Combining Skills and Desires Pt. 01

Story Info
The lengths one woman goes to, to fulfill her needs.
12.4k words
4.75
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Combining skills and desires... Pt. 1

Everyone included in this story is over the age of 18.

**** **** **** ****

Terri was a lady who knew what she liked, namely intimate contact in as many places on her body as possible and the more public the place she is at the time, the more her body responded... So in the supermarket, the bus stop, the sports arena and even the church were possible venues.

Terri also liked to make things easy as well, so as she was very adept with a sewing machine she had made various alterations to her clothing to allow skin contact at all opportunities.

She also was not averse to contact with either sex and over a large age range 20 being her youngest conquest and 58 her oldest so as she was just approaching her 40th birthday she saw herself as the 'Sexual fulcrum' on the seesaw of life.

Always open and friendly she had no trouble in connecting with people, but because she was always horny not many guys/girls wanted to hang around too long, even though the guys often say things like 'Finding a girl who is always up for a fuck is awesome' it doesn't pan out that way it seems.

Her latest boyfriend had just informed her he was going away to work in Iceland for 4 months and unfortunately he couldn't afford to take her with him, plus she couldn't get the time off from her promotions job. So it looked like she would be spend lots of time with her 'Toys' which were never as fulfilling as a nice warm, rigid cock sliding over and inside her body.

**** **** **** ****

'Penny for them,' Uttered the guy who had been watching her as she sat daydreaming over a coffee as she sat people watching.

'Uhhh ... What?' She responds, realising someone had spoken to her.

'You looked like you were miles away... somewhere nice I hope?' The guy replies.

'Ohhh ... Not really... Just thinking about the usual shit... Shopping, work, why my boyfriend has a job that takes him away so often.' She mumbles the last bit, but not quietly enough.

'Ahh, yeah ... Life's necessary bits get in the way ... If we didn't have to eat or work life would be so much more relaxing...By the way, either your boyfriend has a dream job or he needs his bumps felt... No way would I ever let a job take me away from a cute little lady like you.'

Colouring up a bit Terri looks closer at the guy who is talking to her... 'Ha ha ... You smooth talker ... I bet you wouldn't be so flirty if your wife was in hearing range.' She had noticed the ring on his left hand.

'Sorry, I should think before I speak... But I was the same when my wife was around.'

Finishing her coffee, Terri stands up, takes her tray over and puts it on the rack and can feel his eyes following her every move, which somehow makes her mind wander and her pussy start to pulse. Walking back towards her table she looks again at the gent that had spoken to her and realises where she knows him from...and realises she was stupid herself as she can remember the accident about 2 years ago where his wife had been killed. 'Umm, I think I need to think before I speak as well... You own that Garden Centre on the outskirts of town don't you?'

'Yes I do... but why do you need to think before speaking?'

Picking her handbag up and walking closer to him so nobody else can hear their conversation... 'I didn't mean to be rude with my comment about you being flirty and your wife...'

'Don't worry your pretty head about it... I would have still flirted with you when she was alive. She knew I would flirt but never take it any further... She was just as bad ... She used to flirt outrageously with some of the guys that bought plants etc. from us ... I swear a lot of the landscape gardeners only stayed with us because Mary was always flashing her cleavage at them.'

'If you got it, flaunt it I say.' Terri grins as she pushes her own chest out a bit more... Remembering a conversation she once had with Mary ... Terri had done a few promotions at the garden centre and knew that Mary didn't just flirt with the guys, she was 'Hands on' with the girls as well... In fact she was hands and mouth on (Terri can vividly remember the sucking her nipples got from Mary as she changed after a Christmas Presentation) Whilst alternating between nipples Mary had assured her that Jimmy would most definitely enjoy some up close and personal time with her... There was even a suggestion of a possible mutually agreeable threesome ... That was about 8 months before the accident.

'Oh, and you and my Mary have it... It has been nice chatting... Hopefully, we will bump into each other again... I'm James, or Jimmy to my friends.' He says as he offers his hand to shake.

'I'm Theresa, Terri to my friends ... Friends hug not shake hands ha ha.' She utters as she holds her hands out wide to her side, allowing her light jacket to fall open giving him a perfect view of her chest and the fact her nipples were as hard as bullets.

James stood up 'Well in that case come here and we can have a friendly hug.'

Feeling his hands lightly brush the upper curve of her butt as he smooth's up and down her back and a definite bump from his crotch nudge her tummy as they embrace, Terri can feel her pussy getting not just damp but actually very moist. Making a note in her head how she could quite easily enjoy feeling his hands touching her much more intimately.

Revelling in the smell of her perfume, the feel of her body under his hands and the definite desire to try to arrange a more intimate liaison James cannot stop his cock responding, but she seems to snuggle closer even though she must have felt him getting hard.

Breaking apart they both air kiss each other's cheek... 'I hope to see you again soon then Terri.'

'That would be nice.'

**** **** **** ****

Walking away and feeling him still watching her, Terri can't resist adding an extra exaggerated wiggle into her movement. Sliding her hand into her pocket on the right hand side of her trousers, being the one with the 'Trick' lining she slides her hand close to her body bypassing the actual pocket and instead sliding past and inside of the garment so she can actually feel her springy pubic hair, choosing to keep a neat but trimmed bush as opposed to shaving or waxing, because her clothes are on the baggier side she can quickly rub her clit hood without looking awkward. Knowing she is gonna need a cock or a tongue on her flaming hot centre very soon she decides to phone Adam and check what his plans for the evening are.

'Hey there beautiful... What's up?'

'Hopefully you are... But then without me there to take care of it then it is a bit of a waste ha ha... What are we doing tonight?'

'You dirty mare... I have to go and see Andrew to finalise the arrangements for Iceland... But other than that not a lot ... Do you want me to pick you up? ... You can spend an hour with Sasha and then we can all go to the pub I guess.'

'Is Sasha, going to Iceland?'

'No... Peter isn't sensible enough to watch the twins so she will pop over once or twice with the kids during the contract... Maybe you can come over at the same time ... if Andrew can have visitors so can I.'

'The twins are what 16?... Why can't Peter watch them?'

'They are 18... But I think they are planning on going to the local college to learn vocational stuff instead of A-Levels... So Sasha has chosen to stay home with them to get them through their first few months'

'OOOO bugger me I thought they were younger than that.'

'Plus Peter will have to work a bit harder without Daddy there to coddle him... So won't be able to slip away early ... Mike will make him actually work for his wages... Pete is a lazy little shit, you would think he was about 12 the way he acts at times not 22.'

'I never could work out why Andrew makes him work on the shop floor instead of finding him a job in the offices with you lot.'

'Peter is Sasha's kid not Andrew's ... He just came with the whole package... He is such a mummy's boy ... thinks more about going to the gym than working.'

'Oh, I didn't know that... OK... Pick me up later and then at least I will know what is happening whilst you are away.'

'Okie dokie... Be there about 7.'

**** **** **** ****

'So, tell me why do you have to go with Andrew if there is no actual factory there yet?' Terri asks as they drive away from her house... Running her hand up his thigh as she asks, trying to subtly remind him of what he will be missing as she carefully cups his balls and feels him starting to respond.

'Umm, because I am probably the only other person who knows where to find all the details we will need to convince the investors that we are a good bet... You realise you are gonna suffer for this later ... getting me revved up and then not being able to act on it is not funny.' He croaks as he feels her slowly tug on his zipper.

'Huh, you're a fine one to talk ... 3 or 4 months with just my toys... You think that is fair?'

'I am sure you will get to fly in at least once a month.' He gasps as his erection is freed from his trousers, as neither Terri nor Adam wear underwear it always allows for easy access.

'But I like to be able to feel you as and when I like ... not plan it 3 weeks in advance ... Spontaneity is our thing.' As she says this she slips her seatbelt off, leans down and kisses the head of his cock. 'Tell me you won't miss my mouth doing this to you at will.' She takes his swollen cock into her mouth in one gulp.

'For fucks sake ... you'll make us crash if you aren't careful.'

'You just concentrate on the driving and let me handle the joystick!'

Ten minutes later as they pull up outside of the detached 5 bed house of his boss Andrew, Adam can feel the spunk getting ready to blow deep into the back of her throat.

'Now who is the one frustrated?' Terri simpers as she sits upright, licking her lips before pulling the visor down so she can use the mirror to reapply her lipstick.

'I must admit, you do know how to suck a cock to perfection... I see you have your special skirt on tonight.'

'Well, yeah ... I thought if we do go to the pub after and it is busy you can at least gain access to my ass or my pussy and finger me ... All I have to do is twist it into position so the zip is in the right place.'

'You think of everything don't ya?'

**** **** **** ****

'Hi Terri, come on in ... I think Sash is either upstairs getting dressed, out by the pool or down in the TV room.' Andrew says as he gives her a welcoming cuddle, copping a feel of her ass as he does, pulling her in tight so he can grind his crotch against hers, 'help yourself to a drink and make yourself at home.'

Andrew and Adam disappear into the study, which doubles up as an office space and homework room. So Terri armed with a glass of wine, wanders around and can hear voices from upstairs so thinks it must be the twins, so heads up to see how they are doing, not having seen them for a little while she is keen to at least show some interest. Climbing the stairs she is surprised that at their age they aren't arguing all the time, it must be difficult being one of twins especially when they must have to share their friends, and the last time she saw Rebecca she was blossoming into a beautiful young lady and Simon was lecturing one of his friends about 'Perving' on his sister.

Getting to the top of the stairs she is surprised to see both of the twins bedroom doors closed but can hear voices coming from further down the hall.

'So if he is going to be in a meeting most of the evening and the brats are gonna be out until later that means we can spend time together.'

'Yes, but I am not sure if Adam is bringing Terri with him.'

'Oh, now that would be fun... Me and two gorgeous women... I could quite enjoy sneaking up on her and grabbing a handful of her tits as I rub myself against her arse.'

Terri creeps forwards until she can look into the room that the voices are coming from... She can see Sasha, as she sits in front of her dressing table mirror, applying her makeup with her blouse on but unbuttoned and her lacy bra on display. Terri is just about to cough or call out when Peter comes into view as he steps up behind his mother, leans down and nuzzles her neck before cupping her boobs in his hands.

'I heard a car pull up about 5 minutes ago ... So if Adam brought Terri with him Andy Pandy would have shouted for you by now surely... So it looks like it is just us for a bit ... Come on let me at least let me play with your tits and maybe finger you.' Peter pleads as he turns her around to face him.

'We can't... it isn't right... You should be out finding a girl of your own age.'

'Sasha, you know that I am not interested in those little girls ... I prefer an older woman ... And to be honest at 38 you are still not old... What is Terri 37 or 38? ... like I said just now I would love to get close to her ... Who knows when the dynamic duo are away maybe she might appreciate some young cock.'

'Peter... You know I love feeling your hands on me and I admit when you slipped when massaging me last week it felt divine when you tongued me ... but we can't do that again and you certainly can't do what you want to do.'

'What is so wrong with two consenting adults enjoying themselves and giving mutual pleasure?'

'It is not only wrong... it is against the law ... We can't cross that line.'

'You know you want it as much as I do ... why else do you let me see you in your underwear ... and why do you want me to use your name instead of calling you mum?'

Pulling her up so he can kiss her on the lips... Peter cups his mother's ass cheeks in both hands and pulls her closer to him ... lifting her up so easily... automatically hooking her legs around behind his hips thus opening her pussy area up to him, only separated by her underwear and his jeans.

Laying her head on his shoulder ...'It would be so nice to feel you pushing your cock into me but we can't.'

Terri, deciding it might be advantageous to just back up a bit to the stairs and call out as though she is just at that moment climbing up them. Thinks to herself she could push the boundaries and tease Peter a little bit. Her nipples currently rock solid and a residual pulsing in her pussy making her slightly damp.

'Hello... is anyone at home?' She calls out as she pretends to climb the stairs.

Peter immediately springs out of the bedroom, smiles and walks towards her, not realising he is sporting a noticeable bulge in his jeans. 'Hiya ...Terri isn't it, Adam's arm candy?... I thought I heard you arrive.'

Placing her glass on the table alongside the flower vase Terri holds her arms open for an embrace 'Yep spot on ... You must be Peter... Adam has mentioned you a few times ... But he didn't tell me you were so well put together.' She is feeling his shoulders and also his arms as she stands back after their cuddle, which allowed her to feel his bulge even better as they came together.

Blushing slightly 'I like going to the gym when I am not working.' Peter stutters... 'You are extremely well put together yourself.' As he looks her up and down, allowing his gaze to linger on her chest, noticing the outline of her nipples as they try to burst through her blouse.

'Hi there Terri, nice to see you again,' Sasha gushes as she also steps in for a friendly cuddle. 'I see you have got a glass of wine, let's grab one for myself and we can catch up on all the gossip... I see you have met my son Peter.'

'Yes, indeed he was telling me he likes going to the gym... It looks like it is doing him some good... I need to get back into some form of exercise routine ... But at my age it isn't easy finding a gym that is comfortable.'

'You are in perfect shape... Isn't she Peter?' Sasha croons knowing it will make him squirm.

**** **** **** ****

'I think we need to add a video presentation or two into our files to show the investors and authorities what we are about.' Andrew mutters to himself as Adam tries to organise a workable but simple draft proposal for the investors.

'It would definitely add something... after all, the turnover figures speak for themselves but a visual of the set up would say more than our words can describe.' Adam responds.

'What about if we slip down now, quickly tidy things up and do a walk-through of the space whilst it is empty of people... Then schedule the same walk-through with a few chosen members of the workforce later in the week?'

'Sounds like a plan.' Adam agrees.

'Just a pity we can't sex it up a bit... Show how the office and the shop-floor all looks hot but efficient.'

'Like you say... If we choose a few members of staff to do the second walk-through... There are a couple of the girls that would delight the camera... Slip them £20 in their pay packet and get them to wear something eye-catching, with a bit of leg or cleavage on show it will attract the male investors ... Plus there a couple of the warehouse lads that are appealing for the female investors.'

'Yeah... But we can't do anything with the office staff... Steph is good at her job but about as sexy and appealing as a soggy paper bag... I would ask Sash to pretend to be my PA but she hasn't really got the 'Assets' to flaunt.' Andrew grumbles as he indicates with his hands where the boobs would be. 'Now if Terri was there she has all the attributes... Great smile, great legs and a cleavage to dive into ... You are one luck bastard you know.'

'Umm... If we play it right and tell her it is a promotional video and employ her on her normal contract basis she will think it is normalish ... Plus we can claim it as advertising costs.'

'True... But wouldn't it piss you off if I was leaning over her desk and ogling her tits?'

'Buddy, you can ogle away ... In fact she would probably play it up even more and snuggle closer to you ... She loves it when she can feel someone touching her... You do know she alters her clothes so I can slip my hands inside and tweak her nipples and stroke her pussy when we are out.'

Andrew looking askant at Adam is confused.

'The skirt she has on tonight has an elasticated waist, but a zipper inserted from the waistband to midway down the length... If we are out and it is crowded she will often stand in front of me, position the zip either on her left or right hip and guide my hand inside to stroke her pussy... or if really daring will position it in line with her ass crack so I can fondle and even finger her arse... Last week at the rugby she even slipped my cock out of my trousers and rode it by bouncing around and cheering.'

'Fuck me, don't you ever get caught?'

'She loves the danger... As long as we don't part too quickly nobody seems to notice... Even her blouse has extra flaps on the side with buttons on to allow me to cop a feel of her tits... As her nipples are literally always erect nobody bats an eyelid... She wears the flimsiest bras but never wears knickers ... So it is always available... To be honest I am looking forward to our time in Iceland so I can have a rest ... She is always horny.'

'Like I said, you are one lucky bastard... I am lucky if I get a feel once a week.'

'If you wanna chance your arm, go for it ... If she responds then so be it... I am fairly certain she has little tickles occasionally behind my back.'

'You are kidding me surely?'

'Nope, as long as she doesn't bring any diseases home I let her do what makes her happy... It saves my body at times.'

'You are way too understanding buddy.'

'Easy life mate... Most guys would claim to love having unlimited pussy on offer, but trust me it is hard work to keep up at times... So shall we go down to the unit and see if we can film something worthwhile? If the empty unit doesn't show up well we can forget the other videos.'

'Sounds like a good plan.'

'Right, let's go... Depending where she is, either stood up or sat down, watch my hands when I kiss her goodbye, I bet she makes an offer of a feel.'