College X-Change Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and tried to remember how I'd felt the first time. "I can. Your hormones just got thrown for a loop and you have all-new plumbing. It's gonna be okay. I'm right here, won't leave your side."

The sniffling stopped. "You promise?"

"I swear. Come on out, let's see what you look like." I slowly peeled back the comforter, revealing wavy locks of the same beautiful, chestnut hair. It was my turn to gasp when I uncovered her face. "Holy shit, you're beautiful..."

"I am?"

I shouldn't have been surprised. Girl-James simply looked like a slightly smaller, softer version of him. His high cheekbones, fine features, and perfectly kissable lips translated quite well to the female version of himself. Her voice was adorably cute, a bit higher register than mine, but not whiny or mousy. I stared into her eyes and nodded.

"Can we see a little more?" She nodded back. I slowly pulled the covers away, revealing the amazingly attractive girl my boyfriend had just turned into. She was maybe an inch shorter than me, but had breasts fuller and a bit perkier than mine. Yes, I was jealous. "Damn. Come on, you know you're dying to look."

I helped her off the bed and over to the full-length mirror. She actually jumped when the reflection somehow made the connection in her brain. It took a moment, but she finally smiled. It lit up the room just like his.

"Wow," she said slowly. "We make quite the pair, don't we?"

She tentatively pinched at her breast, then used both hands to push them both together into impossibly perfect cleavage. "This is... so... weird. Could I... be getting wet already?"

"You're a stone cold fox, honey. I'd do you."

She chuckled as we stood there in the mirror admiring our bodies. "How do you make it stop?"

"Being aroused? Just like you would as a guy..."

"Oh." Still staring in the mirror, she slowly spread her legs. Just the outline of her lips were visible. "Do you wanna... help me with that?"

I desperately wanted to say yes. I'd fooled around a little with a girl freshman year, but she was kind of butch and flat as a board. It was kinda fun, but not great. The woman standing next to me was a million-Instagram-likes-worthy, even with mussed hair and no makeup.

"I think you should do it yourself." I forced it out. "It's not like being a guy. You need to figure out your own body so you'll know what you like."

"Okay," she said timidly. "Just like, right now?"

"This is the you show. Whatever you're comfortable with. Shit, we need a name for you... what about Jen, or Jaime? Janet?"

She stood, still transfixed and still staring at herself in the mirror. "Gemma." She smiled weakly. "The girl I dated when I was sixteen... my mom insisted on fixing me up with one of her friend's daughters. She was the only one that didn't get mad when I didn't want to make out."

"Gemma, I like it."

Gemma reached slowly between her legs and brushed a finger between her thighs. "Ooh, well that's nice."

"Just wait," I chuckled.

"Can I... be by myself, just this first time? I feel all..."

"Vulnerable. Of course. Lemme throw on some clothes and I'll leave."

"No, don't do that. I'll be in the bathroom. I have to figure out how to pee anyway."

I kissed her on the cheek and watched hungrily as she padded toward the bathroom. I laid back down and listened intently. Peeing, good. A few more minutes had passed before I heard anything else. Eventually, the cooing and gentle moaning wafted under the door, closely followed by some very unladylike words that somehow managed to still sound incredibly sexy in her lilting voice.

"And... the eagle has landed," I whispered to myself a minute later. I heard her sigh, then the sound of running water.

The bathroom door swung open and a brand new Gemma emerged. Her posture, the expression on her beautiful face, even the way she walked now was different. She strode to the bed and flopped onto it next to me, just like James did.

"Well, that's fucking amazing..." She twisted her chest back and forth, watching her large tits sway. "I had no idea it was like that for you."

"If you do it right," I giggled.

"Damn. Okay then, what's next?"

"It's up to you baby. I'm just along for the ride for the next twenty-four hours."

"Well, we're on vacation. There is sun to absorb and alcohol to imbibe. Let's go already!"

"That's my girl." I leaned over and pecked her on the lips. We froze as I pulled away, then slowly leaned together for another, deeper kiss. Running my tongue between her lips was nothing like making out with that tomboy. She's a bombshell, I thought hungrily.

We finally broke apart knowing that too much further down that road and we'd never leave the room. I tossed the suitcase onto the bed and pulled out the literal dozen swimsuits I'd bought for just this eventuality. Something told me that she might have been a little self conscious at first, so I offered a nice dark gray one-piece. She tossed it aside and went straight for the bikinis.

After trying a few on, we found a red one that fit her bottom half well. The top, already quite immodest itself, was probably a size too small for her generous rack. The tiny triangles created cleavage for days and and exposed a Mexico-vacation-tasteful amount of underboob.

"You look amazing," I squealed.

Gemma checked herself out in the mirror and spun around. "Yes, I do," she said proudly. "Your turn!"

After a few catwalks through the room, I relented to her pressure and tried on the black suit she kept insisting on. The top covered more of my chest than hers, but the bottom was a high-waisted thong. I sighed and admitted it fit perfectly.

"Tiny black bikini on a gorgeous blonde... always a winning combo," said Gemma as she admired me from the back.

"Is that James talking?" I giggled.

"That's anyone with eyes and a pulse, baby. Damn."

"Thanks. You ready? I hope you're prepared to get some attention."

"Bring it!"

I helped with her hair and some tasteful makeup, then did mine. We gathered our bare necessities and headed out into the resort. They're not ready for us.

* * *

We spent our day much like the previous one. We drank just enough, and amused ourselves around various pools and on the beach. The attention as I had predicted, was significant. Whether we were lounging in chaises or walking with locked pinky fingers down the beach, we attracted longing gazes and outright I wanna fuck you stares from all manner of people.

Basking in every moment of the attention, we tried to act as if we were just there having a good time like everyone else. I certainly did, and Gemma perhaps a bit more, began to actually feel the effects of the way people saw us. Attractive, sexy, desired... being lusted after is a hell of a drug.

Gemma took a pic of us on her phone as we lay by one of the pools. She was propped up on her elbows, and I laid on my stomach. Between my barely covered ass and her tits that could simply fall out at any moment... I felt the familiar heat between my legs as I stared at us on the screen. I scooted above her and gently kissed her red lips. She opened and let just a little tongue in. She even tastes different than he does.

After lunch we browsed the shops inside the resort and I found myself almost forgetting that Gemma was really James inside. I immediately felt guilty. It was of course intoxicatingly wonderful to be with him and all our amazing sex... but it was nice to have some girl time as well.

We giggled at guys with dad bods and sunburns, and steered clear of the pools with noisy children. Gelato for dinner followed by tequila shots, our day felt exactly like you'd expect for a pair of hot college girls on vacation. But right there under the surface of our construct, was our secret knowledge that we had both been different people, flipped-gender versions of ourselves less than twelve hours ago. A naughty secret shared with a friend, or better a lover... is one of the best things in the world.

"I could walk behind you for hours in that damn thing..." said Gemma as we strolled down to the beach. "I don't care which team you play for, that ass is magical."

"Thanks," I cooed. "It's ridiculous how hot of a girl you turned out to be." I feigned frustration and laced my fingers in hers.

"I had fun today. Thank you for helping me decide to do this. Being a chick is fun."

"Sometimes... but yeah, today was pretty good. I'm pretty sure that bartender would have given his left nut to get in your pants."

"It helps when you wear this to the bar..."

"You wanna walk a little further down the beach the other way tonight?"

Gemma nodded and strolled beside me. With the still-warm stand beneath or feet, we wandered rather aimlessly, just talking. We compared guys we'd noticed at the resort and ranked them. I asked if her ratings would be different if she had spent the day as Kyle. Nope was the immediate answer. Interesting.

"What about him?" I asked quietly, with a subtle not toward a guy walking the other direction.

He looked to be about my guy-height, but maybe a bit more built. He had well defined muscles in all the right places, his flawless coffee-colored skin completely smooth and unblemished. The low-cut Brazilian trunks he wore exposed all but a few inches of upper thigh. The tight shorts left little to the imagination regarding his sizable package.

"Ooh, I think we have a new contender," Gemma whispered.

The Latin Adonis certainly noticed us noticing him, but gave us a warm smile and a nod as we passed. Not a leer or a thinly-veiled eye grope, but nice. I fought every urge to look over my shoulder, and quickly lost that battle. His round ass filled out the trunks beautifully. I risked another couple of seconds when he turned his own head to look back at me. I owned it and stuck my rear end out just a little further. He smiled.

"Oh my god he was hot."

We continued walking while our libidos ebbed.

"So I guess I'm bisexual now too," I said offhandedly. I'd been thinking about it for the last few minutes.

"Well, Kyle is," said Gemma. "He's had both, you haven't."

I briefly retold my story of the cute-ish tomboy.

"Experimenting doesn't count, lots of people do that. Could you see yourself with someone of the same sex... as the real you? Like, I dunno, me, for example."

"Well, I already love you, dummy, so I guess that's probably not a valid test."

"What about the sex part then?"

"I uh, was kinda hoping to find out tonight." I felt my face get hot.

"Girl, I have this body for twelve more hours. You were gonna find out whether you liked it or not." Gemma flashed me a sweet-but-wicked grin.

We stopped and gently held each other before our lips met. The heat from my face had migrated between my legs and I had to suppress my instinct to drop to the sand. Gemma broke the kiss with just my lower lip between her teeth. She knows I love that. The sun had just set when I opened my eyes.

I forced myself back to reality and glanced around us. We'd been completely oblivious to the fact that we'd left the string of resorts far behind, and the beach sand had transitioned to pebbles and assorted sea detritus.

"We should head back," I said, squeezing her hand. "I don't think we should have come this far. Come on." I turned on my heel and switched hands with her. We hadn't taken more than a dozen steps when the hair on my neck stood up. I stopped and swiveled around.

A man, obviously a local, was on a bee line course for us. I pulled Gemma by the hand and started walking away faster. I glanced over my shoulder and he had sped up. He wasn't well dressed, or even clean. Even at fifty feet the look in his eyes telegraphed some manner of mal-intent.

"Faster," I whispered to Gemma.

"What's going on?"

The man started yelling in Spanish. "Hey pretty girls! I'll take you to a nice club. Air conditioned van, free of charge. Hey you there, blondie!"

I didn't turn around, pretending that I didn't understand.

"Is he yelling at us?" said Gemma nervously.

"Yes. Run." I pulled her roughly until we were both jogging down the sand.

"Girls, don't run! I am faster! You will have a great time, I promise!"

I risked a look over my shoulder, he was running now, and gaining. The distance between us quickly shrank as my adrenaline gland began to pump.

"Leave us alone!" I shouted in English. "Our boyfriends are right up here!"

"What's he saying?" Gemma panted, fear in her eyes.

"Nothing good." My brain tried to provide some kind of scenario with a good ending. If we were Kyle and James, we could take this guy no problem. Right now, probably not. I was about to bank toward the ocean so we could at least run faster on the wet sand. Another voice entered the fray.

"Mi amigo!" called the deep voice from somewhere up ahead.

Even though it had shouted, the sound was cleaner. Friendly even. I squinted in the twilight, the voice belonged to our Brazilian trunks guy. Gemma and I put the pieces together at the same time and slowed. He jogged up and quickly put himself between us and our pursuer.

The creep chasing us slowed and stopped, obviously not counting on dealing with a muscular man half his age. The creep sneered and advanced, our mystery guardian spread his arms out in front of us.

"Mi amigo," he said again, this time not friendly at all.

The two men began a rapid-fire conversation in Spanish, all the while pivoting and posturing that looked like the start of a wrestling match. Gemma and I stayed behind, growing more afraid of the hungry, desperate look in his eyes.

"What are they saying?" Gemma gripped my hand. I could feel her pulse racing.

"They're mine," I translated, "go find your own girls." "They are not worth your trouble."

The men mirrored each other's movements, trying to get a physical advantage.

"They are very worth my trouble, they will fetch a lot of money for my bosses. Go away if you don't want to get hurt." "My friend, I won't be the one hurt."

The creep lunged to take a swing. Our guy herded us away and easily dodged the lazy punch. Gemma shrieked and fell backward into the sand. Trunks said something I didn't catch and launched forward, away from us. With two quick steps he drove a foot into the creep's stomach. The air left his lungs temporarily, long enough for another powerful kick between his legs. No more words were exchanged, only groaning as the creep lay in the sand.

Our savior turned and smiled at us, extending a hand to help Gemma up. The fear on her face slowly melted away.

"You girls shouldn't be here," he said in perfectly unaccented English. "It's dangerous, especially as it gets dark."

"Oh god, thank you so much." I extended a hand but somehow pulled him into a hug instead. "We weren't paying attention to where we were going."

"You're literally our hero," said Gemma. She sighed loudly. "I, we... don't have any..."

"Money!" I filled in. "Yes, we need to give you some kind of reward. If you hadn't been here..."

"No," he said kindly. "No reward necessary. I'm just glad I was here at the right time." He patted my back and pulled gently out of my arms.

"Well, okay then. Thank you again." I made a half-wave and turned to leave.

"Oh, no, I'll walk you back to where you came from. I assume it's that way," he nodded down the beach.

"Yeah. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I have a few minutes," he grinned. "I'm Enzo, by the way."

"Like Ferrari..." Gemma blurted out.

He laughed and started walking with us. "Yes, I suppose so."

We introduced ourselves and thanked Enzo again for his bravery. The three of us strolled down the beach without further incident. Gemma and I had a rather hard time keeping our eyes off him, but the quick glances at our equally uncovered bodies suggested the feeling was mutual.

Enzo wasn't local to the beach town, but had come with a group of classmates from an inland university. His buddies had disappeared and probably gone to party, so he had taken a walk on the sand.

By the time our resort came into view, I felt rather disarmed, if not completely relaxed from the incident. When we assured him that we could in fact make it back to our room without being kidnapped, he kissed us on each cheek and disappeared into the shadows.

We watched him go, both wishing that maybe he'd stayed to have a drink or an ice cream. As soon as he was out of sight, Gemma grabbed me and began sobbing quietly with her chin over my shoulder.

"Oh, sweetie, what is it? Maybe we can go find him tomorrow?" Jeez, she fell hard for that one. Can't say I blame her.

"Dammit Kayla, I don't like this," she squeezed around my shoulders as she cried. "I was so fucking scared..."

"Ohhhh," I sighed. I held her against me and took a few deep breaths. "It's all over now, come 'ere."

We were near one of the oceanside pools, all the chaise lounges abandoned. With my arm still around her, I grabbed a handful of towels and sunk into lounge chair. Without urging, she crawled onto it next to me and laid her head on my chest. I hastily threw the towels over us. It wasn't to keep us warm, but to be not exposed. Gemma had just been forced to feel vulnerable in the extreme. Not a good ending to your first day as a woman.

I held her close and just let her cry it out. Her delicate sobs barely registered any sound, but I could feel her body moving against mine. I felt a little guilty as I appreciated the warmth of her against me, her soft skin touching mine. I slowly massaged her back until she'd gotten whatever it was out. She finally wiped her eyes with one of the towels and scooted up to look at me.

"Holy shit," she said, forcing a laugh. "This is a fucking roller coaster, isn't it?"

I grinned back. "Baby, you have no idea... just see what happens if you ride the dragon for twenty eight days..."

"God, I'm so sorry," she said, sitting up. "I make a lousy girl, apparently."

"Do you not remember what you looked like in the mirror?" I ran a finger under one of her bikini straps and stopped as her generous breast made it tight.

"That's not what I mean..." Gemma pursed her lips and stared toward the ocean. "You were so protective of James that it took me months to admit the I could love you like that. Then I become this, and you protect me from the world again. I just feel so... weak."

"You're not weak," I said, pulling her back to my chest.

"I saw the look on your face back there," she said, eyes welling up again. "You were trying to figure out how to fight that guy, or at least get away. I just collapsed into a pile of... nice tits and please save me, Enzo!"

"Nice tits and please save me?" I chuckled involuntarily. "Is that even a sentence?"

Gemma lifted her head and glared at me. "That's what came outta my mouth, okay? Being a girl sucks sometimes."

"Gemma, James..." I said slowly, "being trusting and vulnerable isn't the same as being weak. There are plenty of strong, macho Todds and bitchy Karens in the world already. I don't wanna be with one of those. I want a James, a Gemma... that wears their heart on their sleeve and just wants to be loved. I want you."

Gemma broke down again and cried into my chest. "I don't deserve you."

Her tears flowed freely for a few more minutes. "Do you want to go back to the room?" I asked sweetly as I felt her shaking stop.

"Uh huh."

I dabbed at her eyes with a towel and wiped the mascara streaks away. "Come on."

The temperature drop was noticeable as we crawled out from under the pile of pool towels. We walked quickly back down the winding paths, through palm trees and tiki torches. The residual adrenaline suggested a stop at one of the many bars we passed, but Gemma's grip on my hand was more insistent.