College X-Change Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly stripped our minimal bathing suits and got in to the shower together. The hot water quickly warmed our bodies and did wonders on our nerves. Standing in the steaming streams, chests pressed together, we simply held each other for what might have been twenty minutes. As the tension slowly melted away, I became more aware of the set of perfect tits squishing against mine. I moved the hand that had been in the small of Gemma's back down to the round of her ass. She murmured something under her breath.

Gemma released her arms around my back and looked me in the eyes. "Do you still want to try this out? I think I have my hormones under control."

I nodded and slowly pulled her into a kiss. Ooh... this is nice. Not that I didn't love craning my neck up to kiss James, or feel his hard cock against my stomach or thighs while we made out, but the softness of our female forms together was a different kind of amazing.

We kissed tenderly and slowly. A good minute passed before we moved on from just lips. Tongues finally traded places and I could feel the heat between my legs, even over the rivulets of hot water still cascading down our smooth bodies. We seemed to feel the escalation at the same time. Gemma reached and turned the shower off.

"Okay, I think I'm excited about this now," she panted.

We toweled off and made our way to the bedroom. Gemma sighed heavily and flopped on her back. I crawled up with her, kneeling between her legs as I bent down and took a nipple in in my mouth. She gasped and pushed the other one toward me. I happily alternated between them as she writhed below.

"I have toys," I said between mouthfuls of tit.

"No," she said contentedly, "just us."

I grinned and scooted, kissing my way down her taut stomach. I was quite happy to use the tools I had. Gemma spread her legs as I planted kisses around her thighs. I glanced up the valley of her ample breasts and saw she'd lifted her head up to watch me.

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

She only nodded back. I resumed my kissing and slowly made my way up her legs. God she smells good. I inhaled and savored the scent. Sunscreen, ocean, and girl... I extended my tongue and took a tentative lick up her slit, from bottom to top. The slight tense in her leg muscles told me I was heading the right direction. Just like you'd like it, easy.

I tongued slowly up and down her opening, pushing just a little further in each time. Deliberately avoiding her clit, at least for now, I finally pushed inside her as far as I could. I wiggled the tip of my tongue inside, I was essentially French kissing her smooth cunt.

"Oooh," Gemma breathed, "oh wow..."

I pulled out and used two fingers to plunge deeper into her. Her body reacted as I rubbed the tips of my fingers across her G-spot. After a few moments of repeated come hither, it was time to press the button.

Slowly and delicately at first, I lapped at her clit. Just the tip of my tongue, then I'd pull away. When I dove back in, I planted my lips all around her sensitive nub and sucked on it. Not hard, but insistently. She began to moan indiscriminately as I switched back to my tongue, this time licking it like an ice cream cone with long, wide strokes.

"Oh fuck, that feels so much better than my finger," Gemma moaned.

She sucked in a breath and held it while I took small, halting stabs at her flesh. Back to ice cream licks, she wrapped her legs over my shoulders and around my back. Getting close.

"Damn Kayla... that's it." Her breathing had become ragged and she was gently pulling me with her legs. "You're eating my pussy so good... god, you're gonna make me cum..."

Gemma's climax quickly reduced her to a string of sexy moans with the occasional curse thrown in. I slowed my oral assault on her wet gash and waited just until she stopped moving to take one last gentle lick.

She finally relaxed her legs and released me. I moved up to her and waited for her eyes to open.

"Whewwww..." she breathed out. "That was..."

"Uh huh." I was so horny, the desperation in my eyes must have been obvious. I wouldn't have asked her to reciprocate. I mean, James has already eaten me out...

Gemma pulled me into a rough kiss, apparently not at all repulsed at the amount of her juice covering my mouth and tongue.

"Mhmm, yummy. Is it my turn?"

"God I hope so."

"I don't think I can move much after that," said Gemma. "Can you come up here?"

I nodded and didn't waste any time crawling on top of her. With a nudge on her shoulder, I helped her scoot down the bed just a little. With a graceful leg left, I straddled her head and steadied myself against the headboard. I glanced down, seeing just her eyes and forehead between my legs.

"You don't have to go slow, just get me off. I want you so bad." Without waiting for a response, I lowered myself gently down to her face. I could feel her hot breath on my twat as I pressed my dripping-wet lips against hers.

Gemma dove right in, lips and tongue in a disorganized frenzy of stimulation. I sat somewhat still and just let her pleasure me. She began to coalesce her efforts, alternating between dipping into my hole, then licking over my clit. My body began to respond on its own, moving my hips in little circles as she started mirroring the motions with her tongue.

"Ooh Gemma, you eat pussy good. That's real good..."

She raised her arms from underneath and around my sides. With a nice handful of tit in each, started massaging them. I looked down again, her eyes staring into mine with the same lust and warmth shared with her male half. I grinned and closed my eyes again.

I realized I had begun to moan as she ate me out. The progression toward my fevered goal had begun. Gemma began coordinating her efforts. With every swipe of her tongue over my button, she would pinch my nipples and areolas between her delicate fingers. The intensity of each was slowly increasing.

"Fuck, yessss..." I hissed. I was close now. My hips began to gyrate on their own, in time with her tongue fucking. I ground my cunt into her face, harder than I would have if I had any control. "Gemma, baby... you're making me cum. Yes, make me cum! Fuuuuu..."

I held the headboard and forced my hips to stop as my orgasm tore up through my body. A shudder wracked my legs and I briefly worried I'd fall on her, so I gripped the headboard even tighter. I finally came out of the lust fog and realized she wasn't under me any longer, she'd knelt behind me. I lowered myself into her lap and she wrapped her arms around my chest. I laid my head back onto her shoulder.

"Wow," I finally murmured. "I'd say that was a good first time. You know, as a girl."

"You can do so much better when you know how it feels." Gemma kissed the back of my ear. "I love you."

"God, I love you too." I relaxed and leaned backward into her while she held me up.

We stayed like that until I felt the overwhelming tug of gravity and of exhaustion. Gemma spooned into me and we quickly fell asleep.

v2