Colour Me Happy Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephen spends a night home with his family.
1.3k words
4.55
8.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 3 of the story of Stephen who sees people moods and emotions as colour. In the last chapter had the opportunity to investigate his extended vocabulary further. In this chapter Stephen spends some quality time with his folks and sister.

As always comments and thoughts welcome. All characters are over 18 years of age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the party the previous night and my day at the mall I decided to take it easy and spend the evening at home. Mom & Dad, Jen (my sister) and I were all home that night which was pretty unusual. Normally at least one of us would be out.

We settled down watching tv after dinner, mom had a glass of wine, dad a beer. That night the movie "50 shades of grey" was on. Not generally my type of movie, and certainly not usually the sort of thing that I'd watch with my parents. If I'm going to watch porn I'd rather see porn, rather than this poor excuse.

My interest peaked though on this particular night when I saw the now unmistakeable plume surrounding mom -- I know, right, ewww. It seemed that after the morning incident in the car park I'd become more sensitive to women's horny colour, I think maybe it's the repetition. I need to see the association a number of times before I recognise it, and when I recognise it consistently, it becomes a permanent part of my vocabulary.

This night mom was showing signs that she was going to make dad a happy man. Thing is once you see it you really can't un-see it. It was like passing a traffic accident. You don't really want to see anything, but you can't help look in that direction either.

The movie was playing, every time there was a steamy bit mom would fire up a little, she seemed to particularly like the bondage scenes. Jen seemed to warm up as well but not as much. A couple of hours later the movie was over and mom and dad decided to go to bed.

Jen and I decided to hang out a little longer. We've always been close, so I sat on the couch and Jen leaned into me. She had a warm yellow glow about her.

After about 40 minutes, I needed a comfort stop so got up to go to the bathroom. The bathroom is next to my parents bedroom and as I passed their door I heard the unmistakable slap, slap, slap, of skin on skin. From the sound of things dad was really giving mom the bone.

I hate to say it, but the thought of mom getting a good hard fuck got me going, and my cock was at full mast in a second. I slipped away and went back to the couch to continue watching tv with Jen.

When I settled down Jen resumed her position. In doing so her hand brushed my cock and she instantly knew I was hard. She looked at me, in a moment of recognition, her yellow glow intensified, and she asked me straight out what had got me horny all of a sudden.

Now I know I said we were close but, we don't usually talk about sex, so I was taken quite aback at first. I thought for a second and then said to myself well this is some turn of events, might as well come clean. I told her what when I heard when I passed mom's and dad's room.

The yellow glow fired up again, shaking her head and saying "no way," she got up feigning the need to use the bathroom. She was gone only a minute or two. Her glow was bright yellow and unmistakably horny.

Seeing this my hard-on throbbed to a new level of life. Jen sat back down, leaned into me. She brushed past my cock again, this time on purpose, and giggled "wow you are excited."

Now these were pretty unusual circumstances, and I'm not usually one to comment on such things but this was a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black. I was not going to let her make a comment like that and let it pass -- particularly in state she was in.

So I replied "I may horny that's true, but don't say you're not because I can smell your pussy from here."

I couldn't really, but she didn't know that, but she did know I always had some sort of sixth sense when it came to how she was feeling. Jen's face went bright red and her aura nearly blinded me it was so intense. Pay dirt, I guess I hit a sweet spot.

"I am not," she said.

I played making a sniffing sound, "you sure smell horny to me," I retorted.

She pulsed yellow again; this conversation was heating her up more and more. My cock was also starting to do more of the thinking as well.

"Maybe I am," she said, "but I could hardly admit the sound of Mom being pounded by Dad is making me horny can I?"

Bingo, she admitted it. OMG my cock was so hard. I said, "My cock is so hard and I'm so horny I need to jerk off."

I started to get up and go to my room, when Jen put her hand on my arm and said, "Don't go, let's do it together."

"Really?" I said. "Both of us?"

Jen was turning red, but glowing hot, "Yeh, ok, show me."

I sat back down, took my cock out of my pants. Her eyes widened, at the sight, and were glued to my cock. I slowly started stoking myself.

She watched, her hand snaked down and slipped into to the front of her sweats. I could it moving underneath her clothes, clearly rubbing her pussy.

I let her eyes soak in the sight of my hard cock, I pushed it down so it would appear bigger. The pressure making the head flare even more. Jen's breath caught in her throat.

We both knew this was wrong, and our relationship may never be the same, but we were both so fucking horny we couldn't stop.

I said to her, "I need to see your pussy."

She immediately stood up and dropped both her pants and panties in one go, sitting back down and spreading her thighs so I could see her open cunt.

She dipped her fingers into her eager hole and then moved to her clit again, dipping in again and again every few seconds. My hand was flashing as I pulled my cock. I could wait any longer.

I concentrated, feeling my balls ache with need of release, then it happened, her glow went white hot orgasm colour, and cum burst out of my cock spewing thick ropes onto her hand and pussy.

We sat there in the afterglow for a few minutes. I was completely spent.

Jen said, "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, I can't believe how good it was."

OMG, she was right, my balls felt like they caved in.

"Me too," was all I could manage.

I leaned back leaving my legs spread and my cock and balls on full display.

Jen got up, put her panties and sweats back on, kissed my forehead saying, "that was nice; I need to go to bed," and she left.

I gathered myself up, put my cock away and surrendered myself to bed. What a night, I couldn't believe what happened. Jen and I cumming together at exactly the same moment and with such intensity. It was amazing. I fell into a deep asleep practically before my head even hit the pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 4 Stephen finds himself working back with his boss Helen.

As always comments and thoughts welcome. I have a number of installments planned where Stephen continues to improve his skills and gets introduced to new and varied circumstances. Let me know if I should continue on, or whether you are bored and I should read more and write less!