Combining Skills and Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I?... Are you sure?... This is so weird.' Sasha mumbles as she slides down onto her knees in front of Terri enabling her to see the pink insides of her friend's pussy when she gently slides her index finger into the oily crevice.

Laying back Terri just lets Sasha explore at her own speed but desperately needing things to escalate a bit faster.

Pulling her finger from the pussy and seeing a trailing string of moisture keeping the finger and pussy connected, Sasha naturally moved her finger towards her mouth whilst moving her other hand to stroke up the thighs of her friend just laid prone in front of her, smiling widely with her eyes closed. The aroma getting even more heady as Terri gets more turned on, the taste and feel of the juices on her finger enticing her to want more. She leans forwards and tentatively sticks her tongue out and slowly licks her first ever pussy lips.

Terri feeling the removal of the finger feels bereft, but as she feels the other hand touch her thighs and hears the gentle mewl and obvious sound of a mouth sucking a finger, hopes for the next natural progression... She isn't disappointed as she feels a gentle movement of body position, breath on her flaming cunt lips and finally a tender touch of a tongue.

'Oh yes... Go on ... Lick me... Taste me... Eat me!!!!!'

Hearing this Sasha presses forwards and does to Terri what she had seen Terri do to her ... licking from bottom to top of the sweet but tangy opening, inserting one, two, three and finally all four fingers into the ever blossoming and opening, enticing pussy in front of her.

Terri, opening her eyes slightly is mesmerised by the delicate and tender way Sasha is stroking, licking and inflaming her ... Knowing that in the weeks to come, this is going to become a regular happening, but also realising they have to be careful at the moment ... Peter, Andrew and Adam could soon be home and this might be awkward to explain.

'Sasha babes... You certainly know how to excite me... You don't need to be so delicate ... You can lick harder and really ram those fingers into me... We can spend more times together if you want... But we need to be careful tonight ... The boys could come back at any minute... Come up here let me kiss you.'

Doing as she is told Sasha squirms up across Terri's body, unable to resist cupping a breast as she moves upwards to present her lips to the one person who seems to have broken barriers.

'I never thought tonight would turn out like this... I had often wondered what it was like... You see stuff in films and that but I thought that was all fantasy... But Terri, you have made me so happy tonight.' Sasha sighs as she kisses her friend's lips as though it is the most natural thing she has ever done.

'I could so easily have let it carry on ... But I thought of us getting caught by the boys... Adam would accept it but not sure Andrew could or would... As for Peter... That is another matter.' Terri mutters as she pulls Sasha's hips closer to her, mashing their pubic areas together, even though Sasha still had her panties on it felt nice.

Suddenly coming to her senses 'Oh god, Becs and Si are upstairs as well.'

'But as you say they never leave their rooms... I remember being a teenager... But, if this is something you want to explore I think we could have a lot of fun... I have some great toys we can use... Plus, trust me if you decide to allow Peter closer ... We could have great times with him ... For a young guy he is pretty good!!!!!'

'I will have to think about that last bit... But as for exploring us... Yes please... That is if you don't mind showing a total novice.'

'It will be an adventure ... But for now, we better get dressed and maybe spray some air freshener around... As like you said ... Sex has an aroma!!!!!'

'Before we part though ... How can two pussies fuck each other?'

'I will quickly show you ... but this will be just for your info tonight... Take your panties off and lay on me with one leg between mine and the other over my hip and then let me control you movements.'

Whipping her trousers off from her ankles and removing her panties Sasha lays as she is told... Terri clasps her hips and carefully lifts her own hips thus causing both of their pussies to open slightly and their pussy lips to kiss... Sasha immediately feels the intimacy intensify as she senses the juices from Terri's pussy mingle with hers.

'Of wow... That is amazing... I can't wait to learn from you.'

Kissing deeply before they untangle themselves all seems perfect.

**** **** **** ****

Fully dressed, calmed down and after visiting the bathroom Sasha walks into the kitchen just as the front door opens and Peter walks in, just as some headlights rake over the drive as Andrew steers his car through the gates.

Terri strolls in a couple of minutes later and walks up to Adam and kisses him tenderly on the lips... 'Did you get what you wanted?'

'Yeah mostly... just a couple more promotion videos to shoot.'

'Ooooo sounds interesting... You are strolling into my territory now... Promotion is my bag... If I can help or get you some advice let me know.'

'You have changed your tune... I thought you were dead against this stuff, as it means Andrew and me going away for a few weeks.'

'Well... What needs to happen has to happen I guess... Sasha and myself had a good bitch about you both whilst you were out... We will find something to entertain ourselves whilst your away won't we Sash?' She laughs as she looks at Sasha and winks as both Adam and Andrew stand open mouthed ... Only Peter and the girls have slight grins on their faces.