Colombian Diva into Black Men

Story Info
Lissette Ruiz meets Stephen in Ottawa, Canada.
1.3k words
2.62
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

The Museum of Canadian Imperialism, located on MacLeod Avenue, is sandwiched between a set of upscale condos, old-fashioned townhouses and a police station. It is one of the main attractions in this part of downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Tens of thousands of Canadians flock to the Museum every day, and for the security guards and the cleaners who work there, that's a lot to handle. Take a walk into the shoes of those who are often seen and not heard, the security guards and the cleaners working at those big Museums in the Canadian Capital...

Like most Museums, the Museum of Canadian Imperialism is packed with trinkets and artifacts stolen from a so-called lesser culture...or three. The place contains everything from Native American costumes, spears, bows and arrows and music instruments to Inuit art and African weaponry and textiles. Like their imperial predecessors the British and the French, Canadian Imperialists have taken quite a bit from people of color as they roamed the world in the days of conquest. Modern imperialists fondly remember the days before human rights became a thing. The Museum exists to glorify those bygone days. Isn't that a hoot? The sarcasm is strong with this one!

Our protagonist Lissette Ruiz is a young Colombian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Standing five-foot-nine, a bit chubby, with big tits, wide hips and a big ass, the brown-skinned, dark-haired Colombian gal is hot and she knows it. Doesn't mean she suffers fools, though. After leaving her cashier job at Metro, Lissette began working as a cleaner at the Museum of Canadian Imperialism. The job pays seventeen dollars an hour, which is way better than the measly fourteen bucks Lissette was making at Metro. While working at the Museum of Canadian Imperialism, Lissette met a most interesting fellow, a big and tall young Black man named Stephenson Laroche, and that's when things took an unexpected turn...

"Tu es muy bonita, senorita, ยป Stephenson gallantly said to Lissette when they ran into each other in the elevator. Lissette looked at Stephenson, and sighed. The big Black guy was looking at Lissette as though he'd said something brilliant. As if she would fall for some basic, downright inappropriate shit like that. As a young woman working in a mostly male environment, Lissette was used to getting hit on by guys. Stephenson looked Lissette up and down, then grinned. Rolling her eyes, Lissette ignored Stephenson and walked away. When Lissette reached the basement door, she paused for a second.

"Pendejo," Lissette said with a grin, and then she walked away, leaving Stephenson standing there, frowning. Lissette sighed happily and continued pushing her cart as she made her way around the basement. There were offices and mini-cafeterias and kitchenettes to clean, and Lissette did her duty flawlessly. The whole thing took forty five minutes. Lissette decided to head upstairs to check on the mezzanine, where a lot of visitors like to make a mess. The Museum's tiny restaurant is located on the mezzanine, after all.

Lissette was pushing the cart and making her rounds when she heard some commotion. A tall, middle-aged White dude was arguing with his girlfriend, a short Chinese woman. Folks patronizing the Museum's restaurant called the security team, and guess who showed up? Lissette sighed when she saw the same Black male security guard from downstairs step through the elevator door, along with a bald-headed Arab dude that she didn't know. Lissette watched attentively as the security guards approached the arguing couple...

"I never should have given you permanent resident status, you cheating whore," said Mr. Old White Dude as he glowered at his Chinese girlfriend. The short Chinese gal launched into a tirade which increased Mr. Old White Dude's ire. The lady insulted the man in both English and Chinese. Fellow Museum visitors watched the arguing couple and some even took out their cell phones and began filming. This was way more excitement that these polite, passive aggressive Canadians were used to having during a day at the Museum.

"You limp-dick bastard, you never satisfied me, that's why I fucked your cousin," shouted the Chinese gal. Upon hearing those words, Mr. Old White Dude growled angrily, looking like he was ready to throttle his girlfriend. That's when the security guards stepped in. The old White dude punched the Arab security guard, who then went down like a sack of potatoes. Stephenson the security guard, after seeing his security buddy Ahmed get taken out, decided to defend himself. The old White dude smiled nastily, knowing that the system would take his side no matter what...

"I'm warning you old man, don't come at me," Stephenson said as he put up his dukes, and the old White dude laughed, then swung on him. Stephenson dodged the attack and then went after Mr. Old White Dude. Having been a football player during his college days, Stephenson knew how to handle himself. The restaurant crowed watched, amazed, as the Black male security guard tackled the old White dude and held him down. Additional security guards arrived, and they handcuffed the old White dude before calling the local police. Looks like a brother won the day for once...

"Este hombre es fuerte, this man is strong," Lissette said to herself as she watched Stephenson in action. After regaining his senses, Ahmed the security guard thanked Stephenson profusely for taking care of business. Stephenson and his security guard buddies talked to the police, who took down their information and then drove away with the old White dude in handcuffs. Stephenson never noticed Lissette's smile as she looked at him, intrigued in spite of herself. Black masculinity excites a lot of females, and Colombian broads like Lissette Ruiz are no exception...

When Lissette got home that evening, she took a shower, and then lay naked on her bed. Smiling, the young Colombian woman rubbed her nipples and fingered her pussy while thinking about the events of the day. Stephenson the security guard was something else. While masturbating, Lissette grabbed a thick Black dildo and began fucking herself with it. Closing her eyes, Lissette imagined Stephenson on top of her. Hmm, what would that be like?

"Fuck me Papi," Lissette said, and Stephenson stood there, a big and tall, very naked Black man. Grinning, Stephenson stroked his big Black cock and then approached Lissette. Spreading her thick brown thighs invitingly, the curvaceous Colombian gal welcomed the Black man's dick inside of her. Stephenson placed his dick against Lissette's pussy and pushed. Thrusting the big Black dildo into her vagina, Lissette imagined that it was Stephenson fucking her...

"Hmm, give me that Colombian coochie, sexy lady," Stephenson grunted, and he grabbed Lissette's thick legs, raising them in the air as he fucked her. Lissette moaned deeply while taking that big Black dick deep inside her sweet Colombian pussy. It wasn't long before the young Colombian gal made herself cum. Opening her chestnut eyes, Lissette saw that Stephenson was nowhere to be seen. Yup, it was all a fantasy. Sighing, Lissette relaxed a bit and then went to one of her favorite spots. Time to investigate Stephenson Laroche, the heroic Black male security guard...

From what Lissette Ruiz gathered, Stephenson Laroche was born in someplace called Cap Haitien, in northern Haiti. The brother was new to the City of Ottawa and was studying business at Algonquin College. There was no information on whether Stephenson had a girlfriend or not. Well, Lissette decided to help a brother out. Since Stephenson tried to holler at her at work, Lissette figured he might be interested. Tomorrow, Lissette would dress up real sexy before heading to work, and flirt with Stephenson. Time for the Haitian stud to see what Colombian female hotness is all about. Lissette is a woman on a mission, and nothing will get in her way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers