Comatose

Story Info
Nurse Ruby's perverted actions with patients backfire.
3.2k words
4.19
17.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have never been in a coma, I can't say I recommend it. For starters, you probably won't remember what got you into said coma in the first place. Or, at least, that's what I've gathered from my support group, Awake & Alive (6:00 on Wednesdays at the Y). I mean, Jared was told he was in a car accident, but he doesn't remember any swerving or collision that was said to have happened. Archie doesn't remember getting hit in the head by a falling 2x4 at the construction site where he worked. Sam doesn't remember falling down a flight of stairs. Tony doesn't remember getting shot during a robbery. Bill doesn't remember OD-ing. And I certainly don't remember my alleged stroke.

What you (meaning I) do remember, however, is waking up in a white room, in a white gown, covered by white sheets, surrounded by docs and nurses in crisp, white uniforms. Waking up and being completely immobile. Like, can't even move your eyes immobile. Just stuck there, staring at the same god damn patch of wall for fourteen months. I mean I know it could've been worse, like fourteen years, but being trapped in my head for 400 days (give or take) is easily the closest I've ever been to hell.

Sometimes days would go by in a blink. That was the scariest part. I would strain to see the clock on the wall parallel to the bed out of the corner of my eye, and the hands would be moving like helicopter blades. It got to a point after maybe two months that the only things that happened in what felt like real time were events of significance. Like the time my dad cried into my leg for an hour. Or when he and my mom brought me a birthday cupcake (they had to eat it). Or when the weird kid I sit behind in Anatomy came and prayed over me for most of a day.

But the most significant, stand-out moments have to be the ones where Ruby was in charge of my P. T. Let me explain. When someone is bedridden for extended periods of time (including comatose), the skin being pressed against the bed nonstop like that results in pressure ulcers, or bedsores. That, plus the atrophying (wasting away) of muscles from lack of use, is a serious health risk. These things require someone to come in about every two hours to physically move the patient around to avoid them. Usually Kaholo would do this during the day, a big Hawaiian guy who's also a fantastic singer, which I can say because I probably listened to him sing the same song over three hundred times and didn't get sick of it. At night, Norma would take over, an equally big, considerably older southern grannie, who could not sing anywhere near as well as Kaholo. I think she resented him for that.

Anyway, when either of these two called in sick or took time off, Ruby would replace them for however long. Ruby is Hispanic, I think Puerto Rican, and about five-seven. She has short black hair that she wears in a bun, and a beautiful face usually caked in makeup. Also, she's stacked like a god damn Jenga tower. The way her legs slowly widen from her ankles into her soul-crushingly gorgeous thighs, which rise into a perfect heart-shaped pillow of an ass, was only matched by a pair of breasts that would make a Shaolin Monk stray from the path. They were 34Ds, but with her choice of undergarments it could easily have been mistaken for several sizes larger. And they were always just barely exposed on top by the handful of loose buttons on her nurse's uniform. She was my golden-brown goddess.

Now of course all this was enough to make her visits memorable, this perfect body moving around me as her small, smooth hands caressed and tugged at my limbs and muscles, whispering soothing nothings to me in Spanish. And at first, that's all that happened. It was only after Norma was let go for stealing morphine, (which she later overdosed on) about three weeks before I got up, that things changed between Ruby and I.

Once again, for the first few days, everything was completely normal. P. T., two hours of whatever's on the radio, P. T., repeat. But after a short while, I can't say how long exactly, I began to find myself unable to restrain my involuntary reaction as a male when confronted with a viable mate. No thoughts of baseball, cartoons, or computer games could un-funk my junk. And, as thick as the gowns and blankets are at a hospital, it didn't take long for Ruby to notice this change either.

She gasped the first time she saw me build my tent, which I can easily say is my proudest moment as someone with a cock. She tried not to pay attention to it after that, but my cock remained upright even when ignored. Every time she came in, it stood in attention, and stayed up until several minutes after she left. After a day or two of this, I caught her eyeing it whenever she would stretch my legs, even one time licking her lips. I could see lust in her eyes, and I prayed nightly to whoever might hear me that she one day soon act on it.

And before long, she did.

It wasn't much at first. She came in, did my exercises, "accidentally" grazing her tits, legs, and arms against my soldier-in-attention, then made for the door. Instead of opening it, however, she peeled out the window and locked it, turning off the light along with it (I don't know why she did that part, the city lights were enough to illuminate the room even through blinds). She passed by the foot of my bed and sat on the chair against the perpendicular wall, just outside of my peripheral vision. I heard a soft, barely audible rubbing of skin on fabric, followed by skin on skin. Before long, those soft noises escalated into wet slapping and moaning. This last bit didn't last, unfortunately. When she was done, she straightened her uniform, toweled up the mess she'd made, then walked out like nothing happened.

This went on for a couple days, but I guess it ceased to be enough for her. I can only assume because I don't know, but I think the idea of my being instantly aroused by her presents was what got her going. Anyway, a few days later, after finishing up my P. T., locking the door, and so on, she didn't make for the chair. Instead, she opted to climb up onto the bed, rubbing her hands up and down my legs, belly, chest, and later, cock. When she made sure I was fully erect, she mounted me. Not penetratingly, she left my blanket and her uniform on, but she did sit down on my cock, pressing it to my belly, and rubbing and gyrating back and forth on it until one (usually her) or both of us came. This also lasted several days, the latter part of which involved her unbuttoning her top and playing with her breasts, caressing their birth and pinching their nipples.

Before long, not even this was satisfying to her. I remember it so distinctly, she finished the P. T., locked the door and killed the lights, and made her way to the bed as per the new norm. But this time, before climbing on, she pulled a shiny little cellophane square out of the pocket of her uniform, the latter which she then proceeded to let fall to the ground, revealing her magnificent skin, leaving only her genitals covered.

She pulled my blanket back, placing her lips just above my knee and working her way up, the cellophane crinkling in her hands as she tore it open. I remember being impressed not only with her abilities as a multitasker, but also with her surprisingly steadfast choice in makeup, almost none of which smearing off or leaving marks on me.

Anyway, her soft lips eventually found their way to my balls, on which she sucked gently, letting them roll around in her mouth a little before attending to them individually. After she felt they were properly moistened, she slid her tongue up my shaft before reaching my head, which she laid a peck of a kiss on, like a greeting, before engulfing in her mouth. The rest of my cock followed suit, filling her mouth and passing into her throat just as her lips reaches its base. She slowly pulled herself back up, my cock popping audibly out of her mouth. She held the tip of the condom to my head, then pinched the air out of the tip with her lips. She gave my cock one more good once-over to make sure I was protected and ready before returning to her previous task, that being kissing her way up my body.

She passed over my belly, chest, and neck in seconds before reaching my lips, which I willed my very hardest to move to little avail (I'm pretty sure my jaw twitches a little bit). She pulled away, my bottom lip still locked between hers, stretching away until she let it go and it returned to my teeth with a soft slap. She then began a familiar exercise, rubbing her ass and pussy over my cock as it pressed to my belly, propping herself up by my chest and gasping softly with each motion.

Inevitably, she grew bored with this as well and, standing on her knees over me, awkwardly slid her panties off one leg at a time.

The light through the windowsill wasn't enough to give me a great view of her cunt (which, based on the moisture running from her legs to mine, was dripping wet), but I was able to see the almost manicured hair just above it, as well as a hint of pink here and there.

Seeing it wasn't a problem, of course, when she decided to lower it onto my cock, which she was now holding up with her hands. She slid down it slowly, her eyes squinted closed, meticulously controlling her breathing, before reaching the base, her thighs pressed against my waist. She opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times, her breathing returning to normal as she mentally familiarized herself with the sensation (I assume). After a moment or two of pause, she began rocking back and forth, moving me around inside her without any real thrusting. It felt good, mind you, and clearly for her as well based on her soft gasping and her doubling over, propping herself up by my shoulders, which she was squeezing involuntarily.

She kept this up, building speed and momentum for several seconds, before she began lifting herself ever-so-slightly with each gyration, becoming more visibly and audibly agitated with each motion. This inevitably progressed gradually into complete bouncing, bucking, thrusting, and fucking as she pleasured herself on my cock, her tits bouncing about and her head thrown back to moan loudly into the air. Over and over did her ass slap against my thighs, almost rhythmically, until it became sporadic, accompanied by trembling, twitching, and an excess of moisture soaking into the bedsheets under my ass and legs.

As her orgasm subsided, her breathing became natural once again, her back arched over me and her hair falling into my face. She caught her breath quickly and, seeing as I was still hard and inside her, decided to repeat the process.

For hours it seemed like did she cyclically fuck me, cum, and take a short breath. As it went on, she became louder, wilder, more energized, riding me harder and faster and screaming with each wave of pleasure she took from me. I lost count of how many orgasms she had while using me.

I can tell you, however, exactly how much I enjoyed the last one. After forever of watching her tits bounce, her face contort, and her pussy swallow my cock whole, I was feeling myself grow closer to an orgasm as well. Finally, as she began to spasm and tremble once again, I involuntarily thrusted my hips up to meet hers, her orgasm shaking the whole bed as I came beneath her, filling the condom inside her.

I came to my senses before she did, and acted fast. As her orgasm subsided, she leaned backward to stretch her back. In this position, she was able to feel the little water bubble at the end of a quickly-softening member. She lifted herself off of me, my cock flopping out with a green and white balloon at the end of it. But before it did, as aforementioned, flop, I grabbed hold of her hips and dragged her ass up my body, bringing her soaked pussy to my mouth. I kissed her back now, for all the times she'd pressed her bright red upper-lips to my own. I swirled my tongue around, tasting every inch of her cunt, pressing my tongue into her hole and exploring within her, nibbling gently at the little pink flaps of skin, and sucking softly on her exposed, engorged clitoris.

Before she could register what was wrong with this picture, she was gripping handfuls of my hair as she moaned and humped my face, riding my tongue and lips for a couple short minutes before dribbling a few mouthfuls of her liquid pleasure down my chin and neck, almost into my chest.

I pulled her back off of my face and into my lap as I sat up to meet her, pressing my lips to hers, letting her taste her own juice. After I broke the kiss, a string of saliva stretching from my lip to hers, she blinked, staring at me for a moment.

"Espera, qué mierda?" She shouted, trying to push herself off of me.

I held fast, the down-under-dinner, as well as the concurrent struggling, making my cock perk up once again.

I grabbed her wrists, holding her still as I slid out from under her and off of the bed, my legs wobbling a moment as my feet became familiar with the floor once again.

I peeled the condom off and dropped it in the trash bin next to my bed, then flipped Ruby onto her back so her head was hanging off the side. She kept up struggling.

"Cómo se dice, uh, 'I'm going to face fuck you'?" I asked, honestly wanting to know.

This calmed her down, recognizing a bit of what I said.

"Yo no se, yo no se, por favor, señor, yo no—" she begged, interrupted by a fleshy intrusion between her lips.

I didn't take my time with her, I was much too agitated (and frankly stiff-jointed) to waste time on foreplay. I just fucked her face as I would any hole, holding her wrists in one hand and her breasts (alternating) in the other, absolutely adoring the choking, gagging sound emanating from her throat, and the slapping of my balls against the bridge of her nose (and assumedly her closed eyes as well).

For whatever reason, I got bored of her mouth after a only few minutes, pulling my cock out of her mouth as she gasped for air. I lifted her upright and turned her around to face me, admiring my handiwork that made itself evident with cheekbones and a nose covered in saliva and a little phlegm, which had run up her eyes and smeared her mascara and eyeliner up her forehead, not to mention the lipstick smeared across her lower cheeks and chin.

After she regained her breath, she took this pause as an opportunity to beg once more.

"Señor, por favor, no mas por favor!"

"Ooh, uh, sí mas, cómo se dice 'I'm going to fuck you in the ass'?" I replied.

I saw a glint of fear and recognition pass over her eyes.

"Señor, por favor... no fuck me in ass señor..." she begged again, on the brink of sobs.

I shrugged, as if to say "what did you expect?" before turning her around and dangling her legs off of the side of the bed, her screaming and tugging at the sheets all the while. I rolled my eyes, she must've known it was futile. I'd already proven myself to be able to manhandle her even despite some inevitable atrophying of my muscles.

Anyway, I rubbed my cock, still wet from her maw, up and down her ass, listening to her beg unintelligibly in Spanish for me to stop, before pressing the head against her tight pink star and pushing it in. At this she let out a strained squeal, as if she was too stunned to scream. This, of course, was more than enough invitation to shove my cock the rest of the way up her ass.

After that short squeal, she didn't make another sound for a good ten minutes, lying rigid on the bed as I slowly fucked her asshole, picking up speed and being amused at how well her spit was holding up as lube.

After that ten minutes (give or take), however, she started to relax some, letting herself slowly flatten on the bed, her arms spread wide, a quiet gasping escaping her lips, growing a little louder and a little closer to sounding like moaning with each fresh fuck.

Before long, she was mine. When she began to moan, grip the bed sheets, and meet my thrusts with her ass, I congratulated myself on having broken her. When she came, I could feel nothing but pride. Except, that is, for pleasure, which overflowed almost immediately after hers, shooting several spurts of cum up her ass, to which she responded favorably and slightly complacently.

I groaned the whole way through my second orgasm, flattening my chest and belly against her back as it ran its course. Here I stayed, still flaccid in her ass, for a short moment, before standing up and reaching for a towel, with which I wiped off the side of the bed, her soaked pussy and legs, her cum-dripping ass, and, with the other side of the towel because I'm a goddamn gentleman, the ruined makeup off of her face.

For the first time, I saw her face as God had constructed it, and for a second I felt something that I could've mistaken for actual love. I doubted it of course, but that didn't stop my from laying a gentle kiss on her lips, nose, and forehead, then throwing the bed's blanket over the fresh wet spots and lifting her up onto it, followed by myself. I wrapped an arm around her belly, caressing her skin softly in post-coital bliss, straining to remember what little I payed attention to in high school Spanish.

"Estás, uh, soleado?" I muttered into her ear. At this she giggled softly.

She turned her head over her shoulder so she could just look at me.

"You are sunshine also." She whispered.

I grinned to myself as she turned her head back, then pressed my face into her thick, black hair. Maybe we'd keep in touch after I got out. Maybe I'd never see her again. Maybe we had a future, maybe (probably) not. Either way, right then, I was riding a high like nothing I'd ever felt as I drifted into my first real sleep in over a year.