All Comments on 'Combat Healer Ch. 02'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

This story is up to Ch. 20 on my Patreon (it's a monthly support system, not 'per chapter,' so the lowest tier has access to most of the chapters).

-

Chapter 3:

patreon.com/posts/59765574

-

Otherwise, I'll be posting the next chapter before long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a character that's supposedly shy and recalcitrant towards the norms of sex in thia society, the pacing of this feels way, way off.

It would have made a sweeter, more engaging story to see the relationship develop as they're working together, with awkward flirting and all the rest.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

First time reading one of your stories, I like it will go read some more of your tales.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I like this story. Thanks.

TomdullyTomdullyabout 1 year ago

To much sex takes away from the story"Dam ain't I a prud"love it so far'keep it coming.

my_third_accountmy_third_accountabout 1 year ago

Holy shit this place sounds like a hell hole! How is there a society left to protect in this world? All the rampant sex-mongering should have corroded the foundations of society at a meteoric rate similar to real life. The hypergamous state of this worlds culture sounds like a degenerate nightmare. Like holy shit. I wouldn't want to marry much less date any of these women who slept around with countless random guys much less the ones who been with Demihumans. What a shit hole. Honestly considering there's an apocalyptic event on the horizon and a similar event happened in the past it's kind of weird that this type of culture is predominant.

TomdullyTomdully9 months ago

Dam is sex all the supposedly hero thinks of'to bad there's no adventure so far but it is good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am still awaiting her battlemage power evaluation. The awkward seduction pages kind of bored me. I hope the story is going somewhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES