moving with every breath. She moved back so she could sit on my dick before leaning down to plant her lips on mine.

"Holy shit that has never happened before! That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had."

She rocked her hips in a circle while I massaged her clit with my thumb. She started to shake whenever I hit her clit so I knew I was hitting the right spot. She fell forward onto me to putting her mouth right next to my ear.

"Finger my ass baby!" she whispered to me.

I reached around so I could rub her hole before sliding my finger in.

"Oh god baby that feels so much better than when I do it."

My eyes got wide in shock as I visualized her fingering her own ass.

"Shit hearing that might just be what I need to cum."

She leaned in again, "I want your cum....inside me."

"But you aren't on the pill."

"That's the point! I am never letting you go again. Now fill my pussy with your cum and put your baby in me!"

I had forgotten everything else in my life at that point. It was like we were the only two left so I pumped into her faster and faster until I unleashed all that I had into her.

She came down from the high of the moment, and looked me in the eyes.

"So are we back together?"

"We are, we are going to spend the rest of our lives together!"

"Good that gives us a long time to try out some new toys."

We both chuckled and continued our sex-fueled weekend.

I never spoke to Tyler again, I moved to Kelly's school so we could raise our daughter together. I got the love of my life back and she would fuck me with her strapon every night so it all worked out for me in the end.

-The End