College Student’s Landlady Pt. 07

Story Info
Rebellion but no way out.
3.3k words
4.79
15.9k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frau Schimmel decided to give Gordon his space when they returned from Babykins. He spent the afternoon in his room doing homework while she went about washing all the new diapers and plastic pants and then hanging them out on the clothesline to dry in the warm September sun. She enjoyed looking out and seeing a full clothesline of diapers that were clearly not for a baby. Naturally she wondered what if the neighbors had noticed and what they might be thinking. More importantly she wondered if her young boarder had noticed. Surely, he had since his bedroom window overlooked the porch and the clothesline.

All here previous boarders eventually reached the point where they announced that they were not willing to live in her home and would be looking for alternate accommodations. She anticipated that Gordon would be reaching that point shortly but like with the others she was prepared and in Gordon's case she doubted there was any cause for concern.

She decided to call Mrs. Brown and after a few minutes of pleasantries Mrs. Brown suggested they get together for coffee because as she delicately put it,

"We have similar parenting philosophies and she wanted to share some of her thoughts and methods."

Frau Schimmel readily agreed and suggested they plan for a Sunday afternoon just before the long weekend in October.

Monday morning arrived and today would the first day that Gordon would be diapered at school and would potentially be a traumatic one for him. She prepared a special breakfast of pancakes; bacon and his favourite cranberry/grape juice then called him into the kitchen. She smiled as he walked by her and she could see his thick cloth diapers were hanging low inside his pajama bottoms which meant that once again wet during the night. The thick night diapers combined wit the extra liner was working wonderfully, and he had not had any leaks.

"Enjoy your breakfast while I lay out, you're clothing for today then call me and I will get you out of that soaked diaper."

Gordon let out a soft groan, "Is this really necessary?"

Frau Schimmel looked over her shoulder and tersely responded,

"Don't test my patience young man. We discussed this already and yes, it is necessary."

When he came out of the shower Frau Schimmel was waiting for him in his room. On the bed she had laid out the thick white training pants, white plastic baby pants, the cream, baby powder and the medication. She also took the liberty to lay out some baggy cotton trousers to better accommodate the bulkiness of his new underwear. And beside it was a nice babyish diaper bag that she had packed for his midday change at school.

He was becoming accustomed to the routine yet he still closed his eyes tightly and turned his head away as he laid down and spread his legs so Frau Schimmel could apply the medication around his anus and now his reaction was not nearly as unfavourable as she slid her index finger inside. She was even more bold this morning as she slid her finger out then applied an extra thick glob onto her finger and pushed it a little deeper and more forcefully into him. She quickly took a few photo with his bottom curled upwards and her finger pushed all the way in.

She noticed that even 48 hours after his spanking his bottom was still showing the tell tale signs of the spanking she had delivered at Babykins. He even winced a little as she rubbed the cream onto this bottom.

She cooed softly,

"Oh dear you are still a little tender, It's okay baby it will all be better soon."

She marveled at how realistic the training pants looked once they were pulled up. Just like those for toddlers there was extra thick padding on the front and between his legs. She pulled up the soft plastic pants up and over the training pants. She gave them a nice snap and patted him on the front noticing that his penis had already begun to swell.

"Alright Gordon finished getting dressed and I will drop you off at school. I will come by the school at 12:30pm and you are to meet me in Parking Lot near the stadium. It's nice a quiet there and I will put you into a dry pair of training pants in the back of my SUV."

Gordon looked at her in disbelief,

"Do you think I am going to wet myself at school? I'm just going to use the restrooms on campus. So don't bother I will be fine."

"You are forbidden from using the restrooms and to be honest I have doubts that you would be able to make it to he restrooms once the urge to urinate hits. It is almost 5 hours until I come to change you so the probability of you remaining dry is next to nil."

She waved her finger in front of his nose menacingly,

"If you are dry when I arrive I know you've used the restrooms and you I'm warning you now that the consequences of disobeying me are severe.

Understand?"

Within a few hours he had to pee but he figured he would use the restrooms now and remain dry then just before he was to meet her he would wet a little while he walked to the parking lot. He figured she would be none the wiser and everything would be perfect. Frau Schimmel was waiting at the appointed spot and she was a bit annoyed by his tardiness which he tried to explain was due to the long walk from his class to the far end of the campus to their meeting point.

She immediately opened the back of her SUV where she had put down the seat so there was room for him to lay down and he got into place. Without delay she removed his shows and pulled down off his pants followed by the plastic pants and training pants leaving him looking very helpless naked from the waist down on the changing pad. She picked up the training pants and noticed they were only mildly damp.

"Gordon, I know how much juice and water you had this morning and these are barely damp. Do you have something to tell me young man?"

Gordon shook his head and averted his eyes so she knew he was lying. She reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a hairbrush. Since Gordon was looking in the opposite direction, he did not notice the brush. She pushed his legs up to expose his bottom and then leaned into the back of vehicle so he would not be able to struggle. Without warning she delivered ten hard fast smacks on the same spot. Gordon yelped and struggled but to no avail. She stopped for a moment and warned him,

"I will be here at 4pm to pick you up."

She put the same training pants back on and pulled his pant back up with the final warning,

"I expect you to be good and wet."

Gordon rubbed his bottom as he walked off and for the first time ever, he looked angry as he stared back at her. As she drove home, she thought about how he defied her warning only a few hours earlier; this clearly was becoming a trend and even though he was soundly spanked just forty eight hours earlier he had not learned his lesson. She was going to need to make some changes that would have a long-term effect. When she arrived home, she called Mrs. Brown for her insight on the situation.

Mrs. Brown was happy to speak with Frau Schimmel again,

"Oh yes, this is a very common occurrence that I have dealt with with my sons and other clients as well. The locking diaper pins provide some security in the prevention of unauthorized diaper removal however they are not infallible and since you are using our training pants while he's at school the pins are of little value."

Mrs. Brown paused for a moment before continuing to decide if she should share more with Frau Schimmel,

"Mrs. Schimmel, I have a special catalogue that carries items that I designed at the request of clients who have very specific needs. My clients will come to me and ask to create products that deal things like poor behavior, excessive wetting and for the lack of a better word behavior that is morally unacceptable by many mothers and fathers especially those who are good Christians."

Frau Schimmel smiled and then responded,

"Yes I think I understand. In addition to the removal of his training pants he does enjoy self gratification which I find quite in appropriate but have not addressed this disgusting behavior yet."

Mrs. Brown chimed in quickly,

"Let me send you my catalogue via email I think you will find many items that will correct any behavioral issues your son has. If you get back to me before 3pm today I will have them delivered to your home this evening."

Moments later her phone pinged with an email from Babykins Products. Mrs. Brown recommended she open the pdf file on a laptop or desktop computer for better viewing. Frau Schimmel made herself a cup of tea to sip while she opened the email and catalogue on her office computer. She was amazed at the fabulous products the catalogue contained; she knew that she would be ordering many items but today she needed to address the most pressing issues. She needed to prevent the unauthorized removal of diapers and while she was at it she decided to but something to deal with his nightly masturbating.

She picked out a CB6000 chastity device in pink as well as 3 pairs of locking plastic pants. They had a thin braided wire sewn into the waistband with a locking mechanism at the back which could only be done with a special key. She marvelled at all the fantastic products the catalogue contained especially the clothing and various was to prevent the removal of diapers and at the back the fabulous baby furniture but in adult sizes. She particularly loved the high chair and adult sized crib which she would definitely purchase if her plans came to fruition.

When she picked Gordon up he just got into the car and did not say anything to Frau Schimmel during the short ride home, she wondered what brought this on and as they walked from the garage through the back yard she patted him on the bottom and smiled when she could tell that he was thoroughly soaked.

When they got inside he turned to her,

"We need to talk."

Frau Schimmel was ready for this confrontation it occurred with all her previous boarders within the first few weeks. Gordon was one of the slowest to which was no surprise given his weak disposition. She knew this would be a quick conversation and he would be committed to his fate for the next 5 years.

"By all means Gordon we can discuss anything you like. Why don't I change you out of those soaked training pants then I will make us some tea and then we can have a nice talk."

Gordon balked at her suggestion,

"No, that is exactly what the problem is!"

Frau Schimmel cut him off before he could continue.

"Watch your tone young man do not raise your voice with me. I suggest that you get changed while I make some tea and then we can talk about your concerns."

While he went to his room she prepared the tea and for him a large glass of lemonade that she a had dissolved some a double dose of diuretics into, the tart taste would mask the possibility of him tasting the medicine. She waited patiently for him and when he case in she immediately noticed that he was not wearing diapers under his shorts.

She listened patiently as he emotionally voiced his concerns,

"Frau Schimmel I am grateful that you have offered me a place to stay while I am attending TWU however I think things have gotten out of hand. I don't think it's reasonable that you insist I be diapered. I'm an adult and I do not need to be wearing diapers during the day because I never have any accidents during the day. It's not fair and it's embarrassing. I think you are too controlling and you are not my mother and you should not be treating me as if I were some sort of child. I am going to report you to the TWU Housing Coordinator and let them know that you should be taken off the list of people offering accommodations to students. I find it hard to believe that you have had other students stay with you for years and that they would agree to be expected o wear night diapers let alone diapers during the day as well.

She cut him off at this point and excused herself as she left the kitchen and went to her office. When she returned she placed a file on the table opened it and handed him a stack of about eight pages.

"Do you remember when you told me that you wanted to stay here? This is a copy of the lease agreement which I explained to you and told you to read in it's entirety. It is an in depth document that includes; Terms & termination clauses, rental amount including details on how your rent will be reduced for work you do, your security deposit, your obligations including code of conduct, my duties and then a series of appendices that were especially important."

She pulled a second copy of the agreement out and flipped through her copy,

"I see that that you have signed the bottom of each page and initiated each section and on the last page you have signed to acknowledge that you have read the agreement, understand the terms and agree to the length of the lease."

Frau Schimmel raised her voice slightly and pointed to his signature,

"Are there your initials and signatures?

Gordon stammered,

"Um, yes I guess but I didn't actually read everything I just initialed and signed where you pointed."

"Gordon I suggest you read what you have signed and once you are done we will continue our discussion."

She stared at him as he read each page. She smiled as he flipped through each page and then when he reached the Code of Conduct an Appendices she saw him stop and reread it then gasp softly.

"Is there a problem?"

"You can't be fucking serious? This says that if I have more than more than 2 bedwetting incidents in a month that I agree to be diapered at all times for a minimum of 30 days."

"Yes, that is correct. I suggest you read on because there is more and I recommend you pay special attention to the Code of Conduct as well."

Gordon read on looked up at her.

"What does morally unacceptable behavior mean?"

Frau Schimmel smiled at him,

"That refers to your swearing, disrespectful behavior and something naughty young men all tend to do. It refers to your disgusting habit of masturbating. Did you not think I noticed you humping your pillow at night? I have audio recordings of your bed squeaking, you moaning in pleasure and the unmistakable sound of you enjoying the end. Would you like to listen or would you like to see the videos and photos I have of you?

Gordon looked up at her and tears were forming in his eye as she pulled out her phone and scrolled at photos of him in diapers as well as video clips of him masturbating as he lay in bed.

"Young man the consequences of morally unacceptable behavior are clearly laid out and we will discuss your options another time."

Gordon then got angry,

"You are not allowed to invade my privacy and monitor what I do in my room! There is no court I the world that would enforce this lease."

Frau Schimmel asked him.

"You are 19 years of age correct? You are considered an adult and therefore the contract is legally binding. By the way baby do you really want to go to court and have the details of your lease and discussed in open court? I'll make sure my friend who is the editor of the Langley Times attends and she can report on the details. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for you? With regards to your privacy you might want to reread the appendices as they indicate that I am permitted to record and photograph you while you are in your room to ensure that you are obeying the rules of the lease agreement. I have the evidence that confirms you are I breach of the agreement on numerous times."

"Fine then I will pay the penalty and break the lease, I'll write you a cheque for the 5 month penalty and be gone this evening."

"It's not 5 months Gordon. It's a 5 year lease and you've agreed to pay a $25,000.00 early cancellation penalty plus $1000 a month until I find a new boarder. By all means you can write a cheque for the penalty and a promissory note for the $1000 per month."

Frau Schimmel could see Gordon's bravado begin to breakdown and he start to quietly cry. She pulled her chair to his side of the table and put her arm around him and gave him a hug. As she hugged him she stroked his hair gently and hugged him closely. Within minutes the soft crying had escalated to full on sobbing and years.

"It's okay you can cry al you want it will make you feel better. Don't you worry I know you will enjoy it here. The sooner you accept that you will be diapered and treated like a baby the better it will be. All my past babies who accepted their fate enjoyed many special benefits and loved their time here. In fact for your Reading Break which is coming up in November I have a special surprise for you. We are going to go a nice little vacation. I know you will love it because I have taken all my boarders who were well behaved and got good marks in school were taken on this trip every year. I know it's hard to accept right now but in no time at all you will love it. Why don't we get you out of those wet training pants now?"

She took him to his room and laid him on is changing pad once she had him naked. The poor boy lay where crying as she went to the dresser and selected his new cloth diapers and baby pants along with a T-shirt and some special shorts. Once he was diapered she tucked him into bed then lay down beside him and held him in her arms. It didn't take long for his crying to subside and his breathing to slow.

"My baby boy deserves a special treat after this afternoon."

She held him a little closer and guided hi mouth near her large breast. She noticed his eyes open wide as his lips were inches from her white blouse. She pressed his lips against her breast and he opened his mouth slightly. She unbuttoned 3 buttons oh her blouse and exposed her lave bra to him. She had planned on this as she was wearing a nursing bra; she unclipped it and her large 44DD breast and big soft nipple was touching his lips.

She whispered,

"Suckle baby......"

Immediately his lips latched onto her nipple and he suckled like a baby and not like a man sucking on hit breast as a form of foreplay. She let out a soft moan as Gordon nursed until they both dozed off.