College Spring Break Pt. 04

Story Info
Day 3 of her slavery to me.
1.5k words
4.09
9.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed and ready for a new day as a master! I walked into the bedroom to see Romena had already woken up. She was gyrating her hips and moaning as I came in. I think at this point, she gets hornier. everytime she looks at me.

I decided to leave her bound to the bed for a little bit longer. I wanted to play with her body. I started fondling her gorgeous tits and rubbed my masculine hands all over her feminine body. The nipple stimulation really got her worked up, but I have to be careful. She might cum from that. I got some feathers and started teasing her body with those feathers. Moving them up and down her torso and tits. I moved to her legs and thighs as well (which had dribbles of pussy juice running down there).

After about 45 minutes of this torture, I removed her gag. "Oh my God! My pussy has been contracting on this fucking dildo all night. My pussy has been wet non-stop. My dreams are so filled with arousal and sex, it's all I think about. My whole body is on fire! Please let me cum!" She begged and begged and oh how I loved hearing her beg.

"No! You're going to stay this way. It gets me off knowing you're my slave and under my control. Besides, today will be a punishment day for you." I told her this and she looked confused.

"Punishment? For what?" She started getting more worked up in her binds.

"You were cursing at me last night. Calling me names that a good girl would NEVER DARE call her master! I mean, I'm sure I deserved it, but you don't bite the hand that feeds you. So, you're really going to pay for those comments today." I said in a calm and deep tone. I stroked her face while telling her this and she melted. It almost reset her submissive nature.

"Yes, master. I am just so horny and I need to cum. I am just going crazy." What a responsible thing for her to say. But today will be hell for her. So, I got her ready for the day.

After breakfast, we went to the shower. I decided to do something a little bit different. After she was done, I made her kneel in the shower and I cuffed her hands to the shower head above. I had some longer chained cuffs and that made it easier. As I showered, she was sucking me off. The water kept hitting me as my cock was pulsating in her mouth. By the time I was finished with the shampoo, I took her head and just rammed my cock down her throat. She gagged a few times on my cock, but that's to be expected. I came in her mouth I had to hand gag her and tell her to swallow. She obeyed.

After this was done, I took her to the chair that would keep her edged for as long as I desired. However, I was going to be more devious. "Well, my dear, since you insisted on being a brat last night, here is the start of your punishment. I bet those vibrations feel amazing. Well today, while you watch porn, these feathers are going to frustrate the hell out of you." I bring over contraptions I have made that will keep her body stimulated. One goes between her legs and will move up and down her pussy. Two other are like the contraptions I made yesterday, but they are more sturdy. They too will move up and down on her nipples.

"What? No! Not these! Anything but these! The feathers are so light and tickle I will go mad. No! No! No! PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAHHHĤHHHHAHAHAHAHA..." she went silent as the feathers began their assault. She started bucking in her restraints quiet violently.

"Time to get that large dildo gag. Now where did I put that...ah...here it is. I will move this feather from your pussy for a minute and fuck you with this." I began sliding this in and out of her pussy.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!! PLEASE LET ME HAVE RELEASE!!!! PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!" Lucky nobody else is home to hear her screams. But I pulled it out and then inserted the gag. It was larger, so it started touching the back of her throat. She was starting to gag. There was a hole at the end, so breathing wasn't an issue.

"That's right, all the way to the back of the throat. Don't worry, there is a hole at the end to allow breathing. This is also part of your punishment, so gag on this cock while being teased by these feathers and watching porn." She was thrashing as much as she could in her bonds. She let out some moans here and there, but nothing intelligible. I left her to her torment for a while. And, of course, porn was playing.

As I left her to her torment, I thought of other ways to punish her today for cursing me out. I don't think she'll be out of bondage at all today, but I'll put that cage to good use today. Perhaps a day of light stimulation with feathers and brushes. Oh, how evil! And of course, the fucking session with that special fleshlight. After thinking about it, I laid down for a nap.

4 hours later, I woke up and went into the room where Romena was being sexually tortured. She couldn't sit still. The stimulation was too much for her. She could breathe just fine, though she was gagging quite a bit on the dildo gag. I walked over to taunt her a bit.

"Hello, my lovely slave girl! How are you doing? Horny for sure. How's that dildo gag? Doesn't it feel nice to have a cock in your only useful hole to me? It's just like my cock!" I continued to caress her with soft and light touches. I finally let the gag out and she coughed and gasped a bit. Her mouth was drooling.

"You...you...I...please!" She was about to curse me out, but she decided to remain submissive. "My pussy is so wet! The feathers are so light it's more frustrating than the vibrators!"

"Wonderful information to know. Wow. Look at the mess your pussy has made on the floor. I think how I know I will punish you for the rest of the day! You'll be in bondage all day long! When you're not eating or being fucked, you'll be stored in the cage with the feathers continuing their torment. I think you'll sleep in the cage tonight. This is what punishment is for a naughty slave girl like you." I say all of this as the feathers continue their assault and I continue my light caresses.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyes, master!" She couldn't help but let out a long moan. She continues to hump that feather and shake her tits as well on the feathers. But it was time for lunch. So, her chastity belt went on and I cuffed her hands to her collar.

As I unstrapped her from the chair, she could barely stand. Her legs were shaking. "Are you okay, my pet? Do you need to use your safe word?"

"No, master. I love this!" We went to eat lunch and then it was time to go in her cage. And this is how she'll spend the rest of the day and night.

As she was kneeling, I put a bar behind her back so her arms could go over it. I then placed more cuffs on her knees to keep her spread. Chains were wrapped around the holes to the bars of the cage on her ankle and knee cuffs with a padlock to keep them spread. I then put a ring gag in her mouth. I closed the lid and cuffed her hands behind her to the top. She struggled and moaned and it was music to my ears.

"Alright, my dear. I have a feather on a rod that will move up and down. It will never leave your pussy as it is perfectly positioned to keep you stimulated and edged. Next, I will add these feathers to the bottom just below these gorgeous tits! Oh how I will enjoy your frustrated moans." As the machine moved on her pussy, she was already shaking her tits on the feathers beneath her. She was begging through the gag, but I ignored her. I left her alone while I went to play some games.

After a few hours of gaming, it was supper. However, she will be in that cage the rest of the day. So, I will give her oatmeal and she'll have to eat like a dog out of the bowl.

I walked in and heard her moans. I could hear her begging me to let her cum. I kneeled in front of her cage and jerked off in front of her. I then jerked off into her oatmeal. "Eat up, slut! No, that gag will stay on." I think I'm done with you for the day. I will place your phone on this stand as it plays porn non-stop. This is your punishment! So, enjoy the rest of the day. You might not sleep well, but that's your own fault."

I then left her alone to her torment and went back to my games. Tomorrow, we'll see if she's learned her lesson.