Colonel of the Lancers Ch. 02

Story Info
The Princess Aisha learns to please.
2.5k words
4.45
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - Aisha finds her strength.

The journey back to regimental headquarters took over three weeks. The wagons were slow and lumbering, pulled by mighty oxen. The regiment made only 20 miles on foot due to the heat of the Indian summertime. The cavalry squadrons were sent on screening patrols to scout ahead and ensure no banditry could surprise them further and being the man that Devon was, he insisted on accompanying the advance guard, hoping for some action. While he was gone from the camp, the ladies of the regiment, a motley collection of enlisted wives, and common-law women were on hand to look after the rebel princess. The Indian wives, especially, knew how to care for the bruises and wounded genitals that vigorous vaginal and anal sex. After soothing salves were applied to her anus and getting rest in the gently rocking wagon, the woman was roused to take tea, honey and lemon to build up her strength. The Indian matriarch, charged by Madhur to heal the delicate princess fussed over her and helped to regain her strength. Once she had slept, the princess sat up and took some broth.

"You will recover quickly my princess; I will make sure of it. I am Fatima and I am your friend Princess Aisha."

"Can you help me escape, Fatima?" Aisha asked, her eyes watching her reaction.

Fatima shook her head, " It is most difficult, there are many eyes in the camp and many would take advantage of you if you threw in your lot with the wrong ones, you will be flogged around the camp and end up in the Durbar brothels." Fatima brushed away a stray hair from her face.

"I can't go through that again. It was humiliating. You used like a camp whore." Tears welled up in her eyes. Aisha remembered her harsh treatment at Devon's hands.

"You must be strong and make the Colonel Sahib your ally. Your father was dispatched to Calcutta and will dwell in jail unless you can rise to prominence again. The Colonel is a hard man but already he shows his concern and care for you." Fatima offered her honeyed tea, Aisha looked incredulous at her words.

"He and his vile manservant took me together and then the Colonel violated me, most cruelly." Aisha blurted out.

"Oh Princess, he has paid for your recovery under my hand and kept Madhur from enjoying you. The whole camp knows, his displeasure. A poor camp whore was beaten and injured badly from his prick!"

"What?" Aisha frowned at this news.

"Oh, you must be stronger than that! So, your yoni was used and your guda too. You will survive Princess and if you are wise, you will make the Colonel want them all the more.!

"I am not a whore!" Aisha snapped. Fatima looked hard at her and then slapped her hard across her face.

"Do not bark at me! You are a whore now! Your das of ordering others to do your bidding are gone. You will listen to me or you will be discarded and be used by the diseased sahib private soldiers until you caught their pox and die of starvation." Fatima looked away.

"I am sorry lady Fatima." A mumbled apology prompted Fatima to speak again.

"I was highborn until Tipu Sultan rose his hand against the British. I was one of his households and lost everything when the British took his mighty fortress. I was cast down and became a camp follower and had to make my way as best I could." Fatima wept. Aisha felt her pain and realised that she was more fortunate than she had been.

"I will be strong. If you would be willing to teach me, I will learn." Aisha, despite being abused by Colonel Devon and Madhur, was a realist and had a sharp mind. Her bruise body was toned and strong and she knew she would heal.

"I do this not for pity, I want something from you, Princess." Fatima swiped the tears from her eyes and became business-like.

"What do you want from me?" Aisha felt the atmosphere change. Fatima leaned in,

"When you have the Sahib Colonel in your power, you will provide with a house and a station within your household. You will repay the debt you make from today. You will swear to work this for me on the life of your imprisoned father."

"I swear to all your demands if you teach me to make the Sahib Colonel do my bidding." Aisha smiled and the two women pressed palms in agreement.

"We must teach you how to please the Sahib Colonel and keep you from the hands of the snake Madhur." Fatima smiled back.

"I hate that man. He might find a dagger in his back before long." Aisha spat.

"I pray that day will come soon." Fatima agreed.

Far to the east, Colonel Devon had dismounted to regard the terrain before him. The journey had been long and hard, and much of Devon's time had been taken with scouting missions, coordinating the movement of men and protecting the long column. Now, they were in sight of their goal. The plains of Durbar and a more welcome sight they had not seen. The trek had meant his forced absence from his tent for most of the journey, three attacks had been made upon them. Small uncoordinated ambushes had been made by rebel Maratha soldiers and then a determined bandit attack had meant the escorts had to bivouac away from the camp. The Colonel had not seen his Princess for over three weeks and was eager to enjoy her body once again.

Three of his subordinates joined him and one, eager lieutenant handed a silver flask of good-quality brandy to his commander. Devon took a draught from it and handed it back.

"Thank you Malcolm I needed that. I will charge you to return to the column and have them set camp on the plains here, the river will suffice for water and set piques to escort them safely. When the regiment arrives, I want sentries and brush around the perimeter.

"Yessir." The subordinates rode off and Devon looked out. The heat of India was a balm to him and he had decided to remain in this country even when his colonelcy was over. He had plans to build a fortune. He also had plans when the column was settled at camp, plans for Princess Aisha.

As the full moon shone its light upon the camp, cooking fires and lanterns shone their illumination out as Colonel Devon trotted his gray horse into camp and had his ostler take the horse.

"Tale goof care of him, Donald." The Ostler nodded.

The Colonel walked into his tent and stripped off his dusty uniform and Madhur hurried and fussed to help him wash and dress him again.

"Enough, Madhur, I need another's attention. Have her brought to me." Devon desired her but before Madhur could scurry from the tent, Aisha stood before them.

Dressed in white and red, she stood, made whole after Devon's absence and Madhur's frustrated attempts to gain any power over her. Now she stood, her nobility shone, and her make-up was perfectly applied by Fatima. As Aisha walked into the tent, Fatima bowed to Devon, as he looked over her shoulder and then Aisha bowed to him.

Devon smiled but frowned, her behaviour was so different, but he was tantalized by her beauty. She uttered not a single word, but deftly unfolded the white gauze of the sari, and pulled it off in one sweet motion and her dress fell away. Her breasts were prominent and her nipples hard glistened with perfume. Aisha smiled at him invitingly, as the next part of her dress was unfolded and polled at her feet. Devon watched as the red and white cloth fell revealing her shapely legs and proud triangle of pubic hair, now trimmed skilfully to give him a view of her vulva. Around her slender belly, gold threads hung catching the light. Devon pulled at his shirt, but Aisha rushed to him and took his shirt. He stopped and let her undress him. She pulled at the linen and as his body was uncovered, she kissed and licked at his skin, still damp from the soap and water. As his shirt was put aside, she unbuttoned his breeches, pulled them down and on revealing his semi-erect prick began to kiss and lick it.

"Oh Aisha, yes "Devon moaned with surprise and delight.

Aisha pulled down the breeches and Devon sighed as she took his ball sack and kissed his aching balls and massaged them. With Aisha, holding his jewels, Devon looked down at her, her eyes met him, and she then slipped his erect prick into her mouth.

Aisha remembered all the training that Fatima had given her,

"Now remember a man's prick is his greatest joy and his greatest vulnerability. Attend to it, let him see your eyes as you kiss and lick his manhood. The joy of watching you will be powerful and perhaps stimulate him to release his seed. Use your mouth to create a tight hole as you slide it in and out, suckle his prick. I will give you a banana fruit, you can use it to practice taking the length of it down into your throat. Once you have mastered this, the Colonel will spill himself instantly.

"What do I do if he releases his seed?" Aisha was no stranger to sex but always on her terms and no palace guard would make her do the things that Devon had forced her to do.

"Take it into your mouth and swallow it. The Colonel will be most pleased. Most men are thrilled that their seed would be swallowed." Fatima teased.

As Devon unsuccessfully shuffled out of his tight riding breeches, Aisha pushed her mouth and throat down onto his prick and Devon gasped loudly. With his desire having been built up over the days on patrol, his stamina was low and his arousal too great.

"Agh Aisha!" He attempted to hold her head, but Aisha put up her hands and held them as she pushed the entire length of him into her throat unable to hold on any longer, Devon ejaculated down her throat. As he jerked, Aisha pulled away and caught the last of his seed and swallowed it. Taken back, Devon staggered back and fell back onto the camp bed. Wasting not a moment, Aisha pulled off his breeches and threw them to the floor, pushed him back and started to lick and suck at his prick again. Aisha remembered Fatima's advice,

"Really? After he spills his seed, isn't he done?" Aisha asked over a cup of honeyed tea.

"The prick rules the man. Once he has spilt himself, it will take only a little wet encouragement. Now, this is most important to remember, you are the power in this endeavour. You will get his prick hard again and then you will mount it. Gently steer any hands that would hold you or change the power you will possess. You will guide him into your yoni, you will ride him then eventually you will give yourself to him, completely. I will give you a milk enema, that will clean your guda, and then you will then deliver yourself to him." Fatima delivered the advice with a solemnity that made Aisha shudder.

"You did this?" Aisha asked quietly.

"I was taught by an old courtesan, how to pleasure a man. The English do not know what they want and when they take you, it is for their pleasure only. I learned to prepare my body for them and then teach them how to love my body with the least pain." The memories of her days as a whore flooded back.

"Teach me to endure his prick in my guda, Fatima. It that I fear the most." Aisha confessed.

"The Colonel wants you to submit to him, so when he mounts your guda, you will place yourself open on his prick. Guide him, hold his prick unto you are ready for him. Then, instead of him pushing into you, you push onto him."

As Aisha settled Devon onto his camp bed, his prick now stiff again from her mouth's sultry skills, She straddled him and placed his swollen head to her vulva, and only then did she speak,

"This is yours now." She whispered and then before he could move an inch, she impaled herself on him.

"Ughh!" Devon sighed and grunted at the tightness of Aisha's cunny dripping his swollen prick. She was wet and smooth and then to heighten the feeling further, she raised herself to show Devon his wet prick at the mouth of her cunny and then she lowered herself down on him again. She bounced up on down on him, bringing on his arousal. For the first time, Devon was being fucked by a woman, who knew how to use their body to pleasure him. He had only ever pinned them to the bed, or ground and thrust into their struggling bodies and taken his pleasure.

Now Aisha was bringing on his second orgasm in minutes of his first. As he thrilled at his prick's excitement, Aisha smiled at him and breathed easily. Fatima had given her final advice to her as they walked over to the Colonel's tent.

"When you take his prick inside you, remain calm and smile always. Show your enjoyment, show him that his prick fills you and only his hives you such pleasure. Now mark my words, you will begin to enjoy his prick and that is as it should be, remain calm and allow your yoni to find its natural joy. If you feel the thrill of your body, embrace it and tell the Colonel that he brings this to you. When he is close, take his prick and place it against your guide, and you slide down upon it, with the words I taught you."

Aisha nodded and was thankful that Fatima had placed a balm upon her guide to help the passage of the Colonel prick. Aisha smiled.

As the Colonel groaned and tensed, Aisha raised herself off his member and then levelled its swollen glans at her anus,

"Now you have my treasure." With that, she lowered herself gingerly threading his prick into her anus. Devon moaned and quivered and without warning gushed his seed out of his quivering prick splashing against her sphincter.

"Argh! My God!" Devon panted with ragged gulps of air.

Aisha looked down at the quivering muscles of the man and watched for him to look up. Devpn opened his eyes and saw her reach between her firm buttocks and with a flat hand wipe his seed from her and then lick the seed from her hand.

"Lady Aisha, you have drained me" Devon mumbled.

"As I shall for all the nights and days to come," Aisha answered.

End of Chapter Two.