College X-Change Student Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock erupted as the delicious pleasures combined. Had I been driving, I would have slowed and enjoyed the next few spurts. But Enzo controlled everything now though.

I felt my hot spunk oozing out of Gemma as my cock kept thrusting, not under my own power. Gemma barely registered, her head thrown back on the pillow and her fingers working madly on her own body.

After I'd fully emptied inside her, the sensation on my sensitive cock became almost painful. My body wanted to stop, but I wanted more than that to please them. I began to rock in time again with Enzo's hands on my hips, plunging with more urgency back inside Gemma's cunt.

"Kyle, you're making me cum..." she cooed a moment later. "Oh god, yes... yes... there, ooohh!"

She slowed her rubbing and finally opened her eyes to look at me. She flashed me a tentative nod and I returned it.

"Come 'ere, baby." She pulled me down to her and wrapped her arms around my back. I lay my head on her shoulder and spread my legs open just a little further. My cock stayed, still hard and buried inside her. Enzo began to increase his tempo.

"This is amazing," he breathed hard. "I'm gonna cum soon. Can I..."

Enzo realized I'd stopped moving and began to move his own body instead. Even though I was well past satisfying my own urge, I wanted him. I wanted him to use me and fill me.

"Inside me," I forced out. My voice was weak and high. "Please fuck me harder and cum in my ass." Gemma squeezed me even tighter against her.

Enzo didn't answer, but heeded my request. With more urgency and force, he slammed into me as his orgasm ramped. I was getting half strokes into Gemma again as I began to hear the headboard knocking against the wall.

"I'm almost..." Enzo's voice strained, "there... unhh, fuck, fuck... fuck!"

He finally jerked still as the first release shot out of him. The second spurt was even more powerful, I could actually feel the added heat inside me. Each of the next five or six violent releases, he pushed me half off his tool before pulling me back and burying his cock in my bowels. Finally, he stayed fully inside, my ass pressed into his thighs. The last few mild contractions made me quiver involuntarily.

Enzo relaxed and sunk down to his knees. I moved my hips in slows circles, still relishing his fullness inside me. He put a gentle hand on the small of my back and slowly rubbed it before pulling out. He crawled up next to us and lay on his back, right next to my face.

"Thank you," he said sweetly and kissed me. He sighed heavily. "Holy shit..."

"Sorry Kyle," said Gemma a moment later, "but you gotta get off me or I'm gonna get heat stroke."

I pushed myself up and rolled onto the other side of her. Slowly, she reached down and took both our hands. We all sighed deeply, nearly at the same time. That caused a synchronized giggle that somehow didn't ruin the amazing afterglow. Gemma brought our hands onto her taut stomach and mashed all of them together.

"That was... nice," she said a moment later.

"Nice?" I joked. "I'd say that was pretty fucking awesome."

"Agreed," Enzo chuckled.

"I only got to cum once," Gemma tutted. "Enzo's at two, and I think your's counted as a double."

"Stipulated," I agreed. "So we're not done here..."

"Oh, no," Gemma turned and flashed me one of her grins, "not by a long shot. How long do you boys need?"

I wanted to say how about tomorrow morning, but my cock had already begun to stir listening to her.

"Babe, two of us are about to leak cum all over our bed. Why don't we go clean up and get some water."

"Okay, I'll allow it." She squeezed our hands and turned to kiss each of us.

The three of us took our time in the large walk-in shower. Plenty of making out, touching and soapy rubbing of body parts got us all in the mood rather quickly. Gemma made a joke about dropping the soap and made a show of bending over. Enzo and I admired hear curvy rear end and the delicate lips visible between her thighs.

After drying off and each downing a bottle of water, we wandered out onto the veranda. The tequila in our stomachs was doing a good job of maintaining the comfortable buzz. I glanced at the two of them and briefly wondered if we'd be here, like this, without the alcohol. The look in Gemma's eyes as she absentmindedly fondled us told me the answer was a definite yes.

"Can we go back inside?" she asked after a few minutes. "I want some more of this." She gestured at us together.

"Since you're losing," I laughed as we walked in, "I guess you get to pick what we do next. I'll assume you have something in mind..."

She nodded. "I want these," she reached out and gently took our cocks in her hands, "both inside me."

Enzo and I nodded blankly.

"And I want to feel both of your hard bodies against me."

"Just tell us what to do."

Gemma sidled closer to us and pulled us into a tight triangle. Pressing a tit against each of our chests, she sighed loudly. "I wanna try something I saw in a video. Is that okay?" Two uh-huhs. "Enzo, lay on your back."

He did as instructed, his now fully-hard cock flopping against his taut stomach.

"Kyle, you get me ready." She crawled on the bed, hands and knees with her rear facing me.

I knew what to do. I grabbed the bottle of lube and dripped a small amount down her crack and began massaging it in. She opened to me quickly as I worked one, then two fingers in her back door. Enzo watched in fascination at her lusty expressions as I fingered her. "I think you're all set," I said with a playful slap on her cheek. She turned and flashed me a grin.

Gemma crawled up the bed and straddled Enzo's hips, making sure to grind her wet gash against him on the way. She kissed him roughly and brushed her tits against his chest while I watched.

After a moment making out, she whispered something in his ear and moved to flip over. She lay on top of him on her back, his legs together and hers spread. She reached under her and pulled his tool out from between them. It stood at attention between her thighs. Knowing what she wanted, I crawled up to them and took hold of his thick shaft. I couldn't help myself and stroked my hand up and down the length several times. I dipped my fingers into Gemma's twat and spread her wetness all over him.

Gemma planted her feet to push her hips into the air above him. I held Enzo's cock straight up and she lowered herself back down. I watched raptly as she applied more pressure and finally slipped his head inside her ass.

"Ooh, fuck... just a minute." She breathed deeply and and exhaled. Enzo's stomach contracted, highlighting his six-pack each time she sank a little lower around him. I backed up and watched her progress. After a dozen or so lengthening strokes, his cock had fully disappeared into her.

"Damn..." I said without meaning to.

Neither of them moved for a moment as Gemma got used to his presence inside her. She reached down and interlaced her fingers in his. He took the signal and pulled halfway out, then pushed gently back in until her ass rested against his thighs.

I stared at her opening stretched obscenely around him. I scooted closer and dropped to my elbows just as he began thrusting again. The next time Enzo pulled out, I licked the exposed part of his shaft. He jumped at the sensation but quickly resumed. I traced my tongue northward and up the full length of her slit. A quick circle around her clit got me an adorable moan.

"Shit Enzo," she breathed, "you're big. You feel so good." She leaned her head back against his shoulder.

"Can I get in on this now?" I asked, my cock uncomfortably hard.

"Yessss..."

I straddled Enzo's legs and scooted up toward them, then pushed Gemma's a little further apart. Her wet snatch gaped open as I spread her wider. On my knees, I leaned forward and slowly thrusted into her. I could tell she felt different, even tighter than before. The other cock invading her body was fighting for space inside her.

"Shit dude, I can feel you..." I murmured. Enzo took a slow stroke as far out as he could, his cock rubbing the underside of mine through the thin wall of flesh separating them.

Gemma made a noise that wasn't words, but that clearly conveyed her current state. I bent over and kissed a nipple, then made my way to her mouth. She didn't much kiss me back, but finally opened her eyes as I leaned back.

"This is even better than I imagined," she panted. "Can you... start?"

I nodded and pulled nearly out. Enzo did the same, a half stroke behind me. The whole arrangement was more difficult to navigate, so we went slow.

I admired Gemma's beautiful body below me. My slow thrusting felt as wonderful as always, but the element of a third person took it to a whole new level. Enzo's strong legs between mine were extra heat and sweat and movement. We tried for a moment to get a rhythm going. First thrusting into her at the same time, then alternating. We quickly abandoned our efforts and simply fucked her, slow and deep from our opposite vantages. Watching her squeeze his hands every time we managed to be fully inside her at the same time drove me insane.

"Holy... fuck," Gemma panted. "I--"

Her face contorted almost unnaturally. I watched the barest trace of a smile pull her mouth upward before her eyes closed. Her entire body tensed and went taut for a good ten seconds as her climax peaked.

"Oh, fuck... dammit, oh fuck..." Gemma's swears trailed off and I could feel her insides squeezing against me.

Enzo and I stopped and let her body slow, and finally stop convulsing. She unclasped his hands a moment later and reached up to grab my shoulders. I thought she wanted help sitting up, but she pulled me to her and kissed me roughly.

She nibbled on my lip and finally broke the kiss. "Did you guys... finish?"

I leaned slightly to look Enzo in the face. He shook his head.

"No," I said quietly.

"Good," she cooed. "I want more."

"Can we try something different?" I asked. "I've seen a couple videos too..." She nodded back with a wicked grin.

I slid out of Gemma and grabbed her hands. She pulled her knees under her and with my help, sat upright, still impaled on Enzo's large cock. She ground her hips against him before slowly pulling off. His tool, soaked with lube, slapped against his stomach.

Gemma stepped off the bed and I extended a hand to help our new friend up.

"This may be forward of me," said Enzo as he stood, "but can I be... in the front this time?"

Neither Gemma or I could tell who he was asking.

"You're so beautiful, and this..." he gestured up and down her curvy body. "I want to see all of that while I pleasure you."

Gemma smiled and practically melted. "Of course, I'd like that. I think Kyle had some kind of design on what's happening next... does that work, baby? Enzo wants to be in my cunt..."

I shuddered listening to her. The idea of another man in her sacred entrance pushed another button inside me. Not unlike the feelings from earlier, the excitement of other people seeing her with me... but a hundred times magnified, and completely, hotly sexual. My already hard cock strained worse.

"Yeah..." I said slowly as I envisioned the scenario. "It's gonna be more work for you, my friend..." I grinned at Enzo. I quickly explained what I wanted, they nodded back excitedly.

Enzo spread his feet slightly and steadied himself. I lifted Gemma from behind and into his arms. She quickly wrapped her legs around him and her arms over his shoulders. I knelt and made sure his cock found it's way inside her. She relaxed and slid downward.

"Mhhmhmm..." she cooed. "Is that what you wanted?" She pulled herself close and kissed him.

I hungrily watched the scene above me, the two of them making out while her delicate lips stretched around the base of his shaft. I reached up and massaged around her other opening. My finger slipped in easily and I felt the roundness of Enzo's cock pushing against me. Rubbing my finger in and out a few times, I could tell from their nonverbal noises that they both felt it.

I pulled out my finger and stood. Lining up behind Gemma, I slowly worked my cock into her ass. The delicious tightness as I pushed was made even better knowing that Enzo's tool was there only moments ago. After several gentle thrusts, I was buried. I reached and hugged both of them toward me.

Gemma sighed loudly between us. "I love you guys both inside me. I'm so... full."

She wiggled her hips, using Enzo as leverage. The slippery friction on my cock felt amazing.

"I'm ready to be fucked now. Harder this time."

As instructed, Enzo began to use his powerful arms to lift Gemma up. With his hands gripping each of her round cheeks, she slid upward off our cocks. Gravity did the rest of the work, impaling both her wet entrances again. After a few pounding repetitions, she devolved into a nearly constant string of curses and moans.

"Oh... fuck. Oh... fuck."

Oh's when she rose and pulled nearly off us, fucks as we filled her again. The regularity of her sounds nearly matched the porno I'd watched, but her voice was so much sexier than the fake girl in the video... The fuck was more of an adorable whimper, her halting breaths making it often more like fu-u-u-u-ck. I admired Enzo's toned biceps as he lifted her between us.

I continued to explore their bodies with my hands as Gemma rode us. Sometimes wrapped around Enzo's back, sometimes on her hips. Her tightness gripping my cock with every stroke was heavenly.

After a few minutes of slowly increasing tempo, Gemma began to use her legs and hips to speed and elevate our movement. I felt the beginnings of my climax coming as her ass continued to swallow my shaft.

"Oh, god... I gonna cum again," she breathed.

Our three sweaty bodies were now slapping loudly together in sync.

"Oh fuck, yes... harder."

Enzo obliged and used his grip on her to push her down around our tools with as much strength as he had.

"I'm cumming!"

Gemma tightened her legs around Enzo's back and clung to him, still. Her ragged breathing was interspersed with lusty moans each time her body spasmed. The convulsing pressure inside her sent me over the edge and I began thrusting with my own body.

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum in you," I hissed. I grabbed around her waist and thrusted harder. "I'm gonna cum in your tight little ass!"

"Please, yes!" Gemma moaned in response.

My body released in powerful waves. I could feel Enzo straining to hold them both upright as I plowed into her backside. The cum rocketed out of me and into Gemma's willing body, over and over. The contractions drained my balls and my energy. My legs and core muscles strained to push me as deep insid her as possible. After more powerful spurts of my juice than seemed possible, I finally slumped against her back and released the breath I wasn't aware I'd held.

"Holy shit," said Gemma quietly.

"Holy shit is right," I echoed, still pressed against her. "Thanks for not falling over, man," I added. Enzo craned his neck over her shoulder and kissed me. We pulled apart and I kissed under Gemma's ear before sliding out of her.

"Enzo, you didn't... yet, right?" asked Gemma.

"No," he said with more restraint than I would have in that moment.

"Don't let me stop you," she cooed.

Enzo resumed lifting her body up and away from his, before allowing her to fall back down. They started slow again, Gemma using her own legs to help him plunge in and out of her willing body.

I slowly circled them as their beautiful bodies pleasured each other. Enzo's strong leg muscles flexed in sync with his thrusting, Gemma's full tits bouncing with the same rhythm. I kissed and pawed at each of them as they fucked. Lips and hands on shoulders, backs, mouths and ears. Both paid my affections attention, even though their exertion and sweat continued to grow.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Yeah..."

"Yes, it's amazing," Enzo panted. "You are so beautiful..." He leaned her torso away and clearly stared up her smooth stomach, then ample tits before gazing back into her eyes. "I won't last much longer... where..."

"Cum inside me, Enzo. Cum inside me."

"Shit, yessss," he groaned.

They increased their tempo again. Gemma jammed a hand between them to rub her clit.

"I wanna cum with you..." she panted. "Fuck me harder."

Enzo obliged her demand and used what was left of his strength to move her body even faster. Their bodies slapped together in time with pleasurable moans from both.

Without thinking about it, I dropped to the floor and lay on my back. Careful to not disrupt them, I scooted my head between Enzo's spread legs. The sight above me was exquisite. Gemma's cunt lips swallowed his large cock, quickly and rapidly. I stared raptly and grabbed my own hardening cock as they made love.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again!" Gemma rubbed wildly at her clit. "Fuck!" She tried to hold her body against his, but Enzo's insistent pounding wouldn't allow it.

"Me too..." he grunted, "oh, shit... I'm almost there. I'm gonna fill you up... Oh fuck, take my cum!" Enzo let out a bout of animalistic grunts as his climax peaked.

I watched his shaft pulse and spasm as he unloaded inside my girlfriend. He kept thrusting upward into her body, over and over as his cock erupted. Enzo's continued pumping began to push his hot load out of the minimal space left in Gemma's pussy. The copious load began to drip out, and without thinking, I scooted and opened my mouth.

Their mixed juices began to drip onto my lips and tongue. I eagerly took as much as I could catch as their movements slowed. I closed my eyes and felt the warm liquid drip around my face and cheeks. I simply lay there and basked in the shared release, visualizing every erotic image my brain had collected in the last hours.

Before long, I felt a new sensation on my face. I opened my eyes to find them crouched over me on either side, kissing and licking at my cheeks. I sighed deeply as they lapped up their aftermath. They each kissed my mouth, tongues gently caressing mine. Gemma finally spoke first.

"That was pretty amazing... shit I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

She stood and extended a hand to both of us. Just then, I properly felt the effects of the tequila. The room began to spin pleasantly as she led us toward the bed. I barely remember falling into the downy comforter...

* * *

My head throbbed. Not the worst hangover headache I'd had by a long shot, but not super awesome either. I lay in the bed and refused to open my eyes. The warm breeze over my skin told me I wasn't under the covers, but I wasn't cold. I flipped the pillow and the cool side felt wonderful under my cheek. I brushed the hair off my face and snuggled deeper into the pillow.

Images from the previous night came in slow bursts. Gemma in the dress, going to the club, almost getting in a fight with some British punks. Then she came to find me. With Enzo. Holy shit, we had a threesome. I let the brief shock wear off and remembered the amazing experience.

I felt myself getting turned on as the hazy memories came into focus. I absentmindedly reached down to adjust my underwear and noticed I wasn't wearing any. Oh right, we fucked each other's brains out before falling into bed. Something clicked when I realized I didn't find a growing piece of flesh between my legs.

We've changed back.

Electric shocks ran through me as I played the memory of taking X-Change and the clock. Fuck, we slept late. Enzo is probably still here. I willed my body to be still and not betray my being conscious. Fuck, fuck, fuck... what do we do?