College Spring Break Pt. 05

Story Info
Day 4 of being my denial slave.
1.9k words
4.27
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to hear moaning in the next bedroom. Sure, it was the porn, but it was also Romena's sexy frustration moans. The chains were rattling so much, I could tell she was so frustrated.

As I walked into the room, she was humping that feather on her pussy as much as the chains would allow. She then looked up at me, begging me to let her cum. Her pleas were unintelligible as the ring gag mumbled everything she said. I kneeled down and whipped out my cock that got hard very quickly, and I stroked myself to a nice orgasm. My jizz spewed all over her sweet, innocent face as she cried in sheer frustration.

We went through the morning routine as usual, though she was fighting me more on the way to the shower. She just wanted to cum, but I knew how to keep her hands out of the way. Her small, feminine figure is no use to my tall and masculine figure. She actually enjoys that. When I got her strapped to the chair with the dildo and vibrators ready to torment her, I laid out a plan for the day.

"My dear, sweet, slutty Romena. I have a fun way to make this even more frustrating for you!" She looked at me like I was crazy. How much more frustrated could she get? "I found a BDSM dungeon club near us. There, doms bring their subs to show off. There, other men will tease you, caress you, and use different toys that you enjoy on you. They will not fuck you, but they may jerk off in front of you. With your permission, how would you like this? You would even get to watch other women have an orgasm as you are denied your own."

"Master, yes! Please show me off as your little sex toy!" I couldn't believe she agreed to that. I guess denial will make you want to do more depraved sexual things. So, I left her on the torturous teasing as I went to plan out the rest of the day.

4 hours later, I came in to see her bouncing up and down as much as possible. I turned off all of the vibrators and put on her chastity belt. We had lunch and I went to get her dressed. However, I was horny again and decided to fuck her.

I chained her down to our bed and removed her belt. Her pussy gives off a nice shine from how wet she is. "Before we leave, I think we need to have another fucking session." She started writhing in horniness.

"Oh fuck yes, master! Use me to fulfill your desires! Please fuck me with your hard, throbbing cock!" Oh, how she forgot about the special fleshlight with a dildo at the end. I showed it to her and she began to struggle even more. "No, master! Fuck me with the real thing! I need it! Please!"

"Oh, my little sex toy, your frustration gets me off. I will fuck you with this fleshlight and you're going to deal with it! I will decide when you get the real thing." I inserted the dildo end into her wet pussy and she was instantly gyrating her hips.

I stuck my hard, throbbing cock into the fleshlight and it began mimicking her vaginal contractions. To make it worse, I brought out the vibrator. I put the vibrator on her sensitive clit and she went completely demonic. Her moans were inhuman and screamed to be allowed to cum. "LET ME CUM! LET ME HAVE RELEASE!! PLEASE!!!" Just as she hit the edge, I pulled it away and and I came into the flashlight as she let out a frustrated moan from being denied for the...who knows how many times?

"Oh, that felt so good. I know you're on the edge, but your pussy contracts nicely when you're edged." After that, I inserted a vibrating dildo into her pussy and locked the chastity on her. I then took her to the car and cuffed her the way I did when we went to the sex shop. She was wearing her cute sleeveless crop top and short skirt in high heels.

As we drove to the dungeon, she began begging me more for an orgasm. "Master! Please let me cum! Allow them to give me an orgasm! Please! My pussy is just throbbing constantly! I...I...I don't know. I can't think about anything else. Just please allow them to give me an orgasm!"

"No! You will pleasure the men that come in to tease you. They will have explicit instructions only to let you edge and not cum. No matter how hard you beg." I watched her writhe in her cuffs and she shook those gorgeous tits. My cock was starting to get hard, but luckily, we arrived at the dungeon.

There was a discrete entrance that only guests knew about. Once in the secret lot, I un-cuffed her, undressed her, then cuffed her hands behind her back. I attached her leash and we walked in. You could hear all sorts of moans and screams as we entered. Once I paid the entry fee, we walked in. Not a single woman was free. All were shackled, roped, tied up in some way. Others were locked in cages.

I took Romena over to St. Andrew's Cross. There, I chained her with the provided restraints. She stood there, spread, humping the dildo in her chastity. I then took a dildo gag and then made her watch the other bound women get orgasms ripped from their pussies. She cried out in sheer frustration she started yanking at her restraints. I went over to unlock her chastity belt and the dildo just fell out. I could see her clit twitching and juice just dripping from that cunt. Oh, this was torturous for her.

She was crying from behind the gag, watching as women were cumming right in front of her as she was denied her release. I walked over and put my hand on her dripping pussy, teasing her with my fingers. "Oh, you're already dripping. That clit is awfully hard. You could cum at any minute. Well, in about a half an hour, we're going to a room specifically for slaves in denial and chastity. For now, enjoy." I slipped my fingers from her sopping, wet pussy and wiped them under her nose. Just so she knows what her arousal smells like.

After the half hour passed, I removed her gag. She was moaning and pleading. "Please, fill my cunt! My pussy aches to be filled! I don't care if you lock the chastity belt back on, just put something in me!" So, I put my pinky in her. "Master, that is so small! I need something bigger! I am going crazy!"

"No, my dear. I decide what you get and when or IF you get it. Right now, it's time to go to the special room." As I unlocked her from the cross and cuffed her hands behind her, she saw other masters leading their slaves in the same direction. Many other horny denied sluts will accompany her.

In this room, there were four separate chairs. These were made of steel and had steel restraints welded on them. The chairs had a straight back with the legs spread far apart. The wrist and elbow restraints where towards the back and sides. As I got Romena locked into it, we explained to all the women what about to happen.

"Listen here, slavegirls! You are going to remain restrained to these chairs for the remainder of the evening." As I was speaking, several of them started squirming and moaning. The smell from their arousal was intoxicating. The woman next to Romena seemed unaffected. "You WILL be broken if you have yet to be." I looked at her and she looked back like she wanted us to try. "With your consent, you will have butterfly vibrators strapped to you. They have special sensors to keep you horny, but denied of any sexual release. We will take turns ejaculating in front of you so you can see our cocks squirt jizz. We will also tease your bodies with feathers. And you will be blindfolded. Nod if you consent." As horny as they were, they nodded with no hesitation. Romena was especially enthusiastic.

With each woman blindfolded, we strapped butterfly vibrators on them. They were turned to a medium setting. Enough to keep them aroused, but not enough for an orgasm. They all started moaning and then we grabbed the feathers. We ran the feathers all across their bodies and fondled them. The feathers felt much more light since they were helpless and blindfolded. We went between each woman, taking our turns teasing and fondling their breasts and thighs. They tried to hump as much as the restraints would allow.

We also took the opportunity to seduce them with our voices. Saying things like "you're such a horny girl. I bet you'd do anything just to cum," "that's right, writhe in your helplessness," "mmm...grind those hips, baby." They responded to our low voices. They were begging like their lives depended on it.

When I got the woman who gave me the tough look, she was breaking. She was delirious with need. Her master had her denied for a few hours, but this really broke her spirit. She just humped and writhed in her chair. I knew she would break. My girl broke when she had her orgasms taken away.

After a couple of hours tormenting them, we removed the vibrators and teased their pussies with the feathers. Oh, how they hated this. These light touches felt like intense pleasure. But we liked this, because it made them beg harder.

After 30 minutes of torment with the feathers, we took off their blindfolds and made them watch us have a nice squirt from our cocks. We came so hard they wanted to experience that pleasure. Well, 3 of them will. Romena will absolutely hate me.

The other masters began freeing their slaves from the chairs. Romena wondered why I kept her restrained. "My dear, you're really going to hate me." We watched as the masters kept their slaves hands cuffed behind them.

The masters started masturbating their slaves. I started masturbating Romena. She watched as the women squirted all over. They came so hard they fell to their knees. As soon they came, I removed my hand and locked her chastity belt back on.

"Why would you do that? I want to cum like they did! PLEASE!!!" Romena was jealous and got more jealous as the masters un-cuffed their slaves and left.

"We're going home and I am going to fuck you like crazy. And no, you won't cum." As we drove home, she squirmed in her seat. She just needed that release.

When we came home, I chained her to the bed again and removed her belt. I put on a condom and just began pumping her as I put a vibrator on her clit. She humped like crazy and begged. I pulled out before I came and squirted all over her tummy. The vibrator stopped too.

I got up and left the room with more porn playing. I'll leave her pussy free for tonight. But it was so much fun watching her hump air.