Combining Skills and Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew looks on his phone and checks the CCTV app, which shows Sasha and Terri stood in the kitchen and Peter stood on the decking outside. 'Here, that is where they are.'

Zooming in Adam notices the zip is on Terri's right hip. 'Watch my right hand... I will stand behind her and lean over to kiss her cheek as she is talking... As she is one side of the island Sasha won't see anything... then you can walk around to kiss Sash goodbye.'

'Nah, I won't bother ... I will just say see ya later.'

**** **** **** ****

'I had better not have a glass of wine yet, I will have to pick Becs and Si up from their friends soon.'

'Oh, I wondered where they were.' Terri responds, realising now how Peter knew he was safe to fondle Sasha's tits earlier.

'Yeah, they go to various activity clubs with 2 others 3 times a week and then us parents take it in turns to pick up the kids and take them back to our respective homes, feed them and then either take them home or wait for the parents to pick their offspring up.'

'Sounds like a good system... But aren't they old enough to sort themselves out?'

'Have you never had any little ones?'

'Nope, they never really appealed to me ... I like my freedom too much... Mind you I am getting on a bit now so if I want one I need to get a move on.'

'You aren't that old yet ...What are you 37?'

'I wish ... 43 next birthday.'

'Never!!! ... I thought we were about the same age ... I am 39 in 3 weeks.'

'Looking mighty damn good as well... 3 kids and still super cute.'

'Hmmmm you wouldn't think so the way Andrew avoids me.'

'What do you mean?'

'I can't remember the last time we actually had some quality alone time... He is more intent on getting this offshoot factory up and running in Iceland... No doubt he will then be flitting between the two places so I will see even less of him.'

'I am dreading Adam going away ... I need my intimate times with him ... God knows how I will manage without his kisses and touches... I get the idea he is going off of me a bit as well.'

'No, I am sure he is still well into you ... I see the way he always kisses you goodbye and touches you even when just passing, that light touch on your back or shoulders must be so reassuring.'

'I am not so sure ... that is why I said I need to get myself back in shape and do some exercise... Everything is beginning to slip south lol.' Giggling slightly as she cups her boobs, jiggles them about to make a point.

'Ha ha, luckily I am not as well blessed as you... But if you want to use the equipment we have here whilst the boys are away feel free to pop round... We have a bike, treadmill, cross trainer, rower and kettle bells and a pool lol ... No big weights though if that is what you are after ... It would be good to have adult company whilst the guys are away.'

'Oh, that is kind of you ... But you have the kids and Peter ... Surely they are good company.'

'Becs and Si are finding their own feet and don't want mum cramping their style and Peter is either working or down the gym, he likes the big weights, to be honest I think he is training to be a Personal Trainer.'

'Is he not interested in the factory then?'

'Andrew makes his life a living hell there... Andrew isn't Peter's biological dad... So he made him start on the factory floor.'

'Oh, I didn't know that... Sorry, I am being too nosy.'

'Not at all, I volunteered the information.'

Hearing the study door open they both look out into the hallway...

'We are going to pop down to the factory for a bit.' Andrew calls as he stands in the kitchen doorway, 'Becs and Si home yet?'

'Not yet, I am expecting a call in the next half an hour.' Sasha replies.

Adam has walked up behind Terri, placed his hands on her hips and leaned over her shoulder to kiss her cheek... 'We won't be long... Then we can either have a drink here or pop to the pub on the way home.' Whilst he is saying this Terri has craftily slipped her zip down and taking his hand and guided it inside her skirt and opened her legs a touch more, knowing that the kitchen island is hiding her actions from Sasha. She whispers in his ear 'Here is something to bring you home again.' As she feels his fingers brush her pussy lips.

Leaving the house Adam looks at Andrew ... 'See what I mean?'

'Oh yes, I saw it ... you really have it all.'

'Like I said... See how the empty unit shows up in a rough video tonight ... If it looks like it might work we can sort out the other videos ... If we make it like it is a promotional thing Terri will jump at it... If she then gets flirty, feel free to enjoy the ride.'

'Are you sure you wouldn't mind?... I wouldn't want to fuck up our working relationship.'

'Your bigger problem is, could you cheat on Sasha?... You are married, whereas me and Terri are just bumbling along together as it suits us but she is her own woman.'

**** **** **** ****

Peter hearing a car start and drive away heads back into the kitchen and is surprised to see Sasha and Terri still there, he thought the car was them going to pick up the brats.

'I thought that was you going out when I heard the car.'

'Nope, they haven't phoned yet ... That was Dad and Adam popping down to the factory.'

'What they gone there for?... It is all locked up.'

'No idea... Something to do with this Iceland trip I expect.'

'Ahh that... So what are you two nattering about then?'

'I was telling Terri she can come and use the gym equipment here if she wanted to... Unless she needs those weight thingies that you use, what is the point of shelling money out on a gym membership?'

Girls just want to have fun rings out from Sasha's phone resting on the kitchen worktop.

Answering it. 'Are you ready to be picked up?... I'll be there in about 15 minutes.'

Hanging up and picking her car keys up 'Do you want to come for a ride?' Sasha asks Terri.

'I can show Terri the gym stuff if you want.' Peter pipes up, seeing an opportunity to possibly get closer, remembering her comments and touches from earlier.

'That sounds like a plan.' Sasha responds whilst also remembering his comments from earlier and knowing from previous conversations that Terri is a terrible flirt.

'OK... Looks like it is settled then... That is if you don't mind Sasha.' Terri replies as she feels her pussy pulse as she recalls what she heard earlier.

'No problem... I will be about half an hour or so.' Sasha says as she heads to the door.

Waiting until they hear the car start and drive away before saying anything to each other.

'Follow me and I will show you the gym stuff then.' Peter mumbles as he heads down the hall towards the back of the house.

Following him and noting how toned his arms are Terri, can't help herself and decides to try and push her luck. 'You don't use the gym here then I take it?'

'I do a bit of cardio here but I use the weights down at the gym in town for my lifting sessions.'

Entering the pool area and then passing through into a smaller room off to one side, where there are all the machines Sasha had mentioned earlier, plus a frame thingy with black plates in a pile with chains and cables coming through runners at various points.

Peter, patting the saddle on the exercise bike, 'Hop on, I will show you how to alter the height to fit you.' Peter says expectantly... 'You want it so that your leg is straightened as you push the pedal down but you don't want to stretch too far or rock on the seat... if you sit on the saddle and place your feet on the pedals, extend one leg right down, take your weight onto your leg, then reach between your legs there is a lever under the seat that you pull up and either lower yourself gently until it feels comfy or allow the seat to rise up until it feels comfy.'

'Like this?' Terri sits on the saddle but finds she can't reach all the way down to the pedal 'I need to go down a bit but I can't find the lever... Can you do it for me?'

'Umm... I can but I will have to put my hand between your legs.'

'That is fine ... You know what you are looking for.'

Moving in close by her side, Peter places one hand on the back of the saddle to steady it and reaches his other hand between her legs and under the front of the saddle. 'If you slide forward a bit and take your weight onto your leg I can lower it gently for you so that you don't bump down.'

Following his instruction but placing her arm over his shoulders to steady her and moving forward she can feel the heat of his arm as it manoeuvres between her thighs.

As he clicks the saddle into the locked position, 'There try that.'

Knowing his hand is still holding the saddle behind her Terri purposely sits further back and positions her ass right on his thumb... 'Oooo that feels better, you are so clever ... And like I said earlier, well put together... Can I ask you a question?'

'Umm, yeah I guess so.'

'Well, it is like this... I saw you in your mum's room earlier and heard what you were saying.'

Jumping away from her side... 'Oh shit... You weren't meant to see that ... Please don't say anything or get mum in trouble.'

'Hey, calm down ... I ain't judging you... I actually find it quite hot and sexy ... My question is ... Did you mean what you said about wanting to creep up and fondle my tits whilst rubbing yourself on my ass?'

'Oh bugger... You are gonna tell Adam and my dad aren't you? ... You are repulsed at the thought aren't you?'

'Am I fuck... Horny is what I am ... Do you think I would have let you put your hand between my legs to adjust this thing if I was repulsed?'

'Well, no I guess not.'

'I can understand your mum being reluctant... It is against the law what you were suggesting ... But are you all mouth and trousers or man enough to go after what you want?'

'How do you mean?'

Climbing off of the bike, standing in front of him, hands on her hips, 'Put it this way, I love feeling a man or a woman touching my body, even in public places like the pub or the rugby club stands... I even alter my clothes so Adam can stand behind me and slip his hands inside my clothes and cop a feel at will... See this zip, if I open it, Adam or anyone else I choose to allow, can slip their hand inside whilst standing behind me and fondle my pussy, or if I turn my skirt around a bit can fondle my ass, or as Adam did on Saturday fuck my ass as we watched the game... Lifting her arm... See these buttons, they are actually press stud poppers, if they are unpopped, hands can creep in and tease my nipples as long as I keep my arms loosely crossed in front of me... So are you man enough to give it a go ... But remember mum will be back soon.'

'You are serious about this aren't you?'

'I am giving you the chance to test the waters... Your call.'

Turning and looking at the other equipment in the room so that her back is towards him Terri is thrilled to feel his breath on her neck as he steps up behind her, pops the studs open and slides his hands in to cup her breasts.

'Oh jesus, your nipples are like bullets.' He sighs as he weighs her tits in his hand and feels her wiggle her arse in his crotch.

Reaching back with her hand 'Fairs fair, you fondle me I wanna check the goods as well.' Terri sighs as she feels the outline of his cock in his jeans... 'Feels like you are packing down there as well as being built in your shoulders etc...You don't know how much I need this... I need you buried in my cunt right now.' Shucking her skirt past her hips and letting it fall around her ankles she leans forward over the saddle of the exercise bike as she feels Peter remove one hand from her boobs and undo his belt buckle and pop the button on his jeans, thus allowing those to fall to the ground as well... Peter moves his hand between her legs and finds she is absolutely sopping wet so lines himself up and slides his cock into the most succulent pussy he has ever encountered.

'Oh you are definitely man enough... now fuck me hard ... Remember we are against the clock here... But we will have loads of opportunity, I feel sure when I come to use the facilities here... Ooooo fuck that feels sooooooooo good... Get your hands back on my tits... Pull on my nipples as you ram that sweet cock deep within me.'

'Fucking hell Terri ... You are fucking amazing... I never thought this could or would happen... Not sure I will hold off from cummming for too long though... Sorryyyyyyyy...'

'Don't be sorry... just get that cock slamming into me and spew that jizz right up as far as you can insideeeeeeeeee meeeeeeee... We have loads of time to be more precise another time ... This is just raw ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg you rampant bastard... Sash doesn't know what she is missing.'

Pulling her light bra right out of the way to give him unfettered access to her nipples Peter slams into her and pulls and twists her nipples, loving hearing her grunting and mewling as he reams her to the best of his ability.

'My god... I am cccccccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg myself you dirty little fucker... HARDER... Drive it in with all your might you fucker.' Terri screams as her pussy floods with juices.

Reaching the point of no return he rams in as hard as he can and releases his load of hot spunk deep inside of this wanton woman who is letting him do what he wants with her body.

'OOOOOOOOO that feels fucking aaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzziiiiinnnnngggggggg... Your cock is made to fuck me ... I will be returning many times for more of this you horny little fucker.' Terri growls through gritted teeth as she feels another orgasm rolling through her body.

Breathing heavily they are both aware of the headlights of a car sweep across the ceiling as a vehicle pulls back onto the drive.

'Oh fuck... That was close ... There is a toilet over there if you want to get yourself back together Terri... You are awesome.' Peter utters as he pulls his jeans back up, zipping his still wet cock inside. 'I'll head back into the kitchen and waylay mum and the brats.'

'Not before I seal the deal with a kiss.' Terri stands up, turns around and takes his face in her hands and places her lips firmly on his, exploring his mouth with her tongue. 'I needed that... Thank you ... Like I say, I want more of that ... That is if you don't mind screwing an old bint.'

'You are far from old... I aim to explore more of your body at every opportunity.'

'One more question... Do you want me to try to convince your mum to allow you to please her?... Or do you want me to not even mention this ever happened?... After all a nice threesome could be very enjoyable for us all ... I liked what I saw of your mum's body earlier.'

'You wanna fuck mum as well don't you?'

'I said I like men or women touching my body... Now scoot or we might have your brother and sister wondering why I am stood here half naked with cum running down my legs.'

**** **** **** ****

Peter feeling full of himself, remembering how Terri had complimented him on his 'Built' physique, tucks his t-shirt into his jeans, pulling it tighter on his torso to display his musculature, and bounces back up the hallway and into the kitchen... 'Hey there bratskis... What was the club today, tiddlywinks or look how simple we are spending more time sodding about than we need to?' Smirking to himself at how easy it was to take the piss out of his siblings.

'Get lost you divvy.' Simon growls 'We were actually rehearsing for an Indiana Jones type play if you wanna know... Some of us have talent not just the desire to lift weights and try to imitate the Hulk.'

'OOO get you... are you a rock pillar or something?... You are thick enough.'

'Piss off.'

Coming into the room Sasha tells them to behave and not start arguing again... 'Where is Terri?'

'Oh she is still down in the gym area... I think she is quite impressed.' Peter replies as he passes his mum on the way to the fridge to get a bottle of beer.

Noting the way his shirt is now tucked in, which he never normally has it, also the unmistakeable aroma of Terri's perfume coming off of him, only another woman would notice this, even though she was his mother she actually felt jealous and wondered how it had got onto him.

'So, did you show Terri how to use the equipment?'

'Mum, it ain't rocket science... I am sure she has used it all before... I did set the bike up for her though... Got her to sit on it and then altered the saddle for her... She couldn't find the lever to do it.'

Ahh a light bulb moment flashes through her head, 'That is where the perfume transfer happened.'... 'Pour me some wine whilst you are there Pete... I am gonna flick my shoes off now the twins are home and head down and see if Terri is OK.' Turning to the twins... 'Have you eaten?... What you gonna do this evening?'

In unison Becs and Si agree they have had food. 'I have lines to learn for the play, so I will be in my room,' Becs replies. 'I am gonna go play on my PS5... So I will be in my room as well.' Si adds.

'OK... Well when dad comes back from the factory we might pop down to the pub or the rugby club... So do you want me to call you?'

'No... I will be fine staying here.' They both respond in unison. 'Just let us know you are going.' Becs adds.

Meanwhile, down in the gym area Terri is checking there are no tell-tale signs of anything untoward having happened... She had picked her skirt up off of the floor... Looked around to check there was no 'Spillage' ... Scooping the spunk that is running down her leg up with one finger, brings it to her mouth, smelling the musky mingled effusion as she pops her finger in her mouth to taste the salty but very pleasant result of her most enjoyable liaison.

Heading into the toilet she sits and thinks of what she has just done, scooping more cum out of her pussy to taste, pushes her other hand up under her blouse to pinch first one nipple and then the other... Surprised to find that her bra had been pushed out of the way and her nipples are very tender, feeling good but slightly tender... Making a mental note to tell Peter he needs to be slightly gentler next time... There will be another time she knows.

She pees and wipes herself as best she can, kicking herself for not bringing her handbag with her, which has the wet wipes in it just for occasions like this.

Standing at the sink, looking in the mirror as she washes her hands after redressing herself and realising how flushed she looks decides to sit on the exercise bike again in case Sasha comes looking for her... At least then she has a reason to look flushed and sweaty.

Heading down the hallway towards the gym area after seeing the twins bounding up the stairs to their rooms, taking a mouthful of wine from her glass Sasha walks in to see Terri gently pedalling on the bike as she looks around at the other equipment.

'Hey there... Did Peter look after you whilst I was away?... Did he show you how everything works?'

'He was the perfect guide ... He did say if I do decide to come and use the equipment he would show me properly... I am not really dressed for it tonight.' Terri responds breathing slightly heavier than normal, which Sasha assumes is from the cycling... But it is actually from the friction of the saddle rubbing on her lower pussy area.

Sasha again picks up on an unmistakeable aroma, namely the smell of recent sex. Which strangely enough starts a fluttering she hadn't felt in a while in her groin, her gusset of her panties has an unmistakeable moistness to it... Remembering the conversation with Peter earlier Sasha wonders if he had made a move whilst she was out... But immediately dismisses the thought as surely Terri would have stopped him in his tracks.

**** **** **** ****

After spending an hour or so in idle chit chat and thinking she must have imagined the scenario that had flashed through her mind earlier where Peter had tried it on with Terri, Sasha is aware that her phone is ringing as Girls just want to have fun plays out once again. Picking it up and seeing it is Andrew calling sighs 'Finally those two have remembered we are here.'