Second Chances Ch. 01

Story Info
Three people meet and form a life changing bond.
3.3k words
4.55
1.5k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

The following story is the first one I have ever written. I wrote it a long time ago when I was a very different person. It is also very different from what I usually post here as it doesn't contain any sex. PG-13 stuff, but that is the extent. It does cast plus sized women and gorging on food in a positive way. You have been warned, so negative comments aren't needed. Why am I finally posting this? Because I think it is a good story, and I am proud of it. If you have gotten this far, please enjoy and leave a positive comment. Thanks

----------

My flight back home was going to be miserable, I just knew it. I was returning home to Florida after my best friends funeral. He returned to the United States a shattered man after serving way too long in consecutive Army deployments. The horrors he witnessed and was forced to endure ended badly. He was injured in an explosion and was sent back home blind, burns on 35 percent of his body and no legs. 30 days later, he turned onto his stomach and suffocated himself.

The only thing that would make me happy at that point, was if the plane suddenly fell from the sky and crashed in a big ball of fire. Now, I didn't wish any harm on any of the other passengers or crew, and I damn sure wasn't going to cause the crash. I was just miserable and worn out from all the crying I had done the last 4 days. Yes, I am man enough to admit that I feel pain and had been crying. I just wanted to feel the pain Ed felt and be with him again.

Not near that degree of emotion, my long time girlfriend just broke up with me a week before I received the news of Ed's death. When we first met we were happy. We had outrageously exciting sex and she was a total knockout. Many of our friends thought we were the perfect couple. We were amazing together for about a year.

Then I realized why we so perfect. We didn't talk to each other. I mean, we didn't talk about our future, whether or not we wanted kids, our finances, politics, religion, nothing. The relationship felt stagnant. I tried to bring up some of these concerns, and that is when the fighting started. It turned out we had nothing in common. When I say fighting, I am talking about we fought over everything. Where to go for dinner, what to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon, what music we listened to in the car, whether or not the toilet paper went over or under. Yeah, we fought about that too. Neither of us wanted to compromise, so nothing was resolved.

I was unhappy in the relationship, but I wanted to fix it somehow, so I was upset when one day I got home from work and all of her things were gone from the condo we shared. Phone calls and text messages went unanswered.

The day before she left, I was given a call by the storage place that I kept my classic hotrod. It was a 1970 Chevelle SS. Big block engine, retrofitted with air conditioning, upgraded brakes, custom paint and interior. The works. It cost me a small fortune, but well worth it. It was faster than anything on the road and I absolutely loved to drive it. The facility had been broken into and my car was gone. The police told me the job was done by professionals. The alarm bypassed and cameras covered.

Just after the police left, the gentleman that owned the unit next to mine showed up. Nothing had been stolen from his unit, although it was opened. The police think his was broken into by a couple of petty thieves that jumped on an opportunity. Another unit owner surprised two guys and they took off before the person could get a description. They did leave a couple of good fingerprints so hopefully they will get caught. My car? Most likely gone forever.

I talked to the guy casually on occasion. While he remained gaurded all the time, I could tell that deep down he was a nice guy. That day he was behaving much darker. As we parted ways, he growled, "I am going to find those punks if its the last thing I do." I am not sure if it was my imagination or not, but I might have seen the flash of a large caliber gun in a shoulder holster under his jacket.

---------

As I walked down the aisle of the plane, most of the seats had already been filled. Never one to wait in line like a bunch of cattle heading to slaughter, I was one of the last to board. Glad I am not sitting by that infant, or that woman who was already bitching up a storm. Woah! That flight attendant is hot! I hope she serves me!

When I found my seat I had to do a double take. Already seated were a couple of the most beautiful plus sized women I had ever seen. I have nothing against fat people, and I was speechless, mesmerized by their incredible beauty and sex appeal.

The woman in the aisle seat looked up at me and asked, "Can I help you?" Long eyelashes seemed to move in slow motion as she spoke.

"Um, I think that window seat is mine." Showing the ladies the seat assignment on my phone, I couldn't decide which woman was more gorgeous. Just absolutely stunning women. Well, this flight might not be so bad after all.

"Sure, lets get out of your way," the other lady sweetly replied. No, that's not quite right. That isn't describing her voice accurately. Her voice was so delicate and fragile with a strong, yet eloquent southern drawl. Such an amazing impression in so few words. Holy crap! Did I just fall for her based on one casual friendly sentence? The first womans voice was sweet, but this one had the voice of an angel.

I quickly sat down for fear the tightness in my pants was going to embarrass me, making sure to buckle up tight.

"Thank you ladies, my name is Joe," as I smiled as friendly as I could.

The woman with the beautiful voice, smiled as she spoke, showing off a perfect set of shiny bright white teeth. "I am Dawn, and this is my best friend Destiny." Oh I would never stop being amazed by her voice and such a infectious smile.

"So nice to meet both of you," I smiled.

As I already mentioned, both women were quite large. With my absence they looked comfortable at first glance. With my addition, at 5'10" and 200, they looked cramped and very uncomfortable.

"Dawn, you ladies look very uncomfortable, crammed in those tiny seats. Would you like to switch seats with me? You could sit by the window with me in the middle. That would give both of you more room."

As all 3 of us got up to switch around, I was able to get a better look at my seat mates. Dawn was fairly short, although it was kinda hard to tell exactly with her platform heels, she still only came up to my shoulder height. Her skin was a flawless alabaster and makeup was perfect. Full, natural looking eyelashes, and bright energetic green eyes. She had on a black short skirt that showed off a big butt and shapely legs and her blouse was a fine linen that showed a hint of a big, but not too big bosom. A very rough guess put her at around 200lbs.

Destiny was a much larger woman standing close to 6ft. and probably pushing 300 pounds if not more. She was wearing flat sandals so it was easier to judge her height. My guess is she is of a Mediterranean ethnicity with a darker olive skin and equally dark eyes. Her big ass was squeezed into a pair of jeans that threatened to burst at the seams at any moment and her huge breasts were covered by an elegant brightly colored loose fitting blouse.

Dawns long brown and blonde tresses were tied up in a tight ponytail. Destiny had shoulder length, tight curly, very dark hair. I couldn't tell if it was dyed or natural. It was quite obvious they both took very good care of their looks and knew what fit, what looked good, and what didn't.

As we were taxiing towards the runway, Dawn became noticeably upset.

"Are you ok?" I gently asked.

"I am scared of flying!" she whimpered on the verge of tears, shutting her eyes tight, trembling with fear.

I delicatly picked up her hand in mine, and spoke in a very soft and soothing voice, "You are going to be fine Dawn, Destiny and I are here with you. Squeeze my hand if you want. We will all be ok."

With a surprising degree of strength, she gripped my hand tight.

"That's it, squeeze my hand, you aren't going to hurt me." I reassured her, although I wasn't sure myself. She really had a death grip on me.

Soon the plane started to level off from its steep ascent, as it still climbed above the clouds to its cruising altitude. She sensed that the worse was over, and slowly began to relax. Loosening her grip yet still keeping her hand in mine she slowly opened her eyes as her breathing returned to normal.

Looking at me with a bit of a blush and an embarrassed look, she apologized. "I am sorry for squeezing your hand so tight," as she released mind and began to rub her hand for what must have been sore tired muscles. "Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it. You made the worse part of flying, the take off, much better."

"Yeah, she threw up on the way to Chicago, just after we took off from New Orleans." Destiny added.

"Shut up! Don't tell him that! That's embarrassing!"

"Its true, she did. Nothing I can do to help. I am just glad she didn't throw up on you."

Turning back to Dawn, I said, "I am happy you didn't throw up on me either. But why did you want to switch seats with me knowing you wouldn't be next to your friend for the take off?"

Sheepishly, with a slight bit of red returning to her her face, "As she said, she can't do anything for me. I really liked your idea of you sitting in the middle so we could have more room and...," she paused, not sure if she wanted to finish her sentence.

"And what?"

Turning her face away from me, "And...umm...for some weird reason I umm...even though we just met like 15 minutes ago, I had the sense you would protect me. Oh God! I am so embarrassed!" as she covered her face which was quickly turning a deep shade of crimson.

I softly chuckled. "Don't be embarrassed! Its ok. I am happy I was able to help."

Slowly, she put her hands down and reached for her purse. Pulling out a couple of tissues she dabbed at a couple of lingering tears. "Anyway, thank you for your help, I really appreciate it," daring to look up at me with a shy smile.

"Does anyone here want anything to drink?" a flight attendant politely interrupted.

"Yes please, I would like a beer, what do you have? And I am buying a round for my friends." "Dawn?, Destiny?, " as I looked at each one, "Anything you want."

"This guy gets better by the minute!" Destiny exclaimed to her friend, "I will have a rum and coke please".

"And for you ma'am?" I asked Dawn.

"A screwdriver?" she timidly asked.

"And a screwdriver for her," I said boldly.

An hour later, the three of us were talking and laughing like we were old friends that had known each other for forever. It was amazing how quickly we became comfortable with each other.

Destiny got up to use the lavatory, and Dawn and I continued to have a great conversation despite her friends absence. After a while though, Dawn became worried. Destiny had been gone for a while and she was concerned.

"Don't be worried, its not like she can get very far."

"I guess not."

In a whisper, I said, "Besides, she might have joined mile high club."

"What is the mile high club?"

"Sex on a plane while in flight. You know, 5,280 feet in the air, a mile high."

"Oh, my God, maybe," she giggled.

A few minutes later, the attendant asked Dawn to come with her.

A worried look came over her face, "Is Destiny ok?"

"Just come please."

I got up to let Dawn out and started to follow them to the rear of the plane.

"Sorry, sir, she asked that only her girlfriend come."

I was concerned for both of them, but at this point there was nothing I could do.

A minute later, Dawn came back. "We need you to come help," a scared and freaking out look on her face.

Standing up I asked, "Is she ok?"

"No," in a hushed tone, "she's stuck."

"She's what?" not quite sure I heard her correctly.

"She's stuck!" with a little more urgency.

Dawn led me behind a makeshift temporary curtain at the very rear of the plane. Destiny was sitting on the toilet and a river of tears were streaming down her face. Now I thought the drowned raccoon look was hot, but knew that a compliment would surely be taken as an insult, so I refrained from saying something. A small blanket had been placed over her lap in order to retain what modesty she had left.

I must have stared a little bit too long, for Destiny angrily screamed at me, "ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STARE AT THE FREAKSHOW, OR ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING HELP!"

Immediately, I composed myself and went into action. "I'm sorry, I am here to help."

The lavatory was way too small for a person the size of Destiny. Her super wide hips had wedged themselves against the walls and she couldn't stand back up.

"Give me your hands," as we interlocked both arms. Her hands on my wrists and mine on hers. "Ok good. Now hold on tight. I am going to count down from 3 and say GO. On go, stand up with all of your might, because I am going to pull really hard, and I am going to need your help."

"Ok."

Bracing my legs to give myself some leverage, we were ready.

"Ready?"

She nodded yes.

"3,2,1,GO!" Pulling with all my might, the suction suddenly broke free, and Destiny came lunging towards me a lot faster than expected. I was off balance and fell over on my back. Destiny came crashing on top of me, crushing me with her sizable weight.

Quickly she rolled off of me, and started profusely apologizing to me. "Oh I am so sorry Joe! Are you ok?"

I just smiled, "Big question is, are you ok?"

"Yes, but no, but yes, I will be ok."

I helped her up, and turned away so Dawn could help rearrange clothes and clean up her friends face.

When they were ready, I ripped down the curtain and screamed at the nearest flight attendant, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THESE BATHROOMS SO SMALL?" The terrified woman cowered from my outrage. "HALF OF THESE PEOPLE," gesturing with an outstretched arm towards the cabin, "HALF OF THESE PEOPLE CAN'T USE THESE...THESE...COFFINS! YOU CALL THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE!?"

"Come on Joe," Dawn took my hand, as she patiently urged, "lets just sit back down."

Her tender angelic voice calmed me down, and the 3 of us returned to our seats. On our way, I noticed a smattering of applause from a few people. An "Atta boy," from an overweight business man, and a, "Thank you," with a warm smile from a plump grandmother.

Once we were seated and buckled back in, an attendent timidly asked, "Would you like anything else before we land?"

"Maybe one more round?" I softly asked the ladies.

Destiny, still visibly shaken from her ordeal, replied with a barely audible, "Yes please."

"Yes, one more round of drinks please."

As I looked up into eyes of the attendant, I realized that she was the same woman that I had yelled at, and the same one who had been so wonderful all day. "I am so sorry for my earlier outburst," I profusely apologized. "The bathroom size is not your fault."

Replying with a gentle smile, "This round is on the house,...uh,...I mean, plane."

All 4 of us giggled at her joke. "Coming right up!" with a renewed confidence.

Turning to Destiny, I asked, concerned for my friend, "Are you ok?"

"Yes I will be." Then, after pausing to collect her thoughts, "Thank you for your help, and the drinks, and for being a wonderful travel companion. For standing up for us. And just for being you."

"Yes, thank you Joe,"

Both women simultaneously kissed me on each cheek. This time it was my time to blush.

As we disembarked for our connecting flights, myself to Tampa and the girls to New Orleans, the attendant asked us to step aside for a moment. Handing me an envelope, "You are correct sir, we have had many complaints about the size of our facilities and something needs to be done about it. Please accept this a measure of our appreciation and for using us. On behalf of this airline we apologize and we hope that you will fly with us again."

"What is it?" a curious Dawn asked me as we walked up the gangway toward the terminal building.

"I don't know."

Once inside the building, we stepped aside, and I opened the envelope. Inside was a short, hand written letter, a hotel voucher, and a list of nationwide hotels. I read the note out loud, "Once again, we apologize for your stress and inconvenience. The others attendants, the flight crew, and I all pitched in our employee points and wanted to gift you this voucher for a free night at a hotel on the enclosed list. Thank you again for flying with us, Jolene Smith."

None of us knew what to say. They didn't know that we were complete strangers prior to boarding the flight and now we had one voucher for the 3 of us.

Destiny spoke up first, "I am sorry Dawn, I just can't fly so soon again, my hips are still sore, and you know my tiny bladder. I would rather die than be stuck in another one of their tiny toilets without Joe's help. Can we figure out something else? "

"Of course we can," as the friends hugged.

I looked over the list of hotels and noticed that the connecting airport hotel was on the list and told them so. "I make my own schedule and can take a few more days off from work if needed. Why don't we check out what rooms are available, and if needed, I will buy a second room for myself. I have heard a lot of very good things about the restaurant on the roof. I would love to spend a little more time with the both of you, and have dinner with you two tonight."

The girls looked at each other and readily agreed to my plan.

As it turned out, the voucher was very substantial, and a two bedroom master suite was available. We had our bags sent to the room, and headed for the elevator. On the way up, Dawn asked me, "So can a person still join the mile high club even if they are on the ground? I mean, we are still at the airport. Does it still count?"

"What is the mile high club?" Destiny asked.

Dawn and I just laughed.

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers