College X-Change Student Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took three deep, but quiet breaths and opened my eyes. I was laying on my side, facing the wall. I barely moved my head to look down. Yup, tits. Okay, need a plan before he wakes up. Ever so slowly, I rolled to my opposite side. Thank god, it's James. Of course he fell asleep in the middle, he was the hot, curvy chick.

I slowly reached my hand out and placed it over his mouth. As gentle as I could, I ran my hand over his bare chest. He stirred after a moment and jerked awake.

"Shhhhh..." I whispered. He stared at me and nodded. Having a visual cue as to our current predicament helped him faster than I had gotten there. "Bathroom, quietly... okay?" He nodded again.

It took what seemed like minutes for us to slink off the bed. We crept into the bathroom, shut and locked the door. For several minutes, we both simply stared at each other. Neither of us had spent much time as our original gender in the last couple of days. We finally exchanged a look that stipulated things were back to normal, we were James and Kayla again.

"Oh my fucking god," James hissed. "How did we sleep so late?"

"A bottle of tequila and multiple orgasms from... that," I whispered, nodding in the direction of the bedroom. "What the hell are we going to do?"

We stared at each other with nervous shock for a minutes. James took a few deep breaths and after a moment, smiled at me. I'd forgotten how cute he was as a boy.

"Kayla..." he said slowly.

"What?" I asked trying to stifle my irritate nerves.

"Enzo and Kayla have met, silly."

I laughed louder than I meant to. "Oh my god, duh..."

"If he wakes up, just tell him your interview got canceled mid-flight and you decided to come back and hang out with us. Didn't want to disturb the pile of whatever was going on in there, et cetera."

I grinned. "Okay. You can't pass for Kyle, obviously, so stay in here. Pretend to be taking a shower or something and I'll get him to leave."

"Brother and sister, together in the same bathroom, showering?" James giggled.

"Yes..." I said, "because that's the weirdest shit to go on in the last few days..."

He laughed back. "Okay, good luck. Here, wrap this around you." He handed me a towel.

I covered myself as well as I could and slowly opened the door, slipping out without opening it widel. I watched back through the crack to make sure James wasn't in view. I turned around and nearly fell down.

"What... the... fuck?" I belly laughed as my brain assembled the pieces, yet hardly believing them. I glanced back at the door, wondering if James would rush out. He hadn't turned the water on yet.

"I thought you weren't coming?"

"Are you kidding? When I put together the slightest idea of what you probably had planned, I knew I had to."

"All of that, made up?" I could still scarcely believe what was happening.

"No, the beach was real. I'd been following you of course, I mean... how could I not, with the sluttly outfits you guys put on."

My brain simply stared, trying to reconcile the events of the last two days with what was in front of me right now. I laughed again, transitioning from the lame story I was prepared to deliver to the bizarre reality we were now in. I glanced at the bed and shook my head in amazement.

"I had no fucking idea you'd look like that as a guy..."

"I know, right? That shit is amazeballs."

I couldn't stop chuckling. "James!" I called toward the bathroom, "Come on out." A few seconds passed and the door cracked open.

"Are you sure?" his voice quivered through the slit of an opening.

"Yes, come out here. James, you remember my friend, Shauna?"

* * * The End * * *

Or is it?

For those of you that made it this far and enjoyed the story, please accept my sincerest thanks. I had a lot of fun with this story and really enjoyed where the characters went with their adventures, sexy-time and otherwise. X-Change, whoever came up with it, is a simple but great plot device that provides so many naughty possibilities with a small number of characters that we can get close to.

I have some more ideas for Kayla and James, and Kyle and Gemma. Maybe others too...

If you're enamored with the characters and their universe, let me know in the comments. If there's a specific pairing, act, or scenario you're just dying to see, let me know too!