Colonel of the Lancers Ch. 01

Story Info
The Colonel has his rewards
2.1k words
4.12
10k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A military camp outside Dieg, late December 1804.

The young woman was led by a devoted native cavalryman and as he pushed up the heavy canvas flap, the woman stepped into the dimly lit interior. Colonel Charles Henry Devon, stood with a faint smile upon his face, hidden by the dark bristles but his even white teeth made him look predatory.

The heat was sultry, the room smelled of leather, sweat and of her. The woman smelled of jasmine and her sex, her fragrance had caught his attention during the day, as she was the daughter of one of the rebel leaders, whom Devon had been engaged in fighting over two months. Now, she was spoils and more importantly, his sole possession. Madur, his trusted native cavalry officer had secured her for him, in the hope of promotion, and after the Colonel had used the woman enough, he would teach her the ways to please him. In the end, the woman would be whored out by anyone who would pay his price until she was too abused to be desired anymore. Madhur stood on guard outside, listening for any sign of the woman's ravishment, and perhaps the Colonel might call on him to subjugate the women together as they had only a month ago with a peasant girl, that took the Colonel's fancy. He stood at attention and waited.

The red and gold of the young woman's sari caught the light of the oil lamp and then her eyes caught the glint of his sabre. The long sweep of the light cavalry sabre reflected in her eyes as the weapon twitched. Colonel Charles Devon's dark eyes looked at her, his cropped black hair shone with his perspiration and his handlebar moustache bristled with energy.

"Stand still girl!" The Colonel hissed and with a precise and deft swing of his sabre, he slashed at the sari and cut it away without leaving a scratch on her dark, lustrous skin. The Colonel smiled, his aim and skill were borne of years of experience and hours of practice every day. The camp eyes saw in the early hours practising with his native Madhur and his native cavalrymen. His party trick was to carve thin slices from roasting meat on campfires. As the fabric fell away from her body, her plump breasts fell from their confinement. Her stiffened nipples were dark against her coffee-tinted skin. Immediately, she gathered up her ample flesh in her hands but nothing could cover her completely.

"Your father residing in my prison, if you want him released, you must be very good to me." The Colonel lied, having dispatched the rebel general hours ago, but his daughter wasn't aware of that fact.

With a look of resignation, she dropped her hands revealing her naked breasts.

"Very good, now be so kind as to remove your skirts, as I have another sword for you to please." The Colonel smiled, placing his naked sabre next to his camp bed, and pulling down his breeches, to show the girl his erect cock for her to taste, "Come now, use that pretty mouth to please this sturdy prick!~

The once proud and rebellious noblewoman, whose father held command of 10,000 Maratha troops, who could pick and choose her lovers, walked over to the victorious white officer, knelt and placed his bulbous member in her mouth. She licked at it and tasted his precum, swirled her tongue around the sensitive glans and hoped that she might escape any further ravishment. She pushed her open mouth up and down his shaft and felt the familiar sensation of the glans against the back of her throat. As she moved up and down, she started to hope that this officer would spill his seed quickly.

Colonel Charles Devon had other ideas.

After stripping off his uniform jacket and linen shirt, he then held the woman's head in place as she thrust his prick in and out of her mouth. Caught by the increased pace of his thrusts, she coughed ad struggled to keep him at bay. Devon pulled out his cock and teased her.

"Take the whole prick, your highness!" The title was a barb to her pride and he thrust into her mouth, forcing his member as far as he could, prompting her to gag violently. After a few minutes, of thrusting and resting, to give a chance to breathe, Devon enjoyed fucking her mouth but soon waned further stimulation. Pulling her up, and harshly stripping any further clothes, he regarded her fulsome body as she was very beautiful, with a full pair of pert breasts, a shapely pair of buttocks and a pleasing dark triangle of thick black pubic hair that hid the treasure of her cunny. He pulled her to him, forced his tongue into her mouth, and swirled his tongue around hers, she resisted him but he didn't care. For him, it was a further humiliation. While kissing her, Devon's hand slipped first to massage her right breast. And then down to her nest of wiry hair. Immediately, she tried to pull away but he held her fast.

"Please, Sahib!" She murmured, attempting to prevent him from touching her so intimately, fearing that he would find her to be wet. She hated that her body had reacted to him, she feared that she would enflame his lust further. She was right to fear him.

"Let's see what treasures you have!" The Colonel smirked, as his first two fingers pushed into her wet cunny and pushed her lips apart. She gasped at this rough treatment and struggled again.

"Please Sahib, let me go!" With sudden strength, she pulled away and attempted to flee from the tent, straight into Madhur.

"Is this little whore troubling you, Sahib?" Madhur smiled. His arms spun her round and clasped his arms across her naked chest.

"Yes, she is being tiresome." Devon reached out and grabbed her hair and pulled her violently forward, sidestepped and let her go, sending her sprawling onto the camp bed. As he squealed aloud, Madhur and Devon seized her, and within moments, Devon had pulled her on him, turned her to straddle him and slipped his erect prick into her delicate folds. Madhur held her in place.

She was trapped.

"Let us teach this whore a lesson in humility!" Devon called out. Madhur knew what he meant. Fumbling with his native jodhpurs, Devon held the woman by the arms, as he thrust upwards into her cunny. Devon pulled the unfortunate woman to his chest, giving Madhur the opening, he was looking for. Finally free from his clothing, he stroked his dark-skinned prick and then levelled it at her already-filled vagina. Madhur waited for Devon to cease his thrusting and then pushed his prick into the same hole.

The girl felt herself being prised open and gasped, she could feel the second swollen head splitting her wide. She renewed her struggle but Devon grasped her hard and then stuffed a ball of cloth, from her sari into her mouth to stifle her screams.

For there would be much to scream about this evening.

With Madhur and Devon fucking the same opening, and deliberately thrusting as hard and deep as they could, her own body now slick with her wetness gave them enough lubrication needed to punish her poor sex. For long minutes, they kept up their fucking until Devon wanted to make her submit further.

"Hold her!" Devon ordered. Madhur pulled out of her cunny, his cock dripping and pulled her from the bed, onto her knees. Devon stood and pushed his cock to her mouth. The woman was dazed, confused and now submissive enough not to attempt to flee.

"Lick your cunny juices off my prick, you dirty whore." Devon slapped her lips with his thick member and she obey and started to lick the fat, thick with her own wetness and white foam. Devon watched her demean herself and then looked up at Madhur,

"I like this one, Madhur I want to keep her for a little while." Madhur nodded. He was a patient man and could wait for his master to tire of her and then his time would come. He had a sizeable pension in the regimental paymaster from slave trades and prostitution of captured native girls, still a fortune despite having to pay the Colonel one-quarter of his profits, but his protection was worthwhile. The British never lost their appetite for the warm dark flesh of Indian girls and with this rebel princess, both officers and rank and file would pay to fuck the woman now be positioned for Devon to split her anus open, while he would make her suck his prick.

The woman, now forced to her hands and knees and Madhur pinning her down, was helpless and silent, with a kerchief now tied around her mouth keeping her sari in place. Devon stroked his cock and spat onto his fingers and spread the saliva onto her already twitching anus. From her cunny, some of her ejaculate had wet her opening but Devon wanted his first thrust to hit home. He stretched her buttocks and peered down to her dark-skinned anus, some stray hairs were visible in the lamplight, but she looked tight and unused.

Not for long.

With unaccustomed restraint, he pushed his glans into her opening slowly, and continued the pressure, so his swollen glans could work open her sphincter and soon have enough of his prick into her to make his thrusts more rhythmic. In that instant. He wanted to savour this rebel princess and have her taken to his house in the hills outside the Durbar camp of the Lancers regiment. He knew that Madhur would have plans for this tight little princess, but he could wait awhile. As he invaded her anus, the woman struggled and gave out a muffled cry,

"Ahh Ahh!" Madhur smiled and held her firm. HE saw the pain of his master's prick in her tightest orifice and felt a tremor of anticipation of when he would fuck the princess's arse and eventually make her beg for his attentions.

"Now my pretty, a little prick up your arse is a small price to pay, isn't it? You rebelled against your betters and your King. You should feel honoured that your cunny and dirty hole should be thus used and redeem yourself." As he spoke, his prick slid into her fully, and he amused himself with slow and deliberate strokes, each one causing a muffled gasp and squeal but to him, mere music to his ears.

The rebel princess, so fully subjugated could only accept her harsh treatment from the Englishman and pray that would satisfy him. She looked up, her eyes full of tears and saw the grin of his Indian manservant holding her arms out painfully. She knew she would have to satisfy him too before her ordeal was over. As Devon's pace increased his rhythm, his penis rubbing in the tightest of holes quivered with his arousal and he felt himself stir inside her rectum. As his pace became frantic, and her squeals of pain accompanied his grunts as he pulled his cock, from her reddened arse, stood up from kneeling and then let go a stream of pearl-white semen to splash across her buttocks.

"Ahh! Take that you whore!" The Colonel grunted; his breath ragged as he shook with the effort to remain in his now standing position.

"Oh well done sir! the whore will taste my seed later." Madhur smiled and released her arms and looked up. His right hand stroked his prick, but Devon had other ideas.

"She'll not be assaulted by your heathen prick anymore this night, or any night till I say so. She will remain in my tent until the morning and then we will break camp. I'll have her on the wagon and bound for my house, so you had best find another cunny tonight."

Madhur lost his smile and put his prick away. He stood and bowed. He made his way to the tent flap. He was fuming, he had wanted this woman and the Colonel denied him. As he left and marched his way through the darkened camp, he muttered curses. The Colonel had never denied him, but he would have the rebel bitch and make the Colonel regret his mistake this night.

As Devon secured the naked woman's hands and feet to his bed, he smiled at the pleasure she had afforded and anticipated the pleasures she would grant him in the future. He threw his riding cloak to cover her nakedness and then settled himself in his beeches and jacker and slumped in his folding chair. She murmured as the cloak touched her.

"Best you sleep, my pretty princess. I will know you will need your strength in the coming days. I will have one of the regiment wives treat you in the morning and you will travel with them."

End of Chapter One.