College Trip

Story Info
Seeing old friends at college.
953 words
3.88
6k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Dwayne had been dating for about 6 months but had known each other a lot longer. With him being away at college, it was hard for them to see as much as they wanted. The one good thing about this was that when they did see each other, the sex was even more intense and passionate.

She went to visit him at college, when she knew his roommates would be gone. At least for the afternoon. He met her at the apartment entrance and walked her up. They hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks so they also didn't waste any time once she got upstairs. The sex was amazing so they started there and then would figure out the rest of the evening. After all, they hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks and were beyond horny. They went into his room and shut the door, just in case his roommate came back sooner than expected. Didn't need him to get a free show! Their clothes came off quickly, hands and lips everywhere all at once as they helped each other get naked. Dwayne kissed her, then starting kissing her body in a trail, starting at her neck and working his way down, kissing each breast while teasing her nipples a little, kissing down her stomach, her hips, slowly kneeling until he finally got to her clit.

He teased her a bit by licking around it before sucking her clit into his mouth. She was trying to remember not to fall down, since she was still standing up, as he moved on to licking her pussy. He knew just how to do it right, not always in the exact same spot, gentle then firm, fast and slow. Good thing he was holding her ass tight! She needed the help to balance. He kept going until she couldn't stand it and she begged him to get up. She wasn't ready to be finished yet. He stood up with a sly little grin on his face "too much?"

Brenda shook her head and pulled him in for a kiss, slightly tasting herself on his mouth. She pulled back, "My turn". This time she went down, though she slid his desk chair over to use it. He was taller than her so kneeling wasn't gonna work. Plus his dick was huge, she needed room to maneuver. She sat on the chair on took him in her hands. She massaged him slowly as he watched her, he liked to watch. She looked up at him before lowering her head and taking him into her mouth. He gasped softly, like always. He loved when she did this.

Though she couldn't quite get him all the way in her mouth, she did the best she could and sucked him hard and fast. She wanted to see how quickly she could make him surrender. It didn't take long, neither of them was ready for him to cum so he let her know when to stop. She gave him one last firm suck before standing up to face him, this time they were both grinning.

She started to move to the bed but he stopped her. "I want to try something different this time." He held onto her hips and walked her back toward the desk. He lifted her up onto the desk as she let out a small cry, she wasn't expecting to be picked up. He kissed her again, deeply, tongues going back and forth, before breaking the kiss to bend down and do the same with her breasts. Keeping her worked up, he sucked her breasts and flicked his tongue on her nipples, all the while teasing her by rubbing his cock ever so lightly against her pussy. She started breathing heavily along with him. He kept this up for a minute or so before coming up to look her in the eyes as he pulled her to the edge of the desk and slowly started to enter her. With his hugh cock about halfway in, he thrust himself the rest of the way, causing her to throw her head back and gasp. God he felt so damn good in her! He started to fuck her, slowly at first but soon they were both going faster, each one enjoying themselves. He kept his hands on her hips so she didn't come off the desk while she held herself up on the desk so he didn't push her back into the wall. And so she could push back against him, give her legs a little extra help as they were wrapped around him. Dewayne's hugh cock pounded Brenda's pussy and she screamed in extasy with each thrust. His dick filled her up and touched almost every part of her, at least that's what it felt like.

He liked the way she felt too, he'd told her before. He said being inside her was amazing. They kept going until neither one could take it anymore. He managed to hold off until she came but he was right behind her. He pumped a massive load into her. She sat up and wrapped her arms around him, put her head on his shoulder, and they stayed like that for a few minutes before moving. As he pulled his half limp dick from her pussy, it was still a good 6 inches limp. Brenda leaned down and gave the tip of his dick a quick lick, wiping off any last remenents of cum that had oozed out. He helped her off the desk and they got dressed while trying to figure out where to go for dinner. They needed the main course since they'd already had dessert. ;)