College X-Change Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayla and James have a gender bending Spring Break.
12k words
4.77
12.4k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: gender bender, gay, bisexual, college, X-change, romantic, love, transformation, FTM, MTF

Short: Kayla and James have a gender bending Spring Break

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story involves temporary gender changes from female to male, male to female, and includes sex between two women, two men, and a man and a woman.

Borrowed from other stories, a pill called X-Change is used by the characters to temporarily swap genders.

I had... an interesting week. After struggling for months with the fact that I was in love with James, my hitherto gay little brother best friend, I took matters into my own hands to be with him. Like with him in the biblical sense. At first, I just wanted to relieve myself, provide a one-time outlet for the pent up lust I'd been slowly incubating over the months since we met.

At my friend Shauna's suggestion, I took a pharmaceutical called X-Change. For a period of time (read the label, trust me!) it allows you to transition into the opposite gender's version of yourself. In my case, a six-foot tall, very good looking and well-endowed guy with lean but noticable muscles, and a face and hair that was as beautiful as girl-me. Not that I would usually point it out, but that's saying something.

Ok. Yeah, I know... tempting and lying to an adorably trusting gay kid by becoming carved-from-stone adonis during his first year of college after coming out... shame on me. But, hear me out. He'd just gotten out of a bad relationship (my fault), and I gave him a fantastic date that ended with some of the best sex either of us had ever had in our short years. Even with me being a dude. I learned during that encounter, that it doesn't particularly matter what shape your junk is. When you have true attraction, and even better... love, the mechanics of getting busy are flexible.

I absolutely loved plowing his tight ass with my only hours-old cock. And after I unexpectedly changed back into a chick in the middle of the night, I was more than totally fine when he admitted to maybe being bisexual and wanting to find out for sure. Of course I said yes, and we made wonderfully passionate love in his dorm room, even after he'd freaked out about waking up with a different person than he'd woken up with.

The real goal of my whole messed up, stupid plan was simply to be with him. I'd never felt closer to anyone in my life, and it just seemed like we were meant to be together. Having sex with him, first as a guy, then as myself, was icing on the proverbial cake.

Once that was out of the way and we finally agreed that we should communicate, all the roadblocks in both our lives seemed to melt away. His questions of sexuality, my pining for his unrequited love and attention... all good now. The discovery that a tiny little pill called X-Change made this all possible was the unlikely catalyst that made our relationship happen.

My friend Shauna, the pusher in this story, had given me an entire box of X-Change from the university clinic where she worked. Guy to girl, girl to guy, I had the power to gender-bend nine days of existence for either sex. James and I had wondered what it meant, neither of us sure what we'd do with the ability... the opportunity to be different than we were born.

All caught up? Good. I guess that brings us to now.

* * *

I changed into my own clothes and left James' dorm. Keeping his hoodie over my shirt in the cool morning air, I meandered my way back toward my building. I was on cloud nine simply thinking about him. The adorable grins, his sense of humor, the fact that he forgave me for seducing him as quite literally another person. We'd each dropped the love bomb, and both had heartily agreed that James was, in fact, bisexual. He'd said that he wanted to be with me, but we didn't really get specific on what with meant. Like friends with benefits? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Secret or public? I almost turned around to go back to his room, but figured we could each use some time to think. We'd both been through a lot in the last twenty four hours, physically and emotionally.

And then of course, there was the box of X-Change in my bag. I don't know if Shauna tossed it in as a kind of joke for accidentally giving me the wrong dosage, or if she knew me well enough to expect James and I weren't done exploring. The image of my tall, smooth male body flashed and I hoped it was the latter.

I got back to my dorm and started some laundry. Catching up on homework was the last thing on my mind, but I forced myself to do it while my clothes dried. James called less than two hours later.

"Hey Kayla," he said sweetly into the phone. "Can I see you?"

"That didn't take long," I teased. "Yes, of course. Where?"

"I'll come to you. Maybe we can take a stroll."

He knocked on my door fifteen minutes later, showered and smelling yummy.

"I missed you." He took both of my hands and kissed me in the doorway. "Wanna go get some coffee?"

I nodded and we left. "So we really didn't talk about—"

"Us..." James interrupted.

"Yeah. I mean, we talked a lot, but not what us meant. Are we..."

"A couple?"

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"If you'll have me."

I stopped us on the sidewalk and stared up into his eyes. "I think we've established my position on that. So you're okay going public with the whole you go both ways? Doesn't that put you off the market for a bunch of people?"

"Yes, and yes. I mean, I'm already off the market since I have a girlfriend. I have a girlfriend. God, I never thought I'd say that..."

I grinned involuntarily at my new title.

"And if sometime in the future we're not together, and someone isn't interested because I like both pussy and dick, they can just take a hike. I'm done hiding who I am."

"Okay," I said contentedly. "I'm proud of you." We started walking again, hand in hand.

"That reminds me, there's somebody I wanna go see. You mind a bit longer of a walk?"

I shook my head. We strolled across campus as people started to wake and emerge. A few blocks past the outskirts, we rounded the corner and I knew where we were going. I just smiled as we strolled in the front door of the coffee shop just off campus.

James confidently stepped up to the counter, still grasping my hand. That in itself wouldn't have been a giveaway as we'd done it many times before. Once Aidan turned around from making a smoothie, James kissed me passionately. Obvious tongue, and a not-too-subtle hand on one of my tits. I'll admit the look on Aidan's face was simply priceless as we finally stopped our mini make out session and ordered our coffee.

"That was kinda mean," I said as we sat down. My face didn't sell it.

"Yeah, can tell you're broken up about it."

We chatted idly in the busy shop, each rather enjoying the uncomfortably jealous glances from the other side of the counter. Drinks finished, we got up. James slid a hand into my back jeans pocket as we left.

Several minutes went by before either of us spoke. At first, I was simply enjoying being with him in public. I knew from the outside, it didn't look any different. But to me, it felt different. I'd finally... we'd finally realized what was there all along. As we kept walking, my mind kept drifting back to the past twenty four hours. I'd had amazing sex as both genders, with the same person. I thought of the small cardboard box sitting in my dorm room and what it could mean. James was apparently in the same headspace and spoke first.

"So, the stuff Shauna gave you," he lobbed me a sideways smile. "Any plans?"

I grinned, probably with a more devious edge than I meant. "I dunno," I lied. "Maybe we could try out some stuff."

"I can still hardly believe that you were... him. And he's you. It's a real mindfuck, you know?"

"I guess we should talk about that," I said offhandedly. "It should be obvious that I'd do just about anything for you, right?" He nodded. "I would love to change back into Kyle for you. I mean, I'd have to work around school and stuff, but..."

"But..." he echoed.

"Well, I know you said you don't mind that people you know you're bi. But... do you really want them to see you with two different people?" I realized my eyes were misting up.

"Oh, Kayla, no!" He stopped and pulled me close. "No... just because I like both sides doesn't mean I want to fake-cheat on you. God, I didn't even think about that... seriously, I love you. We're together."

I sniffed into his sweatshirt and hugged him. "I love you too." We started walking again. "But I get it, the possibilities..."

"Yeah," he said quietly. "Thinking about you, and him... gets me all revved up. I was in my dorm ready to rub one out and I made myself call you instead."

"So even after all that, you're horny again?"

He nodded bashfully.

Now, a devious grin that I fully meant. "Come on..." I pulled him down a side street. "Did I ever tell you what I studied freshman year?"

"No, not engineering?"

"Ha," I giggled. "Music theory. Lovely classes, nice people... I just couldn't fathom a career in... well, whatever the hell you do with that. But..." I approached the brick building and scanned my student ID against he reader, "the practice rooms are soundproof and are almost never used on the weekends."

James' eyes lit up as I opened the door and gestured for him to follow. We made our way down a hallway, then to a set of stairs leading down toward the basement.

We ran, like two kids in a toy store toward a set of doors I knew to be at the end of the musty hallway. I paused to listen, no sounds of piano or clarinet or anything else remotely musical. A tired HVAC unit sputtered somewhere nearby. I opened the last tired door and led him inside the small room.

Most of the spaces had old wooden chars or piano benches, but I knew that this one had a grotty futon if you really needed to audition something in front of other people. I shuddered to think how much non-musical activity had happened on the makeshift couch over the years, but I didn't care. After a few minutes of desperate face sucking, I playfully pushed him down.

James could barely keep his hands off my body as I pulled his ass of the tattered cushion. He finally realized my goal and helped. With his pants finally around his ankles, I had my prize. I knelt on the floor in front of him and telegraphed with my eyes that I wanted to please him. I knew he was already over the edge of wanting me, but being in control of the situation gave me a whole different kind of pleasure. Not that I didn't want to slurp his beautiful cock down my throat...

We made out wantonly for a few moments as his cock wagged and slapped against the ass of my jeans. I moved around to his ears and down his neck, wanting to again devour the boy below me. His adorable little gasps and moans only pushed me harder and further.

Finally, I couldn't take any more and sunk to my knees in front of him. With my slender fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft, I slowly licked around the tip of his head. James' hips arched as I took just the first of it between my lips, and I pushed him back down roughly. Uh uh, I formed the sounds while he was still inside in my mouth.

The admonition had the desired effect and he slumped back into the futon. In three or four deliberate bobs, I took more and more of him into my mouth and throat.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned when my lips rested, stretched around the base of his smooth tool.

I didn't wait for any more encouragement. With my tongue and lips, I massaged his large cock nearly all the way out, then back into my willing mouth and throat. I could feel the heat emanating from him as I controlled and channeled his lust. I could feel the urgency in his whimpering building and pulled off.

I slunk up his body and pressed myself into him. "I hope I suck dick as good as Kyle," I cooed.

James gently pushed my head away from him enough to stare at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but instead only nodded. His eyes pleaded with me. I kissed him hard and sunk back to my knees.

"Shit, baby," he finally managed to verbalize a few minutes later. "You're better at this than he is..." The last syllable hissed through his teeth.

God I love this boy. I could ignore the wet spot forming between my legs. This is for him, make him want the choice he made.

Instead of increasing my tempo, bobbing on his thick shaft, I slowed. I took a deep breath and plunged all the way down and stayed still. His cock head throbbed in the back of my throat. I slowly pulled back, not more than halfway, tonging slowly over each inch.

The delicious grunting coming from his mouth nearly made me jump up and strip off my clothes, but I held strong. A firm but gentle hand in my hair let me know that we were nearly there. No turning back now. I palmed his balls with one hand and massaged a thigh with my other. In slow, controlled movements, I pulled all the way off him, then allowed him to push my head back against his trimmed hair. I counted five full strokes before he began.

"Oh fuck, K... I'm gonna cum. Take it in your mouth, oh... fuck!"

I didn't even get to taste his juice as his long shaft was fully in the back of my throat. I suppressed my gag reflex and simply let him fill me. The hand in my hair slowly relaxed as his spasms subsided, his fingertips moving to massage my scalp instead of control it. I took one last stifled breath through my nose and slowly pulled away.

"Holy shit," James whispered. "I don't deserve you."

"Of course you don't," I said with a sly grin. I scooted up onto the couch and flopped my legs over his. We kissed tenderly as his cock softened.

"So maybe we don't need to mess with X-Change," he said after a moment. "As long as I can have you..."

"That's sweet," I said. "But relationships take agreement and understanding."

James flashed me a funny look as I tried to calm the hot wetness now certainly making my panties damp.

"I think we're not done with our gender bending playtime. Is that alright with you?"

He nodded slowly.

"Good. Hopefully that will tide you over, I have laundry to finish." I helped him stand and made a show of slowly pulling his underwear and pants back on for him. He'd already begun to sport a decent semi again as I zipped his jeans.

We strolled in silence out of the music building and up to the sidewalk. My brain worked overtime as I considered permutations and possibilities. I'd already jumped down a particularly titillating rabbit hole when he finally spoke a block or so later.

"So, the pills. Did you have..." he swallowed hard, "something in mind?"

I stopped mid-stride and pulled him into a kiss. "You'll see."

I left James at his building with the actually true pretense of studying for finals. I didn't have any crazy hard classes this term, but it was a good excuse. I had the rough details of my plan worked out before the elevator even reached my floor. Somehow, everything just fell into place. I tried to think of unexpected details, anything that might go wrong. After experiencing a gender change in the middle of a one night stand, everything else felt like small details.

In my room, I checked the calendar and sent a few quick texts. The answers came back as I'd hoped. I quickly pulled up the reservations page on my laptop and filled in all the details but hovered over the submit button.

I tapped James' contact on my phone. He answered instantaneously.

"Hey," I said casually. "Are you busy next week?" Huh uh, over the phone. "Do you trust me?" Uh huh. "Do you have a passport?"

* * *

James' finals week was far busier than mine. I felt bad for the distraction my enigmatic phone call must have seeded his head. Hopefully I didn't make him fail any tests...

We only managed to see each other a few times over the week. Aside from my own finals, I had plenty of shopping to do and travel details to attend to. Thursday evening after my last test, my mind played out in quite vivid detail one of the phases of my idea. I was so horny that I nearly booty called him, but resisted and told myself the anticipation would make it better.

We met for coffee Friday morning, both done with our weeks and looking forward to spring break, not that he had any idea what that entailed. We hung out most of the day, James remarkably not pressing me for any details. He apparently was in the same mindset, the surprise and payoff would be worth the wait. I finally told him the time we needed to leave for the airport the next morning and agreed to meet at my car.

* * *

"So are you at least going to tell me where we're going?" James trudged across the parking lot with his suitcase in tow. "I hope it's somewhere warm, cause that's what I packed for."

Jesus, maybe I wasn't good at planning. "Good guess. Yeah, we're going to Cancun for the week."

"Mexico? How'd you pull this off?"

"My Spanish class does a trip every other year. It's supposed to be educational and cultural enrichment, but it's really just an excuse for a bitchin' Spring Break. I'm friends with the TA... she managed to get you on the list, and here we are."

"Damn..."

I could tell his mind was racing.

"So do we stay in youth hostels or something?"

I started the car and chuckled. "No baby... all inclusive resort. Everyone else is sharing rooms split up by gender. Katie owed me a favor though, and managed to get us our own room."

"Fuck..." he said slowly.

I grinned and put my hand on his thigh. "I sure hope so."

* * *

Our day of travel was uneventful for the most part. We had a layover in Miami and got lunch at the airport before hopping the next airplane. The AC on the flight was on full blast and I got cold, so James fetched me one of those stupidly thin airline blankets from a flight attendant. As soon as I covered myself with it, he snaked his hand inside the waistband of my leggings. With a knowing smile plastered to his face, he surreptitiously fingered me to a delicate orgasm. After I released my death grip on his other hand, he pulled his finger out of my twat and made a little show of licking it off. I kissed him hard.

* * *

The resort was incredible. We got off the tour bus and stood on the sidewalk in awe. The entire property was walled off from the city with a single large gate flanked by palm trees. The sizable group walked in and queued for checkin. As I looked up and down the line, I realized I hardly knew any of the people from my class. Not that I went a lot... that would actually make some parts of my plan work better. Less people to notice us.

My friend Katie was true to her word, and had reserved us a junior suite. It was even at the opposite end of the resort compound away from the six-to-a-room accommodations for the rest of the class. Gonna owe her a favor now...

"How did you pull this off?" said James as we stepped inside the room. "Holy shit!"

"The room, the trip, this cute little ensemble?" I swept a hand down my chest.

"All of it!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"Well, I told Katie that I finally found someone I really liked and that we could use some quality time together away from school. With us wanting to... try things, being somewhere else seemed like the best opportunity."

"So you brought the X-Change then?"

"Duh..." I smiled. "I have lots of plans for the week."

James shorts were beginning to tent. "I'm down. But first, we're gonna break in this hotel room."