Colton Stories: Knox Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden sat silent.

"Here's the second thing: if you have feelings for Knox Sartelle, you need to sort those out. Don't string Ethan along while you do so. You're too good a woman to do that to a good dude like young Mr. Ross. I know all this is new to you, so please let me look out for you on this one. I love you, Eden. I commend your taste, but please think about their feelings in all this too."

"What if I don't know, Andy? I've known Knox for literally my whole life. He's been a great friend. When his mom was killed by a drunk lawyer asshole from Boston, I was crushed. She was such a great lady, and a wonderful friend to my mom. She and Dr. Sartelle are both Colton alums, a little younger than our parents, I think - but roughly the same vintage."

"You talk to Ethan, Snips. Be honest with him. It will suck, but it's better than stringing him along only to drop him and then turn around and get hot and heavy with Knox," said Andy firmly.

"It was easier when I thought I was going to be Eden DeGroat," she said softly. "I mean, I'm happy for you and Sara, you know that."

Andy turned to look at his friend. "I know Eden, and you honor me. You're easily the most loving person I've ever known, and one of the bravest. But there's so much baggage there - it would not be fair to anyone involved. Especially not you and I."

"Andy, how did I never know this? That I might have feelings for Knox, I mean?"

"You're childhood friends, right?"

Eden nodded in response.

"Good friends are hard to come by - male or female. You probably both thought it wiser to put the other in a 'friend box' and keep them there. What if you had dated and then it didn't work? Was a high school dating relationship worth risking an old friendship?"

Eden nodded again.

"You're got an amazingly high EQ, Snips. I'll always give you the benefit of the doubt on that front. Then, with your mom and his dad as a part of the toxic Colton culture, you were both looking out for them by not dating and risking pissing off Fraulein Crazy Bitch," he grinned. "I get it, little sister."

Eden had tears in her eyes, and then gave a cry-laugh. Andy looked at her in concern.

"Captain Rex, would you mind holding my hand until we get back to the restaurant?" she asked shyly.

"It would be my honor to do so, Commander Tano. I'll hold your hand for as long as you need me to."

She sighed, took his offered hand, and leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder.

"I love you little sister, and I hate Knox's guts a little already," he said grinning.

"I love you too, Droobie. Thank you. I had no idea I'd need a big brother this badly, but I'm glad I have the best one when I need him," she said kindly.             

To be continued.