College Snowbunny Pt. 05

Story Info
Dante gets into some trouble.
12.6k words
4.16
19.7k
23

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
364 Followers

Tom woke up stripped naked save for a pair of white panties, with his little dick locked in a tight chastity cage underneath. His arms and legs were each tied to a corner of the bedframe he was lying on. Next to his bed was another, with a similarly stripped, chasted and tied Casey atop it. There were a series of cameras pointed at the two cucks in bed. He tried to remind himself of what happened. Lexxy gave him a pair of edible underwear she had been wearing all day to serve as his dinner, served with a mystery pill he now assumed to be some sort of sedative. Casey woke up a few moments later, similarly confused. The two cucks exchanged knowing glances at each other. Usually when something like this happens, there's some sort of endurance challenge that the two losers are poised to face off in. The cucks laid in silence wondering what their challenge would be.

It was now October of Lexxy and Riley's freshman year. It was Lexxy's second month on FansOnly and she was on track to make about half a million this month, with Dante and Riley easily on their way to clear $1 million. The two snowbunnies had hired more staff to handle things like editing, directing, makeup, shopping and cleaning. Lexxy was still keeping Tom living in poverty as a matter of principle, but his role was slowly but surely beginning to transition to be less Lexxy's laborer and more as her onscreen cuck, marketer and creative director. He had come up with several challenges that he and Casey could compete in and was curious as to which one it was going to be.

Tom usually didn't mind these challenges. He typically conceptualizes them to be at least somewhat pleasurable for him and Casey, although Lexxy and Riley usually change a few details to make it more miserable. Ever so, the reward for the winner is usually some form of sexual contact for the winner, which makes any form of torture tolerable for someone who's as in love with Lexxy as Tom is.

Lexxy and Riley entered the room a few seconds later. They were dressed in four-inch high stripper heals, lacy silk lingerie and soaked head to toe in a thick cake of semen. No doubt they were just doing something incredible with Dante next door. Dante's loads are typically large enough to completely saturate a medium sized towel and it looked like each of the beauties had full load, maybe a load and a half, smeared and spattered across their bodies.

Without saying a word or opening their mouths, Lexxy strutted over to Tom and Riley to Casey. Lexxy climbed on top of Tom, resting her ass so that Tom's chastity-locked dicklet rested comfortably under the blonde's heavenly ass crack. Riley did the same to Casey, climbing on top of her brother and sitting her tight booty over Casey's phallus. Lexxy leaned her face into Tom's and puckered her lips, making it obvious that she wanted Tom to kiss her. The loser was unable to resist his ex-girlfriend's obvious trap and went in for the open-mouth kiss that Lexxy was offering. Upon locking lips with Lexxy, Tom felt a warm gush of thick cum entering his mouth. It was the umpteenth time that Lexxy had fed Tom a warm, heaping globule of Dante's fresh cum and Tom knew better at this point than to reject it, fight it or question it. He simply accepted the magnum cumshot into his mouth and swallowed it, still in heaven from Lexxy's kiss. While swallowing the load, he noticed the distinct feeling of two pills going down his mouth into his throat along with the jizz. He opened his eyes and saw Lexxy's eyes staring mockingly at him, as the blonde bombshell's mouth went from tender kissing to giggling. Riley was on top of Casey holding his mouth open and drooling the enormous cumshot teasingly over Casey's open mouth. She finally spit the cumshot fully into Casey's mouth and Tom swore he saw a couple blue pills in the cum in Casey's mouth as well.

Lexxy looked into the camera.

"Hey, Cuckling Army! Sexy Lexxy Here. Today me and my best friend Riley are gonna be playing a game with our little losers! These two naughty boys have been so good to us this week, I think we're gonna give one of them a chance at something amazing! All they have to do is stay in their little chastity cages for as long as they can. Oh, and did I forget to mention? The chastity cages today are pressure sensitive and electrified, and they're in the smallest size for the smallest little cuckies. The more excited these perverts get, the more their little peepees press against the cage and the more their cages shock them! And just to speed things up, Riley and I just fed our shrimpdicks a double dose of Viagra. Who will win? Make sure you place your bets and send us your rent check if you guess wrong, ok?"

The cum-caked beauties then got to work trying to arouse their respective losers who were now aware of the consequences of popping the first boner. Lexxy laid down next to Tom and began grinding her irresistibly sexy body over him. Tom wanted to enjoy the moment but knew he was better off resisting, so he closed his eyes and tried desperately to distract himself and think of anything but Lexxy.

Riley knew she had a disadvantage, as Casey was not sexually interested in his sister. He was, however, turning into one of the most helplessly masochistic people that Riley had ever met, Riley knew that she could arouse him by torturing him and every bit of pain would inspire more masochistic arousal, which would bring more pain and so on. Knowing that the former alt-right influencer was still harboring major pent up racist views, Riley knew exactly to hit him where it hurt. Riley snuggled up to Casey, letting him feel every inch of her cum-soaked, sticky soft skin. She began whispering in his ear.

"Do you wanna hear about all the stuff that scary Black man did to your cute lil' sis?" she whispered, occasionally letting her jizz-coated lip to touch Casey's ear and remind him how filthy she was. "Master had to be awake at 9am this morning for class, so as his personal fuck toy I took it upon myself to wake him up with my pretty little mouth around his cock around 8:45. This gave us plenty of time to..."

Riley's words might as well have been daggers into Casey's heart, who hated nothing more than the idea of an "inferior" Black man violating his beloved sister. Casey's shame and rage manifested into sexual arousal and he felt his little dicklet begin to twitch.

Lexxy was on the next bed giving Tom a full-body massage, using the endless coating of jizz on her body as a replacement for oil. Tom tried his best to keep his eyes closed and imagine something completely nonsexual was happening, but he knew damn well that there's nothing on earth that mimics the feeling of an impossibly beautiful young women's body rubbing every luscious curve of hers onto your skin. He felt his dick hardening against his will

Riley kept describing her sexual acts with Black men to Casey. Seeing his dick twitching, she decided to up the ante and hurt his racist little feelings ever further.

"Don't you think all the diversity in this country is amazing? Seriously, I just love to see all these racist old white fucks dying off. Their pretty granddaughters sucking Black cocks in the cars they're racist granddaddies bought them. Can you believe that scientists think it'll take another 20 whole years before America is majority Black and Brown? Maybe I'll go off my birth control and speed that figure up a little bit..." Riley teased.

"You fucking... whore... If you even think about..." Casey struggled to get his words out, knowing damn right that Riley's every word was true. He felt even more anger and pain, which made his masochistic little peepee even happier.

"Oooh! Does that turn you on big bro? Your baby sister carrying a Black baby to term? Getting to feel my tummy while Dante Jr. is inside there kicking? You know, Black men aren't really known for raising their kids very much. I guess that means you'll end up having to help me raise my Black baby, won't you?"

Lexxy was on top of Tom in sixty-nine position, sliding her pussy over the entire length of Tom's chest and abdomen and coming just short from sitting on his face or cock while sliding in either direction. She smiled smugly, thinking she was about to give Tom his first shock when she finally plopped her booty on his face. Then, she heard Casey scream.

"FUUUUUCCCCC-" the racist screamed.

Riley got on top of Casey and straddled him, maintaining a position of dominance she knew would help keep the masochist excited.

"Wow! Someone really likes hearing about those BLM riots, huh?" Riley teased.

Riley's dominant posturing and light teasing, along with the masochistic sexual excitement that came with being shocked, was enough to keep Casey's dick hard, which caused his chastity cage to keep shocking him.

After a solid minute of excruciating pain, Casey could take it no longer. "FUCKKK! TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF!!!"

Riley's playful face turned angry and she very slowly reached into the silky lingerie bottoms she was wearing and pulled out a small remote. She pressed the button and Casey stopped screaming.

Riley exploded. "You fucking loser! You fucking failed again! FUCK! I was gonna buy us matching jet skis if you won you asshole! And that jet ski was supposed to be a memento of that one time my brother wasn't a total fucking failure, but you couldn't even fucking beat Manorexia over there! FUCK!!! I hope you're ready to fucking get it!"

Lexxy was surprised. Tom had won. It was the first time she had seen a whiteboy win at anything since she went to college. Granted, it was against another whiteboy but still. Tom won and he was going to get his prize.

"Fuck, that's your first W in months, Tom." Lexxy said to her cuck, untying him. She then reached into her panties and picked up a key, which she promptly used to unlock Tom's chastity cage. Then she slid her panties down onto the ground, bent over and picked them up.

Lexxy placed the dirty panties over the top of Tom's head with the sides wrapping around his head and covering his eyes, turning the undies into a sort of makeshift blindfold.

"Ok cucky. Here's the deal. Count to one-hundred out loud, and when you get to 100 take off the blindfold and you'll see your prize.

Tom obeyed.

"Ninety-eight... Ninety-nine... One Hundred!" the ecstatic Tom hurriedly took his hand and ripped Lexxy's panties off his head as quickly as he could.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, Tom got a glimpse of his reward. Lexxy's entire ass was inches in front of his eyes, taking up his entire field of view. Still coated in jizz, her ass looked as plump, shapely, luscious and soft as ever. Tom was absolutely stunned and his body froze as his mind tried to make sense of how something so perfect could be right infront of him. Her booty was enormous, well over four feet around. It was even larger than the most famous booties in the world, a full 10 inches wider than Kim Kardashian's by one measurement and still growing. Making it sexier was her tight thin waist that was barely over half the width of her hips. Her ass was effortlessly perfect with no visible muscle mass or blemishes, just a naturally round, voluptuously soft with the texture of pudding in a bag. It seemed to defy gravity with mounds that stayed perfectly intact whether she was standing or laying and never sagged despite it's size. Her booty jiggled with every movement, teasing its soft heavenly texture to the world. Her thighs were thick, squishy and almost perfectly round with no cellulite despite their thickness. She had a bit of a thigh gap as her thick thighs were just a bit thinner than her massive booty. The layer of jizz coating it just made it look like it was glistening and made it appear more majestic.

"Kiss it" Lexxy said.

Tom didn't hesitate or bother to try wiping some of the jizz off her booty. He couldn't wait any longer. He put a hand on each colossal cheek and spread them apart, opening her butt crack and exposing her asshole. He charged his head into her crack so hard he nearly concussed himself and brought his mouth directly to her anus. Puckering his lips, he began to furiously suck, lick and tongue her precious asshole. He was pushing so deeply into her asscrack that her mountainous flesh was cutting off all of his air, but he didn't care. He couldn't help himself.

Riley strutted over angrily, her tall high heels clacking with every step.

"I hope you're enjoying your prize, assface" the mean girl quipped.

Tom had shoved his tongue up Lexxy's anus and was pathetically swirling his tongue as deep inside her asshole as his tongue could reach, lapping into her sphincter and trying to savor her taste as much as he could. Suddenly, Tom felt a hard blunt object hit the back of his head, pushing him deeper into her ass. Lexxy looked behind her and saw Riley stepping on the back of Tom's head with her high heel while athletically keeping balance on one foot with the other stripper heel.

"Riley!" Lexxy giggled.

"Sorry, I can't stand the site of whiteboys enjoying themselves. Let's see if he passes out or cums first." Riley replied.

Tom was indeed on the verge of cumming, but also on the verge of passing out. Riley had stomped on his head just as he was about to try to bring himself to pull out of her ass for a breath. With the cold, hard sole of Riley's heel behind him and Lexxy's flesh mountain in front of him, there was simply no place for him to go for a breath. Without hesitation he went back to worshipping his ex's angelic ass.

"Oh wait, I think I can make him spurt before he passes out!" Lexxy said. The blonde bombshell bared down and pushed her bowels down. Suddenly, a massive globule of thick, warm semen pushed down her anus and into Tom's mouth.

"I think he just ate the load Dante gave me this morning after breakfast, tee-hee-hee!" Lexxy giggled.

Tom's little dick began to spew as Lexxy fed him cum directly from her booty. Lexxy snickered as she felt Tom's watery discharge spray the back of her legs and feet like clockwork just a few seconds after she had pushed cum into his mouth.

As Tom came, he desperately tried to savor as much time as he could before blacking out and kept tongue-fucking Lexxy's bootyhole, grabbing her asscheeks and trying to taste her flavor. Riley kept her shoe firm and began pressing the sharp heel into his neck just to inflict a little more pain. Tom's body went limp a few seconds later and he collapsed into a pile of his own cum.

Riley's heels clacked with every step as she walked back to Casey. "Alright fucknuts, that little bitch over there is gonna go get a day with Lexxy. That means that as the loser, you need to be Lexxy. That's part one of your punishment."

"Wait, what does tha-" Casey tried to interrupt

Riley pulled the remote out of her undies again and pressed the button, causing a shockwave throughout Casey's body before her could finish his statement.

"Silence, cuck! You need to stay in that chastity cage until tonight. I turned the pressure settings off but I can still make you suffer at any time with this remote. Part two of your punishment is that you need to clean me off completely with your tongue before we do anything today. I checked this morning and I weighed about 105 pounds. After six hours of sex this morning I now weigh 106.1 pounds, meaning you have just over one pound of cum to clean off your sister's body. And hurry the fuck up, Dante will break you in half if you keep him waiting."

"What the fuck?!!" Casey said, trying hardest not to anger baby sis. "Riley, you can't make me..."

"Really, I can't? Fine, say no. See what happens to all those gifts I get you and the 200 grand allowance I'm giving you this month. And maybe all your little nazi friends will wanna see that video of you paying your respects to a black-owned womb? God, I wonder what they will do when Lin doxxes them all and they find out who gave them the information."

"But.. I-" Casey stammered hopelessly and began to realize the helpless situation he was in.

Riley stared at him, then cracked a smug, sultry smirk. Then she lifted up her right arm and revealed a particularly drenched glob of cum on her right armpit. She laughed as Casey then proceeded to begin obediently slurping up the mess that Dante had left on her underarm.

Riley spent the next several minutes giggling as Casey feigned disgust cleaning the copious jizz spattered onto her body. She watched in delight as he lapped thick cum from her tummy, chest, back, underarms, thighs and feet.

"There! Are we done yet?" Casey barked, trying to disguise how turned on he was.

"Hmmm, lets check the scale!" Riley replied.

The two walked to the bathroom and Riley stepped on the scale. She was 105.5 pounds, still a half pound above dry weight.

"Uh-oh! Looks like you forgot half of the nut on me? How could you leave your favorite person still so filthy and sticky?" Riley teased.

"You're totally fucking clean! You must have misweighed yourself this morning!" Casey shot back.

Riley giggled and began to slide down her panties. "Oh, I remember where the rest of the cum went!"

As she slid down her undies, a thick, translucent load of jizz stretched from the inside of her pussy to the front part of her panties, finally separating when her panties were halfway down to her thighs. She twirled around and revealed an asscrack that was absolutely saturated with thick white jizz and literally dripping wet.

"Wh- what? No... No. No! Riley, this is sick! Rou're my si-"

Riley didn't wanna hear it. She pressed the button on the remote again, causing Casey to scream and convulse in agony. He fell to the floor after a few seconds, landing on his back. She released the button and laughed. Then she strutted over to him and stood over him so that his head was directly below her ass and he she was facing his feet. Before Casey could get out another word, she lowered her cum-drenched ass onto his face and sat down.

"Ugh you talk too much" Riley said, as Casey began to shamefully but enthusiastically slurp cum from her pussy, crack and anus. Riley's booty wasn't massive like Lexxy's and Casey was able to get air, but Riley could feel him cough into her ass a few times when he aspirated some nut. She was on his face for a solid 10 minutes before she could feel the last bits of cum licked off her ass and pussy. She felt a vibration in her bra. Still sitting on Casey's face, she pulled her phone out of her bra and checked her text message.

"Hurry up cucky! Dante is gonna have us both tonight and we need to get you in a better outfit! Chop-chop, if you're late... well, Dante's paralyzed whitebois for less!" She said, wiggling her booty on Casey's face as he slurped up the last drops of cum on her ass.

About an hour later, Riley took Casey out to the shopping district to prepare for the day. Casey was full from the massive amount of jizz he had just ingested but Riley took him to a fancy lunch place to lay out the plan for the day.

"Ok, so here's the deal. Lexxy, me and some of the other girls in the main group took care of Dane this morning. Now he's in his mid-day session fucking a bunch of busted bitches. These girls are nobodys, just sluts who send him a hot enough nude and promise they're ovulating. Right now there are probably a dozen sluts worshipping him and competing for a drop of his cum in their pussies. A tragic life isn't it? Those girls would be 8's or 9's any other place in the world. But This school is two-thirds women, only 8% Black and three quarters of the Black students are women. Half the Black men are varsity athletes and too busy with training to fuck us. So that's about two-thirds of the schools competing for the available Black men which are about 1% of the class. You're lucky you're a 10 as a girl cuz if you were any less, you'd have to be one of those busted bitches right now trying to share Dante whoping he either chooses and praying he either chooses you to cum inside, or you at least catch enough of his precum to get yourself pregnant. Around 5pm Dante gets tired of charity work and calls his main bitches over. Tonight that's me, you, Ivy, Camelia and Cindi. It's our job to entertain him from then until about 11pm when we go out, since it's a Friday. Then, anything could happen. Usually the night is over by 4am and we will take turns blowing Dante until he goes to sleep, then wake him up whenever he tells us with our mouths. Usually I go through about 2-4 outfits per night so we need to make sure we get yo-" Riley was interrupted by a scrawny, sad looking white man approaching her to talk.

stafbeck
stafbeck
364 Followers