Collette and Mia Pass the Time

Story Info
Collette spends time with her roommate Mia.
1.4k words
4.41
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia woke me by lightly touching the red marks Simon left me from my leather thong beating. "Ow."

"Sorry," but she kept at the little lines on my hamstrings and back.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"He left you some pretty work." She took a pic with her phone and showed me my back. Simon had left a crisscross pattern on my pale white skin. It was pretty. I wondered how much darker they must have been a few hours ago.

"Oh. Huh."

"So, good night with Simon?" I thought of the night before, and before I could speak, she giggled, "My God, that was some face you made. It was a must have been a good night."

"Neal here?"

"No, Savannah."

"The city or some girl named Savannah?"

"The city. His dad is some big shot lawyer there, and Neal works for him," she pouted.

I was very confused, "Neal manages a bowling alley."

"Oh, I didn't tell you. He and his dad have an arrangement: Neal can do whatever he wants for work, but he had to go to law school first. So, he graduated high school early at 15, and went straight to college. After that, he graduated and bought a bowling alley. But, every once in a while, he goes to help his dad with a case, which earns him a huge stipend as a legal analyst. When his dad retires, Neal takes over at the firm." She looked proud of him.

"Huh. Well, good for him."

Her pretty face slumped again, "Bad for me."

"Miss him?"

"Yeah."

I hated seeing Mia so sad. She was gorgeous, Latina, and my best friend, as well as roommate. When she was sad, it was like seeing a dolphin try to walk on land: she was out of her element and didn't know what to do about it. Mia usually had two speeds, fucking or about to be fucking. "Sweetie, why don't we get some take out and Netflix all afternoon?"

"That sounds great. But we can't watch iZombie," she shook her head.

"How come?"

"When Neal found out I watched an episode without him, he was so mad, he didn't talk to me for our whole shower."

"Okay." Egg rolls and hours later, Mia and I snuggled on the couch as we watched a nature documentary about birds in the Amazon. It was a very comfortable arrangement until my phone buzzed and I jumped when I saw it was my boyfriend Gino. "Hello?"

"Hey, Hon. Wanna do something?"

"I'm keeping Mia company, Neal's out of town."

She shook her head, 'No'.

I waved for her to stop.

He kidded, "Oh. Bowling emergency?"

"Long story. Can we do something tomorrow?" I hoped.

"I get it, take care of your girl. Pick you up for breakfast, say 7?"

"That sounds great. See you then. Bye."

"Bye." I ended the call, and Mia gave me a surprised look. I explained, "I don't know how he'd react to the red marks Simon left me last night, and there's no easy way to enlighten him. He's not used to our world just yet."

She sit her succulent bottom lip, then admitted, "I've got some salve I make, which will help them heal faster, so you can see him without worry tomorrow." Mia led me to her bedroom.

"Why didn't you offer that earlier?"

"You look so pretty in stripes," she smiled.

I had no idea when she had found the time to redecorate. Her bed was still a king-size, but the frame was quilted and dark chocolate in color. She'd remade the whole place in cocoa, gray, and cream. A built-in shelving unit at the right wall functioned as a wardrobe with a desk in the middle of it. I pointed to the new built-in wardrobe on our shared wall, "Noise cancellation?"

She giggled, "Maybe."

"Good lord, when did you do all this?"

"You're loud and you've spent a lot of time with Gino lately. You're louder when he visits. Strip and lay down," Mia said before she darted off to the bathroom. I followed orders and waited. She giggled, "Oh, I do enjoy walking into my room to find a yummy naked lady on my bed," she sat on the bed next to me. "Okay, this is going to be cold," she was right. The red marks hurt as she applied the salve, but immediately went numb. "It'll numb you, that's normal." She painted the mixture onto all my wounds, and I relaxed. Then, Mia massaged my legs, which felt amazing.

"That's wonderful," I murmured, as I realized I was wet.

"I'm glad," she said as she continued up to my glutes, "Feel good there, too?"

"Mm hmm."

"Did he mark you anywhere else?"

"Mm?"

"Did Simon use the leather thong on your pussy, Dear?"

It hadn't occurred to me that someone might do that. "No," I shuddered at the thought.

"Mm," she sounded disappointed, "Too bad."

"Why's that?"

"I was hoping to have an excuse to touch you there."

"You don't need an excuse," I said.

"Oh, good," Mia wiped her fingers clean, then wiggled them between my legs. "Wet already? From the pain or the massage?"

"Both...I think," my words came out piecemeal.

"I'll have to thank Simon later," she slid her thin digits into me, and I groaned. She slowly pet my insides like she was calming a cranky cat.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. I gripped her comforter in my fists as they tightened.

She pulled out and I whined. "Roll onto your back," she instructed. I did, and Mia went to the jewelry section of her new built-in. She pulled out a long string of pearls, then came back to the bed. She parted my legs, "Hold still."

I felt a few of the small beads enter my twat and gasped, "What are you doing?"

Some more went in, while she giggled, "Having fun. What are you doing?"

"Having fun letting you, umgh..." I moaned hard. She pressed the remaining pearls onto my clit and rubbed them around on me. It was intense and cold and weird, but I liked it. I shuddered again when she pulled the strand up and slowly out of me. I grunted in response. I didn't realize how many she'd put into me, and she took her time. My hips jerked with each pearl, and finally the last of the necklace tickled on its way out. I looked at her between my legs, and her sex drunk face told me she was about to go down on me. I leapt up, took her by the shoulders, and pinned her to her bed.

"Hey, I thought I was having fun," she playfully objected.

"You're about to," I said as I dove face first under her dress. The light came threw her dress and made her skin pink. She had a lovely rosy cunt. I knew she owned panties, but I couldn't remember the last time I found them on her. I tickled her wetness with my fingers, and she giggled, then moaned. I bit the inside of her left thigh, as I pushed my fingers into her slit. Mia grunted while I teased her G spot. "Feel good?"

"Y...Yes...you're getting really good at this," she managed to say.

I wanted to be sure I heard her correctly, so I released her thigh, and asked, "I'm 'getting' good at this?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"I wasn't good before?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Collette, talk later, eat now!" She took my head and shoved my face into her pussy. I giggled with a face full of lady bits, and she squirmed. Then, I got to work. I found her clit with my tongue and pressed my fingers in her. I pulsed them on her spot in time with my tongue. Then, I remembered Gino's technique, and tried to curve my tongue the way he did, so I could get it on both sides of her clit at the same time.

"Oh..." she drew in a deep breath of air, "FUCK!" Mia kept her hand on the back of my head and controlled me against the rhythm of her hips. I caught a breath now and then but became lightheaded as she rode my face. Her pussy throbbed on my fingers, and I added the other two. Mia screamed, and forgot about holding my face to her, but I stayed on target the whole time. I worked my thumb into her carefully, and she shrieked, "Oh my God, stop stop stop!" I gingerly pulled out, while she writhed in front of me. I pulled myself out of her dress, then laid next to her on the bed. Mia panted, "Fu...uck."

"Had to make up for the times I wasn't good at it."

"Jesus, woman, take a compliment," she said.

I giggled, and she slapped my thigh.