College Teacher's Blonde Babysitter

Story Info
English Teacher Excites The Blonde Co-ed.
2.1k words
4.09
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Lacey (20 yrs.) is a 4.0 grade average college student (35-24-32). She's a cute natural blonde with shoulder length hair which is tied into a ponytail. She lays naked on the bed inside of her dorm room. Her head is pushed up against a large pillow. Both knees are bent up and dropped open. Her golden pussy is revealed.

She watches Danny (20 yrs.) who is a football player. He finishes getting dressed, grabs his backpack and smiles at Lacey while heading to the door.

Danny says, "Let's go to the movies tonight."

Lacey replies, "Sure. Call me before you come over."

The door closes and Lacey's hands reach up to cup her tits. She pushes them into the air and shakes those pink nipples.

She asks, "Danny. Why don't you excite me anymore?"

Her hands let go of those tits. She then pushes herself off of the bed and walks into the bathroom.

Lacey's college scholarship isn't enough and she would like some more money. A friend of hers had suggested babysitting. She never did that before and it sounded like an easy way to make a buck. At least she'd get money at the end of each night.

She didn't go the usual route in searching for the job. She got the word out with college secretaries and assistants. Two days later. A private secretary contacted Lacey and said her boss Sebastian (35 yrs.) needs a sitter. She gives Lacey his private iPhone number.

Sebastian is an English teacher at the college. He stands at 5'11" who is a community basketball player. He's in good shape for his age and likes to show off his natural 6-pack abs. His toned body makes him look much younger. Strands of gray weave through his black hair. He also has a thick mustache.

It's Thursday evening and Sebastian plays basketball in the student college gym. He hears his iPhone ring and runs off the court to answer it. He pulls the phone out of his sport bag and looks at the unknown caller. He's curious and answers it.

Sebastian asks, "Lacey? Did my private secretary give you this number?"

Lacey answers, "Yes, she did. She told me you were looking for a babysitter."

"Yeah, I am. Are you a college student?"

"Yes, I'm also a biology major with a 4.0 grade average."

"That's good. Did you babysit before?"

"To be honest, no. I need the money and I'm a fast learner."

"Are you?"

"Yes, Sebastian. You can try me out for one night and let me go if you want."

"Okay, Lacey. I'll have my secretary call you."

Late on Friday afternoon. Lacey gets that phone call.

Secretary says, "Hi Lacey? Are you free this Sunday?"

Lacey answers, "Hi. Yes I am."

"Sebastian would like to meet you at his community basketball game. It's at the college gym."

"What time?"

"At 2 p.m."

"Will I get to meet his wife too?"

"No. Sebastian is separated from Catherine. He'll explain that situation to you. Okay?"

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Well.... The last babysitter was fired because she heard about him."

"Heard about what?"

"It's ridiculous. But.... Sebastian is supposed to be a well-hung man."

"Okay, I see."

"Don't you dare bring it up. He needs a good babysitter."

"Yes ma'am, I won't. Thank you."

Lacey brings Danny with her to the community basketball game. They both sit in the bleachers to watch. She notices Sebastian after looking at his college website photo. He runs up and down the gym court and Lacey becomes excited. Danny doesn't see her reaction and he isn't impressed with these older dudes.

Lacey waves at Sebastian and gets his attention. Their eyes make contact and it is an instant attraction. She tries to get a glimpse of his crotch. But, he wears thick basketball trunks.

There is soon a break in the game and Sebastian jogs over to Lacey.

She says to Danny, "Here he comes. Be nice. I want this job."

Danny replies, "Alright."

Two weeks later on Sunday night inside Sebastian's home. He pays her and said she's doing a great job as a babysitter. He disappears into his bedroom and closes the door.

Lacey leaves and gets into Danny's car. She realizes that she left her dorm keys on the living room sofa. She walks back to the home and the front door is still open. She enters quietly and grabs her keys.

She notices the door of Sebastian's bedroom which is part way open. He must've checked to see if she had gone. There are moans coming from that bedroom and Lacey quietly steps up to the door. Her eyes grow big and the mouth drops open. She sees a nude Sebastian standing in front of the dresser drawer.

A bottle of lotion sits on the top of that dresser next to an open nude magazine. Sebastian looks down at the naked body of a luscious female blonde. His slippery lotioned hands stroke his thick 9-inch cock.

Lacey becomes excited. Her eyes look at his black crotch and the single hair-line going up to his 6-pack abs. He also has light chest hair and toned shoulder muscles.

Both of his hands grip that hard cock and they stroke up and down aggressively.

He grunts, "Fuck.. Fuck-yeah-baby."

Lacey quickly steps back from the door. She turns and quietly walks out the front door.

It's Tuesday morning inside of Lacey's dorm shower. She stands naked under the hot water as the steam rises. The left hand grips her left tit with the fingers pinching the nipple. The right middle finger digs deep into her cunt.

Her eyes are closed and she thinks about Sebastian. He excites her more and more. She also thinks about him masturbating in his bedroom. The way he gripped and stroked his cock with those strong hands. He is so thick. The idea of him filling her up consumes her thoughts. Is this the man who excites her more than Danny ever could? She recalls meeting Sebastian for the first time. It was electrifying. She's glad to have gotten the sitter job for this charismatic older man.

Her middle finger digs deeper into that hot cunt.

She says, "My-Gawd.... Sebastian."

It's Saturday night and Sebastian had left Lacey's sitter payment on the dining table. She hadn't picked it up yet while loading her backpack in another room. The door is wide open. She gets a "text message" on her iPhone and quickly checks it. The backpack is thrown over her right shoulder as she returns her own text message.

The door to Sebastian's bedroom opens. Lacey hears it and freezes. She looks through the doorway. He has taken a shower and has put on a robe. It is not tied closed and remains open.

Lacey's eyes look from his wet black hair to the glistening chest hair. The open robe also shows the black hairline which runs from his 6-pack abs to the heavy crotch. As he walks. His long fat cock swings with the balls.

Sebastian turns left into the kitchen. Lacey quickly steps back from the doorway. She waits for a second and then peeks. He walks back into his bedroom carrying a carton of orange juice. The door closes behind him.

She whispers, "My Gawd. I can't take this anymore."

Her hand grabs the money on the table and she walks out the door.

It's Sunday evening inside of Sebastian's home living room. He pays Lacey the sitter money and she is nervous. He notices it.

Sebastian asks, "Lacey, are you okay?"

She answers, "Y-Yes.... I-I have to study for a college test."

"No, you've been nervous all night."

"I'm afraid to get fired."

"What? You're doing a great job."

"Well, the last babysitter was fired."

"Yeah, because she didn't do her job."

"Okay, Sebastian.... I saw you naked."

"You did? When?"

"Last Sunday. I left my keys and returned to get them."

"Okay.... Now, I'm embarrassed. You saw me masturbating."

"I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry."

"I thought you had already gone.... But, it's okay. I'm separated from my wife and lonely."

"You have a great body Sebastian. There, I said it."

"Thank you. I'm not going to fire you because you saw me naked."

"Okay."

"Forget about it and I'll see you on Friday."

Friday night inside the college gym. Sebastian plays community basketball on the side courts. Lacey and Danny walk in and they sit in the bleachers. Sebastian concentrates on his game, but soon notices Lacey. They both wave at each other and Danny looks bored. He whispers into her ear, stands up and leaves the bleachers.

The game is over and Sebastian bounces a basketball up to Lacey. She looks at his sweaty body.

He says, "Hi Lacey. Did you get my message? I don't need a sitter this weekend."

She answers, "Yes, I got the message."

He looks around for Danny.

She says, "He went back to his dorm room."

He asks, "What are you doing here, Lacey?"

"To watch you play basketball."

"Come on. That's not why you're here."

"You don't want me here?"

"I never said that.... Look, If we cross the line. I still need a sitter."

"I know that. I can do both."

"What about Danny?"

"He doesn't excite me anymore."

"And, I excite you?"

"Yes, you do."

"I have to admit my attraction Lacey. I noticed it when we first met."

"Me too and I was only looking for a job."

"I gotta take a shower. Meet me in the parking lot."

The college gym parking lot is empty. Sebastian's car is parked in the corner. Both Lacey and him are in the backseat with her leaning against the door and seat. Both of her hands are under the t-shirt. She has no bra on and the fingers pinch both nipples.

Lacey is naked from the waist down. Her bare left leg is over Sebastian's shoulder. His head is buried in between her legs. His experienced tongue runs up and down the folds of her pussy lips. It's like he knows where the secret crevices are.

Her mouth is wide open, "Unh. UNNNH. UnnhUnnhh. UNNNNHH. Sebastian. OHHHH. Sebastian."

The tip of his tongue concentrates on the left side of her lips. It slides down and goes to the right.

She screams, "UNNH. UNH. UNNNNH. There-You-Go. UnnnhhUNNH. There-You-Go."

He keeps doing that.

Her head jerks, "UNNNH. UNNH. UNNNNNH. Sebastian. RIGHT-THERE. Right-THERE."

His tongue then pushes deep into her pink hole. He goes in and out several times. Lacey loves it.

She reacts, "OHHH. Sebastian.. LICK-IT UP.... LICK.. IT.. UP."

His tongue slides back out and up to her clitoris. The tip works it over in circles.

She flinches as an orgasm builds in her pelvic region. It is coming fast and her body pushes against his masterful tongue.

Lacey explodes, "GONNA-CUM. GONNA... UNNNNNNH-UNNNNNNNNHH-UNNNNNNH.. SE-BASTIAN.. GAWD.. GAWD.. UNNH-UH-UNNNHH.. GAWD."

40 minutes later inside of Sebastian's home bedroom. They are both naked and Lacey sits on the dresser top. Both of her legs are spread open. He stands in between those legs and that top is just above his waist. Both of them look down at his left hand which is placed on her inner thigh. It's near that golden pussy.

His cock is semi-hard and it begins to throb.

He asks, "So, I excite you, eh?"

She answers, "Yeah, Sebastian. When I first met you."

"When our eyes met, right?"

"You felt it too."

"Fuck yeah, I did."

"Is this why you hired me?"

"Yep, even when you didn't have babysitting experience."

"Do you do this all the time?"

"With babysitters? Hell no. The last sitter was terrible. I fired her."

"Okay."

"I'm still embarrassed that you saw me jerking off."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah. I know I got all red when you told me."

"You did, I saw you."

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

His left hand reaches behind her and grabs cocoa butter lotion. He sets it between her legs.

"If you concentrate on my cock-tip. It drives my up the fucking wall."

Her left-hand grabs the lotion and she looks at it. He steps back and his cock throbs into the air. His legs spread open a bit

Lacey squirts the lotion onto the right-hand and drops the bottle on the floor. She gets on her knees and spreads the lotion on both hands. Her eyes look at his engorged cock-tip.

Her right-hand grips his shaft and begins stroking it. The left-hand palm covers his tip and she quickly turns it over the sensitive top.

Sebastian jerks his head, "OHHHH.. SHIT."

She keeps rubbing over that cock-tip and it drives him crazy.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers