College Snowbunny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the redhead's body touched Dante, she felt an overwhelming sense of lust and admiration shock her body. His tall, muscular rock-hard frame felt so safe yet so powerful as she rubbed her body against his to feel his every muscle. Dante's hands drifted down and grabbed the redhead by her ass, which was plump, juicy, and immaculately shaped. He squeezed tight, and the redhead nearly orgasmed. She knew damn well she was about to give up the lifestyle of a rich man's concubine, but she didn't care. She had to get a taste of a real man.

Dante picked her up by the asscheeks and began kissing her, which she did enthusiastically. He began to walk back to his couch with the beauty still in his grip making love to his tongue. He had just robbed yet another white boy of a gorgeous white girl, and he was looking damn forward to enjoying the spoils of yet another easy victory.

Then, something unexpected happened. White boys didn't usually stand up to Dante. He was usually a foot taller than them, at least ten times as strong and had a dick that white "men" knew damn well they couldn't compete with. He was genetically on a different level than every cuck he met, and everyone knew it.

The Black man was surprised, of course, when a small, weak hand patted his shoulder while he was carrying his slut away.

"Hey Dindu, what the fuck do you think you're doing with my girl?" the frat boy said.

Dante turned around and looked down and saw the girl's comparable-scrawny boyfriend chirping at him.

"You heard me, asshole. You think you're going somewhere with my girlfriend?"

Dante just chuckled. The half of the club seemed to stop dead in their tracks to watch this frat bro get his head knocked off.

"Your girlfriend? Listen here you dusty-ass trailer trash. 'Your girlfriend' just got promoted to 'my fuckdoll' and there ain't shit you can do about it. Now get on your hands and knees before I put you in the fucking ground" Dante said.

The frat bro wound up his fist and threw a punch at Dante. He could have easily dodge it or blocked it, but it was so slow and weak it wasn't even worth putting down the redhead that he was still carrying with both hands. The punch landed on Dante's tricep. He brushed it off without barely and acknowledgement of the blow, while the frat bro pulled his hand back and gripped it like he just broke his hand punching a brick wall.

"I'm gonna fuck your girl. I'm gonna stretch her cunt so much you can never feel her again. I'm gonna fuck a baby into her. If you wanna try your luck at stopping me, I'll be at suite 2301 at the Belmont tower downtown. I'll tell the doorman to let you in. Try your luck there if you wanna die you trash" Dante said.

Dante gestured to his harem that it was time to leave. The redhead joined Dante and the rest of the girls in the limo which was waiting outside, and they promptly sped home.

"My name is Erica, by the way. It's nice to meet you all. I haven't met many Americans so far. You're all so beautiful!" the porcelain-skinned beauty uttered. The girls mostly ignored her introduction. They were glued to their phones typing away furiously.

"OMG fuck the club, get back to Dante's room now. Pretty sure he's about to bash a whiteboi's skull in tn lmao" Riley texted to Lexxy.

The rest of the girls were doing the same, texting their friends to come to Dante's for the show of a lifetime.

Dante and Erica began going at it shortly after in the limo. When Dante pulled his dick out, it was the biggest she had seen by at least four-to-five times. Erica was in awe.

"I bet they don't make dicks like that is whatever shitty ass country you're from" Dante quipped.

Erica giggled as she began jerking him off with both hands. "Johnny's dick is like baby carrot. I had boyfriend in Slovania, he was like little battery. This dick like neck of violin" she giggled.

The two kissed and did foreplay during the duration of the ride back. There were already about a dozen lingerie-clad beauties in Dante's room by the time that he arrived. The second the door shut behind them, Dante dropped his pants and began pumping his massive member up Erica's virgin-tight fuckholes. He fucked her for about a half hour while more and more girls came trickling in. Her sultry body, gorgeous face and pristine tight holes made it one of the best fucks Dante had had in a long time, but he held back the urge to cum.

Johnny, Erica's now-ex boyfriend, arrived in the lobby of the building about half an hour after Dante did. There were a number of beautiful and scantily clad women in the lobby, all of which were headed to the same floor he was. He arrived to the 23rd floor and saw that the entire floor was just a suite for the one tenant in 2301. He followed the trail of nearly-naked women to the door for room 2301 and ran to it.

Without a hint of self-awareness, Johnny kicked open the door. There were about fifty naked women facing the door and rubbing themselves. Dante was on the couch, and Erica was furiously riding him, making her angelic ass bounce and clap in a way that nearly made Johnny blow his load right then and there.

"The cuck shows up! Watch closely bitch-boy, you're about to become a stepfather" Dante said, and subsequently let out a loud grunting noise. His cock twitched and subsequently pumped a copious load into Erica's unprotected pussy, his load ripping through her cervix and filling her womb with his DNA.

"I love you" she whispered in his ear as he pushed her off.

Dante stood up, and every girl in the room held their breath in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

"Listen here you fucking ni-"

Dante had clocked him in the face before he could even finish the sentence. The force of his punch drove the racist five feet back and crashed his head and entire body into the wall across from Dante's door.

A wave of orgasmic moans eminated from the room, which contrasted with the sounds of every bone in Johnny's skulk breaking on impact. With one punch, Johnny was now barely conscious and convulsing on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Dante wound his leg back and began violently kicking the frat boy's shaking body over and over, each time feeling more and more ribs shatter.

Dante then began stomping his bare foot on Johnny's wrists, then hands, then ankles then toes trying to break as many bones as he could. The women in the back were unanimously screaming in extreme constant orgasm while watching Dante beat the shit out of the racist.

When Dante became convinced that there was nothing left in the frat bro's body that he could break, he picked up the bloody limp body of the racist and carry it over to the staircase. With incredible ease, he lifted the frat bro's body over his head and forcefully threw it down the stairs with the strength of an olympic thrower.

The entire floor was watching and all of the women had a shattering final orgasm watching that last display of strength.

"I think it's time for me to stop taking birth control" thought Riley, although that thought was shared by just about every girl in the floor who was still on it, including Lexxy.

Dante stay up all night having an orgy with the dozens upon dozens of naked beauties who came to see him beat the shit out of a some racist white boy. It was four hours until someone came across Johnny's battered body in the stairwell and called an ambulance.

Several of the girls took a video of the beating, and Dante became a minor celebrity as an innocent black man who defended himself against a belligerent white supremacist and landed him in the ICU.. Over the next week or so, Dante was literally drowning in white pussy while Lexxy and Riley were both on track to nearly double their monthly FansOnly check. The two snowbunnies were desperate to bear Dante's children after watching his feat of power and brutality against racism. They calculated that they could both get pregnant, expect a 50% revenue decrease for a few months while showing, and still be set for life by their 21st birthdays. It was an easy tradeoff and they both decided it was time to get knocked up.

The two besties planned a special session to get bred together live on FansOnly for an exorbitant fee which still attracted hundreds of viewers. After skipping birth control for two weeks and throwing away all Plan B, the plan was ready to go into motion.

All dolled up, fertile, and with Tom behind camera crying profusely, the two snowbunnies laid in bed waiting for Dante in their first ever breeding video. Before Dante was even ready to walk into the shot, however, there was a knock at the door.

Tom walked over to answer it, but the annoyed Riley was faster and opened the door with the intent to chew out whoever disturbed them. At the door was a uniformed police officer, who began babbling like an idiot at the sight of Riley in her lingerie.

After several moments of stammering, the police officer kept his eyes fixed on the ground and managed to get his sentence out.

"We are here- to hereby- uh- hereby arrest the man known as- Dante James Jackson. He is being charged with 14 cases included attempted murder, aggravated assault, uh, property destruction, public, and, uh, public indecency and P-please step aside ma'am."