All Comments on 'College X-Change Student Pt. 01'

by somethingfar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 1 year ago

The Magic Pill ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly Karen isn't familiar with the macguffin here. Or if so, chose to read anyway and then complain.

Personally, I enjoyed the story and wouldn't mind a sequel.

RiddlesenceRiddlesenceabout 1 year ago

I love X-Change stories with female-to-male transformations, they are so rare and it's refreshing to see a new one added. I appreciate that you've taken time with you characters and the build up rather than just jump straight to the sex like a lot of stories do.

I also liked the descriptions of Kayla discovering her new body and how she experiences it sexually, but it was disappointing that she just blacks-out and is suddenly a man (and vice versa), I really wanted to have read how the transformation happened and how it felt for her - like her muscles stretching and reforming and growing a penis, did it feel good, weird or a little painful, that sort of thing. Despite that little gripe, I really enjoyed this, perhaps that could be something to think about for another instalment, I would happily read another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Looking forward to a lot more fun for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best fun stories I have read recently. Many more please. If you can keep them fun and fabulous I might even sign up and follow.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 1 year ago

That was awesome :-) I would love to read more of these two's Adventures thank you for sharing

TaricJonTaricJonabout 1 year ago

This was a really wonderful story. I enjoyed the slow buildup, and the sex itself was written really well. Looking forward to more from these two. So glad I found this.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Now THAT was a totally awesome story, please tell me there’s a sequel coming soon. Is there going to be a video too? (ROFLMAO) I loved how you twisted the other X change stories I’ve read by having the girl change into a guy. Excellent job. This gets my highest rating of a rock hard 20 stars, and a roaring hard on from me. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous