Colour Me Happy Ch. 20

Story Info
The family are brought into the secret.
2.2k words
4.73
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 20

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. In the aftermath of the pool side action, all is revealed.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was still in recovery when Dad and Uncle John made their presence known having just returned from the supply run, each carrying a slab of beer. Charlie lifted himself from Aunt Jane's back, his softening cock spilling out of her with a pop and a gushing flow of cum. Leaning back a drool of cum still joined them.

The girls were each seated with legs akimbo. Mom looked like fire hose of cum had been sprayed on her back. All had a "just been fucked" look about them although technically only Aunty Jane actually had been.

Dad and Uncle John exchanged looks.

"What have we missed here?" he asked.

I'm sure they both would have thought their own family was responsible for the debauchery, unaware of the goings on in the other's household.

I looked at Tess. "I think it's time to come clean." My eyes brows raised turning the statement to a question.

"Yes, alright, I've been meaning to anyway," she replied.

"Well," I began, "it's a long story. Please hear us out, then we can answer any questions you have".

Tess and I had earlier exchanged memories, we took turns filling in the details. Starting when Jen was a kid, and more recently the episode with my friend Peter. How I discovered the yellow horny flux, the purple colour of hate, grey lies, white truth and that of happiness, sadness and anger. How we could move the flux around to increase or decrease particular emotions and tell when a lie was being told. The first time we all had sex, the episodes with Helen (my ex-boss) and her husband and my couples therapy business. Tess filled in her anecdotes. Aunt Jane and the family coming to visit, the surprise of Tess's and my matrix time and the knowledge/memory exchange. Then finally concluding with the mind blowing orgasmic experience they just missed but for which there was ample visible evidence not the least of which the Aunt Janes stretched and cum filled ass. As we finished and as if to punctuate the description, Jane turned and spread an ass cheek to show the men her cum filled ass.

"Yes! Yes! Jane, we don't all need to see your stretched hole!" John cried.

"Oh, of course not, sorry!" replied Jane now a little embarrassed.

"Let's face it," I said, "we've all seen plenty let's not pretend".

"Yes, quite," said John, then glancing at dad, "what do you think?"

"Well, that's quite a story you two have concocted," dad said addressing Tess and I.

"Quite a story!", John picked up where he left off. "If we are going to 'not pretend' as you say Stephen, perhaps we should have started with the truth?"

"It is true, every word!" Tess jumped in, "and I can prove it!"

"Really!" both dad and John replied together.

"Exactly how do you propose to do that?", asked John somewhat incredulously.

"Wait John", it was Jane now, "we may have proved ourselves to be incestuous, but none of us have ever been liars. You should be giving the kids the benefit of the doubt, or at least a chance to show us what they are saying is true."

"I need you to trust me and give me the benefit of the doubt for 10 minutes. Can you do that?" Tess asked.

"OK, sure, 10 minutes", replied her father.

"And you Uncle Paul?" she questioned.

"Yes, of course", replied Dad.

"OK, Stephen go and find me 2 old neck ties", commanded Tess.

"And Charlie, please, could you assemble the outdoor chairs for me. I want two on one side facing the rest, then you can arrange the others in a semi circle facing the first two".

Charlie set about arranging the chairs as I darted into the house to grab a couple of neck ties. I had no idea what Tess had in mind, but it sounded like it could get entertaining.

A moment later we were back.

"OK, first thing I need Mom, Aunt Lisa, and you Jen and Charlie seated at the semi circle. Uncle Paul and Dad, you two are the guests of honour, I need you in the front", commanded Tess, gesturing to the seating positions in turn.

With everyone seated, she continued, "Now you said you were going to trust me."

She moved behind the two men, and lightly secured their hands behind them using the neck ties.

Dad began to protest, but Tess cut him off, "Uncle Paul, you said you would trust me, I'll only tie them lightly so you can release yourself if you want to, I just need you to not touch yourself automatically, these are only here to remind you, that's all."

In spite of his nervousness Dad complied, putting his hands behind him to be lightly secured.

"Now to begin with, I think we need to lose these!".

Tess moved forward and stripped the two men of their shorts and briefs leaving them gathered around their ankles.

"Don't panic," she continued, "You're going to get a show, one I think you are going to like. But we need to see the effects".

That silenced any protest.

"Uncle Paul, Dad do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Yes of course", said Dad.

"Dad, you like me a lot, don't you?"

"You know I do honey".

"Uncle Paul, Daddy sure does like me. He's very naughty, he likes to put his big cock in my mouth, he likes to put it in my pussy, he even likes to put it in my ass. How about you? Are you naughty too? Would you like to put your big cock in my pussy? Perhaps you'd like to see it first? Would you like to see it?"

Yellow fog began to swirl rapidly around the group but particularly around Dad's and Uncle John. Their cocks jump started, immediately growing.

I must say so did mine, and probably Charlies as well. I was more and more intrigued with where she was headed, still not quite catching on.

Dad looked at Uncle John, he desperately wanted to get a visual but was not yet prepared to say give an acknowledgement in front of the John or Jane either.

"Let me show you!" Tess continued undeterred.

Tess dropped her bikini bottom, paraded around them, then stood in front of them, bent over and spread wide offering them both a view right up her delicious holes. My cock turned to steel and I wasn't the object of her attention. As she bent over though I noticed the fog shift, leaving the men stranded. Every time it went near them it was sent running back to Charlie, myself and the others.

Their cocks shrivelled.

Tess made a show of turning around and frowning.

"Ohh, don't you like my ass and pussy? What about my itty bitty titties then?"

Tess then approached Dad, straddled his lap facing him. His cock a mere inch away from her heat. Leaning forward slapped him gently with each breast. God, if it was me, I would cum right then. But again, as the fog tried to rise she would slap it down. Repeating the process with her father.

"What's up daddy? You used to like my pussy, ass and titties," then to Dad, "I thought you might like them too Uncle Paul?"

"Let me see, it is me, or is it you, how to tell? I know, Charlie and Stephen can we see your cocks?"

We flew out of our seats, horny and hell and dying for an excuse to get our cocks out. Within a second, we were both released, iron hard and presented for inspection. I wasn't crazy about the obvious comparison to my cousin, but what the hell!

Tess moved toward us, took a cock in each hand, both pulled them down then let then go. They lewdly bounced back up to full mast.

"No, don't think it's me", Tess said.

She turned to Dad and Uncle John.

"I do like looking at cocks, but not just any cocks," she said, addressing the seated men, "I like my cocks hard," she said with a sultry tone to her voice, then changing tack to use a commanding voice, "HARD! NOW!"

At the same time she took hold of the flux and pushed a measure into each of them. It was an impressive exercise in control, they were hard as a pole in 1 second. Veins bristling. But not enough to shoot.

Simultaneously, they made a move to grab their cocks and get some relief but were momentarily stopped by the neck ties.

"Nuhh, Uhhh," she said as she walked around behind them, placing a hand on their shoulders and stopping them short.

"Not until I say".

She pushed more flux into them, veins bulging further in sweet, sweet agony.

"Jen", Tess called, waking her as if also lost in a trance, "Can you maintain as count for me?, sing it out loud".

Jen gave a puzzled look.

"... and If I was you, I might move from that position".

Jen made to rise but before she could Tess gave the command.

"OK, CUM!", she ordered and gave them a full force flux injection.

After such a build up they blew hard.

The first ropes caught Jen by surprise. Tess kicked of the count.

"One! Two! Come on Jen! Three!".

With each heartbeat another rope shot from their cocks.

Jen caught on and with an uncontrollable giggle, "Fwoer! Fivveee!".

She lost it at five so Tess continued.

"Six!...", holding them in a unrelenting flux induced orgasm, "SEVEN!".

I turned to Tess, "I think you better let them go!".

"EIGHT! NINE!", then release.

They collapsed forward, covered in their own cum. Jen being slow off the mark moving out of the way, got a good measure of the first 3 or 4 blasts.

Everyone erupted in hysterical laughter. What a show! I think she proved a point.

I looked at Charlie, we exchanged glances. We knew what was on each other's mind. After the show my cock was at full mast and lust was the only thing on my mind. I stepped in front of Aunty Jane and offered her my cock. She leaned forward opening her mouth which I gratefully accepted.

Charlie approached mom, she turned around, bent over in offering. Charlie took hold of her hips and positioned his cock at her opening. With a single thrust, he was buried balls deep in her slippery channel. Mom grunted appreciation.

Charlie withdrew all but an inch of his cock and drove forward again. Then repeating the process again and again in a rough hard fuck. Each forward thrust he would bottom out hitting mom cervix and eliciting another grunt.

I took hold of Aunt Jane head, a handful of hair in each hand and started fucking her mouth.

Jen and Tess started to become expressive as they watched the debauchery unfold. Each had a couple fingers in their pussies while flicking and pulling at their clits.

Tess spoke to me first, "yeah, fuck her mouth, she loves that, Charlies gets right into her throat, she's such a horny slut".

Emboldened, I pressed forward, lodging my cock in her throat. My hips were jerking backwards and forward such was the intense pleasure.

Jen spoke up next, "God look at the fat cock! That's it Charlie go deeper, impale her on that monster."

Charlie grinded his cock deep. That was all mom could take, she came hard, shaking visibly. Her pussy clenched down hard on Charlie's cock also tipping him over the edge and filling mom with his juice.

I was imbedded in Aunt Janes throat when I felt her tongue gliding over my balls. At once I was overcome with pleasure and could not help but release my load. I shot three or four ropes, Jane slurped loudly as I withdrew. She smiled a cum filled smile before making a show of swallowing my load.

"Thankyou," she said, "I love a man taking control".

"Thankyou", I said leaning forward and kissing her full on the lips. I could smell my cum of her breath. It excited me and could have gone another round.

Charlie dislodged from Mom, they exchanged thankyous.

"You have a wonderful cock Charlie, I'd like to get to know it some more later on."

"Thankyou Aunt Lisa, right back at ya, I'm yours anytime you want me."

Uncle John and Dad had recovered from their episode and released themselves from the crude restraint. They exchanged looks.

"OK, we get it", Dad said.

"That explains a lot", said Uncle John, "and this weekend just got a lot more interesting in so many ways".

Now with nothing hidden between our families and the open sex we were all enjoying, the rest of the weekend did seem to hold out lots of opportunities to explore "self-expression".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 20, Stephen and Tess get some good advice, Aunt Jane, Uncle John, Jen and Charlie need to return home, and the manipulating the flux can have consequences.