College Student’s Landlady Pt. 08

Story Info
Gordon discovers lingerie.
3k words
4.64
11.6k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frau Schimmel woke up first, she did not want to wake him, so she retrieved a large pacifier from the dresser drawer and slid it into his mouth. She smiled as he immediately began to suck gently.

She whispered,

"Just like a real baby."

She gave his bottom a soft pat and could feel that the back of his diapers was already wet. She gave the front a squeeze and whispered again,

"Silly boy and you thought you didn't need to be in diapers. I think you'll be needing double diapers day and night."

As promised the package from Mrs. Brown arrived that evening; she marveled at how perfect these locking plastic pants were made. There was no way Gordon would be able to extricate himself from these while she was not around to supervise him. She began to wonder if she should have ordered more than the few she did. She would need a minimum one pair a day and possibly 2 on days were he wet more heavily before his noon time change. She did not relish the thought of doing laundry every second day. She decided that she would contact Mrs. Brown again to place another order and consider some of her other products.

For the remainder of the week things remained the same. There was no further discussion and about his future in her home and not a word was mentioned about their afternoon snuggle. She knew that he was still digesting what was happening and probably wondering what was to come. She would let him instigate further discussion about his feelings but at the same time she had plans to set things in motion to see how he would react. In fact, this weekend she had plans to set a little trap for him. Up until now she had not eft him in her home unattended but on Friday evening, she accepted an invitation to dinner from a gentleman. In the past she arranged for a "babysitter" to watch over her current boarder, but she would try something new. While she had a potential babysitter in mind, she was not yet prepared to expand her circle of friends who were fully aware of her lifestyle. Mrs. Brown and her likeminded group of clients was an added bonus which she wanted to explore further.

As she drove Gordon to University on Friday she let him know that she would be going out on Friday evening but she would prepare dinner for him before she left and that she probably would be home by midnight.

Gordon let her know.

"Oh that's fine I have to study for an exam on Monday and work on some assignments so I will be busy all weekend. Where are you going?"

Frau Schimmel smiled over at him,

"I am going on my first date in a very long time so I am very excited but also very nervous. He is picking me up at 6:30pm which means I need you to be ready to be picked up at exactly 4pm so that I can get ready. Understand?"

Gordon nodded and said nothing more. She glanced over at him a few times and it looked like he was conjuring up something in his mind. She suspected that he would probably do what the others had all done I the past; taken off their diapers and gone out for the evening.

That afternoon she double checked that the monitoring devices that she had installed in her bedroom, hallway and living room were functioning and were sending signals to the app on her phone when motion was detected on their sensors.

With each hours she became more and more excited about her date, she was thinking about what she would wear and especially which girdle she would wear to give an even more curvy figure that her date can admire while they walked to the restaurant then sit across from each other during dinner making small talk while his eyes wandered down to her cleavage.

She began searching for her outfit and after many changes of her mind she settled on a slim fitting black wrap around dress that along with a Rago full open bottom girdle and sheer stockings. She laid everything out and had a relaxing bath before picking up Gordon from school. As promised he was waiting when she arrived at the pick up location and she enquired about his day and plans for this evening and weekend.

"I am starting to feel overwhelmed by all the homework and the complexity of the assignments. This definitely is nothing like high school."

"Have you considered forming a study group with some of your classmates? TWU is known for being a closely knit group."

Gordon hesitated and then looked down at his feet before slowly responding,

"I'm afraid that I have not really made any friends yet and don't think I really fit in. You know so many of the students seem to have formed groups already and I don't feel confident in inviting myself."

Frau Schimmel thought for a moment then suggested,

"Why don't you look into finding a tutor? Often there are senior students who are willing to help the newer students especially those that need a little extra money. TWU is a very expensive school and I'm sure not everyone has rich parents. Why don't you make some enquiries, and I will make some myself with people I know at the school. Sound like a good idea?"

Once home Frau Schimmel retired to her room to put on her make up and get dressed. At about 6pm she turned on the oven and timer then placed his dinner in the oven to slowly reheat. She thought she would have a little fun with him. She slipped into her long semi sheer dressing gown and entered his room wearing her panties, girdle and stockings which the gown did little to hide in fact it made the ensemble even more alluring. She told him dinner was heating in the oven and reminded him that she would be home around midnight. She had not changed him since they came home from school,

"Sweetie I would like to change you now while I have a few moments."

She turned her back to him as she walked over to the dresser to gather a pair of diapers, plastic pants, and the other accessories. She wondered if he were watching her so she discreetly glances up at the dresser mirror and indeed he was looking at her.

"Come lay down on the changing pad please."

Once on the pad he obediently lifted his legs so she could pull down off his trousers. She smiled at him when she noticed him looking up at her in her lingerie then modestly closed the robe and tightened the sash not that it made much of a difference. When he noticed that she had caught him staring he looked away and closed his eyes.

She patted his stomach lightly in a motherly manner then with a quick motion she grabbed the waistband of the plastic baby pants and pulled them down around his ankles. Then she grabbed the training pants and pulled them down as well. She noticed that they were heavy with urine, and she exclaimed as she bundled up the soaked trainers in the plastic pants then walked over to the diaper pails for diapers and plastic pants,

"Oh, my Gordon you were completely soaked I'm afraid that if I send you to school in trainers there is too much risk of a leak which would be very embarrassing. On Monday I'll have you in proper diapers on school days and since I won't be home this evening for at least 6 hours I'm going to double diaper you now and then I'll change you when I return."

Gordon interrupted,

"I can change myself while you are out."

Frau Schimmel raised her hand in a menacing manner,

"We've had this discussion before, and you are forbidden to change your own diapers. I would put you in locking baby pants but I don't have a pair yet that will fit over double diapers and a liner. I will be checking to see if the diapers you have on when I get home are these same ones. You would be wise to heed my warning. Do you understand?"

Gordon nodded his head and let out a soft groan.

"Good boy, I think you'll need to go without pants this evening. We will need to order you some other clothing because it's obvious that all your regular clothing is not going to fit properly, and we will need clothing that's a little baggier to conceal your little situation. Besides I would like to see you in some more age-appropriate things around the house."

Frau Schimmel wasn't even at the restaurant when she could hear her monitoring app starting to send notifications. To not offend her date, she took a quick look at her phone and noted the location sensors including the camera at the front door and she could see that Gordon had removed his diaper and was heading out the front door. She was annoyed but not surprised that he would go out, he had been under her watchful eye for the better part of a month now and he needed a little freedom and self discovery.

She was enjoying her date albeit there were times the conversation did not flow, and he seemed a little too shy and reserved. While Frau Schimmel enjoyed being domineering with Gordon, she was still a bit old fashioned and wanted a strong man in her life. She was contemplating if she should invite him in when he dropped her off when she could hear her phone begin to softly ping with notifications again. She let the notifications continue as she was waiting to here the one special notification that she had set to be different than all the others. She continued to enjoy her dessert and coffee when the distinctive ping rag from her phone. She was anxious to check her video feed but did not want to appear to eager to access her phone for fear that it would appear that she was anxious to check her text messages as this would be rude and disrespectful to do on a date. She could only imagine what he would think if she grabbed her phone out of her purse and check her messages.

She waited 15 minutes or so until they had both finished and he had signaled to their server that he would like the bill. She excused herself to use the washroom which was a natural thing to do after a dinner and the long drive back out to Fort Langley. She retired to the Ladies Room and while she was I the stall she quickly checked her the surveillance app. She ignored the videos showing that he had returned home and went to the important feed which was the one she had positioned in her bedroom. She was shocked to see him in her room completely naked as he was going through each of the drawers in her dresser; it was not long before he was searching through and he began by putting on her panties, a bra and finally a full slip.

She smiled as she watched him spin around and admire himself in the mirror and his penis was sticking straight out against her pink full slip. She scrolled forward and saw that he now laid out a fine selection of her lingerie onto her bed which he was touching with his left hand while with his right he was methodically stroking his penis. She shut of her phone and returned to her date.

As they drove back to Fort Langley, she contemplated her next move. Her inclination was to immediately deal with the situation with a beating but perhaps a different angle of attack was needed. Her video surveillance was going to provide her with a fine collection of clips and stills for her Tumblr and Instagram accounts that she had been developing for years using her boarders initially as unsuspecting models then later they would be blackmailed to be much more willing participants.

While she did not think this gentleman had potential, but he paid for an expensive dinner, and he deserved a pleasant return on his investment besides she thought Gordon certainly was still a virgin and she doubted that he had even heard or seen a couple having sex. When they arrived at her house, and he walked her to her door she invited him in and he readily accepted. She loved the feeling of his hand as he cupped her large bottom through her satin dress in his hand while she unlocked the front door. Once inside she turned to him,

"Make yourself at home while I slip into something a little more comfortable."

She quickly slipped out of her dress and girdle and chose a new addition from Secret's in Lace to your lingerie collection. It was a short slightly sheet babydoll and full panty called the "Bridgette Babydoll with Panty" what was very retro in the 1950's or early 1960's style. She then opened her bed and turned on some soft lighting to add to the romantic setting. Before she returned to her date she slipped into Gordon's room, he was pretending to be asleep, but she knew otherwise because his breathing was too short and shallow rather than the normal slow and deep rhythm of sleep breathing.

She sat on the edge of his bed and stroked his cheek,

"Wake up by little baby, I need to check your diapers. Are you all wet?"

Gordon opened his eyes and they immediate caught sight of her in her sheer babydoll then he nodded his head and sleepily responded,

"Just a little."

"Let me take a little look then"

She pulled own his covers and patted the front of his plastic pants then pulled them down,

"You feel awfully dry for someone who has been in the same diapers for the past hours. Did you change your own diapers against my instructions?"

Before he could respond she let out a frustrated sigh as she pulled the plastic pants back up letting them snap loudly back into place,

"I'm afraid that you will now be securely locked in diapers from now on! I don't have time to deal with you now because I have a gentleman guest over for the rest of the evening. He will be staying the night and for breakfast. I expect you to stay in your room until breakfast. I'll decide then if it's an appropriate time for my new boyfriend to meet you. Do you understand?"

Gordon looked at her in shock and slowly nodded.

"Yes that's correct. Won't he be intrigued by seeing a college boy come to breakfast in a soggy diaper?

Gordon started to open his mouth, but she cut him off,

"He's going to learn about your bedwetting anyways so it's best for you if it's now rather than later. I don't want to hear a peep from you or else."

She got up to leave and she saw that he was staring at her full breasts as they hung unsupported under the sheer babydoll. She ignored him and quietly closed the door but purposely leaving it slightly ajar. She returned to the living room where her date clearly approved of her babydoll negligee, She sat down beside him and she initiated the mating "dance" by putting her hand on his thigh as she leaned in close for the all important first kiss. Her perfume had the desired effect as he slowly inhaled the musky aroma and let out a soft sigh.

It was not long before those initial light kisses morphed into much more passionate ones and Frau Schimmel let out a deep moan not just for the benefit of her date but also so Gordon could hear. She knew the curiosity of a young man would stir his interest to watch, she smiled when she hear the faint creak of Gordon's bed springs as she knew they would have an audience. Her date was not taking the initiative like she had hoped so she guided his hand up to her breast and then she slid her hand up his leg until she could feel the bulge in his slacks. They made out and groped like passionate teens for the next 15 minutes and she had unzipped his slacks and pulled out his penis. Without even looking down she could feel that it was impressive as her hand could not even encircle the shaft.

She shifted on the sofa and looked up and could see down the hallway that Gordon's door was indeed a little more open than she had left it. She whispered into her date's ear,

"Why don't you freshen up and have a quick shower in the bathroom at the end of the hallway and I'll be waiting for you in my boudoir. Don't be long though."

He was done the hall in a flash and as she made her way to her bedroom, she quietly she stuck her head inside Gordon's open door and playfully said,

"Sweet dreams little one."

For the next few hours Frau Schimmel had a wonderful time with her date and she made no effort to mute the pleasure she was experiencing and she was certain Gordon was using his imagination and wondering just what was happening across the hall.

She decided to leave the playing with her lingerie incident for another day. She collected so much fine footage and screen shots for her social media accounts that it would be a shame not to take advantage of more photo and video opportunities down the road. As for the spying she was in a quandary about this too as there were pros and cons to both ignoring it and addressing it now.

She made a mental note to contact Mrs. Brown tomorrow and have her over for lunch or dinner as soon as possible. Mrs. Brown's special catalogue also offered some other products that would be perfect but this would require a considerable investment on her part. She wanted to know more about this group of others who believed in diaper discipline.