College Snowbunny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh..." Casey muttered. "P-please don't. Dante, sir, this viewer has the same question for you"

"I like it when the pretty girl goes boouuunnncceeeee" replied the alpha male.

"Thank you, Dante. Dante, another view would like to know a question about your sexual preference. Why do you prefer your fuck-toys to have white boyfriends or husbands? Do you get extra satisfaction from the destruction of white male self esteem and the psychological torment you inflict upon us?" Casey asked in between sucking.

"Duh, it's obviously so there's someone other than him to raise the kids of the sluts he impregnates! God, Casey, choose a better fucking question." Riley interrupted. "Ooh, here's one for me! They wanna know when the hardest I ever came was. I gotta say, there was this one time over the summer, you know, those 'mostly peaceful protests' for BLM? Well, I don't wanna get into too many details... but 7 burnt down buildings, two torched limos, 17 whiteboi fentanyl overdoses and a few curbstomps later I was bouncing on top of one of the chief organizers of the protest while watching all those shitty white owned businesses burning down... fuck I thought my ovaries were gonna explode. I was definitely 18 at the time so theres a video of it somewhere on FansOnly, maybe one of you cuckies could dig it out for me?"

This went on for a couple hours. Before they even realized it, Casey and Riley were joined by a few more girls who were part of Dante's main harem. The girls took turns pleasuring Dante and getting ready for the big night out. It was a Friday night, so each girl needed to get dressed to the nines to impress on the big night out. Riley and Casey were relieved around 9pm when the fourth, fifth and sixth girl showed up to take over for them.

"Usually there would be a big, elaborate fuck fest right about now but on Friday and Saturday nights we generally prefer to take it easy before we go out. When we go out, anything can and will happen so just be ready! I hope you're wearing a buttplug because Dante WILL be taking us in every hole tonight" Riley whispered to Casey while the two applied makeup, did their hair and changed into their outfits.

Riley put on an incredibly elaborate and expensive looking black lacy outfit that looked like something a pornstar would wear to an MTV award ceremony. It barely covered her luscious ass or perky tits and showed every every perfect curve on her body. Casey was wearing a set of black lingerie from some expensive brand that they had never heard of that included a garter belt, corset, panties that barely covered his ass or clitty and a padded pushup bra that made his boobs look about a c-cup. "He" was wearing a wig that made his face and hair look almost exactly like Riley.

Meanwhile, Lexxy had just released Tom from her ass and told him to wait outside, then strolled into the weekly meeting of the College Republicans club meeting. When she walked into the room full of pasty, ungroomed, mediocre white men the entirety of the crowd focused on her.

"What's wrong? Never seen a blonde in a dominatrix outfit before? Go on, back to the meeting" Lexxy said.

The nervous looking boy at the front of the room began to speak as Lexxy sat in the first row of the classroom.

"Uhhh, yes, as I was saying, the ummm... the subject of today's meeting will be about the negative role of affirmative action and how it interferes with-"

"Question!" Lexxy rose her hand and stood up. Her bare ass hung out of her outfit and was on full display for the room full of incels. The entire second through last rows stared hungrily at her booty while she spoke. "Why are there no girls at this meeting? You know this campus is like 64% female, right? Why do I never see any of you Republican-types with a girlfriend?"

The lecturer turned bright red and a small tent began to form in his pants. "Ma'am, please, lets refrain from the personal attacks. Tonight's discussion as about affirmative action on college campuses."

Lexxy walked up to the stage, her mountainous rump jiggling with every step. "Affirmative action? Believe me loser, kicking out the few Black men on campus isn't going to get you a girlfriend. If you got rid of affirmative action and half the Black students with it, AKA from 2% Black men to 1% Black men, your pasty ass still wouldn't get any pussy. It would just mean that each Black man got to fuck 60 bitches each instead of 30" Lexxy retorted.

"Miss, please. If you'd like to engage in productive debate, you are free to stay but I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to-"

Lexxy walked up to the racist and he froze the moment she got into his personal space.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you admit you're only here because you're a little bitch who can't compete with Black men, I'll let you kiss my ass". Then she turned around and gave her big but a little wiggle. "Into the microphone" she said aloud.

The loser stared at Lexxy's ass for a couple seconds, then weighed out his entire life's work, his reputation, his intellectual integrity and his friends. Compared to the prospect of planting his lips on the snowbunny's ass for a glorious second, those things meant nothing.

"Be sure to get this on camera, incels!" Lexxy said.

"I- I'm a racist. Who's just bitter her can't compete with Black men." the loser said ino the microphone.

"Perfect! Oh, by the way, the offer stands for each and every one of you. I'll be taking selfies with each of you kissing my ass if you wanna start the road to antiracism. A lot of you would make really cute sissies! Oh, that's if you don't mind the world and my 85 thousand instagram followers knowing that you're a miserable loser whose sorry for being racist!" Lexxy said into the mic she was no holding.

One by one, the racist beta males began lining up to kiss Lexxy's perfect ass. She took selfies with each one, being sure to get their faces in each pic.

"Remember losers, all of these selfies are mine now. If I find out that any of your naughty racists keep going to these Nazi meetings, I'll have to share the pic of you kissing this big snowbunny booty. I have plenty of pics to prove it's a snowbunny booty on my FansOnly if you have a few hundred bucks to spare. Hell, you racist boys make up like half my fanbase!"

"Just destroyed the racist club hahaha, wyd" Lexxy texted to Riley as the line wound down.

"Hey girl! Meet us at Blue Mill at 11!" Riley replied.

Lexxy texted back that she'd see her there. After every member of the club had smooched her ass cheek and apologized for being racist, she walked up to the front of the room grabbed a flyer for the Republicans club, shoved it up her ass cheek like a piece of toilet paper and wiped up and down her butt crack while the racists stood with their jaws dropped and their little micropenises erect. Without saying a word, she crumbled up the paper and walked towards the door. Passing by the group's leader with his jaw to the floor, she stuck the sweaty, dirty flier into his opened mouth, then kept on walking out.

Tom was sitting on a bench outside. Lexxy walked over to the bench and stood on top of it while Tom stayed still. Lexxy walked over and stood in front of Tom so that her ass was in his face face, her high-heeled feet positioned on either side of Tom's lap. She took her right foot, adorned in a pair of four-inch black dominatrix heels and lifted it up, then slowly lowered the heel over Tom's cock. She twirled her hips a big, which made her ass jiggle in front of Tom's eyes, but also caused her to loser her balance a tad, making her put more weight on the rock-hard shoe on Tom's cock. He began to wail in pain as she put more pressure on his dick, which only heightened the arousal he felt staring directly into Lexxy's heavenly ass. Within a minute, Tom's cock erupted through his pants and wet Lexxy's heel. The blonde simply climbed off the bench and stuck the shoe in Tom's face, gesturing him to clean it off. Tom began licking the boots clean.

"That's like, twelve cumshots today. Zero in my pussy, of course. You never got close. I was planning on letting you inside after about five minutes of foreplay but thus far today your record is something like 72 seconds," Lexxy chuckled as Tom went to town on her boot"

"You were only supposed to get seven, but I guess I'll be nice and let you keep having my ass until I wake up tomorrow. Riley wants Casey to take care of Dante tonight, anyway. So be real good tonight, and maybe I'll let you keep cumming"

Lexxy went home to get ready to go out. She selected a tight pink, form-fitting versace dress that looked halfway between runway fashion and lingerie, covering just barely enough of her ass, tits and pussy to be street legal.

By the time Lexxy was ready, Casey and Riley were already on their way to a club. Sierra, another one of Dante's fucktoys, had just purchased a limousine with her first FansOnly check and the entourage had opted to take that to the club. Dante, Sierra, Riley, Casey and about four other girls were in the back drinking, fucking and doing different drugs.

Dante was lying down on one of the seats buck-naked. Sierra, a Columbian beauty queen with a giant ass, double-d-cup breasts, a perfect hourglass torso and bright blue eyes that contrasted with her curly brown hair, was furiously riding Dante with her face inches away from his, neve breaking eye contact. Visibly and audible, it was obvious that she was in a state of constant orgasm. The other girls in the back simply ignored the act as a standard procedure, but Casey's eyes were fixed at the passionate, genuine, explosive passion that Sierra was showing Dante and his heart began to sink. More and more, he was unable to deny the mountains of difference between Dante and his masculinity and it became increasingly obvious that Dante was someone he could never compete with as a man.

Sierra hopped off Dante after she ran out of energy. Another girl, an Asian beauty with a phat ass, made her way over to take her turn. Before she did, Dante had her bend over, and did a few lines of coke off her bubble booty. She began riding him reverse cowgirl with all the passion, energy and love that the last girl showed.

Riley caught Casey staring and sat beside him, putting her arms around.

"You see it now right? You can't compete. You will never compete with Dante. You should be jealous of that oriental bitch riding him, not Dante for fucking her. You were never meant to be a male... You're not a male are you?" Riley whispered.

"I-I-I-" Casey stuttered

"Say it..." Riley said

"I'm not a man. I'm just a sissy bitch slut fucktoy for Black men. I'm a girl and always have been" Casey muttered.

"That's a good little sissy. Hey Dante, I got some premium unfucked sissy booty over here!" Riley shouted.

Dante pushed the Asian bitch off of him and began to make his way towards Casey, his soaking wet, glistening cock nearly three-quarters hard and over a foot long.

"Bend over slut" Dante ordered.

Casey slowly bent over onto the seat and moved to present his ass to Dante. Dante got there before he was fully in position, and pushed down the small of Casey's back, making the sissy are her back and sink her head down. Casey's ass was round, juicy and shapely from a combination of natural feminity and a few estrogen pills he had taken over the past few weeks on a whim. Dante slid her panties to the side and began to shove his monster into Casey's tight, unmolested asshole. Casey's eyes watered as he experienced equal parts agony and ecstasy while Dante continued to shove his cock up her ass.

"Oh yah, this is some primo virgin booty. That's some tight shit!" Dante said, unually lost in composure.

"Wow, sis! Dante's basically dedicated his life to breeding white girls, ending white bloodlines, kicking the shit out of racists, getting whitebois so addicted to porn they'll never be able to perform sexually in the real world. And you're bent over making him feel really, really, good right now! Taking him to heaven! Not a very good white nationalist thing to do, is it!" Riley teased.

"Fuuccckkkkk the white race and fuck those racist fucks!" Casey muttered as Dante began to pick up speed pumping and wrecking her asshole.

Casey's dicklet was still locked in a chastity cage, but it didn't matter. His dick began twitching and let out a first spurt of watery discharge after about two minutes while Dante continued to pound away.

Dante's thrusts got faster, deeper and more violent, and the force of his powerful balls and thighs smashing into Casey's ass began to turn the sissy's booty pink. Casey was moaning in equal parts agonizing pain and orgasmic bliss, her clitty exploding every twenty seconds or so.

Dante unleashed a large grunt and pulled Casey's juicy ass towards him with over the entire length of his monstrous cock. When Casey's tight booty was completely engulfing the BBC, Dante grunted again and Casey could feel a firehose of hot, sticky spunk shooting into her colon. The sissy's brain exploded with endorphins, overloading her circuit and making her pass out from the sheer pleasure.

Casey managed to wake up and dress herself before the limo got to the club. The vehicle pulled out in front, and Dante entered first, followed by his harem of barely-covered beauties. The group ignored the long line of mostly white men and walked straight through the doors. The bouncer knew better than to ask Dante or any of his girls for ID or cover money, and they strolled in easily. Inside, there was a large sea of mostly white men standing awkwardly, looking at their phones or trying pathetically to dance. Most of the women were swarming around five or six of the Black men who had already arrived and were picking out their fucktoys for the night. A handful of white couples were present, though women with any white men were few and far between. Dante made his way to a VIP table, and immediately a large crowd of women began trying to discretely follow him.

Dante sat down on a couch and invited Casey and Riley to sit next to him. The rest of the girls either sat on the ground next to his legs or stood behind him. Dante began eyeing the room and looking to see if there was any pussy worth taking.

Most of the girls walking around Dante were pretty, but considerably less so than the girls he rode over with. He didn't like that. A few of them were attractive enough, but they were all alone. Dante strongly preferred to fuck women who had white boyfriends or husbands. Just then, a beautiful blonde woman holding hands with a pasty white boy walked by.

"Hey Blondie! Get that tight ass over here!" Dante called.

"Me?!!" the beauty replied, not hesitating to come over.

Several of the girls in the harem rolled her eyes. It was obvious that this bombshell was dating a white boy to attract Black men like Dante who like to torment white men. Better than a single girl, but Dante preferred to fuck women in real relationships.

The blonde woman walked over, pulling her skimpy blue cocktail dress off her body while she walked. She dropped the dress behind her, and the white boyfriend readily caught it. She was now in just her high heels along with a skimpy set of expensive-looking red bra and panties. Her body was incredible, with E-cup tits barely contained by her bra, wide hips and a tight waist. She immediately began giving Dante a lapdance to the beat of the song playing when she got there.

"What are you doing? Go get my friend and I some bottles, Blake" the stunner said to her boyfriend, still grinding on Dante's lap.

By the time her boyfriend came back, the Dante's pants were down and the Blonde was ass-naked on his lap doing a full split on his cock and bouncing to the rhythm of the song.

Blake had a tray full of six 1.75L bottles of Grey Goose as well as ice and glasses. The other girls surrounding Dante stared intently, with several of them realizing what was about to happen.

"Here are some bottles for you, sir. I hope my girlfriend's pussy is making your penis feel good, sir." the white boy said.

Dante stood up, the blonde girl climbing off his cock and proceeded to pleasure his cock with her mouth.

Dante took one of the bottles and gripped it with his hand. Then, in a remarkably swift and powerful potion, he drove the bottle into the white boy's head, exploding the bottle and knocking the white man out immediately. He collapsed into a pool of blood, causing several of the girls watching to have powerful orgasms.

"DON'T EVER TRY TO FUCK WITH ME WITH THAT CHEAP SHIT AGAIN, fucking trash!" Dante yelled at the unconscious and convulsing white boy.

"Hey white bitch, when you're done sucking go get that fucker's card out and get ten bottles of Ace of Spades. If it's less than 20 g's it's the wrong shit"

The blonde stopped sucking for a few seconds to answer. "Yes, daddy"

Dante sat down, and the blonde proceeded to sit on his cock and wrap her arms around the back of Dante's neck. She began riding him while Riley and Casey sat beneath and played with his balls in their mouths. Dante came within a few minutes, after which the now-buck-naked blonde skipped to the bar with cum dripping out of her pussy and ordered a large round of champagne.

Dante was physically satisfied but wanted a bigger challenge. His dick was already recharged and ready to fuck again immediately, he just needed to find a worthy target. Not just some white babe pretending to date a white boy to get better access to BBC.

Dante's next target was obvious the moment he saw her. A pale redhead with pale porceline skin, bright fiery red hair, freckles that were sparse but adorable, Her face radiated a youthful beauty of a teenage Disney star trying to look sexy for her first photoshoot as a legal adult. Her body, meanwhile was raunchy, developed, and sultry with large breasts the size of coconuts, hips about 30% wider than her waist and muscular legs and thighs. She looked like someone planted the face of a wholesome 18-year-old beauty queen onto the body of a seductive lingerie model.

The redhead was wrapped around the arm of a white man. He was about six feet tall, fairly well built for a white boy, wearing a clearly expensive navy blue suit. He had extremely well kempt hair and what appeared to be a two- or three-hundred dollar haircut.

Dante locked in immediately. He knew this couple's story just by looking for a few seconds. The white guy was some megarich douchey frat bro, probably the son of a big-shot mediocre white man who road familial wealth and privilege to a rich and powerful position. The girl was the prettiest chick he could find from his many vacations of sex tourism, probably some peasant girl from one of the poor European countries. More likely than not, he paid off her family on her eighteenth birthday and brought her over because no American girl would be desperate enough to touch his tiny little cock.

Dante stared at the redhead, and she immediately felt the weight of his powerful gaze. She stared back at him and locked eyes, her first time really staring into the eyes of a Black man. She had never seen a man so large, masculine, or powerful before. She licked her lips still staring back at Dante.

Some of the girls in the harem began giggling. They knew how easy it would be for Dante to rip that beauty from the douchebag.

The frat bro was on the dance floor, awkwardly trying to dance with his beauty who had clearly never been to a club before. He was standing behind her, gripping forcefully at the waist and pulling her luscious ass to his cock and grinding her off-beat to the music. Dante walked up and began dancing in front of the redhead, who was immediately receptive and tried to follow his lead. Dante completely disregarded the cuck trying to anchor her ass to his jeans, and began running his hands on her sexy waist and pulled her in. Dante's grip was far more powerful than the frat bro, and she came eagerly into his embrace.