Colon Clay

Story Info
Teah runs into an old acquaintance.
1.9k words
4.71
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah had been at it all day. Filing papers, answering phone calls and organizing spreadsheets. She'd forgotten to take care of business that morning, because she wanted to get to work early and finish up the fall quarter WIC applications that had been given to her a week prior.

Teah understood most teen mothers got pregnant between the months of February and May.

Spring time brought out the horn dog in everyone.

She knew this well being a parent and a former softcore porn star online.

Intercourse equaled family assistance programs.

These teen moms gave her a job that she'd never have to worry about being laid off from so long as she kept up with the changes to the welfare system.

Teah used to be judgmental of young teen moms, but when she became a single mother, she realized that she loved to fuck as much as the next woman.

Teah finished her final report at quarter to five.

It was a cloudy Wednesday. It was Hump Day.

She waited for most of the employees to go home before she checked the unisex bathroom down the hall near the conference room.

Teah loved that little restroom because of how clean it was and how out-of-the-way it was.

Very few people knew about it.

It didn't have a sign on the door indicating that it was a restroom.

Teah wore her usual office attire: a white blouse, tight black pinstripe pants and her black patent heels.

While she cleaned up messages that cluttered her inbox, her tender anus sang low and blasted eggy, warm gas bubbles into the cushion of her office chair.

The trapped air pockets released from her relaxing rectal sleeve let her know that it was time to sit on the throne and ground out a bowel-obstructing burrito.

WIC division supervisor Lisa Stewart stopped in to check on Teah before she headed out.

Big bottom, tiny waist Lisa was well-known at the Community Regional Action Partnership for leaving avocado-sized monster turds in toilets.

Whenever Lisa had to do number two, she would sometimes announce it in the form of a joke.

Many employees laughed at her, but they didn't dare cross her.

Their actions meant the difference between steady work and unemployment.

Lisa had pull at C.R.A.P. only because she was related to the Vice President.

Teah thought Lisa was an evil bitch who was unhappy in her current relationship.

But, since discovering that they both made huge turds, they had become somewhat social.

But, Teah knew better.

She didn't trust Lisa at all.

What Lisa was saying wasn't potty humor played for laughs. It was a rectal-pressure relieving ritual, a private and erotic procedure that made her toes curl and caused creamy white secretions to drip from her secret place.

"Are you done here?" Lisa asked Teah.

"Just about."

"The exam for the new data entry system is coming up soon."

"I know," Teah said.

"Have you been studying?" Lisa asked.

"Could you put in a good word for me?"

"Everybody takes the exam if they want to keep their job here, Mrs. Jones. But, I can do you this one favor. After all, you did teach me that technique where you can have a huge orgasm while you poop."

"Finally finished," Teah said. "Now I can take care of some other business."

"I had pizza and corn chips," Lisa said. "Girl, the turd I dropped in that toilet today, it was so rough."

"You know that makes your poop hard."

"I don't care," Lisa said. "I love to eat."

Teah undid the bottom two buttons on her blouse, unzipped her pinstripe pants and rubbed her tummy.

"Girl, my butthole hurts."

"You gotta dookie?" Lisa asked.

Teah stood up, feeling the massive bulk of fecal clay shift up into her colon again.

"It is ready to come out, I swear."

Teah stepped out of her heels and slid her feet into a pair of plush white flip flops.

Lisa was confused by the spa slippers.

"Getting a pedicure while you pass a sausage?"

"These are my dookie shoes."

"Dookie shoes?"

"They help me relax while I poop."

"I just got done," Lisa said. "My booty hole is still sore. I tore that bathroom up."

"Which one?" Teah asked.

"Down the hall," Lisa answered. "Ain't no sign on the door."

Teah grinned at Lisa.

"Thanks for warming up the seat for me."

Teah went to the unisex restroom. She turned on the light and found the fan still running.

She checked the toilet and found brown smears on the incline of the bowl.

The faint aroma of feces was still lingering.

Lisa must've blown this place up, Teah thought.

She left the bathroom and found a closet nearby.

From the closet she took a bottle of bowl cleaner and a toilet brush.

She squirted the blue cleaner on the incline and scrubbed away the shit smears left by whatever monster Lisa had dropped into the bowl.

With the toilet bowl clean and her anus throbbing, Teah prepared to take care of her business.

She got her pants down around her ankles and sat down. Urine drained out of her middle exit and turned the toilet water lemon yellow.

Teah breathed out as pee dropped below her and gathered the front of her blouse.

She pulled the shirt up just below her bust and tied it off so that her tummy was exposed.

Teah had brought reading materials and a book of matches to eat up the foul odor she'd produce while she defecated.

She felt her anus relaxing and it opened to the size of a peanut with a tiny morsel of poop peeping out.

Teah let the turd sit there on the edge of release and let the blockage move on its own. It moved slowly and felt like a ball of cement.

Then, she let her anus spread open wide.

The peanut-sized morsel was revealed as part of a larger poo mass that grew in girth until it filled up her butthole to its capacity.

Teah felt ripples of ecstasy throughout her body as the turd ball remained lodged down there.

A poop morsel dangled from the larger mass by a single fiber. She put the hair magazine down, reached around with her index finger and touched the end of the poo mass.

The surface felt like a wad of gravel stones fused together. The warmth of it reminded her of brownies that had been removed from the oven and left out to cool. She bore down and her asshole stretched to make way for the load that had been stored in her colon for the past two days.

The turd hung from her anus.

The feeling of it made her vaginal lips separate and the inner meats of her pink, glistening pussy swell with erotic life.

Teah played with the turd a bit, pushing down on it and letting it shift back up into her rectum.

With every effort, her pussy oozed with white cream in long snotty drips.

The sensation of the poo mass in her tender back passage was beyond anything she'd ever felt before.

Letting it hang there was making her moist.

She breathed out and began to rub her juicy clitoris in circular motions.

She kicked off her slippers and pants and really got into it as the building of a clitoral orgasm beckoned.

She wanted this to be perfect.

She found that squatting brought more pleasure as well as pressure to her nether region.

She got up on the toilet seat and leaned back a bit letting her butt cheeks hang open.

She unbuttoned the front of her blouse and lifted her full-cup bra from her bosom.

Teah put her head to the wall while she played with her clit and fondled her right breast.

The turd was moving down again and it made her shutter. She quickened the circles around her clitoral hood and gasped as more of the stool revealed itself.

Between her cheeks hung a solid tube of feces that dropped onto the toilet bowl incline with a loud PLAT!

Teah quickly got down on to the seat as gobs of thick white mucus poured from her vaginal opening in long snotty droplets.

She felt tears brimming and held herself tight with her eyes shut until she could calm down.

Teah cleansed her anal area with baby wipes.

The massive stool was shaped like a flint dagger.

Teah left the unisex restroom. While checking her cell phone, she ran into a familiar face in the hallway.

It was a man she hadn't seen since she got her last suppositories. This was a man she'd had a secret crush on, but never pursued for professional reasons.

"Dr. Angeles," Teah said.

He moved in and hugged Teah. She was confused by this, since he never made bodily contact with her.

"How are you, Mrs. Jones?"

"Fine, I guess. Why are you here?"

"Just had to get some paperwork from my ex."

"You're divorced?"

"Just recently, yes."

Teah wanted to jump up and down.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, doctor."

He looked to the restroom door.

"Just got done taking care of business?"

"Yes," Teah said. "I'm eating healthier and..."

"Save it," he moved in. "I'm here because I have something to tell you."

"Really?" she asked. "Is it sexual in nature?"

"Very."

Teah nearly busted in her pants. She always wanted to be with this man and now her time had come.

"Does it involve us doing stuff?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

Teah waited for this moment for nearly a decade.

"You wanna fuck?" she asked plainly.

"Teah," he said. "I've been your gastroenterologist for eight years. I have been looking at your butthole probably longer than anybody else on this planet."

"What are you trying to say, doctor?"

"Call me Jarvis," he said.

"All right, then. Jarvis. Step into my office."

Teah led him back to her cubicle where she found her high heels and put them on.

Jarvis looked down at her butt as she leaned on the desktop for support.

She was a bit taller in her heels as she came face to face with him.

"Now," Teah said. "You were talking about my butthole."

"Yes," he continued. "I've been looking into your rectum for years and I've always wanted to sample the goods first hand."

Teah grinned and pressed up against him.

"You wanna fuck me in the ass?" she asked.

Jarvis smiled at her.

"I would love to have anal sex with you."

"Lemme see your dick."

Jarvis chuckled.

"What?"

"Show me your penis," she told him.

"You want me to do it here?" he asked.

Teah turned around and pulled her pants down.

She spread her cheeks and made her anus wink.

"See that booty hole?" she asked. "That's where your cock will be going."

She turned around and pulled up her pants.

"So show me what you're working with."

Jarvis yanked down the front of his pants.

"Jesus," Teah whispered.

"Big enough?" he asked her.

"Whatever you say, pickle dick."

"Teah, like I said, I want to sample the goods."

"I'm free this weekend," she told him. "We can go someplace private, outdoors."

"I'd like that very much."

"Good."

Teah finally draped her arms around him.

"You wanna see me push out a big turd, doctor?"

"Teah," he said, "I would love it..."

He kissed her.

"If you would get naked..."

He sucked her mouth.

"Let me fuck you in the ass..."

He continued to kiss her.

"And then, take a huge dump..."

He looked her square in the eyes.

"In my mouth."