College Snowbunny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"E-excuse me? You are Riley, correct? Hi, I'm really sorry to bother you. My name is Jeff, and I-, well, I-, the thing is... I go to school with you, I've seen you around class a few times and, well, I just have to say... Riley, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life. Seriously. I think about you all the time and I know I shouldn't say this but fuck it took me all week to work up the confidence to even talk to you but... Well, Riley, would you... like to... maybe sometime.. go.. out with... me?"

Riley giggled at first. Then started laughing. Hard.

Casey sank in his seat, knowing what was about to happen. He could see the boy's soul crush harder and harder with every laugh his sister let out.

After a solid fifteen seconds of laughing, Riley began her speech.

"First of all, you should have just fucking listened to those massive voices in your head telling you that you weren't good enough for me. Because you aren't, and now you just wasted my precious fucking time. Who the fuck in their right mind would ever think a girl like me would ever be seen with a shrimpdick whiteboi like you? Go out with you? Fuck I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. You are so fucking far beneath me you should feel ashamed for even breathing the same air as me. You know what I'm gonna do tonight? Me and a gaggle of other gorgeous women, women who wouldn't touch you if you were the last man on earth, are gonna share a beautiful, massive Black cock together. And he's gonna cum inside every single one of us. And you're gonna go back to your shitty little apartment and watch porn for four hours until you cum inside a piece of rubber. Then you're gonna go to class and tell yourself that girls will finally like you when you're a lawyer or an accountant or whatever and making the big bucks, but the truth is you'll only be good for your paycheck which we will use to raise our Black babies. Don't ever fucking let me see your face again you babydicked failure or I will have my 6'5" gorgeous hunk of Dark Chocolate put you in the fucking ground like he has to the other losers who harass me."

Casey watched as his sister then stood up and put her mouth to the ear of the now trembling, trying white male suitor. He saw her whisper something in his ear. "The only way you could ever make me happy is by..." He couldn't make out what she was saying exactly, but he knew the gist of it. Every single one of his close friends throughout high school at fallen in love with Riley at some point or another, and she absolutely psychologically destroyed them all. Three of them died by suicide before graduating, two became drug addicts and fell off the map, one tried to transition and become a woman and ended up homeless. When something terrible happened to a white boy who was helplessly in love with her, Riley viewed it as a massive achievement. There were probably 50 such suitors so far, and Casey wouldn't be surprised if whatever Riley had said to that boy made it 51.

Riley returned to the table and her pursuer left in tears.

"You're a fucking sociopath" Casey muttered.

"How so? Whitebois fall in love with me all the time. They wanna make me happy. Well, those losers being depressed and miserable makes me happy. You have any idea how much death, destruction and oppression the white race is responsible for? Fewer whitebois means less racism. More depressed whitebois means more whitebois on antidepressents, which means more whitebois with tiny little dicks that can't get hard which means fewer white babies which means less racism in the future. I'm just being the best antiracist I can be, my little nazi."

Casey looked in disgust.

"Oh right, we must secure the existence blah blah blah, a future for white children blah blah. Well, sorry bro but lil' sis doesn't believe in that racist garbage. She's gonna help to end your shitty little ideas and you can't stop me hee-hee-hee!" Riley teased, rubbing Casey's nose like she he used do when he teased her when they were kids.

Meanwhile, Lexxy was all showered and cleaned up back in the hotel and Tom was just starting to wake. She was wearing a short, satin blue dress that barely covered her ass when she stood up and barely contained her massive cleavage, while showing every luscious curve she had. As Tom came to, he was able to see Lexxy looking incredible in her blue dress doing her makeup in her bathroom just across the room from him. Lexxy noticed him gawking at her within a minute or so.

"Oh, my darling ex-boyfriend is awake! Come here and be my stool, cucky!" She said warmly.

Tom crawled over to Lexxy. He knew better than to stand in Lexxy's presence without her explicit permission. She was the only thing that stopped him from getting beaten half to death every time he and Dante met or did a scene together, and he needed to keep her exquisitely happy to make sure he could keep being her cuck without a trip to the ICU.

He was still naked from the competition and covered in dried jizz, but at least the chastity device was off. He looked up while still crawling on all fours, and he saw Lexxy still doing her makeup, this time arching her back to make her massive asscheeks stick out even more, and pointing to it.

When Tom made it to Lexxy, he followed her gestures and knelt behind her, slightly extended at the at the hips and with his knees spread to bring his head to about the level of her upper thighs. Lexxy, still putting on her lipstick, pulled up her dress and sat on the kneeling man's face, having positioned him to be in the perfect location to be her chair.

"Ok cucky, listen up" she said, switching to mascara. "You won your little contest and now you get your prize. You lasted 64 seconds in my asscrack, so I'll round that up to 70. That means you get 7 orgasms from me in the next 12 hours. Those orgasms can come in any way you could handle. You could get to fuck me and cum inside my unprotected pussy 7 times, but we both know you're too much of a premature ejaculating loser to do that. So yah, basically for the rest of today I'm all yours. Consider this a littler reunion of when I used to put up with you as my boyfriend for some reason. Think of this as a little thank-you for all your hard work and dedication to getting me paid almost a million in two months, but more importantly a cute lil' reminder of what you lost, what you'll never have again and what a man who could rip you in half if I told him to, gets to enjoy every day multiple times a day." Lexxy began wiggling her booty in Tom's face as he began to tremble.

"Ugh already? You're still just a fucking little gooner. That load you're about to shoot on the floor could be going inside my pussy, asshole, mouth or anywhere else you want if you can just hold it in a few more-" Just as Lexxy was about to finish her sentence, she felt a thin warm watery fluid splash the back of her feet. Tom had climaxxed just from sticking his face in her heavenly asscrack without even any penis stimulation. His tiny little dicklet just couldn't handle it.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck! That could have been blown in my pussy! How are you this much of a fucking failure?!!!" Lexxy exploded. "Wait, no. That's what Riley would say. But I'm not like her. You see, cucky? I don't wanna pick you apart psychologically until you blow your brains out or get hooked on heroin. That's too easy for you devils. You need to be confronted with the historic atrocity that your race was responsible for, and be held accountable for the trauma you've inflicted upon your betters. You can't atone if you're dead or in the nut house. Let your sexual inadequacy serve as a reminder of the entire mediocrity of your people, and the unforgivable pain you've caused to your sexual superiors. Worship this booty that's providing reparations to the Black race in the form of sexual pleasure, money I'm taking from white porn addicts and giving back to the Black race, and the inevitable multiple pregnancies that will result from my current sexual habits. You'll be spending the rest of your life serving my ass, and the reparations to the Black community which it represents."

Post-nut clarity very temporarily hit Tom and he pulled his face out of Lexxy's ass for a moment.

"That's fucking rediculous, Lexxy! You sound like every woke 18 year old that's been to college for a semester and took a couple history classes!" Tom retorted.

"What's it even matter? Have you seen my body, Tom? I have power over damn near every man in the world. I don't need a PhD in history, I have an ass that most men would kill for. That gives me more power than all your fake white supremacy history books in the world. And I'm gonna use this body to atone for the sins of our race, and you're gonna be my personal slave in helping me do it because you can't fucking resist me. So argue all you want, you'll be chin deep inside my ass in five minute when that little post-nut clarity wears off. And here's a little gift for thinking you could talk back to me!" she said, slamming her high heel down on Tom's hand and making him scream in pain.

A few hours later, Casey and Riley were back home getting ready for Dante. Riley was able to "hire" a white fan who specialized in making outfits for cosplay to make some new outfits every few days for her sex scenes on FansOnly, and he had come to her place to drop off the outfits.

Riley heard him knocking and answered the door wearing nothing but a thong. The betamale stared gawkingly at her glorious nude form for a few moments, then Riley giggles and covered her tits. "Ok, there's your payment. Now let me see these outfits. And remember, if Dante doesn't like them I'll be happy to introduce him to the loser who thinks he can scam us".

"I-I don't think you'll have that problem, m-mistress. Here. This week I made a set of outfits based on the most popular anime girls of the year. There's Yor Forger from Spy x Family, Nagataro, Marin from My Dress-up Darling, Plus a Chika and Kaguya," the loser said

"Good cucky. If you're lucky I'll give you a discount pass to see me get fucked in some of them. There's a bathroom in the lobby for when you wanna tug your little wiener. Now get the fuck out of my face before I call Dante to smash your teeth in." Riley replied.

Riley looked through the outfits. The Yor dress was perfect for Lexxy, so she decided to save it for another time. Same with Chika and Marin. She could fit into either the Nagataro or Kaguya outfits, which mostly composed of schoolgirl outfits, wigs, high heels and some underwear.

"Casey! Don't you think you'd look super cute in this?" Riley said, showing him the Kaguya outfit. It was essentially just black panties, a matching bra, a wig, red contacts and some white thigh-highs. "I'll take the Nagataro one! This will be so cute! We can be tsundare snowbunny sisters together!"

"It's not like I have a fucking choice..." Casey muttered.

"Remember, we have a three-way with Dante at 5, then the other sluts are gonna get here a few hours after that, then we're gonna pregame at 10 and go out at 11. So that's three extra outfits we'll each need. Get that makeup on fast, sissy! Dante will throw a fit if we're late"

Meanwhile, Dante was neck-deep in about a dozen nude first-time girls who had come over to compete for a chance at his seed. These girls were definitely hotties, as only about 1 in 10 girls who sent Dante nudes were allowed to join him in bed. But they weren't physically flawless like the girls he fucked in the morning and at night. They were closer to the hottest chick a classroom or an office than the hottest chick in a lingerie magazine. There just aren't enough supermodel types in the city, but he was still able to fill his bedroom with hotties of different races, ages, body types and personalities. All of them promised they were ovulating that day, they were off birth control and all of them had to prove that they had a white or Asian husband or boyfriend. What they lacked in physical perfection, they made up for in Dante's fetish of breeding out the white race and making sissy whitebois raise his children. By 5pm, he was usually confident that he had impregnated the lot of them, and sent them on their way. He almost never blasted a dedicated cumshot into each bitch, but his virile precum, plus the jizz that leaked from the pussy of the girl he did inseminate, was almost always enough to knock each girl up several times over. The girl's boyfriends did sometimes show up, as he left his location public and his door unlocked. More often than not they just wanted to pay him to watch, but usually he kicked the shit out of them anyway. Of course, there was a small team of cameraman there catching the entire thing. Dante, Riley, Lexxy and some of the other girls were now employing a small army of volunteers to film, edit and distribute every sexual act that was going on in Dante's apartment, and the videos were bringing thousands of whitebois to each of their FansOnly accounts.

Riley walked in followed by Casey right at 5pm. Casey looked around the room. Dante had a girl bouncing on his cock, two girls rubbing their ass on his face, two girls around each of his arms kissing and licking his body, two girls licking his nuts below the girl riding him, two caressing his legs and one passed out with cum dripping from her coochie. There were three battered, bloodied whiteboys unconscious on the ground with their wallets out.

"Alright sluts, time to head out! Go! Busted bitches hour is over. Dante doesn't have any more charity sperm to give to you ugly ass hoes. And take your cheap-ass cuck boyfriends with you!"

The girls obeyed, getting off of Dante, putting their clothes on and beginning to head out. Riley was one of the top bitches in Dante's harem and even the first-time girls knew better than to cross her. They left in silence as Riley continued to hurl demeaning insults at them. They hated her, but her superior beauty was absolutely undeniable, as did the fact that her beauty made her the alpha female.

Riley and Casey walked in sporting large dresscoats. Riley had her hair down and Casey was wearing a wig that made his hair look the same length and color of chestnut brown as Riley's. With their makeup the same, the two siblings looked close to identical twins. When the last slut had left, Riley dropped her coat to reveal a pink bra, tiny pink panties with two laces on the hip, some thigh high white socks and pink high heels. Riley looked at Casey, and he reluctantly did the same. He dropped his coat and revealed the same lingerie and a similar body type. His outfit contained no panties, and his tiny dick was dangling between his legs in a chastity device. He had spent the past few weeks in the gym trying to get strong enough to defeat Dante, but his training only made his thighs get juicier, his butt more toned, his tummy flatter and cuter and his waist more narrow in relation to his hips. He had also taken a few estrogen pills in the past few weeks as a form of masochistic humiliation to himself when he masturbated, which he regretted every time but never threw up. He was looking distinctly less androgenous and more feminine, with his hips beginning to widen and small breasts beginning to form. Dante eyed them both and nodded, approving of the two snowbunny knockouts. Then the three moved to the living room and he sat naked on the couch while the cameras rolled.

"Dante, this is my sister Casey. Casey is that sissy nazi bitch that sucked your dick at the hotel a few weeks ago! He's still technically a racist whiteboi even though we're in the process of converting him so feel free to rough him up if you see fit! Casey, these next two hours we are going to be Dante's cockslaves. He spent all morning fucking his prime girls, all afternoon fucking those gross sluts and now these next couple hours are the closest thing he gets from a break from sex in the day! So, he's just going to chill out, relax and we are going to serve his mighty penis while he does. Does that sound ok?" Riley said.

Before Casey could answer, Riley had one knee on the floor, one knee on the couch and was sucking Dante's dick with her ass pointed squarely at the camera.

"What the fuck you waiting for, white bitch? It takes more than one slut to suck this dick" Dante snapped at Casey.

"Y-Yes sir" Casey pathetically muttered.

Casey assumed the same position as Riley on Dante's opposite side and began running his tongue up and down Dante's cock, working together with his sister to pleasure Dante's rod.

Meanwhile, Lexxy was taking a stroll through campus with Tom. She was wearing a black leather dominatrix outfit full of straps and harnesses throughout her body. She had Tom's face tied deeply into her bare ass through a series of harnesses that fit around Tom's head and strapped into various buckles on her lower back and thighs. She was walking proudly while Tom crawled behind her, his face fastened deep into her giant ass. Lexxy's skimpy outfit showed her luscious, curvy frame with bright flawless skin that radiated health and beauty. Tom, meanwhile, appeared frail and malnourished, his legs thin and emaciated which contrasted to Lexxy's thick, juicy thighs and legs that turned heads with every step. His arms and torso were similarly wasted away like a prisoner in a labor camp, while Lexxy's body looked luxurious, wealthy, juicy and naturally radiant. It was like seeing a billionaire's mistress tormenting a worker in her husband's sweatshop. The two elicited shocked stares from classmates as they strolled through campus.

Lexxy was fairly well known on campus. Most of her classmates were far to broke to afford her FansOnly, but she did release a few free videos that most of the college had seen, including a cuckolding scene where she made Tom spread her legs apart while Dante fucked her on a bench in the middle of a quad by a statue of the university's founder. She was colloquially known as "Bench Girl" and Tom was famous as "Skinny Cuck". Seeing Bench Girl walking around with Skinny Cuck's face harnessed into her bare ass was like seeing a couple of celebrities for many of Lexxy's classmates and people stared wherever she went.

"Oooh! Look at that! The College Republicans are meeting right about now. Hey Tom, let's go say hi to those little babydicked racists, shall we?" Lexxy said after seeing a flyer.

Over at the tower, Riley and Casey in lingerie working together to suck Dante's dick.

"Ok, Casey, let me remind you how this works," Riley said in between licks and slurps. "We're just gonna let Dante sit back, relax and get to know him a little bit better. Some of the cuckies who subscribe to us send in questions to ask so we like to read them out and have them answer. Sound good? Think of it like a little laid-back Q&A in between animalistic sex parties. Here, let's take turns reading them out. Oooh! Casey, this one's for me, read it out!"

Riley went back to worshipping Dante's cock with her mouth and Casey took his mouth off of it. Pretending to be disgusted, he wiped off his mouth and read the first question.

"This one is for Riley. What is the most underappreciated part of being a... Oh God I don't wanna read this! A... fucktoy... for Black men?"

Casey went back to licking Dante's cock.

Riley got up "Oh, what a great question! I think one thing I really love is to show newcomers around. You know, like my friend Lexxy! She might still be faking orgasms on her cuckboy's two-inch dicklet if it weren't for me, at least I like to think! Now, Dante blows five loads inside her per day and she's making more money selling porn than 99% of whitebois will see in their lives! You know, it's like what those antiracism books say. You can do all the reparations you want to the Black race but as long as white women are still having white babies, racism will continue. I think my position as a snowbunny gives me a nice little edge to stop that from coming. I know I have a lot of you white nationalist types paying for my porn, just know that big bad Riley is coming for you, hee-hee-hee!"