Colour Me Happy Ch. 10

Story Info
Stephen works to understand other colours.
3.2k words
4.63
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 10.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen works on influencing other emotional states.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was approaching lunch time and I thought I'd head down to the staff cafeteria. The staff 'caf' was not the best place to eat but it would be a good place to sit and ponder the weirdness that has been my world lately. I left my cubicle and headed towards the lift.

I arrived at the 'caf', same old selection of fruit, sandwiches and hot food. I ordered a curry with basmati rise, paid and took a seat at a vacant table. How to really understand my potential I thought. How do I break down this problem? At least in some instances it appears that I am able to influence others behaviour.

The first question in my mind was what the limits of that influence might be? Can I influence someone to act in a way that that was the opposite of their heart felt conviction? Or can I only nudge people in a direction they are already predisposed towards?

The second question was whether I can influence emotional state beyond general horniness. The problem with that of course that its incredibly hard to discern one emotional state from another. I only managed to discern this factor by accident. Although now I was feeling far better placed to make further progress in other areas.

I decided to concentrate on the second problem first. What I needed to do was find enough candidates that had a similar and relatively unambiguous emotional states. Some would be easier than others. Annoyance and maybe anxiety are more overt and would be easier to detect. Trust or distrust and fear would be more difficult.

I finished lunch and headed back upstairs to work feeling satisfied that I had a plan of attack. My first thought was that annoyance should be pretty easy to detect in this place, everyone is basically annoyed at something most of the time. The trick will be to amplify that annoyance. But who and how?

I parked the thought for a while and got to work on a draft of the opening presentation I had been tasked to write for Helen. We were going to be meeting twice a day until the job was done and had another meeting planned last thing in the day. I wanted to be on top of my brief and had to at least have a storyboard outline of the key points. After a time, I was satisfied that I had the right structure for the slide pack presentation and was reasonably prepared for any questioning I might receive in our team meeting.

It was nearing 4:00pm and I decided to grab a coffee on the way to the meeting. I walked into the staff kitchen and found Geoff and Gary discussing their aspect of the bid process. I smiled inwardly to myself. Both of them were assholes. They were in a perpetual competition between themselves and with everyone else. Always trying to take credit, avoid blame, and wouldn't hesitate to throw anyone under a bus to save themselves. I was so glad I didn't have to work with them.

Helen is pretty perceptive and it's entirely possible that she threw them together on purpose. A purple haze wafted between them. They were bickering about the method of cost analysis for the bid.

I got my coffee and proceeded to the meeting room. Angela and Maisy were already seated, they were working on the people change program. They were both lovely girls and inseparable. As I greeted them they looked up, smiled, and an easy warm green glow emanated from them. Others were quietly filing in the room, Geoff and Gary were now seated directly opposite Angela when Helen arrived.

In usual style for Helen's afternoon meeting she did a quick whip around the room asking how the various teams were performing, the status of activities and whether there were any blockers. Each person gave Helen their update when she finally turned to Geoff. Clearly things in his space were not going well. His Purple haze turned Grey and he explained that Angela had not provided the necessary change plan in time and he was now running late. Angela looked shocked and before she could respond Gary chimed in, also turning Grey, he continued on with a scathing attack on the girls.

Their haze turned Purple, then White as they tried to explain that both Gary and Geoff had the data since this morning. They could hardly speak without getting cut off by one of the men. Knowing the 4 well and having been on the end of their bogus claims more than once, I thought I had a handle on where the truth probably lay. Helen on the other hand had no idea, and merely tuned to the women and told them they needed to think of the team, and not just concentrate on their own work. Angela and Maisy were obviously crushed, their hew turned to orange, and they didn't try and respond any further. Gary and Geoff smiled to one another and turned green. Completing the roundup Helen brought the meeting to a close. Everyone was filing out of the room, Geoff could not help himself and told Maisy to get a move on with the data.

Both the women turned white, drew a breath and said, "You asshole, you know you have the data." A purple flux overtook them.

The men laughed, turning a bright green. Then tuning grey, Geoff said, "Just get it done stupid."

I could not believe what I had witnessed, the exchange provided a lot of insight, I couldn't be 100% sure, but knowing the people involved, the high stakes we were dealing with, I was sure Geoff and Gary were lying.

It was now after 5:00pm and being on top of my work, I decided to leave for the day. It wasn't long before I got home. I entered the house through the back door and found mom preparing dinner. She was wearing a tee-shirt and tight short shorts. Clearly no bra and the shorts were disappearing into her ass crack, with half her cheeks falling out the bottom. I liked this new uninhibited lifestyle we all seemed to be embracing.

I walked up behind her and gave her a hug. I grabbed a handful if tit, giving them a firm squeeze while pressing my hardening cock into her ass. She sighed and pushed her ass back into my groin. Just then dad walked in.

"Getting a head start are we?" he said.

"No but if it's on offer," I replied

The double entendre was not lost on anyone and we all laughed. I disengaged from mom displaying my obviously hard cock. There was a flood of yellow haze, but I decided to slow it down till after Jen got home from work.

"I think I'll grab a shower before dinner," I said, and made my way upstairs.

I took my time in the shower, enjoying the heat and the way the handheld shower head tickled the underside on my cock and balls. I was horny but decided I wanted to fuck rather than rub one out. I dried off and got into a robe rather than getting fully dressed.

I could hear Jen calling out, she had obviously arrived home. I left my bedroom with an intention to head down for dinner. As I walked down the hall I peered into mom and dad's room and got a view I didn't expect. Dad was on his hands and knees, with mom behind him. They were both naked, but mom had a bottle of lube in her hand and was wearing a strap on dildo in the shape of cock. She has playing with Dad's hole poking it with the dildo.

Jen who was calling out from the kitchen, looking for everyone was making her way up stairs. After playing around for a while, Mom aimed the end of the dildo at dad's ass and pressed forward. She gave him an inch or two, then withdrew and pushed forward again. This time pushing forward a little further. Dad groaned, his cock looked like steel and was dripping precum. Mom continued her sawing action and soon had 4 or 5 inches of the dildo buried in his ass.

Jen joined me at my side. "This household is more liberated than most," she said.

"Mmmm, yep," I replied.

Mom was going harder now and was picking up the rhythm. Dad would let out the occasional grunt when she hit the right spot.

"Yeah, fuck it, give it to me," he said.

Mom had a good hold of his hips and buried her cock deeper. Dad's cock was bobbing obscenely out in front of him. It looked so hard with all of his veins looking pumped.

"I'm cumming," he said, "Don't stop."

Far from it, mom quickened her pace and pushed harder. That was all dad could take and cum spewed from his cock with no one even touching it. Rope after rope shot forth, spraying his seed all over the bed linen.

Mom kept pumping him until he collapsed forward. The yellow flux began to dissipate. I hadn't manipulated it at all. I thought this new lifestyle is going to be here for a while.

Mom was all sweaty having done most of the work. She unstrapped the dildo, as she removed it I could see the other end was inserted into her hole. Her clit was fully erect, she clearly enjoyed the strap-on but I don't think she came.

"That was tiring," she said, "nice but tiring."

She climbed off the bed, "I need a shower now," she said, "I grab a quick one and then I'll get dinner."

Jen took a deep breath, "I need a shower too."

I left dad still face down on the bed and went downstairs.

It wasn't long before we were all cleaned up and downstairs together, mom was ready to serve dinner and we were all seated at the table. Mom had cooked a roasted lamb which was a family favourite. We were all relaxed and hadn't bothered too much with dressing. Mom was wearing a night gown the length of which reached mid-thigh. Her tits and wobbled every time she moved. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Jen too had dressed down, I could see a panty line beneath her shorts but her tits wobbled deliciously beneath her tee. Dad, like me was just wearing a robe.

We talked easily and shared the days events. No one could believe how Geoff and Gary could behaved as they did, although this was not the first story of this type, they seemed to plumb new depths each time I spoke of them.

Jen broke the ice and turned the topic to sex. "That was hot today Dad," she said.

"I love pegging porn," I said, "Something about a woman doing the fucking, come to think of it, I like watching women getting fucked as well."

"I've never done that before, I really like it," mom said, "I love grabbing your dads hips, swinging my hips in a fucking motion. God it makes me wet."

Dad hadn't said much, and we all turned to him to see what he was thinking.

"Well," he said, "I really liked it the other night when you put your dick in me, and I thought I'd ask your mom to give me that kind of pleasure again."

"Again?" mom said, "I've pegged you 4 times in three days. I need some dick too."

"I'm sorry honey," dad said, "It's just so new, I should be thinking more about your needs."

"Don't worry too much dear," mom continued, "I've had plenty of dick over the years, and there is nothing wrong with your tongue."

"Did you like fucking my ass?" dad asked me.

"I would never have called myself bi-sexual dad, and if it was anyone else I'd say no, but we are a happy well adjusted family, so sure, if you want some dick, I'd fuck you again."

Dad smiled. My cock was getting hard.

Mom and Jen got up to clear the dishes.

"Dad," I said, "I know this is an unusual request, but would you mind if I fucked mom occasionally?"

Dad thought for a second and then spoke, "mom and I have discussed the possibility of taking one further step and including you and Jen more actively in our sex lives, so if you want to, I'd say yes."

Jen was listening to this conversation. Mom was washing the dishes. I got up from my seat. The yellow flux was thick in the room. Everyone was horny again. I walk up behind mom, allowing my robe to open and projecting my stiff cock forward. Jen saw me approaching and knew what I had in mind. She lifted mom's night dress as I approached exposing her ass to me. I slid my cock between her cheeks and towards her ass and pussy holes. She was already dripping and quite well lubricated. Sensing my presence, she bent forward a little placing her hands on the sink to afford me better access. Jen spread her cheeks wide giving me full view of her gaping cunt lips. I shoved my cock forward driving it home, buried to the hilt in one shove and started fucking. Fuck it felt good.

"Looks like I'm getting cock after all," mom said as I assaulted her pussy.

Jen and dad were looking on when Jen said, "I really need to fuck."

The yellow flux was washing over us like waves on a beach. Each time it hit us it peaked our sexual intensity. My cock throbbed and I could feel mom tighten around me. Every now and again I'd bottom out hitting her cervix and she'd grunt appreciation.

I was sawing in and out of mom until I heard a moan from behind me. Turning a little I found the source. Jen was naked and straddled across dad as he sat back from the kitchen table. She had his hard cock buried deep in her pussy, raising up until just the head was between her lips then thrusting back down again. They were lost in their own pleasure.

I turned my attention back to mom and started manipulating the flux. In my mind's eye I formed as phallus from the flux and drove it into her ass. She orgasmed immediately clenching her cunt muscles and nearly driving me over the edge. Holding the flux in her ass prolonged and extended her orgasm. I heard her inhale sharply then hold her breath unable to exhale. I held her there a moment longer then allowed the flux to withdraw. Mom exhaled deeply before drawing breath again, her knees wobbled like jelly so I held her waist keeping her upright and continued fucking hard.

Just as she began to catch her breath again, I fucked the flux phallus back into her ass for another round. Again, she clenched around my cock. I held the flux in place, she bucked wildly as she orgasmed. I held her orgasm for another 60 seconds only relenting because I was concerned that she might pass out. I let her draw another breath and gave her a short moment of respite before I went for it again.

I could practically see her ass gape as I shoved the flux forward one more time. Mom gave out at this point, bucking and squealing wildly, she squirted all over the entire kitchen floor and cabinets. I couldn't hold myself for a moment longer, delivering thick ropes of cum painting my own mother's womb. I withdrew my cock, but held onto her, concerned she was about to collapse. I gathered a chair and sat her down on it. She drew deep breaths, panting heavily, and sitting with legs splayed wide apart. Her public hair and her night dress were soaked with her cum, my cum was oozing from her well fucked hole. What a fucking sight.

At this point Jen was getting a little vocal. Dad had a breast in his mouth and his hands were squeezing Jen's tight ass. Jen rolled her beautiful hips backwards and forwards. With each backward movement Dad's cock would withdraw from her pussy exposing his glistening shaft only to be thrust back in a moment later. They were bathed in flux. The sexual energy in the room was throbbing like the bass at a rock concert.

I gathered up the flux and held them tightly within it like a cocoon. Jen immediately stiffened holding Dad tightly within her. You could see the base of Dad's cock pulsing as he released spurt after spurt into Jen's pussy. I released them momentarily so Jen could relax. Having had a major orgasm Jen moved to lift off his cock, before she could completely dislodge I swamped them again. Dad, with his two handfuls of ass, pulled her back down onto his cock.

They started cumming again. Jen squirted all over dad, her cunt was overflowing with cum as she pushed down hard on Dad's cock. You could see him pulsing a second time but only a dribble of watery cum flowed this time, he was completely spent. I allowed the flux to dissipate naturally this time. Jen stopped pumping her hips, laying her head on Dad's shoulder and panting heavily.

The kitchen was a mess, puddles of squirt and cum all over the floor. The smell of sex was intoxicating. Jen climbed off Dad, dislodging his shrinking cock. Mom hadn't moved, her legs were still spread wide affording us full view of her well used, gaping pussy.

No one spoke for a few minutes as we each caught out breath. Finally, our hearts began to beat a more normal rhythm and Mom began to stir.

"I've never fucked like that before," she said, "I came so hard I thought I was going to die. Promise me you'll keep fucking me."

I leaned over and kissed her fully on the lips, "So long as you'll have me." I replied.

Sliding off Dad's lap, Jen reached down and leaned forward, guiding his softening cock to her mouth. She sucked off their juices and his cock slipped out of her mouth with a pop. Dad groaned and guided her mouth to his and kissed her gently.

"Thank you, baby," he said.

"That was wonderful," she replied.

We cleaned up and had a shower. It was only 9 o'clock but we were fucked out. We settled in the lounge and watched television for the remainder of the night. Mom was leaning easily into Dad's arms and Jen and I rested warmly together. There was a comfortable silence. No one needed to speak. The sex was new but the love in out household had always been present. Things had changed and we all liked this new thing we had. At about 11:30 we decided to go to bed. For the first time Jen followed me to my room and we fell asleep together with me spooning her supple body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter Stephen gives a hand with Geoff and Gary.