Bully Breathless in SSBBW Revenge

Story Info
Two women reunite. One won't be breathing much tonight.
2.4k words
4.12
7.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Tabitha."

"I said WAKE UP!"

"Ooh, sorry. That slap was a little rough. I guess I don't know my own womanly strength. I can't understand you, so don't waste your breath. Yes, you're tied up. Jesus, calm down. I tied them tight. They're silk, but they'll hold."

"See? Satisfied? That gag stays on too."

"You don't recognize me, do you? I used to be much smaller; I was just a little chubby then. But even still, you were a fucking asshole to me. Calling me names. Drawing those pictures of me in class."

"I hated myself back then. Maybe it was your fault, Tabitha. Or maybe it was your dickwad of a boyfriend. Troy? But I don't despise myself anymore. I like who I am. I like my big wobbly body. I eat when I like, and I like how big I got. I mean Jesus, look at all this flesh..."

"But I never forgot about you: my unrelenting bully."

"My confidence increased as I got older. Likely around the time my sex life opened up-- once I realized that some guys like bigger women. Some gals, too."

"You were a bitch, and I never forgot it. But I moved on. Then I saw your pretty face on a billboard. Real estate, huh? Pays well?"

"Twenty years since high school, Tabby cat. Can you imagine how mean you would have been if I was this fat, then?"

"So, yeah. I found out where you lived, and broke in. Door was unlocked, actually. You didn't even wake up. And now I got you. Didn't see any photos of a hubby. Guess we're both single, huh? Look, I brought a gift. A little teddy bear. He's here to watch from this shelf here."

"So here's the deal. You made fun of my weight. You liked calling me fat, blimp, stay puft, goodyear..."

"Well, I like to get kinky in the bedroom. Sometimes I do a little breathplay. You seem too vanilla to know about it, so I'll fill you in."

"I sit on guys. Sometimes girls. When you're under me, you can't breathe. It's physics. Big ass, and big fupa. Fat pussy. The lack of oxygen can be a turn on. For both parties. Assuming you don't die."

"Normally a tap gets me up. You won't me tapping me-- you can't reach. I'll have to just start slow."

"I can't hear you, I said. Just stay still and let me do my thing. Remember, you don't breathe unless I let you. And you weren't nice then, Tabby. Why should I be now? And fyi, I do this naked. So sit tight a minute."

"..."

"Alright, this is me. I know, I'm probably the biggest woman you've seen naked. Maybe I'm the only woman you've seen naked. You strike me as a woman who didn't party in college."

"Okay, I'm coming up on the bed with you. I like your bra and panties by the way. Baby blue is SO your color. I didn't shower lately, hope you don't mind. No? Yes? Sorry, can't tell what you're saying. Hold up."

"There, see? Better. I won't squash your chest just yet, I'll just straddle you like this for now. How do you like my big ass, right above your face? In a sec I'm gonna sit on you. Your bed is nice. Seems expensive. Seems to be holding my weight. You'll be comfy, but...air will be an issue."

"Let's practice. This is breathing."

(And this isn't. Because your face is in my ass. Get it?)

"Good."

"Anyway, take a deep breath, bitch. This is payback for high school."

(Mmm. Round one. I know you can hear me. I also know you're sealed in pretty good. If you were breathing, I'd feel it. Sorry about the smell. I jogged on the way here. Wasn't easy for me. But it was worth it. Okay, you're freaking out already, time for me to...)

"Sit up."

"Breathe, Tabitha. In the nose, out the nose. Do I smell good? I don't care. I hope not. So this is the basic idea of our night, okay? Take a breath, you pretentious scag."

"Okay, ready? Three...Two..."

(...One. Oh yeah. You're squirming now. Calm down. Just manage your air a little better. I'm not pushing on your chest, even. Don't panic yet. These first rounds should be easy. Just relax a bit. Sure... I broke in, with a vendetta from two decades ago. That doesn't mean I want you dead. Just wanna teach you a lesson in respect. Okay, maybe I should...)

"Sit up. Breathe. Breeeathe. That's good. In, out. Repeat. So full disclosure, this usually turns me on. But for you, this is purely satisfaction of a different kind."

"Okay miss priss, deep breath. Ready?"

(Okay. Man, you are in deep. I can feel your nose tickling my asshole a little. Little brown noser. So who would have thought? Pick on a girl, years later, hundreds of pounds heavier, she comes back. And she sticks you up her dirty ass crack. And you don't know how crazy she is. How far she'll take it.)

(Maybe she'll forget about the time? She'll lose track as she rambles on. All the while you might be blacking out as she suffocates you.)

"Relax. Breathe."

"Wow girl, every time it's this dramatic gasp out of you! So, who would do such a thing, right? Someone who's nuts? Hardly. I've never done this out of spite before. It's a rush. This is easy so far! What will you do when I drastically reduce your..."

(...Air time? I always get up when someone taps me. Some guys pay for this, did you know? I just do it with my partners. Some people love this. But you seem scared. I wonder what it feels like when someone is past tapping. When they start to really panic. Does your chest hurt? Ooh, you seem super scared. Why is that a turn on?)

(I mean you're not even my type. I like women with curves, not ribs. No offense, just a preference. If you survive tonight, do you think this will be your new thing? Maybe you'll stalk me? Come to my house. And tie yourself up in my bed, too? Hoping I come in, spread my cheeks, and...)

"Okay."

"That was close. Right, Tabby? I can tell by your breathing right now."

"Let's call this a checkpoint, ha-ha. Next one will be long. Even if you start fidgeting, I'm not getting up right away. Don't worry. I'll always get up eventually. Probably. Ready, darling?"

(There. I like you up there. I'm rocking on you a bit, I know. You're kinda turning me on. Am I doing the same? Let's check.)

(Mmm. Could be damp. But that might be terror sweat. Don't twitch. I'm just kidding around. I won't rape you. That would be cruel.)

(Cruel would farting on your face. I don't really do that. on purpose.)

(Cruel would be dropping on you from a couple feet up. I think that I could shatter you.)

(Cruel would be saying words like: suffocate, restrict, oxygen, smother, choke, gasp, asphyxiate, shudder, spasm....Hello? You there?)

(You're fine. I can tell you're getting the hang of this. Lasting longer. What did you call me again? Piggy? Blimp? Is it funny now? Could you even laugh if it was?)

"Air time."

"So back to school. I think what pissed me off the most was how the guys all thought you were hot shit. Troy at the top of the pile. You were just blonde and vapid. You haven't changed."

"I bet I have sex more than you now. I bet I'm happier. I feel like I can just tell. I could tell when I saw your billboard."

"That fucking smile. Where's that smile now?"

(In you go. Yeah, kinda crazy that this is getting me so riled. I might just...)

(Mmm...)

(Yeah. This is a good combo. I do it often. Something about a person's face buried in my fat ass while I diddle my clit...It's the best.)

(And the feeling of you STRUGGLE. Fuck, I love not knowing when you would normally be tapping. I just LOVE that it's up to me.)

(I love your moans, and your cries. I wish you were crying right now, just for a bit. That would really do it for me.)

"Air...just for a sec. So, like I was saying..."

(You put me in a locker. Called me names. I was claustrophobic back then.)

(Can you taste the irony? Or Is that just my ass sweat?)

(I turned things around, got over my self loathing. I feel good about my life now.)

(I just wasn't going to be able to enjoy life the same if I thought you were happy too. After how shitty you were. A little proto-Karen.)

(But you'll never forget about me now. What my asshole smells like after I forget to wipe.)

"Okay. I'm switching this up. Hold on."

"Hello down there. I'd rather be facing you. I know I said I wouldn't rape you, but...I'm going to shove your nose up my pussy. I keep it shaved. I guess this whole thing is pretty rapey. But who really thinks about women raping women?"

"Jeez, I can barely see you over my big belly, hey? Well...in you go. I'll try not to queef."

(Mmm-hmm...THAT'S the spot. I'll talk loud enough for you to hear me, okay?)

(OKAY?)

(You should nod so I know you can hear me. Ooh. Yes, I feel that. I'm just gonna sit a little...)

(...Harder.)

(Jeez, you must be drenched. Hold on.)

(Just hold on a little longer. Wait. Nod if you need air. Just kidding. I don't really care.)

"Break time. Oh my gosh, look how fucking wet I made you. Holy, you are breathing so hard. Don't hyperventilate."

"In...Out...In...Out..."

"Good. So, bitch...what smell do you like better? Unwashed ass, or sopping wet pussy?"

(In you go! Seriously. I hate you, but you have a very fuckable face. Maybe because you're so freaking bony.)

(Oh man. I should have filmed this. Would have been so easy. It would have made the best blackmail. Little yuppie realtor is actually a dyke who likes getting facefucked by an SSBBW.)

(That's slang for a super big chick, Tabby cat. Morbidly obese. I know I'm not fit. I don't think I'm healthy. But everybody drinks, or smokes, or something that does them harm. So I like eating. Sue me.)

(Shit, you are CONVULSING, lady. This is so fucking hot. how long can I push this, really?)

"Well."

"Let's not find out...Yet."

"This might seem off topic, but...what's the deal with female ejaculation? As in, squirting?"

"Everyone says it's pee. But some people are adamant it's something else. But how don't we know? Like science can't...?"

"Anyways. I never squirt. But I get wet, as you know. And I really love to cum. Usually I do it like this, with someone under me. It's just what gets me off."

"Okay. Again."

(You really are a good seat. I don't know what to do...Part of me wants to leave now. I've humiliated you. I know you'll never tell anyone.)

(For one, I'm pretty sure you couldn't tell me my name if your life depended on it. For two, name or not, you could never live this down. You'd never tattletale.)

(Oh...yes. Struggle more.)

(The other part of me wants to stay sitting. Keep you stuffed up my pussy until...you stop moving.)

(But that's not me. I'm no killer. Probably.)

(But I think the happy medium would be to cum. Just facefuck you until I cum hard, but not so rough that you die.)

"Breathe, my little pet."

"Cause this is your last breath. Before I cum, anyways. I bet I can do it without my hands."

(Alright. The final countdown. I'm close! Don't exhale too quickly, though.)

(10...feeling wet...feeling fucking good. 9...love your little waspy face. Your nose feels great inside me.... Why isn't nosefucking mainstream? 8...I love how much you're twitching. 7...that's good. Mmm, you bitch, I hated you. 6...I fucking hated your guts. I hated that I liked you then. 5...Ooh, yeah. I hated that you knew I liked you. And you picked on me harder. 4...is for four years of hell at that school. 3...is for the threesome I fantasized about with you and golden boy Troy, the football hero. 2 is for the two lips sealed over your nose. The pussy that's suffocating you.)

(And...last...is 1. Mmm, It stands...for won. As...in...I...fucking...WON..you frail, shallow....cunnnnnnnt!)

(Ohhhhmmmm...my GOD...)

(FUCK. Mmm...)

(Hold onnnnnn....okay.)

"Whoops."

"Please don't tell me I--"

"Oh thank goodness. I really had no intention of...anyways. You're fine, Tabitha."

"I'm gonna get dressed now. You should see yourself; You look like a big fat slug used your face as a shortcut."

"I'm gonna leave you these. Where did I find safety scissors you might ask? Can't remember. But I figured they'd give you enough trouble I'd be free to stroll out of here without being bothered."

"I'll free your hand here...okay. Careful. You do the rest, no rush. The gag is like a clasp, you'll have to..anyways, when you get there, you'll need both hands."

"So this will be our little secret, hey? I might even diddle to this sometime. Who needs a good memory when you got...a secret CAMERA? Haha...Yup, I lied. Little teddy bear here is a nanny cam. Sue me."

"It's been a blast, darling. As you know, personally. Look at you. Soaked. Think of me when you're feeling fancy. Feeling rich. Or frisky. Think about the time we shared. This bed we shared. How I used you. How helpless you were inside my folds, in my juiciest hole."

"And...oh. Wow. How WET I made you? I didn't expect that. Cool. Baby blues look a little damp."

"See you around, blondie, feel free to get off to this, anytime."

"But be careful how deeply you sleep."

...

"Troy. Hey, Troy. Relax..."

"You're not going anywhere. I bet you don't remember me. I filled out, quite a lot. I just sat around with your ex from high school, Tabitha? Anyways, she was my practice run."

"Compared to you, she was a nun. Do you remember what you did that weekend? The photos you spread around?"

"You're going somewhere dark. Somewhere warm. Somewhere with no oxygen. I can't promise you're coming out."

"When you took that upskirt, all those years ago, was it because you wanted to see up there? Because there's more to see now. But it's a very tight fit."

"I was going to bring my teddy bear, but I don't think I need a witness today. Things could get a little...hardcore."

"Let's begin."