College X-Change Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly shed clothes. In a tangle of limbs, he shuffled me over to a waist-high dresser and bent me over it. With no foreplay other than his strong hands on my ass, he fucked me from behind, rough and fast. Neither of us made much noise outside the slapping of his body against mine. He came almost violently and pushed the dresser nearly a foot across the floor with his enthusiastic pumping. When he'd finished, I turned around and held him against me.

"I think this is gonna be a good week," I whispered in his ear.

We cleaned up from our brief interlude and changed into swimsuits. James pulled on a loose white button-down, but left it open, exposing his taut, toned chest and abs. Over my black bikini, I wrapped a sheer coverup over my shoulders and donned a wide sunhat.

We explored the vast resort. Trails with manicured landscaping ran between all the buildings and around the seemingly endless pools. We walked hand in hand, taking in the manufactured beauty of the property and chatted.

We sauntered up to a bar near one of the pools and ordered two margaritas, neither of us were carded. James raised and eyebrow and downed his in a single pull.

"Uno mas," he said to the bartender.

"Muy bien!" I laughed. "I didn't know you spoke Spanish."

"That's about the limit of my vocabulary," he said, taking the drink. "One more for the road..."

"It's vacation baby, go for it."

We continued strolling around the resort. The pools areas were well-attended with other spring breakers, most around our age. Plenty of tanned and toned bodies and barely covered breasts gave us plenty to look at. We took note of a few restaurants that looked good, and finally found a pair of empty chaises near the water. We sipped what was left of our drinks and watched the waves crash.

Comfortably lubricated by the time we at dinner, we had a wonderful evening. We laughed and talked as the waiter brought us sushi and tequila until we were full. A stroll along the beach at sunset was as picture-perfect as you could imagine.

When we got back to the room, we showered together to shed the layer of sunscreen. Being on the far end of the resort, our balcony afforded relative privacy. I lounged on a chair in our small outdoor space, my naked skin still warm from a day in the sun and a hot shower. James joined me a moment later and took my lack of clothes as an invitation to kiss any body part he desired. After paying my breasts ample attention, he made his way south and devoured me with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. I climaxed rather more loudly that I'd intended, but not especially caring if the neighbors heard.

I pushed James onto the other chaise and straddled him. His cock slid easily inside me as I began to rock slowly on my knees. He simply laid, arms crossed behind his head as I rode him. I used my own hands as he watched, one gently rubbing my clit and the other to pinch a nipple. The lust in his eyes only made pleasuring myself more enjoyable. I had climaxed twice before he took over and thrusted up into me, filling my willing body with his juice.

We fell asleep on the balcony with the warm ocean breeze keeping our bodies close.

* * *

We woke early the next morning and dressed. After breakfast and large to-go coffees, we decided on a longer stroll up the beach. The sand was already warm between our toes as we walked. Each of the posh resorts employees' were bringing out lounge chairs and umbrellas for the day's beachgoers. We finally reached a rocky point and decided to turn back.

"So how many of this week's activities do you have planned out?" James asked as we made our way back up the beach.

"A fair bit," I grinned. "Do you want me to tell you, or do you want it to be a surprise?

"I like surprises, especially from you." He squeezed my hand and we shared a look.

"Good. Spoiler alert, you're going to get one as soon as we get back to the room."

James smiled and let go of my hand, before sprinting off ahead. "Last one back to the room has to..."

I laughed and watched him run, powerful legs pushing him down the sand.

Back at the hotel, I hauled out my large suitcase from under the bed. I reached into the large zippered bag inside and extracted an X-Change. I double checked the label, F2M, 24-hour dosage. I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped before swallowing the pill. Greeted by Kyle's now familiar, gorgeous reflection, I strolled out to the balcony and gave James his first treat.

"Oh, wow, you weren't kidding." He leaned over and kissed me.

I felt the stirring between my legs. "One of the pools—" I paused, my voice surprised me. I cleared my throat. "One of the pools seemed to cater to... us. You down?"

"You bet. Lounging and day drinking with... this?" He gestured to my toned, naked body. "Let's get dressed."

I led him inside and got back into my suitcase. I took out two bathing suits I'd purchased. The Speedo-style briefs were a far cry from the loose trunks he'd worn yesterday. James grinned at me and took the blue pair, I kept the green.

"Not so fast," I tutted as he put a leg into the skimpy swimsuit. "We have one more accessory to add first." I reached back into my bag and brought out a pair of flesh-toned silicone plugs and a small bottle of lube.

James' eyes went wide. "To keep in... after we leave?"

I nodded and handed him one. "You can do mine first."

We inserted each other's butt plugs, each getting an immediate erection at being stimulated and satisfyingly full. Agreeing that wouldn't do given our less than modest swimwear, we sixty-nined on the bed and hungrily swallowed each others' loads. That out of the way, we got dressed in our Speedos and loose shirts.

We could barely keep our eyes off each other as we walked to the pool. Something about knowing what we'd just done, and that we each had a sex toy filling us... I had to stop concentrating on the delicious feeling in my ass and just walk.

Our day by the pool was perfect. We sunned ourselves in the chaises, and hopped in the cool water when we got too hot. This particular part of the resort had obviously been claimed by couples like us, many of which smiled at us or lobbed hungry looks at us from their chairs.

I got brave in the pool and pulled James in for a kiss, he reciprocated without hesitation. We separated a few moments later, neither of us wanting to get out of the pool while sporting obvious wood.

James tipped one of the waiters very well early on, so our glasses were never empty. We both moderated though, knowing that we didn't want to pass out or not remember what was to come this evening. We shared knowing looks all day long, roving each other's glistening bodies. In our comfortably tipsy state, we ate a light dinner. Like the evening prior, we strolled on the beach, holding hands and watched the sunset.

The anticipation as we walked back to the room was contagious. We were both breathing heavy and had obvious hard ons as we finally rushed inside and locked the door behind us. We kissed hungrily in the entryway before I pulled back.

"Okay," I breathed, "let's make this last. I want my first time to be amazing."

James smiled. "Your first time... on top?" I nodded. He kissed me again, tenderly pulling my lower lip in his teeth. "I hoped you were going to say that."

He led me to the bedroom and made a slow, deliberate show of removing my clothes. James lowered me to the bed and per his usual, generous foreplay, kissed and tongued most of my body. He paused several times at my straining cock, kissing the side of the shaft or licking the head. I was practically crazy with lust before he gently spread my legs.

"Hopefully the plug will have made this first part easier..." He reached between my legs and slowly removed the toy.

It slipped out without much resistance and I immediately felt the emptiness. "Ooh... I'm ready for you."

"Do you trust me?" he asked sweetly.

"Uh huh. I want you so bad."

"Oh, I'll fuck that tight ass of yours soon, but you need to experience something first." He grabbed the bottle of lube from the bed and began slowly applying it to his fingers.

I instinctively spread my legs. He rubbed the slippery liquid around my opening and massaged the lube into me. With two of his long fingers inside me, James began rubbing up toward my stomach.

"Oh fuck..." I cooed. "That's what that feels like."

"Uh huh," said James above me. "You're gonna like this, I promise."

Using a beckoning motion, he slowly rubbed back and forth over the sensitive button inside me. The feeling was exquisite, almost like being penetrated as a woman, but more intense and sensitive.

"God, you're good at this. Oooh..." I reached for my eight-inch cock, but he pushed my hand away.

"Just let it happen," he said, leaning down to kiss me.

I began slowly writhing against him as he continued his assault on my back door. The desire to stroke myself became harder and harder to ignore, but I heeded his demand. I reached up and ran a finger over my chest, pausing to pinch a nipple. I gasped at the dual stimulation.

"You like this, don't you," James whispered as my body tensed next to him. "You're gonna let me make you cum with my fingers in your little sissy hole..."

"Yes please," I managed to make out the words. I could hear my masculine voice straining upward.

The pressure from his fingers grew and built inside me. I felt the familiar sensation, still like it was somehow attached to my cock, but deeper, from inside.

"Oh Jesus, I'm gonna cum... you're gonna make me cum."

I closed my eyes, I couldn't take the stimulation of looking into his eyes any longer. His fingers began to work double-time as my cock began to twitch. The intensity kept building though, way past where I had experienced before. I forced my eyes open and watched the animal lust in his.

"James, what's happening?" I was bucking against his fingers now, my body on autopilot.

"Almost," he hissed.

"James... what..." I cried out. I could actually feel the liquid coursing through my body. My dick convulsed two or three times as the pleasure radiated away from my core. What little brainpower I had left was worried that I wasn't spurting, worried that something was blocked. The sensation tapered off for one contraction before I knew what was happening. Then, it was like someone turned a pressure valve...

"Unhh... fuck! Yesssss..." The first massive shot splashed onto my cheek and lips. I moaned with each delicious release, the next few more powerful than the first. I kept squirting, the magic James worked in my ass somehow able to turn me into a cum machine.

After I remembered to breathe, I glanced down at my soaked stomach. James gently slid out of me. My cock was still slowly throbbing, like it was breathing hard from exertion. Liquid continued to leak out as he scooted up to be next to me.

"Told you so," he said sweetly.

I just lay there and panted. "Oh my fucking god..." I managed to speak. "I had no idea."

"Most guys don't. It's a shame, really." He stared into my eyes with the soul-baring warmth that usually made me melt. "May I?" He gestured to my torso.

Without waiting for an answer, he moved down the bed and began to clean me off. I giggled as his tongue grazed my now-sensitive stomach. Slowly and methodically, he licked and sucked every drop of my juice. When he got to the ropey strand on my cheek, he carefully kissed all around the spot until it was smooth.

"I know that was pretty intense," he said finally, "but can I have you now?"

I nodded.

"You should be pretty loosened up, but I'm gonna let you be on top for your first time, okay?"

Another nod.

James lay back on the bed next to me. I could have simply closed my eyes and fallen asleep then, but the ridiculously hot and wonderful man next to me needed this. Needed me. I sat up and swung around to straddle his waist. I reached for the bottle of lube and gently applied some to his cock. He gasped as my hand closed around his shaft.

"I've been dreaming about this for a week," he breathed.

I rose up and spread my legs. Guiding him toward me, I released my hand and pushed against him. The angle was different as a guy, but I felt his head slide between my cheeks and press against my opening. I was glad the plug, then his fingers had already relaxed me. With only a briefly unpleasant pop, he was inside. I took a deep breath and gazed at him.

"Is that what you wanted? You wanted to be the first one in my virgin ass?"

"Yeah," James murmured, "so bad."

I quickly got used to the sensation, the sublime fullness of his cock inside me. Slowly, I worked an inch or two in before bringing his head just back to my opening. A little further the next time. The lube already inside me made the process easy, not painful like I'd expected. His large head brushed past my abused prostate, sending another electric jolt out my own semi-engorged cock. It wouldn't be long before it was at full attention again. With a few more protracted motions, I sat fully against his thighs. He's all the way inside me.

"God you feel amazing..." I leaned forward slightly and put my hands on his pecs. The lust in his eyes was almost frightening.

"Kyle... please."

He used my other name. I stared back into his eyes and lifted myself. The friction inside me and at my opening was amazing. Different than as a girl, this was tighter, more raw. The empty feeling when he was nearly all the way out had an actual emotion to it, a longing. Just as quickly, it disappeared as I sank back down and impaled myself on his tool.

I began to increase the tempo just slightly. I rocked back and forth on my knees as I slowly fucked against him. I began not to notice any friction, just the delicious fullness and the stimulation with each stroke against my prostate. Before long, I was riding him properly.

James pulled me down and kissed me roughly. I continued my gyrations against him as my cock had now fully recovered and was sandwiched between our hard stomachs. Somehow, I felt another orgasm building as it slid against our sweaty skin.

"Oh, god... again..." I whispered.

James understood and held me close as I pistoned between us.

"Oh shit, oh shit... unhhhh..." My tired cock began releasing again, not as intensely as the orgasm James had given me only minutes ago. I felt the warm slickness between us as I pumped my reservoir dry and finally paused my movements.

"Damn..." I held him close and caught my breath. "I can't move anymore. You..."

We rolled on the bed together and onto my back. James pushed my knees apart and plunged back into my ass.

"You're mine," he nearly growled. "I'm gonna breed you..." His thrusting became more insistent as his tempo increased.

I heard the pitiful whimpers escaping my open mouth before I realized I was making them. There was no way I was going to cum again, but I needed him to have me. I could hardly believe I was saying the words in my current, nearly-ruined state, but they came out anyway.

"Please fuck me harder. I want you to cum in my ass. Fill me up." The voice sounded more like Kayla than Kyle.

That put him over the edge. I expected more dirty talk, but only got a delightfully primal string of grunts and groans. Our bodies slapped together as his orgasm built. The hotel bed began to squeak under the stress he put on it, straining in time with driving his cock deep into my willing body. He finally surrendered and allowed the release, I could feel his cock begin to churn my insides.

"Unnnhhhh!"

"Yes, yes, oohhhh..." I continued to whimper as his strokes slowed. The copious load he'd dumped inside me was hot, somehow warmer than I was. I felt so totally used, dominated. I put my hands on his shoulders as his eyes opened.

He exhaled deeply. "Holy fuuuck. God, I wanted that so bad. Thank you." He leaned down and kissed me tenderly and slowly pulled out.

The emptiness returned, but I still had him. James flopped onto his back next to me. I quickly spooned into his side and lay my head on his chest. His labored breathing took a few minutes to subside. Neither of us spoke again before we fell asleep.

* * *

We slept late the next morning. A gently warm breeze already blew in through the window as I sat up in bed. Before James had even roused, I felt the tug of the change and transformed back into Kayla. I flopped a leg on top of his and an arm over his chest, and simply inhaled.

"Are you sniffing me?" he asked, eyes still closed.

I chuckled and squeezed him. "Yes. You smell different to me as a girl. Or, well I guess I notice more. You'll see."

"Wait, what?" James' body spasmed just a bit.

"Oh, babe... I'm sorry. I figured you'd want to experience things from the other side too."

He sighed loudly. "I've given it lots of thought," he said offhandedly. "I mean, it's a whole different body. I mean you're a champ at this of course. I just..."

"Are you chickening out?" I laughed. "No pressure at all, I promise. Just because I'm a freak doesn't mean you have to be one too."

"It's not like that, I think it's more... nerves than anything else. Tits and vaginas... I love to play with 'em, as you know, and thanks for that, by the way. But what do you do with them?"

"Do?" I laughed. "Nothing! You cover 'em up when they should be, take 'em out when you can, and generally enjoy the pleasure they bring to you and others."

Another long sigh. "I see how people look at an attractive girl when she walks by. Things bounce and poke out... and you can make your underwear wet without even touching yourself."

"All true," I said. "Don't you enjoy it when a hot guy checks you out?"

"Yeah, of course."

"It's no different." I could tell he was trying to think up an argument.

"Just thinking about it makes me feel... vulnerable."

"That's one of the best parts of being a girl." I held him close an pushed my breasts against his chest. "When you're vulnerable, the wins are that much better. Us, case in point."

"Shit. Why are you always right?"

"That's the other awesome thing about being a chick. Listen, I'll make you a deal. Again, no pressure. You take an X-Change right now. I'll stay as Kayla, and we'll just hang out together. We can go out if you want, stay in if you want, whatever makes you comfortable. If some guy on the beach whistles, it'll be at both of us. I mean, it'll probably be just me, but you can ride along."

James belly laughed and pushed me off him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around his knees and gazed into my eyes.

"If you hate it, I'll never bring it up again and we can forget it ever happened."

"Okay," he said after a long pause. "It's a deal. What would I wear?"

I grinned and pointed at my suitcase. "I gotchyou."

James insisted on covering himself with the comforter while I fetched the pill. As before, I double verified it.

X-Change, M2F, 24-hour dosage

He took the pill from my hand and popped it in his mouth before slinking under the billowy covers. I waited a good thirty seconds in silence before I said anything.

"James?" I resisted the urge to pull down the comforter.

"I..." said the new voice, "I have tits."

"Yeah, I suspect you do. Anything else to report?" I watched the covers shift as she was obviously moving a hand south. An audible gasp accompanied her body jerking in reaction.

"It's gone..."

"Ohmigod, boys and your phallic fixation..." Silence settled in before I heard a solitary sob. "Oh sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I feel... different. I can't explain it."