Combining Skills and Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri, thinking maybe Sasha is bored of trying to make small talk, stands up and heads out onto the back decking to look out over the town noticing the beauty of the profusion of different buildings being up-lit with spot lights as the daylight starts to fade.

'Hey there, are you on your way home now?'

'No not yet... We are sorting a few things whilst it is quiet ... I just thought I better check in with you and check if the twins are home now.'

'Oh... well it'll be too late to go out now ... Yes they are home and up in their rooms.'

'We shouldn't be more than about an hour now... Adam is just filming the factory floor again to add into a presentation to show the investors in Iceland what we are trying to create.'

'Andrew... do you really need the extra hassle of another unit?... It is so far away as well.'

'Yes... We need to move forwards and we really need a foothold in Europe to make our market more accessible... I thought you understood that.'

'You know I don't really bother too much with what you do down there.'

'Well, it is what I do down here that makes our lives quite comfortable ... We'll be done when we're done ... see you later.' Andrew just hung up without giving her a chance to answer. She suddenly feels very alone.

Hearing her end the call and putting her phone on the work surface Terri looks over her shoulder 'Are they heading back?'

'Nope... apparently they are filming to show the investors what they are trying to create in Iceland.'

'Oh, that is weird... Oh well I guess we aren't going to the pub later... At least we have wine here ... I told Adam it was the right thing to do to bring a couple of bottles.'

'I am gonna check on the kids and have a wee... Then maybe we can go and put a film on if you want ... The wall screen adds something extra to the viewing.'

'Wall screen?... What's that?'

'Oh I forgot you have never been down into the TV room... Andrew, trying to smooth the waters had a massive screen installed, to, in his words ... Give me something to watch whilst here during the day whilst he is working his butt off.'

'Hmmm ... I should imagine it is pretty hard work keeping this place tidy and running around sorting the twins out etc... little time to watch TV.'

'You got that right... Like I said earlier I think he has gone off me a bit... Won't be long just gonna check on them two.'

Sasha heads off up the stairs; Terri turns back and leans on the railing around the decking... Peter seeing an opportunity creeps up behind her and slides his hands around Terri to cup her breasts... 'What ya looking at?' He mutters as he feels her stiffen as he touches her.

'Peter... we gotta be careful ... Sasha will be back in a minute.' As she says this she still wiggles her butt into his crotch, feeling his cock once again getting hard.

'Shhhush ... If I start pointing out stuff with one hand she won't realise my other hand is tweaking your nipple... far easier to point stuff out when you have the same view.'

'You are one devious little shit aren't you... I could so do with your cock sliding into me again... My cunt is still pulsing from earlier... Before you go any further, we can't, much as I love to play dangerously, this is too dangerous... You never did answer my question about whether you want me to try to get Sasha to let you have your way with her.'

'Not sure how you would bring that up in conversation... But yeah of you think you can swing it, go for it... By the way my cock can't wait to go another round with you.'

'While we are on the subject ... Much as I like my nipples flicked, twisted and pulled ... You need to be just a smidge more gentle... I didn't realise how rough that sex was... So fucking enjoyable but god was it rough... You can't fuck me now, but do you like ass play?'

'Umm... I don't know, never had the chance... What you suggesting?'

'If I spin my skirt and you lower the zip ... You can fondle my ass whilst pointing out things, as you so craftily put it ... Such a waste to have you behind me and not feel skin on skin ... Just make sure you zip me up before moving away.'

'You really have this all worked out don't you?'

'Peter ... I love intimacy ... Am always horny... I also am not afraid to go after what I want.'

With her skirt turned so the zip is in line with her butt crack... Peter positioned behind her with his fingers stroking her ass cheeks and even one finger gently circling he rose hole... Terri is enjoying the evening far more than she had imagined.

Coming back into the kitchen and seeing Terri and Peter so close together, Sasha once again mulls over the earlier conversation with Peter, the smell of sex in the gym and the smell of perfume on Peter.

'What are you doing?' she asks as she steps out onto the decking.

'Nothing much I am just pointing out a few places to Terri ... She said she had never seen the town from this angle.' He removes his hand from Terri's butt and zips her up again... 'Over there is the site where they are gonna build the college annexe.' Pointing at a piece of land, way off in the distance to the left hand side of the town, currently being cordoned off with metal fencing panels.

'Ahh ... It looks different from up here... We can't even see it from our house on the other side of town... You really know your way around ... Thank you for the guided tour.' Terri says as she moves away from him knowing she is again covered up.

'No worries... I only know where the college annexe is going because they are gonna include a fully equipped gym and I am hoping to get my Personal Trainer qualification completed so I can go and work there.'

'Are you not interested in taking over from your dad at the factory?' Terri asks trying to move the conversation along.

'Nah... I much prefer the gym ... Plus I shall be an old git myself by the time he will be ready to retire... Talking about the gym ... I think I will pop down and do a quick weight sesh.'

'Is the gym open at this time?' Sasha asks... Thinking it will be good if he goes out as she wants to pick Terri's brain.

'Yeah it is 24 hours now... I just need to swipe my fob to get in... See you later Terri... If you do decide to take mum up on the offer of using the machines in the gym here, let me know and I will show you how to get the best out of them.'

'Thank you ... that sounds like a plan... I wasn't really dressed for it tonight.'

'No... Skirts and high heels are not really good gym outfits... When you have trainers on you might need to reset that saddle on the bike again ... believe it or not trainers can add an inch or more to your leg length.'

'I'm still not certain of how to do it ... maybe you will show me again next time.' Terri mumbles ... She can feel herself blushing a bit with the memory of what they did.

'Any time ... Right I am off ... If you are gone when I come back, I will await your call to show you the machines if you want to use them... Bye.' He passes by his mum in the doorway and quickly gives her a hug, kissing the top of her head. 'I won't be long.'

'OK ... See you later.' Sasha mumbles, also blushing as she can imagine what Terri is thinking as she sees Peter hugging her.

**** **** **** ****

'So where is this wall screen then? ... It sounds amazing.'

'It is just a huge TV really... A typical 'Boy's Toy'... Andrew makes out he got it for me and the kids, but when the rugby or football is on he is like a 2 year old.'

'Typical... Adam is like that with a few things... They just can't help themselves... To be honest I am happy just having the necessary stuff ... I much prefer when we can just snuggle up together and enjoy being together.'

'Ha... Not much hope of that in this house.'

'Yeah I guess with the kids about it is difficult to find time just for you two.'

'They are no problem ... The twins are either out doing things or in their rooms... It is more work that gets in the way... And the fact he doesn't seem to want me around most of the time... To be honest I get more hugs off of Peter than I get off of Andrew.'

'Peter is a nice young man.'

'Terri, can I tell you something?'

'Is it about Andrew?'

'No it is Peter... As I told you earlier, Peter isn't Andrew's... I fell pregnant, the loser I was with up and buggered off... Thankfully Andrew took us both on ... But things have got harder since Peter grew up ... I guess Peter and me thought he would be part of the company ... But Andrew had different ideas and made Peter start at the bottom.'

'That is no bad thing... He can learn everything then and I am sure will move up very quickly.'

'As you heard tonight, Peter isn't interested in staying there... He wants to move on. Do the PT gym stuff... By the way... Did he behave earlier?'

'How do you mean ... Behave?'

'Promise me what I tell you now will go no further.'

'Of course... What's up Sasha?'

'Peter noticed how Andrew was not paying much attention to me... He has even caught me crying a couple of times... Well as you saw tonight he is a very tactile boy... He always gives me a hug when he goes out...Oh this is so hard ... Ignore me ... I will shut up.'

'Sasha, something is bothering you ... I can't profess to understand about having kids ... But I know what it is like to feel alone and have nobody to talk to... Come on ... Tell me ... I promise I will listen and not judge or say anything to anyone else.'

'It is silly really... Promise you won't judge me.' Tears start running down her cheek.

Moving closer, not knowing if that is the right move. 'Sash whatever it is, surely it is better out in the open than screwing you up inside... It is just you and me ... I might not have your experience of families ... But I have been in my fair share of sticky situations.' Reaching out thumbing the tears away, tucking a stray lock of hair behind Sasha's ear 'I want to help.'

'OK... Here goes... Peter has always been protective of me and always was prepared to hold me and make me feel better when things went haywire, having twins is not easy ... Add in that Andrew is useless around the house ... Peter used to help me keep things sorted ... he would help me clean, sort the washing etc and in general just be my rock... Well, that changed about a year ago ... I caught him doing things to himself whilst wearing my panties.'

'I think, from what I have heard, many boys go through that phase with either their mum's underwear or their older sister's... My little brother was always running off with my knickers... It got so bad I was literally running out of knickers ... So I gave up wearing them.'

'Say what?... You don't wear underwear?... Isn't that uncomfortable?'

'Sasha, it is wonderful ... I feel free... I have to wear a bra but I find the lightest ones possible... But continue on with your story ... I will tell you more of mine after.'

'OK... Well, I did google it and like you say, it appears a lot of boys go through a phase of being turned on by women's panties ... Did you know there is even a market for used panties?'

'Nope, I didn't know that.'

'Well... I think most guys grow out of the phase ... But about 6 months ago when Andrew was up north on business and Becs and Si were at their last School Camp I made a mistake and forgot myself and walked down to the Pool stark naked, I fancied going skinny dipping... I thought Peter was at work... But he wasn't, he was in the gym room doing something called Russian Twists, don't ask me what they are, but he heard the splash as I dived into the water so came out into the pool room ... I didn't see him until I pulled myself up out of the water at the far end... He saw my boobs, even though they are tiny compared to yours, and he saw my pussy... Since then he has been trying to persuade me to have sex with him... Apparently he likes older women.'

'Hold the bus just a moment... How did you feel when you saw him at the end of the pool?'

Feeling embarrassed so looking down, and away from Terri. 'Honestly, I was shocked, but also quite turned on... Nobody has looked at me like that in a long time... But it is against the law.'

'Looking isn't against the law... I often used to purposely leave my door slightly ajar so that my brother could see me naked.'

'Looking might not be illegal ... But incest is ... If I have sex with him then I will have broken the law.'

'True... But does it excite you to think of it?'

'I can't think of it.'

'So it does excite you... I'll be honest ... Seeing Peter today my body reacted ... But I am just a very sexual person... I look, but know young guys wouldn't be interested in an old bird like me.'

'That is where you are wrong... This bit is gonna be creepy... Before you arrived, Peter was in my room talking to me whilst I put my make up on... In full honesty, I often walk around in my undies where Peter can see me... If Andrew is in the study and the twins are out I give myself a little thrill.'

'So you like his eyes on you?'

'Yes... I even let him cuddle me from behind and cup my boobs... Over my bra... Tonight, he asked me again to let him do things to me ... Even said he would love to creep up on you and fondle your tits whilst rubbing himself on your arse... So when I saw you on the decking tonight I thought he was being really gross.'

'Sasha, I have to be honest now ... I purposely flirted with Peter today as I actually saw and heard what occurred... I went back to the top of the stairs to call out to you ... But I was so turned on with what I saw and heard... As I said I am a very sexual person ... I love intimacy on all levels... With guys and girls... Too be honest I loved seeing your body in the mirror ... I even wanted to be the one cupping your boobs when Peter was stood behind you.'

Blushing profusely 'I have only ever been with two guys ... My ex and Andrew... Peter is the only other person to touch my body ... Except when breast feeding the twins...But I have always been curious... I often tease my own nipples just to feel something... Terri can I kiss you?'

'Only if I can kiss you back and maybe feel your tits.'

Moving forward, they both lock lips seamlessly.

Breaking apart after kissing and petting each other over their clothes for 10 minutes or so Terri looks deeply into Sasha's eyes 'Now I need you to not judge me...Can you do that?'

'Of course I can.'

'As I said I had heard your conversation with Peter and knew he wanted to creep up on me ... Well ... Lots of people are brave when thinking or saying something but given the chance they bottle it... When you went to pick the twins up I purposely set out to test the water with him... Played stupid to get him to put his hand between my legs to alter the saddle on the bike... In fact I knew you don't sit on the saddle to adjust it... You stand next to the machine and position the saddle around the hip area, then climb on to finely adjust it where you can support your own weight... Anyway with his arm between my legs my pussy was pulsing like crazy... I purposely sat back onto his hand when sitting down... When I stood back up I purposely turned my back on him to see if he would try to fondle my tits... He did... I was going to let him have a quick grope and call it a day ... But feeling his hands on me and then reaching back to feel his cock in his trousers ... I couldn't resist and begged him to fuck me hard ... I even dropped my skirt so he had unfettered access... I know it was wrong... but I hope you can forgive me ... But Sasha, I think you would do yourself a favour if you can get past the incest bit and just enjoy the sex ... Especially if, as you said, Andrew is not interested and performing his duties anymore.'

'I thought I could smell recent sex in the gym... Do you really not wear panties?'

Standing up and dropping her skirt Terri displays herself to Sasha. 'Have you every touched a pussy, other than your own?'

'Terri, apart from inserting tampons or drying myself I don't even touch my own very much!!!' Wrinkling her nose sweetly with the musky aroma from Terri, Sasha is mesmerised it seems.

'Oh Sasha you don't know what you are missing ... Give me your hand.' Taking Sasha's hand, running it from bottom to top of her opening, coating Sasha's fingers with the juices already start to leak from her core, Terri encourages Sasha to be brave. 'Do it again ... Then lick your fingers ... That is a mixture of mine and Peter's cum.'

'I can't lick my finger's... That is weird.'

'Let me lick them then... Once you have licked your fingers you will want to taste the source ... Go on ... Bury your face in my pussy...

'I couldn't.' Sash mumbles moving back slightly with her eyes cast down and her sticky fingers just waving in the air.

'Do you want me to eat yours first?'

'You wouldn't... Would you?'

Reaching for Sasha's waistband, pulling her trousers down to her ankles, easing her back onto the sofa ... Terri starts kissing and nibbling from her knees up her thighs and gently kissing her molten centre through her panty gusset. Feeling the springiness of what must be a fuller bush than he own. 'Does that feel good?'

'MMMMM'

Licking slightly more firmly over her panty covered pussy, Terri, slowly peels the barrier out of the way and runs her tongue gently up Sasha's vaginal lips, feeling a gentle shudder as Sasha feels what is probably the first tongue to have ever lapped at her pussy, Terri slowly touches the blossoming aperture with her index finger, gently inserting it into the tight but moist canal.

'Oh my god Terri you are crazy ... I have never had anything but a cock in there.'

'Just lay back and enjoy the sensations... Tell me what feels good and what doesn't.'

'MMMMMM Terri, it all feels good... What have I been missing all my life?... I feel all light and fluffy.'

Two minutes later she has a thundering orgasm that wracks her whole body, making her eyes revolve in her head and a massive sigh of contentment erupt from her mouth.

Forgetting herself and stuffing her hand around her mouth to stifle any noise, Sasha is aware of the musky aroma on her fingers and the stickiness still lingering between them, poking her tongue out between her lips she gingerly licks one finger, liking the salty strange taste she experiences.

'Sasha, have you never been eaten and fingered?' Terri inquires.

'Never been touched down there except maybe once by Peter's dad... He just parted my hair and tested to see if I was wet so he could put his cock in... Thinking about it, the whole thing lasted about 3 minutes from lifting my skirt, taking my knickers off and doing it... Nothing like you just did to me... Andrew is the same... He climbs into bed, lifts my nightie, plays with my boobs and then does the business and rolls over to go to sleep.' Sasha sighs.

Holding her close 'Oh Sasha, that is so sad... I couldn't last if Adam, or whoever else I allow down there, didn't at least have a fumble, they might not be good but a finger or 3 in my cunt sets me up for a nice meaty cock or a nice juicy pussy fucking me... Adam knows I expect fingers before, then his cock and very often he then finishes up with more fingers and eating me out...I am way more sexual than him and always horny.' Terri happily informs her.

As Terri is saying this Sasha can sense the musky odour still emanating from between Terri's thighs and absently starts running her fingers up Terri's thighs, feeling her legs start to lol open a bit further Sasha can't resist just lightly touching the moist outer lips of the most secret area she has ever seen.

'Oh Sash... That feels good to me... Normally I would have washed or at least wet wiped down there after sex ... But it was a bit difficult in the gym, there was no washcloth and my wet wipes were in my bag in the kitchen... That heady aroma is a mixture of mine and Peter's cum.' Terri croons as she slides further down and opens her legs wider... 'Go on, slide a finger or two inside if you want.'