Colour Me Happy Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephen & Jen are busted for spying.
1.9k words
4.62
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour, in this chapter he is busted spying on his somewhat kinky mom and dad.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke with a fright as my alarm sounded waking me from a deep sleep. I got up, showered and headed down for breakfast, then work. When I entered the kitchen Mom was at the sink with her back to me and had the taps running full flow. Jen was at the table and just finishing breakfast. As I sat down Jen leaned forward, touching my hand, she said "Thankyou for last night, I really loved it."

Jen kissed me briefly on the lips and got up. Mom all the while had her back to us. Jen straightened, looking at her watch, and saying bye to mom and she ran for the door saying she would be late.

Mom turned saw me sitting there and offered me breakfast.

"Sure," I said, "Two toast please and a fried egg."

Mom set about making me breakfast and poured a coffee from the still hot pot.

I took a sip. "Gee that's good," I said. "I needed that."

"I thought you might," mom said, "After all that grunting in Jen's room, I thought you both were never going to finish."

I looked at mom meeting her eye. How much does she know I thought? Was this just a coincidence or a feeling of guilt?

Mom smiled at my wide eyed expression. "Yes, I heard you. Yes, I saw you both. Trust me; it left nothing to the imagination. You do know Jen's bed points towards the door and there is no key in that old keyhole, don't you? How long has that been going on for?"

The toast popped up from the toaster, Mom placed an egg on top and handed me my breakfast, sitting down next to me. My appetite had left me.

"Mom!," I said, "were you spying on us?"

"Don't try and pull that one," she said, "I know you were looking at your father and I moments earlier. For a smart guy, sometimes you are really dumb you know."

"One could hardly miss the noise, and by the way, you remember there is a security camera in the hallway right."

OMG of course, the effing security camera comes on automatically after 10pm to monitor things when everyone is asleep. Busted! Again, my horrified expression gave myself away.

"How long has this been going on," mom asked again.

"Does Dad know?" I asked.

"How. Long?"

"It was our first time, we saw you and Dad, and well, we just needed relief. Now tell me, does Dad know?" I asked.

"No, while I saw you both last night, your spying was only discovered this morning after he left for work. It's not nice to spy. We have a healthy sex life, and we enjoy sex. Frankly I don't care if you see us having sex, but spying is dishonest. I really can't believe you and Jen would stoop so low."

"I know mom, I'm so sorry. It wasn't like we planned it, it was just there. It won't happen again. Are you going to tell Dad?" I was getting very nervous now, and didn't want to face dad with this.

"You know he and I don't have any secrets," Mom said.

"Please," I implored. "Can't we just forget this one indiscretion?"

"No," she replied, "I would be betraying him."

I knew then I was done, I could beg and plead, and if it was anything else I would get my way. But when it came to loyalty to my Dad, Mom would never yield. I would have to face the music.

"Does Jen know you know?" I asked.

"No, not yet, She will when your father gets home though. I won't tell him his daughter was bent over for his son, but I'll have to tell him you both were spying."

I ate my now cold egg and stiff toast, and took a sip of cold coffee to wash down the lump in my throat.

There was not much more to say. I got up, went upstairs to brush my teeth and left for work.

When I got there I looked around the office hoping to avoid Helen. I ran into her PA June at the water fountain and asked about Helen's whereabouts. June told me she called in sick. That was very unusual for Helen, here was a woman that would work on her death bed.

"I hope she's ok," I said as I left the staff room.

Inwardly I was in a state of much needed relief. I would not have to face Helen at least. Not for one more day. Life was complicated enough this week.

Finally, I had some time to think. Over the last week or two there had been some sort of a change. It seems now my acuity for sensing a women's state of mind, and in particular her state of sexual readiness was much more sharply focused. I'm not 100% sure, but I also feel like I was feeding on that sexual energy. It was making me super horny. Maybe it was some kind of pheromone. One thing was for sure, I've had more sex in the last 2 weeks than I've had in the prior 10 years. If this continued and I would be paying a lot more attention to my seemingly heightened senses.

I worked the rest of the day. A feeling of dread started to come over me as I was coming to the realisation that I would have to face Dad when I got home. At 6 o'clock I'd had enough of work. Bad news was not going to get better with time so packed up a left to face the music. I called Jen on the way home, she was packing up and getting ready to leave for home as well.

"I think you should know," I said, "Mom knows we were spying on her and Dad. and.... She also knows we had sex last night."

There was a long period of silence on the other end of the phone. Then Jen suggested we meet up before heading home. I agreed we might need to get our story straight, exactly what that story was I didn't know, but we'd better get one. We decided to meet up at a local bar not far from home. As I was already in the car, I arrived first. I ordered a beer for myself and a white wine for Jen and sat in a booth which would afford us a little more privacy when Jen arrived. The drinks arrived, and Jen didn't keep me waiting long either.

"What. The. Fuck," she said before she even sat at the table.

She leaned forward, took my hand in hers and kissed me on the lips, not a sisterly kiss. "Thought about it," she said.

"I don't care if Mom knows, I loved how we made love last night, you made me feel so, so good, I can't wait to do it again."

My cock stiffened at the prospect. At that moment in the darkness of the bar I could see a yellow light pass from me to her. It glowed around her.

"God you make me horny," Jen whispered.

The yellow light settled, then began to dissipate, it had a kind of form or substance to it. I studied it, opening my mind's eye. It stopped dissipating and held form a moment. I can't really describe what happened next, it was like I grabbed it, but not with my hands. I squashed it with my mind and forced it back into Jen.

Jen's eyes opened wide, a shocked look on her face. She jumped back from my hand that she still had hold of, taking a gasp of air, and grabbing the glass on the table and gulped down a swallow of wine.

"Shit," she said with an urgent tone, "OMG, I just came. That has never happened to me before, I never even touched myself, I was just holding your hand."

An idea began to dawn on me.

"No way," I said to myself but out loud.

"Yes, I know right...," Jen was talking but I wasn't listening.

"So what precisely does mom and dad know?" Jen asked.

"Well," I said, "Mom knows everything, she heard us going at it, looked into your bedroom and saw us naked with me on top of you. Apparently with 'not a lot left to the imagination'. She also knows we were spying on them."

"Shit." She also knew the spying was going to be the problem.

"Mom will tell Dad about the spying, I begged her not to. But she said it would be a betrayal. You know what she's like when it comes to that sort of thing."

I whispered, "I don't think she'll tell him about us fucking, what are we going to say?"

"We'll say we were going up to bed after watching TV, we couldn't help but hear the noise and looked."

"I don't think so," I said.

Jen gave me a puzzled look.

"The camera was on, Mum saw us on it, she saw you looking, disappearing, then dragging me back. Frankly this is all your fault," I finished cheekily. "I think we're fucked, and, if dad looks at the video and seen us disappearing into your room for an hour there will be more questions."

Jen continued my thought, "he's bound to ask mum how she knows."

Another feeling of dread was starting to form up, we were really fucked there is no escaping it.

"OK then," Jen said, "If it goes there, we just admit it. Mum knows anyway. I don't care, I love you, and," then leaning forward and whispering, "I. LOVE. YOUR. COCK."

My cock grew involuntarily. Without thinking I grabbed her hand again, the yellow light grew again, this time, with my mind's eye I pressed hard, this time with real force I pushed the light into Jen. She squealed uncontrollably, her legs straightening and kicking out, arms flailing like she got an electric shock. She nearly took my head off.

"Stephen -- Fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted, sitting there squeezing her knees together. "How did you do that? What did you do to the chair?"

She jumped up, everyone in the bar was looking from her to me, then back again. She was searching the chair, feeling around the cushion.

"I didn't do anything," I said.

"Bullshit, what did you do? You've done something to the chair didn't you?"

Jen was still searching the chair, then after a moment it was clear there was nothing in the cushion, rather than sit down on it again, she sat next to me on my side of the table.

Jen whispered into my ear, "It was like a vacuum pump latched onto my clit, I went from feeling ok, to super horny, and came in like one second. I came so hard I thought I was going to have s stroke, I couldn't breathe, I swear, I thought I was going to die. But fuck, if that is death, kill me again."

We both laughed.

"OK," I said, "If they ask, we admit it, who knows, they may just choose to close their eyes."

With that realisation, the feeling of dread dissipated, and for the first time it occurred to me that I was the cause of Jen's reaction, I controlled it. I made Jen cum with my mind. OMFG!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 7 Stephen & Jen face the music.