College Student in the Congo Ch. 01

Story Info
A white college student ventures to Africa to find a man.
1.1k words
4.06
6.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke walked into the foreign bar and immediately felt all eyes on him. The only white boy in the whole village was being stared down; some eyes were subtle, some not so much. He looked around awkwardly, maybe waiting to get kicked out, but nothing was said. He slowly made his way to the bar and sat on a stool. The eyes had followed him the whole way, there was no hiding here.

"Can I have a vodka, lime and soda?" Luke barely squeaked out.

The barman smirked, "of course that's your drink, white boy." A few of the men sitting around the bar let out a chuckle. All of them black and all of them with mildly disapproving looks on their faces.

Luke was feeling uncomfortable. The heat of the Congo was not what he was used to; he had heard that it was hot but really wasn't expecting the intensity. The stifling heat and the glares were enough to make him up and leave, but he hadn't flown halfway around the world to leave at the first hurdle.

He finally mustered the courage to talk to the man next to him. A large man, broad shoulders that hunched over his drink. His short sleeves showed off huge arms that glistened with sweat; long, thick legs extended from his shorts. "So, wh-what is there to do around here... for fun?" Luke tried to act casual.

"Just show us your pussy, white boy," the black man growled back. He twisted around on his chair, facing Luke to stare him down. The hulking figure smiled, "we all know what you're here for."

Luke was left speechless, he was taken completely by surprise. His face glowed red as he felt the heat rising in his cheeks. "I, um... I don't know what you mean." Luke lowered his head and dared to look around. All of the men in the bar were staring in their direction, they no doubt heard the black man's proclamation; he had no shame in exposing this little white boy.

"You know what I mean: show me your pussy," the Congolese man replied with a thick accent from his French-speaking mother tongue. He waited for a moment before continuing when Luke made no movement, "all you white boys are the same and you come here for one reason. Now, stand up, turn around, drop your pants and open that pussy for me."

Laughter started to rumble around the room. Luke looked around at all the black faces staring at him. No one of the men was subtle any longer, they wanted to watch. Luke's hands were shaking, he was nervous and scared; he didn't know what would happen if he refused nor did he know if he could leave. On the other hand, he saw the opportunity that had landed in his lap so easily. The man was right: he had come here for one reason and it may have just presented itself. Luke thought it was going to be a lot more difficult than this to find such a man, let alone a bar full of them.

Slowly, Luke slid off the bar stool, making him even smaller next to his large companion. No one made any movement, they just watched. The black man's eyes glimmered with hunger as the white boy did as he was told. As he turned around, Luke looked at all the faces staring him down. He hooked his fingers into his shorts and hesitated a moment; this could be a huge mistake. Then he lowered his pants.

For a split second there was nothing, then a lot all at once. The men in front of him chuckled and elbowed each other, talking in French and laughing harder. One of them lent forward and jiggled his cock as if it were nothing, all he understood was "tres petite" as the men kept laughing. Luke's face burnt with sudden embarrassment.

At the same time, he felt a hand grope his ass cheek, and then another. He looked around and saw another man had joined from behind. They were talking in French and groping his ass, talking as if evaluating a car. Unlike the men in front that laughed, these men looked to be more positive. Then one of them planted his hand on Luke's back, pushing him forward into a bending position. He was unsteady before the man commanded in English, "grab your ankles, white boy." Luke did as he was told and felt the hot air touching his exposed hole. Before he had a moment to think about this new sensation, the vulnerability of his hole exposed to a room full of men, there were fingers rubbing his entrance. The shock caused him to jump, his eyes bulging. This caused the men watching to roar with laughter.

"You come here because your pussy too loose, white boy? Huh?" The black man was rubbing Luke's hole, he spat loudly to lube his fingers. "This why you here, right? Those little dick white boys back home think your pussy too loose."

It was true. Luke was a very horny guy, he was well ridden by all the men at his college. Before he knew it, his pussy was getting loose and his regular guys were getting tired of him. Desperately, he searched for more men, older guys from the surrounding town that were happy to fuck a horny college boy. Soon they stretched him out, too, and found no use for a loose and used hole. But he always saw online surveys about the Congo: the men with the biggest cocks in the world!

Suddenly, Luke let out a yelp as he felt a finger slide into his hole. More laughter.

"Back in America they call this loose?!" The black man asked incredulously. "I can barely get my finger in this little pink pussy and those white boys are saying it's too big for their little dicks?!" Everyone in the bar howled with laughter.

Strangely, Luke blushed. It wasn't meant as a compliment, rather it was a grave insult to the men back home and their supposedly small penises. But Luke could barely hold back his smile; it had been a long time since someone had suggested he had a tight pussy.

The rough evaluation continued. The finger was jerked from his body with no regard to the boy it was attached to. A black hand reached between his legs, it was large enough to cup his dick and balls together. They were drawn back between his legs for the other side of the room to observe. Again, they all roared with laughter. The black man made some thoughtful comments in French to his friend and then let the genitals go. The friend laughed and replied.

"He was saying that these little balls don't even hang, do they," The black man translated to Luke with a chuckle. "From this side, he said, you can't even see your little dick hidden behind your balls."