College X-Change Student Pt. 04

Story Info
Kyle and Gemma enjoy the last of their vacation.
11.4k words
4.91
10.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story involves temporary gender changes from female to male, male to female, and includes sex between a man and a woman, and a bisexual coupling between two men and a woman.

Borrowed from other stories, a pill called X-Change is used by the characters to temporarily swap genders.

I found myself falling behind Gemma as we walked. Even though I wore comfortable sneakers, somehow she kept getting a few steps ahead of me. I quickly realized it was me subconsciously wanting to see her. No, stare at her. The tight, short dress I'd bought her to go clubbing defied all expectations. Together with the sexy heels and the way she walked... I was entranced.

She finally commented as we continued the long walk from our side of the resort.

"Is the view back there really that amazing?" She glanced over her shoulder at me with an adorable grin.

"Yeah, it is. God, you're on fire tonight..." I gave her body another good once-over as we strolled through the warm evening air. My gaze lingered on her amazing ass. No panty lines. "Did you wash out one of those thongs?" I asked offhandedly.

"No."

"Oh, okay. That black one was kinda gross after we uh, you know. You're not wearing that one, are you?"

"No," she repeated.

I made some kind of confused grunt and flashed her a look.

"A real Sherlock Holmes tonight, aren't you?" Seeing my remaining confusion, Gemma stopped and glanced up the path, then behind us. She quickly lifted the back of the dress over the round of her very naked ass, then pulled it back down.

"Ohhhh..." I murmured, probably with my mouth hanging open. Going commando. She really is my little slut. I repeated Gemma's recon and looked for other people. Most everyone is either in bed or at the club. Grabbing her hand, I led us down a side trail leading... somewhere. I didn't care. I kissed her roughly then spun her around to face away from me. The halter section of her dress allowed me easy access to her tits. My fingers went straight for her already-hard nipples and I began tonguing at her neck. Adorable little whimpers began to accompany my attentions. I groped at her with my hands and tongue for a few minutes before unzipping my pants.

"Oh, shit Kyle... right here?" Gemma barely sold it as a question. She walked a few paces to a nearby bench and grabbed it with one hand. With the other, she hiked up the back of her dress. Her beautiful, round ass was draped on either side with the shimmery fabric.

I stepped between her legs. With a few slow strokes up and down the length of my shaft, I slathered myself with her wetness. She roughly grabbed my cock and guided it toward her opening. Gemma bent at the waist just a little, still holding the bench as I pushed inside her.

"God, you're insatiable," she whispered. "Ooh... fuck."

I bottomed out in one stroke. I breathed deeply and forced myself to feel her around me, the heat where our bodies touched. With one hand on her hip, I reached the other around her and pulled up the front of her short dress. Gemma's already dripping pussy felt hot against my fingers. I began to rub her clit from the front as my cock stretched her opening from behind.

"Ooh, baby... you don't need to do that." Her panting made her a liar. "But shit, that feels good. Oh..."

"We're both gonna cum," I hissed, now well on my way. "I'm gonna fuck you good in your slutty little dress."

Gemma began rocking against me as I plunged into her, little circles with her hips as we both tried to be quiet. She stifled her pleasured moans as she got close, and I doubled my attention on her clit. She stood straight up as her orgasm peaked. Her thighs clamped together, making it temporarily impossible for me to move. Her body shivered and she finally relaxed.

Gemma glanced over her shoulder at me and flashed me a sexy smile. "Make it quick, I wanna dance." She kissed the air and bent over against the bench. "And not too loud, this is our little secret."

With that, it was all over for me. I was nearly there when she climaxed, and the pressure on my straining cock was delicious. Now with free access, I slid into her willing cunt with slow, deep thrusts. Only an almost-inhuman grunt escaped as I orgasmed. I took three halting strokes as I unloaded deep in toGemma's willing body. I held her hips to me, pulling during each release. Just like earlier, she milked one more spurt out with her core muscles.

"Oh fuck baby..." I whispered in her ear, followed by a long sigh. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself."

"Well, I hope that was a decent consolation prize for a night of dancing. I know I enjoy it more than you..."

"Yeah. Sorry in advance I do nothing but stare at you all night."

"Already forgiven," she grinned. "I like it when you stare at me. Just promise me you'll save enough energy for me... for another one later."

"You could have another one in about thirty seconds..." I breathed heavily.

I pulled out and stuffed my cock back into my pants, still wet with Gemma's juices. She turned around and pulled her dress back down, as much as that was. With a hand on my chest, she whispered into my ear.

"Just remember while we're dancing, that your cum will be slowly dripping out of my pussy and down my legs. Nothing there to stop it. No panties. I'm your... little... slut."

I'm sure my eyes went wide. Fucking hell, she's a little slut as a girl... I kissed her and adjusted my pants. She took my hand as we made our way back to the main trail from our hiding place.

We could hear the club before it came into view. The low, thumping bass line radiated out and intermixed with the gentle breeze off the ocean. Looking like we did, we walked past the group of people milling around the entrance and simply walked inside. Nobody stopped us.

The large indoor space wasn't full, but wasn't by any means empty. There were a few older couples at the bar or getting their groove on, but most appeared to be twenty-somethings like us. The bar ran the entire length of one wall, and employed at least ten bartenders, many of which were throwing bottles or shaking drinks with admirable theatrics.

I pulled Gemma along behind me and began to notice the attention we were getting. Well, probably mostly her. While a quite a few of the younger couples were very attractive, none of them were her. We ordered drinks and sat at barstools to sip and get the lay of the land.

"Nice place," said Gemma between gulps of her gin and tonic. "Their DJ sounds like she knows her stuff."

"I'll take your word for it," I said over the music. "You've seen my dancing, it's pretty basic."

"You're just fine, just do what I do and we'll have a good time."

We both tipped back our drinks and she led me out in to the center of the floor.

After a few minutes, I had to admit... I understood. The music, the beat, the rhythmic swaying of lots of bodies wearing not lots of clothes. One drink wasn't enough for me to feel intoxicated, but there was more than vodka in my veins.

Gemma and I formed a kind of connection while we jumped and moved to the music. We didn't have to even be looking at each other, but we knew how far away we were, when to pivot and turn, when to come back and put arms around each other or share a quick kiss.

The song changed and I paused to glance around us. Many of the couples were in a similar state, bobbing and weaving their way around and through the crowd. I began to notice another phenomenon as the music thrummed through our ears and bodies... everyone noticed her. Like a scene in an 80's high school movie, the ocean of people dancing part like the Red Sea and the main characters take the center of the floor to perform their uber-hip dance routine while everyone watches in amazement.

For us, there was no routine, no extra space, just Gemma. Dancing like a goddess in her shimmering four-inch heels, everyone in a twenty-foot radius seemed to be watching her. Some of the girls looked wistful, like they wanted to be able to pull off her outfit or makeup. Nearly all of the guys, well... I knew exactly what they were feeling. I'd had a semi stuffed into my tight pants since them moment she came out in that dress, and it hadn't abated, even after fucking her against that bench.

I had a fleeting realization that under the sexy, curvy woman dancing her heart out... was James. My James. He was getting to be beautiful, free, and seen, without judgement. The brief pang almost derailed me, but my currently masculine shell soon took control again.

As our time dancing wore on, I became aware of another emotion, almost a force of nature. It felt like sexual arousal, but not exactly. Sure, I still wanted to bend her over, hike up that dress, and fuck her beautiful, willing body. The new feeling however, was connected to the people around us. The attention they gave her somehow energized me.

I stared openly at the circle of people around us. Good looking guys with gorgeous girls, they all gawked at her. I felt almost animalistic, like she belonged to me. She was in my territory and I had somehow tamed her. I quickly realized the feeling had almost become more powerful than my need. I wanted everyone to see her, lust after her like I did. She chose me, and she's mine. Like a lion who marks the exact perimeter of his place in the savannah...

The DJ spun a new song with a slower tempo and we began dancing closer together. Gemma and I pressed our bodies together and moved in time with the music, and I could tell she was trying to grind against my leg without exposing herself too much. Between her legs wrapped around mine and the delicious stares from everyone in my line of vision, it was almost too much.

"I gotta go sit down," I said loudly as the song transitioned. "So hot in here!"

She followed me over to a table. "Can I get you a drink, baby?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yeah, sure. And Gemma," I added, "don't take anything from anyone but the bartender, okay?"

"I know," she tutted. "Be right back." She appeared less than a minute later with two glasses, despite the crowd at the bar. "You bought me this dress just so we could get better service, didn't you?"

"I'd like to better service you right now," I said, taking the glass. She shot me a look that suggested it wasn't an unreasonable idea.

"I'm having so much fun, thanks for planning this." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Come on, chug, I wanna go dance some more."

"You go ahead, I need to catch my breath."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go on. I'll be right here. Next song, I promise."

She flashed me a sexy smile and tossed her drink back. "I'm off!" She sauntered onto the dance floor and began gyrating.

My animal brain suggested this would take my current addiction up a notch. It was not wrong. Even though she had cut loose in an opening in the crowd, everyone seemed to be with her. Hot guys began to face her just a little longer while they swayed, a little more time away from their girl and a little more with mine. Even through the flashing lights, I could see their looks. Some even searched to glance at me. A mixture of respect and jealousy. I watched her hips move and those perfect tits sway underneath the inadequate halter straps... I could barely form a coherent thought through my fog. I was cruising in a whole new ride...

That was until asshat number one pulled up.

He was a little taller than me, jet black hair, and nicer clothes. I hadn't noticed him before, but his moves were tight. He pivoted around another couple and up to Gemma. Quickly mirroring her movements, I saw her realize that she suddenly was dancing with someone. She smiled and continued, but kept a comfortable distance.

I was standing before I even realized it. Watching them in slow motion, my brain was quickly analyzing the space between them and making sure there was no physical contact. I couldn't tell how long I stood there next to the table in full situational analysis mode.

By the time I'd sized up asshat one as a non-threat, douchenozzle number two entered the chat. A bit shorter, but better looking and eye makeup rivaling mine. He wasn't shy about getting even closer than asshat. Are they doing wingman or something? They were suddenly in a triangle and way too close. I was still doing mental geometry when I realized my feet were propelling me through the crowd.

"What's up here, my guys?" I suddenly realized I was quite out of place standing still with my feet planted in the middle of a dance floor.

"Just dancing, bruv," said douchenozzle.

Gemma reached out and brushed my arm. I didn't even look at her face.

"We're having a good time, mate," said asshat. He continued moving but shot me a haughty glare. "It's a big dance floor, innit?"

"She's here with me," I growled. I could barely believe the voice was coming out of me.

"Atsa bit odd, it looked like she was here all by her lonesome," said douchenozzle. "Howbout choo go and find somewhere to piss off."

Before I realized it I'd tensed my shoulders and pulled an arm back.

"Kyle, sweetie!" said Gemma nervously. She put herself between me and the pair of interlopers. "Baby..." she whispered, "come on."

She pulled me back toward the table and pushed me down into the chair.

"What was that about?"

"Those guys, didn't you see what was happening? They were..." I tried to think of a way to emote that they were somehow less evolved than the caveman I'd turned into. I glanced at their sneering faces and wanted to jump up again.

"We were just dancing," said Gemma kindly. "That's what people do at clubs... we're all just here to have a good time."

My mouth sagged open. How does she not see what's going on here? The pair of them sneered at me. Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe she gets off on the attention as much as I do. Maybe she wants to be with them... what if I'm not enough for her? My brain was making up the story as it went. I tried to stutter out words, but none came.

"Finish your drink. If you can come dance with me like a normal person, I'll be out there." Gemma disappeared back into the crowed.

I swallowed whatever was in my cup in one long pull, like it was actual liquid courage. That's it, she's done with me. I can't compete with two British pretty boys. Fine. I'm gonna take one of those fuckers with me and she'll just have to deal with what's left.

I blazed a path through the throng of partiers, shoulder checking a few on the way. Douchenozzle was in my line of sight and I reared back to punch him. I could feel the taut vibrations in my muscles. It was a thrilling experience preparing to hurt someone, to inflict my will against theirs. I was fully tensed when Gemma spun around in front of me.

"Kyle!" she shouted. "Stop!"

The terrified look on her face was the only thing that made me listen. She held up both her hands and her eyes pleaded with me. The adrenaline monster backed down, but just barely. I felt like I had shrunk several inches. My rage simmered just below the surface but it was no longer boiling.

"I don't know what's up with you," Gemma whispered angrily in my ear as we left the dance floor. She finally turned to look at me.

I expected to see sadness in her eyes, but instead it was anger. Anger at me. A whole new set of emotions spun up.

"If seeing me in the presence of other people is going to turn you into some kind of crazy person, we're gonna need to have a talk."

I'd had enough talks with former partners to know what that meant. I opened my mouth to say something, but choked on my words.

I can't do this.

With no other guiding thoughts, I turned and walked away. Past the bar and the bathrooms, past the giant bouncer at the entrance. I left the club and just walked.

I wandered aimlessly. My tunnel vision steered me toward the center of the resort. I realized I was talking out loud as I meandered through the palm trees. Jesus, I fucked this up. I just messed up the best thing I've ever had. I sat on a bench and put my face in my hands.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there. My thoughts warred, flip-flopping between the uncontrolled jealousy and anger, then berating myself for being as big a jerk as the guys I was ready to beat to a pulp. It finally occurred to me, the part of me responsible for my current state would only be around for another twelve hours.

Okay. Get your shit together, man up, and go apologize. James is in there, at least he'll understand. Shit, maybe switching genders isn't a good idea...

I took a few deep breaths and stood. Walking in roughly the direction of the club, my mind began to clear. I noticed the sounds around me and the smell of the flowers planted along the path. You got this. Just remember what's important and that vacation will end, we'll go back to where, and who, we were before.

I'd nearly righted myself when I heard a familiar laugh up ahead. There she was, on the arm of some guy, just strolling. I ducked behind a bush and the rage monster was instantly awakened.

She's already with someone else, again. Fuck my life. I tried to strain and hear what they were saying, but they were still too far down the path. I'd nearly convinced myself to stay hidden when she spotted me.

"Oh, thank god, Kyle... what are you doing in there? Come on out."

My brain could barely fathom what was happening. She'd already chosen a new guy, and somehow wanted me to see? Did she not care enough to at least spare my dignity and go do whatever they were going to do alone in private, like normal people?

The guy fell back a few paces as she walked up to me. I glanced at him from my now no-longer hidden vantage point. He wore a white linen suit, which I thought was outdated and tacky, but somehow he still made it work. It pissed me off that I even noticed it.

"Kyle," Gemma said gently, reaching a hand toward me, "please come out." Her eyes meant it.

I stepped back onto the concrete path and gazed at her. Nothing about her screamed I'm done with you, go pack your shit up while my new guy and I use our room to consummate our relationship. Her eyes were still kind and pleading with me.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

I don't remember answering or giving any indication, but she saw something and took my hand. She led me back toward they way they'd come.

"Kyle, this is Enzo." She nearly extended my hand for me. "Remember, when Kayla and I were on the beach... the human trafficker creep? Enzo's the one that took care of us." Her eyes now very clearly telegraphed, don't be a dumbass.

The whole scene flashed in my head, which jumbled my emotions even further. I remembered checking him out, his ridiculously toned body and skimpy shorts... the way he'd stepped in and helped us. It might have been a long pause before I actually shook his hand and spoke.

"Enzo, of course. Thank you, I mean, my, uh--"

"His sister Kayla had to leave early to get back for a job interview," Gemma cut in. "She'll be so floored when I tell her I ran into you again."

I nodded stupidly and continued shaking his strong hand. Don't be a weirdo, it's just a guy we met on the beach. "Yeah, it was really awesome what you did." Nice recovery. "Couple of girls you didn't even know..."

"It's nothing," he smiled. "It's a bad part of town, and I could tell they didn't know where they were. I'm just glad I was there."

"Yeah," I smiled back. "So, what are you guys... I mean, why are you out here instead of dancing?"