College X-Change Student Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got upset after you left," said Gemma. "I was a little freaked out, honestly. Enzo was at the club and watched your whole... episode."

"You saw that, huh?" I glanced at the ground and rubbed my neck. He nodded back.

"He insisted that I should come find you..."

God, if there was gonna be a guy to steal her, it would be him. But he didn't.

"Thank you, Enzo. Most of the guys there..."

"I know. One-track minds..." He laughed. He gave me a long look. "It's too bad Kayla had to leave, I think we could have all had fun together. It's amazing, you two... the resemblance really is amazing."

"Fraternal twins," I said, doubling-down on the story, "we've always been super close."

"You're lucky..." he said wistfully. "I bet you can tell each other anything." Enzo grinned.

We all stood there in the dim pool of light from a nearby tiki torch.

"So... I'm just barely drunk," said Gemma, "and I don't want the night to be done. What are we gonna do?"

"Can we maybe not go back to the club?" I asked. They both smiled and nodded. I finally gave Enzo a proper look and grudgingly confirmed that he was as handsome as Kayla had remembered him. It was a moment before anyone spoke.

"If you're okay with a little less excitement," said Enzo, "I have an idea."

"I'm game." Gemma nodded with me.

We made our way through the resort toward the ocean. One of the bars near the pool was just closing as we passed by. Enzo strolled up like he owned the place an chatted quietly with the bartender. After a handshake and a hug, he returned with a bottle of top-shelf tequila.

"They didn't have any clean glasses, we'll just have to take turns." Enzo popped the cork and took a swig. Gemma did the same.

"I'm not sure I can keep up with you two," I said, taking the bottle. The mouthful was delicious, very different than the lighter fluid shit I'd tried at bars back home.

We reached the beach and Enzo sat to take off his shoes. Gemma and I followed suit, tucking our three pairs under a lounge chair. Enzo and I rolled our pants, Gemma had no such need.

"I don't know if they'll be out tonight," said Enzo mysteriously. "But hopefully we'll get lucky."

I took another swig and we followed him toward the surf.

"Are we really going in the water?" Gemma stopped the edge of the wet sand.

We tentatively followed him out knee-deep. We passed the tequila around a few times before Gemma inhaled sharply. "What is that?"

There in the surf, not ten feet from us was a pale, glowing mass of something. I bent down and stared closer, the luminous spots were jellyfish.

"They only show up every few years," said Enzo. "They're not the stinging kind, by the way."

We all waded in further and stood in the center of the school, or whatever you call a bunch of jellyfish. They swam lazily around us, uncaring that we'd entered their group. We converged on the largest part of the swarm and ended up almost shoulder to shoulder, staring down at the water.

"This is amazing..." said Gemma. "God, it feels like a millions miles away from the club."

We stood there, transfixed and staring into the surf. The air was still warm, and the moon had risen. Before long we all reached around each others' shoulders and simply gazed into the water. The glowing sea life bobbed between and around our legs. As quickly as they'd converged, the jellyfish dispersed.

"Wow..." I said quietly. In however long we'd stood there in the ocean, I'd completely righted myself. Even with another guy here and close to her, I felt good. Normal. We sloshed back up toward the sand. We found a few lounge chairs the resort staff hadn't picked up and drug them down to the shoreline. Well into the bottle of tequila, sitting and watching the waves sounded just fine.

"I'm sorry you had to see my dumbfuckery back there," I offered. I sat in the chair on one side of Gemma, Enzo on the other. Her short dress barely kept her upper thighs covered in the pale moonlight.

"It's okay, sometimes when we know what we have is special, we go out of our way to protect it." said Enzo.

"That's a nice way to put it," I laughed, "And special is right. Apparently when your girlfriend looks special like that, I turn into a fucking nut-job." They both laughed. "Thank you for not holding it against me. And for coming to find me... I was in a bad place."

Gemma reached over and squeezed my hand. I glanced toward her and noticed she'd done the same to Enzo. My animal brain somehow didn't offer any objection. Maybe I'm getting better at this?

"Aside from the nut-job moment," said Gemma, "tonight has been perfect."

She squeezed my hand again. I wondered if she did the same with her other hand.

"The partying is fun," said Enzo, "but sometimes just the ocean at night..."

We sat in the chaise lounges and watched the moon rise above the water. We laughed and talked between pulls of tequila. Enzo asked us lots of questions about our school and lives, and was generally disarming and wonderful. Even with a growing amount of alcohol on deck, Gemma and I managed to keep our stories straight. I think.

I ended up with the last swallow of tequila, and managed to avoid the worm. Enzo ribbed me for not following tradition, so I downed it anyway.

"And there's your good luck!" said Enzo.

I gulped nervously and tried not to think about it.

"Come on you guys, let's walk on the beach." Gemma hopped up and grabbed us each by the hand.

We strolled in the wet sand along the waters edge, my pants eventually getting wet as I was closest to the water. Gemma kept each of our hands as she walked between us, swinging both her arms gently. We walked like this for a while, simply enjoying our perfectly lubricated state on a warm beach. My earlier rage and emotional funk was apparently gone, carried away in the lull of the surf. We walked for what felt like a mile, and saw nobody. Even the resorts we passed were empty in their beachfront areas.

Finally, another sign of life appeared in the form of a stray dog. The ratty little guy saw us coming and trotted lazily to meet us. Enzo called to him in Spanish and dropped to a knee to give him pets and ruffle his fur.

Gemma turned to look at me while they played in the sand. She kissed me gently and pulled back. No words were spoken, but she flashed me one of those soul-melting gazes that pretty much guaranteed she'd get what she wanted. I cocked my head, and she raised an eyebrow and then nodded toward Enzo. I'm sure my eyes went wide as she telegraphed intentions.

A handful of images raced through my brain and I found myself nodding before I realized it. She grinned back and pecked me on the cheek.

Enzo stood, now rather sandy as the dog wandered back to his place along the top of the shoreline. Gemma took his hand again, but stood rooted instead of walking on. When he stopped and pivoted, she took his other hand. Without any words, she kissed him.

Enzo flinched, but didn't stop her advance. The exchange lasted only a few seconds before she pulled away and sunk back down off her tiptoes. He glanced over her shoulder at me, looking about as nervous as I expected.

I waited for what felt like an eternity for some part of me to react. I kept expecting the green rage monster to pop up, but he didn't. I realized a whole other set of emotions was asserting itself and flashed him a lopsided grin. Reaching toward them, I laid my hand on Gemma's shoulder and gently squeezed her bare skin.

"What's going on here?" said Enzo quietly.

"Tequila and moonlight," Gemma giggled. She took my cue and kissed him again, this time for real.

Only a foot in front of me, my girlfriend made out with the Latin Adonis. He was slow with his hands and adding tongue, but eventually they got properly entangled as things heated up. I felt my hard on growing uncomfortably in my tight pants.

Gemma broke the kiss, but kept one arm around his waist. She pulled turned halfway to look at me and grinned.

Okay, I guess we're doing this. Go for broke. I wedged myself next to them to form a triangle. I stared into Enzo's eyes and ever so slowly moved toward him.

If he was at all surprised or uncomfortable when our lips met, he didn't show it. I was probably slower to wrap my arms around him than Gemma was, but after a moment, it felt completely natural to be making out with a near stranger. Enzo slipped his tongue into my mouth first, which I gladly reciprocated.

I could feel Gemma's hand on my back, and imagined the other on his as she made delicate little cooing noises. I finally pulled away and opened my eyes, but everyone's hands and arms stayed wrapped around each other.

"You guys, I..." Enzo trailed off.

"No pressure," said Gemma sweetly. "But we really like you. Right, Kyle?"

"Uh huh," I nodded.

"I've never been with... a couple."

"We've never done this either," I stuttered out. "But we're all here, and... it is a beautiful night."

Enzo's brow furrowed. "How is this going to work? I've heard of these things going bad. Lots of expectations and awkwardness."

"No expectations," said Gemma, "we'll just see what happens. If anyone is uncomfortable or doesn't like what's happening, just say so. No hard feelings."

Enzo grinned. "I already have some hard feelings."

Gemma and I both glanced downward and giggled. "Well, that's a great place to start," she said with more than a hint of lust in her voice.

The three of us disentangled and Gemma promptly dropped to her knees. Without much warning, she tugged at the drawstring of Enzo's linen pants. His underwear could have been his swimsuit, clinging to his muscular thighs and barley containing his growing manhood. She delicately pulled down the trunks and he sprang free.

Gemma took him in with her eyes, then glanced up at me. I slowly joined her, kneeling on the sand in front of him. She took his fully erect cock in her hand and slowly stroked it's length. I guessed it to be more or less the same size as mine.

Enzo gave a pleasured moan as Gemma began to lick around the tip and head. He widened his stance and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. I watched in lusty amazement as his cock slowly slid between her red lips. My own cock was now uncomfortably hard.

Gemma took slow and delicate time getting his entire tool inside her mouth, finally deep throating Enzo for a good ten seconds. She pulled off and licked her lips before turning to kiss me. I could tell she tasted different and it pushed my button.

I leaned slightly to where she had been and simply took over. Enzo's other hand on my shoulder now, I worked him into my mouth, slowly tonguing around his large shaft as I went. I too let him bottom out in my throat.

"Oh my god," Enzo breathed when I pulled off. "Both of you are... good at that."

Gemma flashed me a wicked grin and kissed me hard, his cock still only inches from our faces. We pulled apart and attended him together. Sometimes we'd let him slide between both our lips, sometimes we'd alternate taking him fully inside. After a particularly enthusiastic stint in my mouth, the pressure on my shoulder told me he was getting close. Gemma tapped me and I pulled off.

"Mine," she almost hissed. She dove back in and took him between her darkly lined lips.

Enzo reached his hand down and pulled me back to my feet.

"You two... holy shit." He grabbed me under my arm and pulled me close to him. "I'm nearly there..." he panted. "Are you sure you're okay with this. She's gonna... I mean, I'm gonna..."

"Yes," I whispered before leaning in to kiss him.

Enzo held me tight against him as he began lightly thrusting into Gemma's mouth. His moaning was stifled by my lips pressed against his, but he kept kissing me back.

"Uhhhnhhh..." he grunted into me as his climax took over.

I felt Gemma grab around his legs as he emptied into her mouth. I pulled away and watched the two hot young people finish their sides of the coupling. Seeing her swallow repeatedly, lips still stretched wide around Enzo's tool made me so horny, I barely resisted stripping naked on the beach to see what would happen. Instead, I waited for them. Gemma finally stood and kissed him gently.

"Well that was fun," she said. She turned and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Enzo sighed heavily, a rather contented smile plastered on his face. "I'm not sure how far you want to take this, but..."

I glanced at Gemma, her eyes answered for her. "Our room is pretty close. Maybe we move this party inside?" They both nodded. "Alright then."

I reached my arms out and took their hands. Now I was in the middle as we walked back the way we'd come, this time with more purpose. We gathered our shoes and carried them back through the resort.

There was a palpable, nervous chemistry as we stepped into our suite and closed the door. We all shared tentative looks around our triangle before anyone spoke.

"Enzo," I said slowly, "is there anything off limits? Are you truly comfortable being... with us?"

He smiled nervously. "I'm flattered just to be here. As long as you don't tie me up or say I'm only allowed to watch."

"No ropes," Gemma laughed, "and we definitely want you to do more than watch. Just the three of us, enjoying the bodies God gave us."

I surpassed a snort. The bodies X-Change gave us.

"I'm in," said Enzo. "You two lead, tell me what to do."

Gemma grinned and raised an eyebrow in my direction. I took the cue.

"First, I want you to help Gemma out of that dress."

He complied, of course. I watched in awe as the shimmering fabric slowly stretched around her body as he tugged at the hem. Enzo gasped first at her lack of underwear, then again when her firm breasts popped free of their confinement. We both stood back and admired her curves in the dim light.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and tossed them aside, Enzo followed suit. Gemma and I were the ones to gasp this time, his chiseled body was nothing short of perfection. More muscle than me, flawless creamy coffee skin, and completely clean-shaven. Everywhere. The three of us slowly glanced back and forth around the triangle, admiring each other.

We slowly narrowed the gap and began kissing and exploring each others bodies with hands, fingers, and tongues. Somehow it all worked, a three way make-out session. Several times our two cocks would bump or get sandwiched between us or Gemma. We finally pulled back after a few minutes and shared another look, as if waiting for someone to make a decision. Again, I took the cue.

I took Gemma by the hand and gently laid her on the bed. She instinctively spread her legs as I crawled up to her. Enzo mirrored me from the other side of the bed. We each took a tit and began slowly tonguing and sucking her pink nipples.

"Ooh, that's nice..."

I reached down between her legs and found Enzo's finger already there, slowly tracing the length of her slit. I pushed his finger with mine, and we both slipped inside.

"Shit," she hissed, "yes..."

Gemma's body shivered with the multiple points of stimulation from her two lovers. We continued to pleasure her, and quickly brought her to a shaking climax. I plunged three fingers into her cunt while Enzo rubbed delicately at her clit.

"Fuck, that was fast," she panted. "Whew..."

We took turns kissing her, then each other as we leaned together over her body.

"God, that's hot..." said Gemma. "What's next, boys?"

"I'm going to plow that tight, wet pussy of yours," I said matter of factly. "And Enzo, I want you to fuck me while I do it." I got assenting murmurs in return.

I climbed onto Gemma while Enzo hopped off the bed. Lowering my body onto hers, our sweaty chests pressed together. Her tits flattened between us and I hungrily tongued her mouth. With a free hand, she guided my cock into her slippery entrance. I pushed and slowly filled her, her eyes conveying that I was where I was supposed to be. I took a few delicious strokes and stopped, about to glance over my shoulder. That's when I felt Enzo's hands pulling my cheeks apart.

"Oooh..." I moaned as he began to rub my entrance with a finger. "Just a second..." Without leaving Gemma's warm confines, I pushed her legs together and straddled her waist. I was long enough to still reach deep inside her. I spread my knees even further. "There you go."

Enzo quickly replaced his finger with tongue and began to lick my opening. I sank onto Gemma and let him open me. She cooed in my ear and began to nibble on it as I stayed still.

After a few minutes of rimming me, Enzo stopped to grab the bottle of lube. I took the opportunity to pull nearly out of Gemma and plunge back inside, my cock rubbing wonderfully between her thighs and back inside her.

"I can't believe he's going to fuck you while you fuck me..." she whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm hmm..." I murmured.

I stopped thrusting when Enzo began slowly working the slippery liquid into me. I felt another finger or two a moment later, then more cool lube. Finally, the sound of Enzo slathering his large shaft.

"Kyle, have you done this before? I don't want to hurt you..."

"Uh huh," I panted. "Please put it in me." My voice sounded more like Kayla.

I laid my head on Gemma's shoulder as Enzo pressed gently against my back door. The lube and fingering made it easy, and his head popped in with little resistance. He took a few tentative strokes, pushing a little further each time.

"Oh..." he said quietly from above me, "you're tight. Oh, fuck..."

He pushed a few more times and finally sunk all the way in to my willing ass. I let out a little whimper as his head brushed past my prostate.

"Mhmm, baby..." said Gemma. "You like that?" I whimpered again. "I can feel him pushing you into me. I like that."

Enzo pulled about halfway out and stopped. I raised myself up on my forearms and stared into Gemma's eyes before kissing her. When I pulled away, I took a deep breath and began moving. I rocked backward first, plunging Enzo back inside me and past my pleasure button. I rocked forward and down into Gemma, sliding my cock into her waiting cunt. I repeated the delicious cycle three or four times, slowly, before stopping.

"Oh my fucking god... you guys..." I gasped.

Enzo took my hips and began to help my movements. He scooted just a bit further away, so that when one cock was fully buried, the other was nearly out. I was the willing fuck-toy sandwiched between them, but fully responsible for both their pleasure. It drove me crazy in the best way.

Gemma began to moan appreciatively as we got into a good rhythm. When I plunged deep into her pussy, my ass was nearly empty and craving the next thrust. Each time Enzo pulled me back toward him, my ass would slap his thighs as he pushed my insides apart.

I'm not going to last long.

"Do you like that?" said Enzo, through his now labored breathing. "You like feeling me inside you?"

"Yes..." I answered. "Please don't stop." I managed to focus on Gemma, she was alternating her gaze between the two men above her. I looked down between our bodies and saw she had begun to finger her clit. Normally I would have happily helped her, but not in this state. It was all I could do to hold myself up.

Between Enzo's cock pressing my pleasure spot with each thrust and the tightness of Gemma's thighs, I was quickly headed over the edge. Every brush against my prostate stirred the load building inside me. I finally went limp as my climax began and simply let Enzo manhandle my body between the two of them.

"Shit, I'm almost..." I could barely form words. I pistoned into Gemma as I felt the cum rising. "I'm gonna cum, fuuuuck!"